frana Posted March 15, 2017 at 02:09 PM Posted March 15, 2017 at 02:09 PM 5 Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
marc-02 Posted March 15, 2017 at 04:28 PM Posted March 15, 2017 at 04:28 PM https://youtu.be/7zeyqZNpd-o 5 Quote
Popular Post frana Posted March 15, 2017 at 09:14 PM Popular Post Posted March 15, 2017 at 09:14 PM 8 Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 15, 2017 at 09:21 PM Posted March 15, 2017 at 09:21 PM Not a fan of the first look! She looks like two different people in those pics! Kev x Quote
Popular Post chawatak Posted March 15, 2017 at 09:44 PM Popular Post Posted March 15, 2017 at 09:44 PM 9 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
DionFanAlways Posted March 16, 2017 at 12:31 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 12:31 AM (edited) OMG Celine is sooooo good as a mentor! They just showed a little sneak peak. I cannot wait! This is finally what I've been waiting for. To hear how she approaches some situations and just her views. For all yall wanting her to talk about just music, GET ready! Edited March 16, 2017 at 12:33 AM by DionFanAlways 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted March 16, 2017 at 12:54 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 12:54 AM OMG Celine is sooooo good as a mentor! They just showed a little sneak peak. I cannot wait! This is finally what I've been waiting for. To hear how she approaches some situations and just her views. For all yall wanting her to talk about just music, GET ready! Yes! She has good comments too, I cannot wait! Also we get to hear how she would sing and put her spin on songs, which we all know she loves singing covers. Very excited and I normally don't even watch the voice. 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted March 16, 2017 at 01:07 AM Author Posted March 16, 2017 at 01:07 AM I just saw the clip and I am so happy to see what she has to say! I love when she's put in situations like this and has to go off the script. Some of her most authentic quotes, or just knowledge/wisdom, comes from this time where she has to come up with something on the fly. It's not just "Oh, I'm Céline Dion, I'm the youngest of 14 children... oh and 25 years ago I sang beauty and the beast and now I'm back with a new song..." you can tell how much more authentic she is, I just can't get enough of it!!! I especially loved the thing she said about dreams, it's so profound. "It's okay to have dreams, in fact I think it's great. But don't lose yourself in your dreams, hold onto yourself, but also live the dream when you can." I'm paraphrasing here, but I love this quote. It's one of the most profound things I've heard lately. Not just from her, but in general 7 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted March 16, 2017 at 01:29 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 01:29 AM Yes! She has good comments too, I cannot wait! Also we get to hear how she would sing and put her spin on songs, which we all know she loves singing covers. Very excited and I normally don't even watch the voice.That is so funny because i generally don't watch it either. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted March 16, 2017 at 01:35 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 01:35 AM I don't know how to post the sneak peak they showed but it is fantastic. The show is still on now. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted March 16, 2017 at 01:50 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 01:50 AM That is so funny because i generally don't watch it either. Only watching for Celine! 1 Quote
québecflower Posted March 16, 2017 at 02:43 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 02:43 AM (edited) OMG Celine is sooooo good as a mentor! They just showed a little sneak peak. I cannot wait! This is finally what I've been waiting for. To hear how she approaches some situations and just her views. For all yall wanting her to talk about just music, GET ready!people will have a glimpse on her talent and work maybe... an explanation as to why she is Celine dion beside just her talent. Edited March 16, 2017 at 02:43 AM by québecflower 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
scielle Posted March 16, 2017 at 02:52 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 02:52 AM (edited) She's being more thoughtful than I expected, frankly. Good sign. Also, from one of the contestants -Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited March 16, 2017 at 02:52 AM by scielle 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted March 16, 2017 at 03:32 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 03:32 AM I loved <3 Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
québecflower Posted March 16, 2017 at 03:47 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 03:47 AM Celine has so much energy, no wonder Gwen was overwhelmed a bit, it'.s incredible. she brings the joy. 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Popular Post scielle Posted March 16, 2017 at 03:59 AM Popular Post Posted March 16, 2017 at 03:59 AM Celine has so much energy, no wonder Gwen was overwhelmed a bit, it'.s incredible. she brings the joy. Yeah and it's so nice to see so many people recognize that! With this, the Zendaya thing, the Nicki thing - there are all these kids discovering (or re-discovering) Celine and totally loving her on social media. All this, and BATB! She's everywhere and the response is so largely positive. And I think a lot of people who used to give her a hard time are now recognizing she's for real and are giving her credit for being so completely, unapologetically herself. 11 Quote
