québecflower Posted February 16, 2017 at 03:23 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 03:23 AM Here's the video - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweeti think that Celine really impressed Gwen, she seems transformed 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
marc-02 Posted February 16, 2017 at 04:25 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 04:25 AM (edited) i think that Celine really impressed Gwen, she seems transformed I really like the point Gwen has been repeatedly stressing not only here but also in the Today interview... she kept on pointing out that Celine is a "world artist".... "speaking to the world with her music." Being globally successful and having countless hits in many countries is one thing... but having hits worldwide that communicate to people, speak to their hearts, affect people of different languages and cultures in a way the music affects the very fiber of their being and personality is another. Edited February 16, 2017 at 04:26 AM by marc-02 6 Quote
québecflower Posted February 16, 2017 at 04:47 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 04:47 AM I really like the point Gwen has been repeatedly stressing not only here but also in the Today interview... she kept on pointing out that Celine is a "world artist".... "speaking to the world with her music." Being globally successful and having countless hits in many countries is one thing... but having hits worldwide that communicate to people, speak to their hearts, affect people of different languages and cultures in a way the music affects the very fiber of their being and personality is another.it is true that it is not something we hear often about Celine, Praise the Gwen. 5 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 16, 2017 at 05:11 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 05:11 AM Celine can always tease gwen anytime they meet.. celine will just sing "Gwen i need you" then hugs her hahaha Quote
PuraVida Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:17 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:17 AM So can anyone explain what Celine's role with actually be on the show? Will we see her every episode? I have no idea how The Voice works... Quote
Ronny83 Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:26 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:26 AM So can anyone explain what Celine's role with actually be on the show? Will we see her every episode? I have no idea how The Voice works... She'll be Gwen's advisor during the Battles, 4 episodes (2 weeks) airing in mid-March. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
maria_k Posted February 16, 2017 at 06:43 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 06:43 PM Just watched the ExtraTv video, and still don't know if Gwen is sincere when she talks about Celine, when she goes 'she is so full of life, sweetness' and the she adds 'herself' lol. But if Celine was all the time like in that Today interview, then I can imagine it can be 'almost exausting' It will be very interesting to see the result of their work. 2 Quote
smw Posted February 16, 2017 at 07:06 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 07:06 PM I'm a big fan of Gwen. She is incredibly kind. She wouldn't say those things if she didn't mean it. I also LOVE that she refers to Celine as a WORLD artist. I think people, especially in the US, forget that some artists are international artists who pretty much EVERYONE knows. Celine is a living legend. I appreciate Gwen's sweet words about our woman! 6 Quote
A cause, A cause Posted February 16, 2017 at 07:43 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 07:43 PM Did Charlotte Tilbury do Celine's makeup for her appearance with Gwen on The Voice? I have to say, I think Celine is gorgeous but I am not a fan of that makeup look. I get what people are saying when they say that's not my Celine or whatever. It's like the makeup isn't accentuating Celine's natural features and beauty. It's almost masking it. The look is very different and dare I say it, a bit flat even with those dark eyes. I much prefer how her make up was prior to this. Like from the Taking Chances era on. Wasn't that Scott Barnes? I think he came up with the ultimate Celine makeup look. Of course she's a woman and allowed to experiment and have fun with her look. Maybe I just need to get used to it. Maybe going blonde and changing the makeup just happened too fast. 1 Quote
québecflower Posted February 16, 2017 at 07:57 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 07:57 PM Just watched the ExtraTv video, and still don't know if Gwen is sincere when she talks about Celine, when she goes 'she is so full of life, sweetness' and the she adds 'herself' lol. But if Celine was all the time like in that Today interview, then I can imagine it can be 'almost exausting' It will be very interesting to see the result of their work.i didn't catch that :full of herself, i'm sure she did not want to be mean, but i'm sure being around Celine when she is in a HIGH must be exhausting, but like Gwen said , a great experience... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
takeachance Posted February 16, 2017 at 08:15 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 08:15 PM Ya i didnt like that Gwen said it was almost exhausting being around Celine ! thats not a compliment but then she complemented her in the same breath so ..................... 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Taking Chances Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:46 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:46 PM I never enjoyed Gwen's music, that Hollaback Girl crap and stuff. Her music is annoying to me. I haven't heard anything from Gwen since then, so I have no idea what her music is today. My point is though, I'm not trying to diss Gwen, I think was she said about Celine is fine. Gwen said a lot of nice things about Celine, and up to the point where she said Celine was "almost annoying" we all agreed with the things she said. Celine is a lot and she has a lot of energy. And that isn't for everybody. Everything isn't for everyone. Gwen "only" said nice things about Celine, and with and open mind and objectivity she isn't necessarily wrong. She is just honest, and she said she loves Celine and she was the "One". I would never imagine Celine being offended by this. But we as her fans are, which are perfectly understandable. We only want people to treat her well. If anything, my opinion of Gwen changed a little after this for the better. Before this I only knew her as the girl in No Doubt and that horrible Hollaback Girl song. Now I don't mind her. 2 Quote
