angelil78 Posted March 16, 2017 at 02:58 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 02:58 PM I can't wait to see it next week. I'm not watching any of the preview videos, I want to enjoy the show I don't watch the Voice so I'm only watching because of Céline. And I love Gwen so yay that Céline is on her team 2 Quote
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted March 16, 2017 at 03:47 PM Popular Post Posted March 16, 2017 at 03:47 PM Words to live by Celine Dion: "Intimindate the crowd." Ok so is this what she is doing when she is singing to us? "Intimidating" us, because I do not feel intimidated when I see her, I feel HAPPY! 8 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Luki Dion Posted March 16, 2017 at 04:05 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 04:05 PM I could repeat 100 times when she speaks about vocalization Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Nmj Posted March 16, 2017 at 04:14 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 04:14 PM Words to live by Celine Dion: "Intimindate the crowd." Ok so is this what she is doing when she is singing to us? "Intimidating" us, because I do not feel intimidated when I see her, I feel HAPPY! Go.into the pit in her Vegas show and watch her sing the Prince medley and TSMGO she does intimidate the crowd lol 1 Quote
celine19 Posted March 16, 2017 at 04:44 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 04:44 PM Words to live by Celine Dion: "Intimindate the crowd." Ok so is this what she is doing when she is singing to us? "Intimidating" us, because I do not feel intimidated when I see her, I feel HAPPY! I absolutely agree!!! 1 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
mirage Posted March 16, 2017 at 05:33 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 05:33 PM Yeah she is! Haha just watched it again.Owh I hope to hear something! Yep. Seems so. Thought the same :-) Quote
DionFanAlways Posted March 16, 2017 at 06:09 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 06:09 PM Go.into the pit in her Vegas show and watch her sing the Prince medley and TSMGO she does intimidate the crowd lol I love the pit and nope, I am EXTRA happy there! Still feel no intimidation.... :P Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
mike_z Posted March 16, 2017 at 07:49 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 07:49 PM Most of the comments are about Céline being only 1 year older than Gwen :wacko: Quote
nomys Posted March 16, 2017 at 08:00 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 08:00 PM I adore when celine sings just to show the intensity the girl has to put in her breathe and voice. So goooood 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted March 16, 2017 at 08:25 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 08:25 PM Ive notice in the begin that they say she sold over 200 mil albums , we all know its more that , 1 Quote
québecflower Posted March 16, 2017 at 08:35 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 08:35 PM Most of the comments are about Céline being only 1 year older than Gwen :wacko:most people are défending Her actually.... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
pat200 Posted March 16, 2017 at 08:53 PM Posted March 16, 2017 at 08:53 PM Ive notice in the begin that they say she sold over 200 mil albums , we all know its more that , it is definitely less than 200 million albums lol. i think you meant records 1 Quote
LukeD Posted March 17, 2017 at 01:19 AM Posted March 17, 2017 at 01:19 AM (edited) it is definitely less than 200 million albums lol. i think you meant records Yes! I think she has sold over 180m albums as of now. And around 50m singles. And definitely 5m in DVD sales! Selline is getting close to 240m records. Edited March 17, 2017 at 01:27 AM by LukeD 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted March 17, 2017 at 02:40 AM Posted March 17, 2017 at 02:40 AM Man can Céline talk!! Someone needs to stop her otherwise the contestants won't have time to sing their songs!! Imagine if she's a coach one day. Nobody will be able to put one word in! 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted March 17, 2017 at 02:46 AM Author Posted March 17, 2017 at 02:46 AM Man can Céline talk!! Someone needs to stop her otherwise the contestants won't have time to sing their songs!! Imagine if she's a coach one day. Nobody will be able to put one word in! She'd be lecturing the artists about how amazing they are and she'd be all "PICK ME PICK ME!!!!" she would also have a full team with the first 12 contestants that step up on the stage lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted March 17, 2017 at 02:49 AM Posted March 17, 2017 at 02:49 AM (edited) Man can Céline talk!! Someone needs to stop her otherwise the contestants won't have time to sing their songs!! Imagine if she's a coach one day. Nobody will be able to put one word in! yes , she is giving them all she can also, they will be full of energy for that performance, and after listening to all the videos , you see she is there for the good reasons, helping , encouraging...she should do some Mise enscene (direction, staging) for others, she would be great. i see her doing that in her older years. Edited March 17, 2017 at 02:50 AM by québecflower 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted March 17, 2017 at 10:22 AM Author Posted March 17, 2017 at 10:22 AM I also like that she says "listen to what we have to say, go home, and forget it all!" Shows she wants them to be creative and start making their own artistic decisions! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Pangloss76 Posted March 17, 2017 at 10:55 AM Posted March 17, 2017 at 10:55 AM Am I the only one who thinks that sometimes her improvisations sound way better than what comes off her records?? I mean when I listen to HDAMLF, which I adore, I really can hear the nasal notes whereas when I watch those videos of her singing to IDAL and teaching the two girls I'm struck by her natural resonance and flow 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted March 17, 2017 at 11:31 AM Posted March 17, 2017 at 11:31 AM Yes! I think she has sold over 180m albums as of now. And around 50m singles. And definitely 5m in DVD sales! Selline is getting close to 240m records. 175 albums by 2004 She sold more that 5m in last years Miracle +2,5Taking Chances +3SA +1,5ES + 1LBTL + 1,5ML + 1,5 Quote #FREEJAVITO