québecflower Posted March 16, 2017 at 04:03 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 04:03 AM Yeah and it's so nice to see so many people recognize that! With this, the Zendaya thing, the Nicki thing - there are all these kids discovering (or re-discovering) Celine and totally loving her on social media. All this, and BATB! She's everywhere and the response is so largely positive. And I think a lot of people who used to give her a hard time are now recognizing she's for real and are giving her credit for being so completely, unapologetically herself.Aldo is letting her do more things, or maybe she wants to do more, anyway, it's great. When you think Rolling Stones writing something positive about Celine, did someone pay them? It is almost too much, but it's about time. Her fashion thing is great, she is trendy, but she doesn't care one bit... 5 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Xpresso Posted March 16, 2017 at 04:16 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 04:16 AM What's the Nicki thing? Did I miss something?Hope we'll able to see some of Céline's coaching online soon... I would love to be able to watch this from Spain! Quote
scielle Posted March 16, 2017 at 04:21 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 04:21 AM (edited) What's the Nicki thing? Did I miss something?Hope we'll able to see some of Céline's coaching online soon... I would love to be able to watch this from Spain! http://www.celinedio...30#entry2234186 And then Team Celine retweeted it, and Nicki replied, and lots of media (TIME, MTV, Billboard, Daily Mail, others) picked up on the back-and-forth and it's all over social media etc etc Edited March 16, 2017 at 04:30 AM by scielle 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted March 16, 2017 at 04:41 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 04:41 AM Thanks Scielle! I skip one day on the forum and I'm out of the loop!! Quote
Nmj Posted March 16, 2017 at 05:39 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 05:39 AM Celine in a clip mentoring some girls on the Cheryl Crowe song " The First Cut is the Deepest" gave me life lol Celine showed them how to sing ... "Baby I try to love again but I knoooow" Can't wait to see Celine mentor, I kinda wish after fhis Vegas show she'd take a few years off from Vegas and record new albums and maybe join "The Voice" for a complete season as a judge she seems to have a niche for it, I know she's busy to do it full time but if Vegas comes to an end she'd have more time and we'd have her two nights a week on our tv!!! I know "The Voice " has reached out multiple times to Celine as a full time judge I'm sure they'd still want her! 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted March 16, 2017 at 06:05 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 06:05 AM http://www.etonline.com/tv/213057_celine_dion_shares_career_advice_from_late_husband_rene_angelil_the_voice_battle_rounds_preview/ 3 Quote
chawatak Posted March 16, 2017 at 06:48 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 06:48 AM (edited) This!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgrU2Bs8bK4 PS Nicki's IG Lolhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BRmJZkpBMwE/ Edited March 16, 2017 at 06:59 AM by chawatak 2 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
mirage Posted March 16, 2017 at 07:25 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 07:25 AM Was that Celine on a piano?!?!?!? This!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgrU2Bs8bK4 PS Nicki's IG Lolhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BRmJZkpBMwE/ 2 Quote
Critiaslux Posted March 16, 2017 at 09:16 AM Posted March 16, 2017 at 09:16 AM Was that Celine on a piano?!?!?!? Yep. Seems so. Thought the same :-) Quote
DionFanAlways Posted March 16, 2017 at 02:21 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 02:21 PM https://instagram.com/p/BRswrWqB_tN/I love what she does here! 7 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
isabel leite Posted March 16, 2017 at 02:29 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 02:29 PM https://instagram.com/p/BRswrWqB_tN/I love what she does here!I know. Wasn't it great? So so Celine! I am always surprised and impressed with her talent! 2 Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted March 16, 2017 at 02:34 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 02:34 PM (edited) It looks like people want Celine to be a coach on the voice. Some of the comments wishes she was a coach Edited March 16, 2017 at 02:37 PM by Naiomi zhannah 1 Quote
zuv Posted March 16, 2017 at 02:38 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 02:38 PM LOLL Her face at the end! "Its true, its true, it's true"Haha i lurve her Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.