québecflower Posted February 16, 2017 at 10:01 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 10:01 PM I never enjoyed Gwen's music, that Hollaback Girl crap and stuff. Her music is annoying to me. I haven't heard anything from Gwen since then, so I have no idea what her music is today. My point is though, I'm not trying to diss Gwen, I think was she said about Celine is fine. Gwen said a lot of nice things about Celine, and up to the point where she said Celine was "almost annoying" we all agreed with the things she said. Celine is a lot and she has a lot of energy. And that isn't for everybody. Everything isn't for everyone. Gwen "only" said nice things about Celine, and with and open mind and objectivity she isn't necessarily wrong. She is just honest, and she said she loves Celine and she was the "One". I would never imagine Celine being offended by this. But we as her fans are, which are perfectly understandable. We only want people to treat her well. If anything, my opinion of Gwen changed a little after this for the better. Before this I only knew her as the girl in No Doubt and that horrible Hollaback Girl song. Now I don't mind her.i think she was honest, not something we see that often. 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted February 16, 2017 at 10:03 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 10:03 PM (edited) Guys she was saying Celine is herself, not full of herself. And yes, I can see where Celine could be a bit exhausting, maybe Gwen had never met her. She comes at you with a ton a energy! Celine says herself that she is intense! Even Rene said it or implied it in 3BANS. Lol! Edited February 16, 2017 at 10:07 PM by DionFanAlways 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LukeD Posted February 16, 2017 at 11:39 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 11:39 PM (edited) Ya i didnt like that Gwen said it was almost exhausting being around Celine ! thats not a compliment but then she complemented her in the same breath so ..................... I use this phrase to talk about one of my best friends who is always happy. Literally whisting while walking and smiling all day! Reason is to point out the fact that I differ to this attitude, as I tend to be calmer and less hyper. It is not meant in a bad way, I believe it can be a compliment indeed. Personally, I admire my friend and I wish I could be as energetic as he is. I think Gwen comes from the same place. Edited February 16, 2017 at 11:42 PM by LukeD 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted February 17, 2017 at 02:09 AM Posted February 17, 2017 at 02:09 AM I think the "she is herself" just means that Celine is very genuine -- she doesn't have one side she presents for the camera, and one side off-camera -- she's just the same Celine all the time. Lots of people have commented on that when meeting her -- even Oprah once said something like, "You are exactly what you appear to be." And, yes, she is very high-energy and can be hyper, and I'd imagine that could be exhausting, especially to certain types of personalities. I think it's possible to both love her and find her exhausting at the same time. 6 Quote
PuraVida Posted February 17, 2017 at 02:52 AM Posted February 17, 2017 at 02:52 AM It's just so interesting because there was a definite time around 2003/2004 when Celine's (public, at least) personality took a very zany turn. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 17, 2017 at 03:23 AM Author Posted February 17, 2017 at 03:23 AM I think the "she is herself" just means that Celine is very genuine -- she doesn't have one side she presents for the camera, and one side off-camera -- she's just the same Celine all the time. Lots of people have commented on that when meeting her -- even Oprah once said something like, "You are exactly what you appear to be." And, yes, she is very high-energy and can be hyper, and I'd imagine that could be exhausting, especially to certain types of personalities. I think it's possible to both love her and find her exhausting at the same time.It's funny you say that because everybody I've talked about Céline with, regardless if they like her or not, comments how down to earth she seems. Taken, none of us have actually met her, but she just seems so genuine. I love her because she's not stuck up royalty like a lot of them portray themselves to be. I'm just thankful she has kept herself pure (this may be the wrong word perhaps? I just mean personality-wise.) as her fame as grown. In fact, I think she's gotten more humble as her fame grows! 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 17, 2017 at 03:42 AM Posted February 17, 2017 at 03:42 AM I never enjoyed Gwen's music, that Hollaback Girl crap and stuff. Her music is annoying to me. I haven't heard anything from Gwen since then, so I have no idea what her music is today. My point is though, I'm not trying to diss Gwen, I think was she said about Celine is fine. Gwen said a lot of nice things about Celine, and up to the point where she said Celine was "almost annoying" we all agreed with the things she said. Celine is a lot and she has a lot of energy. And that isn't for everybody. Everything isn't for everyone. Gwen "only" said nice things about Celine, and with and open mind and objectivity she isn't necessarily wrong. She is just honest, and she said she loves Celine and she was the "One". I would never imagine Celine being offended by this. But we as her fans are, which are perfectly understandable. We only want people to treat her well. If anything, my opinion of Gwen changed a little after this for the better. Before this I only knew her as the girl in No Doubt and that horrible Hollaback Girl song. Now I don't mind her. A lot of Gwen's music is actually pretty good. Hollaback Girl is just radio friendly...although I like that one too. I agree. I think Gwen said all nice things about Celine. She is clearly excited to be working with her. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
