DionFanAlways Posted March 18, 2017 at 01:27 AM Posted March 18, 2017 at 01:27 AM Celine's favorite Gwen song is "Holla Back Girl" That's interesting. B-Bananas B-a-na-na-s..... :bananadance: :bananadance: 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 18, 2017 at 12:10 PM Posted March 18, 2017 at 12:10 PM The Voice just put up a video on their FB page.... Celine singing happy birthday to Adam! Kev x 1 Quote
marc-02 Posted March 18, 2017 at 05:44 PM Posted March 18, 2017 at 05:44 PM The Voice just put up a video on their FB page.... Celine singing happy birthday to Adam! Kev x https://www.instagram.com/p/BRx-mpAhTVV/ 3 Quote
chawatak Posted March 18, 2017 at 06:16 PM Posted March 18, 2017 at 06:16 PM BTW, reading the comments of the sneak peek video is so amazing! https://www.facebook.com/NBCTheVoice/videos/1359353267435352/ 5 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
DionFanAlways Posted March 19, 2017 at 08:43 PM Posted March 19, 2017 at 08:43 PM C'mon Monday! Can't wait! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
angelil78 Posted March 19, 2017 at 08:48 PM Posted March 19, 2017 at 08:48 PM C'mon Monday! Can't wait! Ugh hate I'll have to wait until Tuesday but I finished watching all available episodes of The Voice (Except for the Best of) and I seriously can't wait to see our Céline! 1 Quote
superstar85ca Posted March 20, 2017 at 02:46 PM Posted March 20, 2017 at 02:46 PM (edited) That's what Rene' was good at. He would tell her....Too much talking. Now it's like there is no mute button. I think there is a happy in between. I love her, but I get tired of hearing constant interruptions, singing of blips for everything and TALKING! I love to hear her speak, but it just goes around and around for the sake of talking. Really u think Rene would tell her how much to talk? Hmmmm, I can't see that happening. I've seen plenty of times where she's been super hyper, talking non stop, singing etc - otherwise we wouldn't have already known what she's like in interviews, appearances etc. Sometimes when she would do those things I would cringe but really who else does what She does and puts off a show in an interview the way she does? After 30 years of being a fan u get used to it and realize it comes from an honest place inside of her and that it's actually charming. I think a lot of the media finally gets that about her. I wouldn't change her. But I do love hearing her make valid points and offer real advice to the contestants- God knows she would be the one to give good advice! Edited March 20, 2017 at 02:54 PM by superstar85ca 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted March 20, 2017 at 05:13 PM Posted March 20, 2017 at 05:13 PM Really u think Rene would tell her how much to talk? Hmmmm, I can't see that happening. I've seen plenty of times where she's been super hyper, talking non stop, singing etc - otherwise we wouldn't have already known what she's like in interviews, appearances etc. Sometimes when she would do those things I would cringe but really who else does what She does and puts off a show in an interview the way she does? After 30 years of being a fan u get used to it and realize it comes from an honest place inside of her and that it's actually charming. I think a lot of the media finally gets that about her. I wouldn't change her. But I do love hearing her make valid points and offer real advice to the contestants- God knows she would be the one to give good advice! Céline has said her self that he often spoke into her ear at shows that she should start singing. Today I think it's Michel that tells her to stop. You can see in some Las Vegas videos that she looks to her left and says something about she's gonna stop talking.. the show is only xxx minutes long and that's probably Michel standing there telling her to finish up 2 Quote
superstar85ca Posted March 20, 2017 at 07:38 PM Posted March 20, 2017 at 07:38 PM Omg really? I didn't know that! I can't even imagine how she must feel without him always being around. Quote
ryba Posted March 20, 2017 at 07:43 PM Posted March 20, 2017 at 07:43 PM When is the Celine episode on air? Quote
scielle Posted March 20, 2017 at 07:43 PM Posted March 20, 2017 at 07:43 PM When is the Celine episode on air? Tonight. 1 Quote
québecflower Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:03 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:03 AM it is on...it will be quite a show Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:16 AM Author Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:16 AM Okay that country duet was really good!!! What a voice and what a story for a 14 year old girl, sheesh! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
mebe Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:23 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:23 AM Celine on The Voice!!!! Yay! Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:27 AM Author Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:27 AM Okay Céline is really good at this advising thing! And I really love that black jumpsuit/lace top look, so chic but understated! 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:29 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:29 AM she is great , good advices and mucho funny.... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
mebe Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:29 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:29 AM Love to see her give advices! Celine is great! And Gwen loves what she brings in the room! Yay! 1 Quote
pat200 Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:31 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:31 AM haha she is so funny and giving good advice. if only she stays away from the sexual jokes. 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:36 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:36 AM She is calm and so fricken funny! Great advice so far. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:38 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:38 AM (edited) https://twitter.com/...983170634760193She must be watching??? look at the time 7 mins ago. another from herhttps://twitter.com/...981889316831232 She's a tweeting machine tonight!!!:https://twitter.com/...981619509846016 One more so far: Lol she's getting good at this, she even put the period at the beginning!https://twitter.com/...980977026359297 A machine I tell ya!! Edited March 21, 2017 at 12:50 AM by DionFanAlways 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
pat200 Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:39 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:39 AM both of the singers are awesome! gwen shouldn't have placed them against each other 1 Quote
mebe Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:41 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:41 AM Celine is active on Twitter tonight! Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:46 AM Author Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:46 AM Okay so this tightrope song sounds like a hot mess to me 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:53 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:53 AM (edited) Okay so this tightrope song sounds like a hot mess to me american singers are going overboard sometimes... Edited March 21, 2017 at 12:53 AM by québecflower 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:53 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:53 AM Dang she is plugged in tonight!! She is RT'ing also! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:54 AM Author Posted March 21, 2017 at 12:54 AM american singers are going overboard sometimes... And this is what's "popular today"... I'm glad I'm a Céline fan 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:04 AM Author Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:04 AM Did they just say "we'll piss off our neighbors"? what the heck is music today lol 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:11 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:11 AM i'm too old for that song... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
mebe Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:13 AM Posted March 21, 2017 at 01:13 AM The Voice and Celine are trending on Twitter! 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.