Popular Post angelil78 Posted March 21, 2017 at 05:25 PM Popular Post Posted March 21, 2017 at 05:25 PM I have to say that she was a LOT LOT LOT better than I thought she would be. I thought she would play too nice, not be able to give criticism but OMG she was amazing and she gave such good advice and she was so much fun on the show. I thought I couldn't love her more but yeah she won me over again Now I can't wait for tomorrow (tonight for America) to watch the next episode 11 Quote
Popular Post stevo Posted March 21, 2017 at 05:52 PM Popular Post Posted March 21, 2017 at 05:52 PM We are witnessing the Rebirth of Céline Dion!! Everyone loves her! In a world of crass, cheap, embarrassing 'stars', gyrating on the beach like a pygmy whale that's ran aground, im so thankful we have Céline- the epitome of class and respect. 18 Quote
Hilda Posted March 21, 2017 at 08:13 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 08:13 PM We are witnessing the Rebirth of Céline Dion!! Everyone loves her! In a world of crass, cheap, embarrassing 'stars', gyrating on the beach like a pygmy whale that's ran aground, im so thankful we have Céline- the epitome of class and respect. yep and now looking amazing too! Quote
mebe Posted March 21, 2017 at 08:19 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 08:19 PM The Voice is a positive thing for her. It might help boost sales for her upcoming English album..I hope at least. 1 Quote
justinecoria Posted March 21, 2017 at 08:37 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 08:37 PM Ohhhhh my gooooood. That was just awesome!!! That's the Celine I love :wub: Quote
DionFanAlways Posted March 21, 2017 at 11:15 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 11:15 PM Lol! 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
WindyCityCelineFan Posted March 21, 2017 at 11:30 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 11:30 PM They have a story on Entertainment Tonight, saying how Celine stole the show. It is coming up in the next few segments. 3 Quote
GameC Posted March 21, 2017 at 11:35 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 11:35 PM (edited) https://twitter.com/...293085706174465Lol! You must see this (starts at 0:13), Céline said: "I hate to sing early. When is dark I'm probably like a vampire... Vampire Dion" http://www.eonline.c...on-is-a-vampire Edited March 21, 2017 at 11:36 PM by GameC 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:03 AM Author Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:03 AM Celine's on again! It'll be interesting to hear more of this IDAN thing! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:07 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:07 AM Hahaha! Just what I said the other day about her using their version! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:15 AM Author Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:15 AM That was very interesting! It's not the original, and it's not my favorite, but now that I heard the full thing I actually did kinda like it! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:16 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:16 AM (edited) Here she goes again on twitter!https://twitter.com/...339479972339712https://twitter.com/...322927013236736 This one....... She's watching!Celine DionVerified account @celinedion 3m3 minutes ago Amazing battle @JohnnySings and @SammieZonana! Congratulations Johnny! – Céline #TheVoice #VoiceBattles #TeamGwen Edited March 22, 2017 at 12:24 AM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:31 AM Author Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:31 AM I feel like it's her Social relations team watching making it seem like she's watching 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
TiagoFragoso05 Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:32 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:32 AM Is she coming back today? Coz I remember another duo Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:34 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:34 AM I feel like it's her Social relations team watching making it seem like she's watching I don't really think she is on twitter, her team might be authorized to post on her behalf Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
mebe Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:34 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:34 AM I feel like it's her Social relations team watching making it seem like she's watching Probably but it's still cool to see they are active on social media...It's good for Celine's image. Im sure she's gonna gain more Twitter followers with all this! 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:39 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:39 AM I feel like it's her Social relations team watching making it seem like she's watching I don't really think she is on twitter, her team might be authorized to post on her behalf Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkDon't burst my bubble... I do think she is more plugged in then she admits though. 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
