Jump to content

Céline joins Gwen Stefani as her advisor on The Voice (Season 12)


Recommended Posts

Posted
They've never hid that they lip-synced sometimes, especially on TV shows. Rene has also freely said that there is lip-syncing on TV shows.
  • Like 2
Posted
That small interview about lipsync.. Céline is like "Listen sir! How dare you ask me about that!". Céline put your glasses on! (the strict glass)
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
Oh boy, here we go! Gwen picked a girl that sang Sia's "Cheap Thrills." We all know how this is going to go when Celine gets to her!! :giggle: I see a duet happening! Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 4
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

 

Wanna bet it's gonna be BYLM/MHWGO/TPOL or IS :rolleyes: :giggle:

  • Like 2


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted (edited)

Wanna bet it's gonna be BYLM/MHWGO/TPOL or IS :rolleyes: :giggle:

Unfortunately yes. Maybe they will offer something rare like LMBTL or something from this century...... :-D Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 4
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Unfortunately yes. Maybe they will offer something rare like LMBTL or something from this century...... :-D

 

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

 

I'm laughing so bad but it's certain as the sun lol

 

That's how far Céline's English hits have gone since 2003... :innocent: :hmm: :ermm:

  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

 

I'm laughing so bad but it's certain as the sun lol

 

That's how far Céline's English hits have gone since 2003... :innocent: :hmm: :ermm:

:whistling: :laugh:
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

why people are obsessed with LMBTL, she has better songs on her catalog :giggle:

 

like Love can move mountains and River deep :clap:

Edited by celinesounds
  • Like 1

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

why people are obsessed with LMBTL, she has better songs on her catalog :giggle:

 

like Love can move mountains and River deep :clap:

 

I just love that it still sounds fresh to my ears. And she sounds great on it!

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
They just aired a snippet of her with Gwen but I didn't catch if she's on tonight.
Posted
That was a cute little clip. She did a little promo for B&TB and the new song.
Posted (edited)
Can't wait! She looks amazing! Edited by Loup_garou
  • Like 1
Posted
Lol, of course the promo is on everyone's twitter BUT Celine's! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Celine looks really good. Her outfit and ponytail looks really fresh and young! :wub: I wonder what's gonna go down on her appearance on The Voice, so exciting! :-D
  • Like 2

highfive.jpg

Posted
Oooh I really love that floral blouse! I must see more of it!

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
More promo at the end of tonight's Voice! OMG I can't wait for this. She looks sooooo good! :wub:
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

More promo at the end of tonight's Voice! OMG I can't wait for this. She looks sooooo good! :wub:

 

Yup...and the guy whose voice was quivering when he met her :clap: :-D

  • Like 2
Posted
So that's the secret thing that Celine filmed after the red carpet.
  • Like 3
Posted

Céline about the new duet : "they did their own thing".

 

Smart way to say she doesn't like it.

 

I think that's the second time she is asked about it and she never explicitly said it's good or she likes it.

  • Like 5
Posted

Céline about the new duet : "they did their own thing".

 

Smart way to say she doesn't like it.

 

John Legend was the first who describe it in this way, in an interview during the red carpet premiere and Céline probably agree with that.

Posted

Céline about the new duet : "they did their own thing".

 

Smart way to say she doesn't like it.

 

I think that's the second time she is asked about it and she never explicitly said it's good or she likes it.

Lol i was going to write this exact same post yesterday, but got lazy haha

I kinda like that, she doesnt want to put things down, but don't want to lie either.

She prolly thinks it's awful

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...