fred Posted January 13, 2019 at 09:54 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 09:54 PM Please be live please be live please be live. Quote Peace and love to all.
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 13, 2019 at 09:55 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 09:55 PM (edited) But as I said before she’s the greatest voice on the planet right now and a living legend... she could have her pick at aretha’s songs at this tribute and truely blow people away! For me 2018 was the play it safe, predictable, lazy Celine as far as “shows” went whether it was Vegas or the mini tour. Let’s start this year off with a bloody Big Bang!! Edited January 13, 2019 at 10:02 PM by Shamrock_1982 Quote
Dion2000 Posted January 13, 2019 at 09:56 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 09:56 PM Please be live please be live please be live. Shes gonna sing live but lip sync her speech 1 Quote
mirage Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:12 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:12 PM I am excited to see how she looks I wouldn't be surprised if they do Natural Woman, curious after all these years how her take will be. And if they will do more of the original arrangements. Or something else a mind blowing song that will leave all the internet go crazy for Celine 3 Quote
flutefreak Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:29 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:29 PM I can't wait to see what she is wearing and what song she'll sing. I hope it's spectacular! 1 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:50 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:50 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 4 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:51 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:51 PM She looks over the moon! Quote
scielle Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:52 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:52 PM LOLShe just can't get enough of those private jet shots, eh? Celine, Stunt Queen! Quote
stevo Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:55 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 10:55 PM (edited) She looks over the moon! She’s smizing behind those Diors. Looks amazing Edited January 13, 2019 at 10:55 PM by stevo 2 Quote
Tom_London_Fan Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:10 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:10 PM She looks so fierce, love the ensemble! I can’t be the only one who wished she’d do something with her hair for these casual shots, the thin dark tied up hair makes her look a lot older. She’s gonna BRING it tonight, she’s by far the biggest star performing. It’s gonna be interesting to see if she interacts with any of the other performers...I’d like to see a picture or video of her with Kelly Clarkson & Patti Labelle. Most importantly though, I just hope her voice is top shape. 4 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:15 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:15 PM (edited) but getting a performance of NW after 23 years again isn´t that bad, in my opinion This. Plus, it could help boost the chances of her bringing the song to Vegas. It may be a cover, but at least it isn’t random, and it’s one that can actually be found in her discography. Edited January 13, 2019 at 11:15 PM by SuperLove4Celine Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:20 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:20 PM I can’t stay away. I hope she has her legs and muscley arms out and blows the s*** out of it. We love you Stevo! Kev x 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:21 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:21 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetLove love love the outfit!!! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
flutefreak Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:24 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:24 PM Feels like forever since she's done something like this, so excited! 2 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:28 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:28 PM Please bring the high notes!!! Been awhile since we've had something on tv that wasn't for sleepy time. (Hymn a lamour is the most recent exception). 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:28 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:28 PM I’m nervous and excited! Kev x Quote
scielle Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:34 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:34 PM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited January 13, 2019 at 11:38 PM by scielle 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:38 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:38 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetClassic Céline! Talk in code Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
stevo Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:44 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:44 PM (edited) Well what’s she singing!? Someone tweet that woman! Edited January 13, 2019 at 11:51 PM by stevo 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:47 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:47 PM Well what’s she singing!? Someone tweet that woman! I did but no reply yet... Quote
Tom_London_Fan Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:54 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:54 PM (edited) It’s approaching midnight here and I’m in bed...just can’t get to sleep. Hoping to at least find out what she’s singing before I can rest. 😂 Hopefully by the morning there’ll be some clips or a bootleg, after being starved for so long....I have an insatiable appetite for anything Celine ❤️ Edited January 13, 2019 at 11:59 PM by Tom_London_Fan 2 Quote
stevo Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:54 PM Posted January 13, 2019 at 11:54 PM It’s approaching midnight here and I’m in bed...just can’t get to sleep. Hoping to at least find out what she’s singing before I can rest. 😂 Hooefully by the morning there’ll be some clips or a bootleg, after being starved for so long....I have an insatiable appetite for anything Celine ❤️ Me too, like a crazy 1 Quote
stevo Posted January 14, 2019 at 12:14 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 12:14 AM (edited) Don’t know who these people are but they’re there https://www.instagram.com/p/BslmqZ0n7zG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gdend8u0l8gg Edited January 14, 2019 at 12:15 AM by stevo Quote
celine4evauk Posted January 14, 2019 at 12:36 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 12:36 AM but getting a performance of NW after 23 years again isn´t that bad, in my opinion Celine isn’t singing NW lol Quote
Tricey3115 Posted January 14, 2019 at 12:38 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 12:38 AM What song is Celine performing Quote
scielle Posted January 14, 2019 at 12:39 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 12:39 AM Celine isn't singing NW lol Well, that's a bummer. Quote
Tom_London_Fan Posted January 14, 2019 at 12:42 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 12:42 AM Celine isn’t singing NW lol What is she singing then? Put us out of our collective misery 😂 please 1 Quote
ks1981 Posted January 14, 2019 at 01:03 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 01:03 AM It would be kinda great if she did NWBut also duetted with John Legend (as she’s mentioned how much she likes him) with I Knew You Were Waiting That’s such a powerhouse of a song and could be an amazing performance. Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 14, 2019 at 01:09 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 01:09 AM I don't know any Aretha song apart from NW and R.E.S.P.E.C.T so could someone name a few that would make Celine stand out vocally? I mean, I think Celine could make herself stand out with any song but which would help her stand out more. I feel like the Grammys would give her the biggest song of the night. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 14, 2019 at 01:22 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 01:22 AM Don’t know who these people are but they’re there https://www.instagram.com/p/BslmqZ0n7zG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gdend8u0l8gg Rob Thomas was the lead singer of American band, Matchbox 20 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.