Dancing_Queen Posted March 11, 2017 at 09:56 PM Posted March 11, 2017 at 09:56 PM (edited) Song has been stuck in my head all day after playing it twice on youtube I have great hopes of seeing Céline at the Oscars next year! My brother gave me the soundtrack as an early birthday present, listening to it right now... Edited March 11, 2017 at 09:58 PM by Dancing_Queen 5 Quote
Popular Post Davey84 Posted March 11, 2017 at 10:46 PM Popular Post Posted March 11, 2017 at 10:46 PM Omfd Peabo responded to my tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 14 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
marc-02 Posted March 12, 2017 at 12:40 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 12:40 AM I wanna ask about Oscar nomination that if the production company has to (select and) "submit" the song for nomination or the Academy can randomly pic the songs from the movies? The films have to submit. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 12, 2017 at 12:42 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 12:42 AM It's gonna hit a million tomorrow at this rate! Josh Grobans songs has been out a week now and has only just hit the million mark! Kev x 3 Quote
Xpresso Posted March 12, 2017 at 12:50 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 12:50 AM I'm amazed at how many language experts we have here on this forum!!"Her accent..." bla bla bla, "she has become lazy". bla bla bla. Come on, when Céline has a good coach with her in the studio she will do exactly as told.But if nobody tells her some words don't sound right, she may not even notice.You try singing a new song with the right phrasing... you might not even notice your errors.Some words on the EUS album may sound a little different but for some reason the song EUS is just perfect!! Is it because one day she was lazy and another day she wasn't??? I'm pretty sure it has a lot more to do with the people who are with her during the recording session...Céline would certainly appreciate being told when something doesn't sound right. Are they afraid of her? 6 Quote
MaiconSC Posted March 12, 2017 at 12:58 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 12:58 AM Song has been stuck in my head all day after playing it twice on youtube I have great hopes of seeing Céline at the Oscars next year! My brother gave me the soundtrack as an early birthday present, listening to it right now... Oh that's great! What about the booklet? It has the lyrics? Any photos or mention of Celine? Quote
québecflower Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:22 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:22 AM I'm amazed at how many language experts we have here on this forum!!"Her accent..." bla bla bla, "she has become lazy". bla bla bla. Come on, when Céline has a good coach with her in the studio she will do exactly as told.But if nobody tells her some words don't sound right, she may not even notice.You try singing a new song with the right phrasing... you might not even notice your errors.Some words on the EUS album may sound a little different but for some reason the song EUS is just perfect!! Is it because one day she was lazy and another day she wasn't???I'm pretty sure it has a lot more to do with the people who are with her during the recording session...Céline would certainly appreciate being told when something doesn't sound right. Are they afraid of her? the worst for me is the word lazy in the same phrase as Celine Dion , let alone in the same paragraph. I totally undersatnd people being somewhat upset in a way but telling she is lazy, give me a break. 7 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
SuperLove4Celine Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:39 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:39 AM the worst for me is the word lazy in the same phrase as Celine Dion , let alone in the same paragraph. I totally undersatnd people being somewhat upset in a way but telling she is lazy, give me a break. A person can be a hard worker, but be lazy in some aspects of their job. Many successful office workers are very dedicated to their jobs and are hard working, but if you look at their office, it's a chaos of paperwork. Thus, being lazy about cleanliness and organization. Quote
québecflower Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:57 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:57 AM A person can be a hard worker, but be lazy in some aspects of their job. Many successful office workers are very dedicated to their jobs and are hard working, but if you look at their office, it's a chaos of paperwork. Thus, being lazy about cleanliness and organization. you are playing with words, Celine is not lazy.... 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Katie Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:58 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:58 AM Found on ebay, but dunno whether it is real or fake...Could anybody confirm? Thanks The CD has amongst other songs How does a moment last forever http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/272585798272?vectorid=229466&lgeo=1&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it&item=272585798272&rmvSB=true Quote
brandon_vincent Posted March 12, 2017 at 02:57 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 02:57 AM Found on ebay, but dunno whether it is real or fake...Could anybody confirm? Thanks The CD has amongst other songs How does a moment last forever http://www.ebay.com/...8272&rmvSB=true It looks pretty legit to me I read the small print and it said for promotional use only. I have a Celine Dion Parfums cd that says not for resale so don't be surprised about it. I have some rarities myself. Gosh that cd is a must have if it's legit!!! 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:00 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:00 AM you are playing with words, Celine is not lazy.... In my opinion, I believe there are aspects of her that are lazy. However, I do believe in many ways she is a hard worker. Found on ebay, but dunno whether it is real or fake...Could anybody confirm? Thanks The CD has amongst other songs How does a moment last forever http://www.ebay.com/...8272&rmvSB=true It's a fake. A very well-made fake, though. Look at how they've named "My Love." Also, to include "Let Your Heart Decide" out of the blue is very questionable. Quote