flutefreak Posted February 17, 2017 at 10:42 AM Posted February 17, 2017 at 10:42 AM I like Gwen, she seems to have a lot of respect Celine. I'm excited to see them together. Quote
Taking Chances Posted February 17, 2017 at 12:10 PM Posted February 17, 2017 at 12:10 PM A lot of Gwen's music is actually pretty good. Hollaback Girl is just radio friendly...although I like that one too. I agree. I think Gwen said all nice things about Celine. She is clearly excited to be working with her. I'm sure some of Gwen's music is fine, but I have heard a couple of her songs and they just don't do it for me. Maybe it's her voice, I don't think I like it very much. I can't wait too see those episodes with Celine. (Well, let's be honest, I'm only gonna watch the Celine/Gwen part and skip the rest of the episode, lol) Quote
Del Posted February 18, 2017 at 05:30 PM Posted February 18, 2017 at 05:30 PM i think that Celine really impressed Gwen, she seems transformed By the sounds of it she also almost exhausted Gwen. LOL I like the way Gwen spoke about Celine as I find you could tell she was excited to have her part of this experience with her and that she has great admiration for her. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
joaofilho Posted February 18, 2017 at 06:39 PM Posted February 18, 2017 at 06:39 PM Did Charlotte Tilbury do Celine's makeup for her appearance with Gwen on The Voice? I have to say, I think Celine is gorgeous but I am not a fan of that makeup look. I get what people are saying when they say that's not my Celine or whatever. It's like the makeup isn't accentuating Celine's natural features and beauty. It's almost masking it. The look is very different and dare I say it, a bit flat even with those dark eyes. I much prefer how her make up was prior to this. Like from the Taking Chances era on. Wasn't that Scott Barnes? I think he came up with the ultimate Celine makeup look. Of course she's a woman and allowed to experiment and have fun with her look. Maybe I just need to get used to it. Maybe going blonde and changing the makeup just happened too fast. I like the person who did his makeup before, he made Celine's skin more color and she looked younger, that makeup she uses now makes her very white and older. 2 Quote
A cause, A cause Posted February 18, 2017 at 06:50 PM Posted February 18, 2017 at 06:50 PM (edited) I was looking at old pics last night and Celine is very pale now, and yes her make up is less colourful and definded. I prefer her looking a little more tanned. Actually how she looks in my avatar is my favourite look of Celine's. That tan, than makeup and that hair style and color. Perfection. Edited February 18, 2017 at 06:51 PM by A cause, A cause 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 18, 2017 at 06:56 PM Posted February 18, 2017 at 06:56 PM I was looking at old pics last night and Celine is very pale now, and yes her make up is less colourful and definded. I prefer her looking a little more tanned. Actually how she looks in my avatar is my favourite look of Celine's. That tan, than makeup and that hair style and color. Perfection.Yeah she does need some sun! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Brandon Posted February 19, 2017 at 06:28 AM Posted February 19, 2017 at 06:28 AM (edited) I think the "she is herself" just means that Celine is very genuine -- she doesn't have one side she presents for the camera, and one side off-camera -- she's just the same Celine all the time. Lots of people have commented on that when meeting her -- even Oprah once said something like, "You are exactly what you appear to be." And, yes, she is very high-energy and can be hyper, and I'd imagine that could be exhausting, especially to certain types of personalities. I think it's possible to both love her and find her exhausting at the same time.In other words they're saying Celine is herself all the time. She doesn't have a "private side" and a "public side" like Hillary Clinton. Or a public view and a private view not exposed to the public.I like the person who did his makeup before, he made Celine's skin more color and she looked younger, that makeup she uses now makes her very white and older.What makes Celine look younger is the botox. Celine is scheduled for an appointment now. She looked old on the red carpet at Grammy's Edited February 19, 2017 at 06:28 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 19, 2017 at 07:18 AM Posted February 19, 2017 at 07:18 AM In other words they're saying Celine is herself all the time. She doesn't have a "private side" and a "public side" like Hillary Clinton. Or a public view and a private view not exposed to the public.What makes Celine look younger is the botox. Celine is scheduled for an appointment now. She looked old on the red carpet at Grammy's Wait! Is it real that she'll going to use botox again? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 19, 2017 at 07:25 AM Posted February 19, 2017 at 07:25 AM I think she needs some fats in her face. I think the breast feeding before helps her loose weight tremendously. She lost her fats in her face plus she stops using botox that's why it became more loose and saggy and thinner. Maybe a fat grafting/transfer will do? And put some fat in her eyelids too. so it will look like this again. And fix her eyebrows again into this. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 19, 2017 at 07:29 AM Posted February 19, 2017 at 07:29 AM Her make up is on point here. She should hire again her make up artist https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=3dfXKtX0vCY 2 Quote
Brandon Posted February 19, 2017 at 07:30 AM Posted February 19, 2017 at 07:30 AM I think she needs some fats in her face. I think the breast feeding before helps her loose weight tremendously. She lost her fats in her face plus she stops using botox that's why it became more loose and saggy and thinner. Maybe a fat grafting/transfer will do? And put some fat in her eyelids too. so it will look like this again. And fix her eyebrows again into this.lol. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.