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 17, 2017 at 05:03 PM Posted March 17, 2017 at 05:03 PM Am I the only one who thinks that sometimes her improvisations sound way better than what comes off her records?? I mean when I listen to HDAMLF, which I adore, I really can hear the nasal notes whereas when I watch those videos of her singing to IDAL and teaching the two girls I'm struck by her natural resonance and flow It's something to do with the vocal engineer or producer. they should polished it well like in her taking chances album. and should blend with the music not too forward you will hear everything.. (her nasal notes) Quote
isurrender Posted March 17, 2017 at 05:18 PM Posted March 17, 2017 at 05:18 PM Celine and nasal notes are on every albums. Sometimes less sometimes more. And on the last song, there are only few ones. I prefer some notes here and then than a whole song like let's say 'ain't you gonna look the other way" ( or something like that). Celine's nasality is a fact and those who don't like it should really move on then. TT is full of it (the second verse especially ) and still is a great song. Quote
chawatak Posted March 17, 2017 at 05:56 PM Posted March 17, 2017 at 05:56 PM Blake, another coach on The Voice, said he tried to get Celine before but he couldn't. lol 1 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
empress Posted March 17, 2017 at 07:46 PM Posted March 17, 2017 at 07:46 PM That's what Rene' was good at. He would tell her....Too much talking. Now it's like there is no mute button. I think there is a happy in between. I love her, but I get tired of hearing constant interruptions, singing of blips for everything and TALKING! I love to hear her speak, but it just goes around and around for the sake of talking. 3 Quote
angelil78 Posted March 17, 2017 at 07:49 PM Posted March 17, 2017 at 07:49 PM That's what Rene' was good at. He would tell her....Too much talking. Now it's like there is no mute button. I think there is a happy in between. I love her, but I get tired of hearing constant interruptions, singing of blips for everything and TALKING! I love to hear her speak, but it just goes around and around for the sake of talking. I love to hear her talk. I'd totally go to a 50/50 show of her singing and talking 4 Quote
québecflower Posted March 17, 2017 at 08:02 PM Posted March 17, 2017 at 08:02 PM That's what Rene' was good at. He would tell her....Too much talking. Now it's like there is no mute button. I think there is a happy in between. I love her, but I get tired of hearing constant interruptions, singing of blips for everything and TALKING! I love to hear her speak, but it just goes around and around for the sake of talking.if René was there , you would not see her that much, She works because it is what keeps her alive , so there is no real choice here. And René , while he kept her from talking was keeping her to express herself , we see more the real Celine , and it will continue to happen. 5 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
empress Posted March 17, 2017 at 08:30 PM Posted March 17, 2017 at 08:30 PM Maybe at her show, but when you are watching multiple interviews it gets old. The questions never get answered or the host loses focus. It just feels a little frustrating at times. I love hearing her talk also, but the interruptions, singing responses, repetitious one liners....after a few interviews.....gets old. 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted March 17, 2017 at 08:36 PM Posted March 17, 2017 at 08:36 PM I love to hear her talk. I'd totally go to a 50/50 show of her singing and talking Yes! I can't get enough! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
angelil78 Posted March 17, 2017 at 09:18 PM Posted March 17, 2017 at 09:18 PM (edited) Ugh what I don't do for Céline. 1st: I almost empty my savings for Paris to see Céline 2nd: I don't like talent shows but here I am, watching Episode 1 to The Voice. I want to know a little about the contestants on Gwens team before I see the show on Tuesday (yeah.. can't watch live). Hard life! lol Edited March 17, 2017 at 09:19 PM by angelil78 1 Quote
québecflower Posted March 17, 2017 at 09:39 PM Posted March 17, 2017 at 09:39 PM Maybe at her show, but when you are watching multiple interviews it gets old. The questions never get answered or the host loses focus. It just feels a little frustrating at times. I love hearing her talk also, but the interruptions, singing responses, repetitious one liners....after a few interviews.....gets old.it's ok to have a different opinion, i don't judge you . i was just expressing the fact that we didn't see her that much in the past years...René was ill and before that for other reasons. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
scielle Posted March 18, 2017 at 12:31 AM Posted March 18, 2017 at 12:31 AM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjukNV5jTCE Edited March 18, 2017 at 12:33 AM by scielle 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.