mebe Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:47 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:47 AM I hope this IDAN version will make her explore different versions of her own songs when doing shows. She said she was thrilled. She should reinvent some of her songs like this...she's so good at improvising anyway. It would be great! 5 Quote
mebe Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:53 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:53 AM If she likes the experience on the Voice...maybe she will finally accept to be a judge next time. The only thing is that it would make me watch too much TV! 2 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:54 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:54 AM With all due respect, "I Drove All Night" is far from being "her song". 4 Quote
mebe Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:57 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:57 AM (edited) With all due respect, "I Drove All Night" is far from being "her song".Well that's what im saying..she should do different versions of her own songs! Don't worry I'm old enough to know IDAN is not her own song! Edited March 22, 2017 at 01:01 AM by mebe 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted March 22, 2017 at 01:02 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 01:02 AM With all due respect, "I Drove All Night" is far from being "her song".......sigh....... Well it's the version I like most. 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chocolatechip15 Posted March 22, 2017 at 03:09 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 03:09 AM Just saw yesterday's episode now and . . . wow. She is really, really good at this. She gave spot-on, concrete, constructive advice, in a sweet, supportive, fun, way. She would be an amazing teacher. Just when you think you can't love her more . . . 4 Quote
Nmj Posted March 22, 2017 at 03:43 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 03:43 AM I just don't know why Celine does her hair this way?? Come on she has Law now making her dress younger it's time for a hair change and look younger. I think it's time to ditch the blonde it ages her and go with something like this which is one of my all time favorite Celine looks. 3 Quote
scielle Posted March 22, 2017 at 05:39 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 05:39 AM (edited) Fun Jezebel article from the guy behind the Celine Dion is Amazing YouTube videos - http://jezebel.com/c...oice-1793482053 Excerpt:"Celine Dion brought her singular brand of to The Voice Monday night as a mentor for the aspiring pop stars that Gwen Stefani is coaching. Given how devoted The Voice is to the drama amongst its star coaches (it’s as much a competition for them as it is the wannabes who are competing to become “the voice”) and the various cults of their personalities, it’s no surprise that Celine stole the show.The genius of Celine Dion’s persona is how her goofiness seems to clash with the overly earnest, mostly melodramatic nature of her music (ultimately, though, there is a certain consistency there, as Celine is devoted to massive expression on every front, whether she’s being comedic or emotional). [...]ut you know, Celine Dion could be wrapped up like a mummy and still be the main attraction. In fact, I kind of wish she would." Oh, and I'd recommend reading he comments below as well! Edited March 22, 2017 at 05:44 AM by scielle 3 Quote
stevo Posted March 22, 2017 at 05:49 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 05:49 AM With all due respect, "I Drove All Night" is far from being "her song". And that's why she said it has travelled through time with Roy Orbison, Cyndi Lauper and her. 6 Quote
ryba Posted March 22, 2017 at 06:11 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 06:11 AM (edited) Here she goes again on twitter!https://twitter.com/...339479972339712https://twitter.com/...322927013236736 This one....... She's watching!Celine DionVerified account @celinedion 3m3 minutes ago Amazing battle @JohnnySings and @SammieZonana! Congratulations Johnny! – Céline #TheVoice #VoiceBattles #TeamGwen https://mobile.twitt...339479972339712 Grammatical mistake in her Tweet, should have been "songs" not "song" (plural), right? Maybe its really her tweeting, cause she always skips the s in plural due to her French speaking background Edited March 22, 2017 at 06:14 AM by ryba 2 Quote
scielle Posted March 22, 2017 at 06:23 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 06:23 AM https://mobile.twitt...339479972339712 Grammatical mistake in her Tweet, should have been "songs" not "song" (plural), right? Maybe its really her tweeting, cause she always skips the s in plural due to her French speaking background What does skipping the s in plural have to do with speaking French? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 22, 2017 at 07:48 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 07:48 AM https://mobile.twitt...339479972339712 Grammatical mistake in her Tweet, should have been "songs" not "song" (plural), right? Maybe its really her tweeting, cause she always skips the s in plural due to her French speaking background i remember aunt josephine in you haha 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 22, 2017 at 07:52 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 07:52 AM J! I felt that you are little bit RISTRICTID.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.