CelineDionFreak Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:22 AM Author Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:22 AM Okay so this duo is amazing! Titanium is way over done but I absolutely love love love the way they're doing this, and what a story this lady has! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
incognito Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:25 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:25 AM Will Celine be on again tonight? Quote
québecflower Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:36 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:36 AM they keep the Celine for last... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:37 AM Author Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:37 AM Will Celine be on again tonight?There's 6 groups of 2, and it's spread over 2 weeks so it's very possible she won't be on again tonight, they may do 2 tomorrow night. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:39 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:39 AM I want more!!!!! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:40 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:40 AM There's 6 groups of 2, and it's spread over 2 weeks so it's very possible she won't be on again tonight, they may do 2 tomorrow night.so 2 times tomorrow? 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:40 AM Author Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:40 AM so 2 times tomorrow?I'm only theorizing here but I would assume so! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:41 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:41 AM I'm only theorizing here but I would assume so!they want to make the best out of her... have to listen tomorrow... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
mebe Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:46 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:46 AM https://twitter.com/CelineReigns/status/843999974769725440 Quote
québecflower Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:47 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:47 AM https://twitter.com/...999974769725440right, she was flat as hell... the contestant was better.. 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:51 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:51 AM can't be more country than this.... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:53 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:53 AM I like these: 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted March 21, 2017 at 02:04 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 02:04 AM Do they repeat the coaching sessions anywhere? 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted March 21, 2017 at 02:10 AM Author Posted March 21, 2017 at 02:10 AM Do they repeat the coaching sessions anywhere?I imagine it'll be on their YouTube channel perhaps? 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
chawatak Posted March 21, 2017 at 05:37 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 05:37 AM Goshhh how can I watch the mentoring videos. Now they uploaded just purely the performaces. Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
chawatak Posted March 21, 2017 at 08:15 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 08:15 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSY442iTiOY 2 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
debora Posted March 21, 2017 at 09:56 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 09:56 AM (edited) The hole Episode is online on NBC channel.From Outside the states is not possible to watch it but i have a solution.Install this extension for the browser that is called HOLA (https://hola.org/). Install it on the browser. Then open the NBC video and click on the hola icon and change the country in US. I did it and i can watch it (i am from Italy).So It works.I hope this is useful for who like me has this problem of videos impossible to watch.Enjoy it! Edited March 21, 2017 at 10:13 AM by debora 3 Quote http://www.caesarspalace.com/images/Property/clv/events/CLV_CelineDionGoldb_16x9_430x242.jpg
chawatak Posted March 21, 2017 at 11:54 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 11:54 AM (edited) Video is here! The Voice 2017 Battle - Céline Dion Mentoring Team Gwen Stefani (JChosen vs. Kenny P: "I Was Made to Love Her")https://www.dailymot...m/video/x5fi1pjhttps://vimeo.com/209367979 Edited March 21, 2017 at 11:55 AM by chawatak 4 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
DionFanAlways Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:11 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:11 PM I still chuckle when she says intimindate the crowd. I'm so sorry but I just do not feel intimidated in the least bit. As a matter of fact, to me, she is the most potent anti depressant drug out there! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:48 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:48 PM (edited) For the uninitiated who haven't watched this show before - how long do the Battle rounds last? Four episodes or so?Surprised to only see her once last night, given that the team is, what, 13 people?Thought she was rather great, though too bad it's all so heavily edited. I wonder how much time each of the teams actually got with her. I gather it was 2 days of filming? Edited March 21, 2017 at 12:49 PM by scielle Quote
maria_k Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:04 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:04 PM I still chuckle when she says intimindate the crowd. I'm so sorry but I just do not feel intimidated in the least bit. As a matter of fact, to me, she is the most potent anti depressant drug out there! I found the way she said that is hilarious, I don’t think Celine was too serious about it 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:21 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:21 PM She is much more critical than we all thought!! Kev x 5 Quote
celine4evauk Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:24 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:24 PM I think she means "own the stage", that's her "intimidate the crowd". Show people you deserve to be on the stage, you're confident and can get the audience going when you want. That's how I look at it anyway 😁 7 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:51 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:51 PM (edited) Video is here! The Voice 2017 Battle - Céline Dion Mentoring Team Gwen Stefani (JChosen vs. Kenny P: "I Was Made to Love Her")https://www.dailymot...m/video/x5fi1pjhttps://vimeo.com/209367979 This makes me smile! So proud of Céline! She's doing really a great job being a mentor. Amazing! Edited March 21, 2017 at 01:52 PM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted March 21, 2017 at 02:31 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 02:31 PM She is much more critical than we all thought!! Kev x I know! Well who would have known? We never see her in this setting. I love it! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
minolli Posted March 21, 2017 at 03:34 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 03:34 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSY442iTiOY Anyone else suspect they might add IDAN to the acoustic medley in Las Vegas since Céline seems to like this acoustic performance so much? (I'm mostly joking, but who knows...) Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
browseceline Posted March 21, 2017 at 04:07 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 04:07 PM Anyone else suspect they might add IDAN to the acoustic medley in Las Vegas since Céline seems to like this acoustic performance so much? (I'm mostly joking, but who knows...)Well i hope not. Plenty other songs to choose from Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
celinesounds Posted March 21, 2017 at 04:12 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 04:12 PM I died and i'm in heaven with those videos from her :clap: 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
browseceline Posted March 21, 2017 at 04:27 PM Posted March 21, 2017 at 04:27 PM Video is here! The Voice 2017 Battle - Céline Dion Mentoring Team Gwen Stefani (JChosen vs. Kenny P: "I Was Made to Love Her")https://www.dailymot...m/video/x5fi1pjhttps://vimeo.com/209367979Wow she is sooo good and imagine being coached by her! She gives such good advice wow loved it! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.