Jump to content

Céline joins Gwen Stefani as her advisor on The Voice (Season 12)


Recommended Posts

Posted

These kids don't have the kind of time to have a career even remotely close to what Celine has. She comes from a different time in the industry. It was always a possible "here today, gone tomorrow" business. But even more so today. Singers come and go because they're a dime a dozen these days. We have YouTube stars, and more indie artists that are self promoting and having their own levels of success. Record companies no longer have to sign people to contracts. People can make themselves successful, and some make themselves viral. The viral sensations have even less of a career. They legitimately have their 15 minutes and it's over. The type of career Celine has had, or Tina Turner, Bryan Adams, Whitney Houston...even *NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Justin Timberlake is virtually unachievable in 2017. There's a lack of interest from the industry big wigs to represent because the money is simply not there anymore.

it's hard but still possible. But The Voice is not producing many stars until now... They sing maybe 10 minutes all in all...
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted (edited)
wow, we saw DJ Khaled and John Legend 2 times tonight, great artist i'm sure , but both of them seems so disconnected. They put me to sleep. Edited by québecflower
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

it's hard but still possible. But The Voice is not producing many stars until now... They sing maybe 10 minutes all in all...

 

I can't even name any winners of "The Voice." They win and then nothing happens.

  • Like 1

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
wow, we saw DJ Khaled and John Legend 2 times tonight, great artist i'm sure , but both of them seems so disconnected. They put me to sleep.

What is DJ Khaled doing on this show really?

Posted

What is DJ Khaled doing on this show really?

he 's got nothing of importance to say.
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

I can't even name any winners of "The Voice." They win and then nothing happens.

Tessane Chin , the year Celine did the final, nothing to say about her beside that.
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

Tessane Chin , the year Celine did the final, nothing to say about her beside that.

 

Exactly.

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted (edited)
all the white guys sing the same....no wonder so many people are suffering from depression. Edited by québecflower
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Well.... that was sort of uneventful. :unsure:
  • Like 3
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
How come Celine is only ever on once a night? Only watching for Celine.
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

How come Celine is only ever on once a night?

Probably because of her "diva" behavior and demands! :-D :P :P

 

Can anyone find a clip of her from last night? I can't. :down:

Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

www.celinecn.com

Youtube | Sohu 

Posted

Where last nights show?

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted
They only show 4 teams for the battles right? Just think of ALL the footage they have of Celine.
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

Where last nights show?

 

Kev x

 

Celine Dion on The Voice Battles 1 (March 20)

https://vimeo.com/209367979

 

Celine Dion on The Voice Battles 2 (March 21)

https://vimeo.com/209559758

 

Celine Dion on The Voice Battles 3 (March 27)

https://vimeo.com/210437099

Edited by chawatak
  • Like 2

LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!

> https://vimeo.com/328324551

Posted

 

Celine Dion on The Voice Battles 1 (March 20)

https://vimeo.com/209367979

 

Celine Dion on The Voice Battles 2 (March 21)

https://vimeo.com/209559758

 

Celine Dion on The Voice Battles 3 (March 27)

https://vimeo.com/210437099

I am so proud to be her fan. She is amazing and glad the new generation gets to know her now!

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 5
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
I wonder if she's on twice tonight?
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

I wonder if she's on twice tonight?

no, just one hour of show.... i doubt it...but if we go by what we have seen, it will be great.. Edited by québecflower
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

no, just one hour of show.... i doubt it...but if we go by what we have seen, it will be great..

It does look good! Lessons from Celine on duets!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Hot Dammnnn!
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
She would be an excellent regular on The Voice. Too bad she can't fit it in her schedule. I had my doubts but I was wrong!
  • Like 3
Posted
Wow Celine was great again tonight! Love to hear her give advices. She was right on! Not only she talks about the voice but also about attitude. It was very good! Yes I would love her to be a regular judge!
  • Like 2
Posted
Twitter comments are amazing! Soooo much love for her. :wub:
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

You go guurl!

  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
So I missed it tonight :( was busy doing homework and making dinner. I'm sure it'll be on Vimeo soon or something like that!

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

So I missed it tonight :( was busy doing homework and making dinner. I'm sure it'll be on Vimeo soon or something like that!

 

Hulu tomorrow!

  • Like 1

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
After watching tonights show, I am once again so so proud to be a Celine fan. She gave great advice ,not only about singing and voice but also about atitude. She totally nailed it. The woman knows what she is doing. Bravo Celine!
  • Like 1
Posted
"Can you do louder than that or is it too much for you" - céline dion
Posted

"Can you do louder than that or is it too much for you" - céline dion

 

I love the way how she asked her, so considerate and caring.

  • Like 3
Posted

Ouch what is this...

 

http://www.thecelebritycastle.com/celine-dion-gwen-stefani-reportedly-nightmare-divas-voice/

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

 

 

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...