brandon_vincent Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:04 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:04 AM (edited) In my opinion, I believe there are aspects of her that are lazy. However, I do believe in many ways she is a hard worker. It's a fake. A very well-made fake, though. Look at how they've named "My Love." Also, to include "Let Your Heart Decide" out of the blue is very questionable. I've done some more inspecting and it is a fake now that I look at it. I compared the small print to an actual Celine cd that I have and I have proven it's fake. Bummer though because there are some good songs on that list! Edited March 12, 2017 at 03:10 AM by brandon_vincent Quote
Mudo Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:05 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:05 AM I think the song is a knock-off version of "How do you keep the music playing"; with poorly written lyrics or over-condensed lyric and with Celine's accent you might have trouble understanding the words. It's nice but they could have taken the studio version of "How do you keep the music playing" from Celine's album instead and it would have been good enough Quote
brandon_vincent Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:08 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:08 AM I do know that I have some super rare Celine cds such as Parfums with Live To Love from her 2003 commercial on it!! 2 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:10 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:10 AM I do know that I have some super rare Celine cds such as Parfums with Live To Love from her 2003 commercial on it!! I've wanted that promo for some time now. Quote
brandon_vincent Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:12 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:12 AM I've wanted that promo for some time now. Live To Love is good but you have to replay it about 30 times to really enjoy it because it's only 30 seconds lol 3 Quote
brandon_vincent Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:14 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:14 AM Hey this page is about How Does A Moment Last Forever so I better talk about that song! 1 Quote
brandon_vincent Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:14 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:14 AM I love her new song so much! I have it on replay!! Quote
Javito Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:24 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 03:24 AM Found on ebay, but dunno whether it is real or fake...Could anybody confirm? Thanks The CD has amongst other songs How does a moment last forever http://www.ebay.com/...8272&rmvSB=true This is the ultimate TCSV.2 album every fan is wishing to happen . Nicely done and great selection of tracks, but still fake. 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
isurrender Posted March 12, 2017 at 08:27 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 08:27 AM In my opinion, I believe there are aspects of her that are lazy. However, I do believe in many ways she is a hard worker Well maybe it's not laziness. ..maybe she likes it that way or maybe she doesn't realize...Maybe it's just us... 1 Quote
browseceline Posted March 12, 2017 at 09:27 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 09:27 AM No but the producer should have guided her. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dancing_Queen Posted March 12, 2017 at 10:59 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 10:59 AM Oh that's great! What about the booklet? It has the lyrics? Any photos or mention of Celine? The booklet has all the lyrics.It has forewords by Bill Condon, Alan Menken and Tim Rice, but no mention of Céline.I'm talking about the standard edition, but I imagine the booklet is the same for both editions (?) 1 Quote
Shaun Posted March 12, 2017 at 11:44 AM Posted March 12, 2017 at 11:44 AM The booklet has all the lyrics.It has forewords by Bill Condon, Alan Menken and Tim Rice, but no mention of Céline.I'm talking about the standard edition, but I imagine the booklet is the same for both editions (?) Yes it is, I have the deluxe edition and it's exactly as you describe. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
LukeD Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:03 PM Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:03 PM Has this this been shared/discussed before? I am surprised by the fact she does not know what LGTB stands for and by the amount of people rushing to explain she could not hear the question. It was asked twice and before that she had listened to all previous questions perfectly, giving relevant answers in return. All I have to say is that I expected her to comprehend the term given the fact that a good portion of her loyal fanbase belongs in that community. I am not disappointed though, because I understand straight people tend to live in their own world where being gay is a rarety. I just hope she is going to engage in better discussions about the issue in the future. 2 Quote
isurrender Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:25 PM Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:25 PM There was another question she didn't understand as well.... Anyway, she doesn't answer casual questions most of the time. Not surprised if she didn't answer this one either 😁 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:35 PM Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:35 PM In my opinion, I believe there are aspects of her that are lazy. However, I do believe in many ways she is a hard worker. It's a fake. A very well-made fake, though. Look at how they've named "My Love." Also, to include "Let Your Heart Decide" out of the blue is very questionable. It's a bootleg once her team are too busy with bags others do their job 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinesounds Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:39 PM Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:39 PM Has this this been shared/discussed before? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO-L6JxYe1Y I am surprised by the fact she does not know what LGTB stands for and by the amount of people rushing to explain she could not hear the question. It was asked twice and before that she had listened to all previous questions perfectly, giving relevant answers in return. All I have to say is that I expected her to comprehend the term given the fact that a good portion of her loyal fanbase belongs in that community. I am not disappointed though, because I understand straight people tend to live in their own world where being gay is a rarety. I just hope she is going to engage in better discussions about the issue in the future. you know Celine was very protected by her team, that's why she doesn't know what happens for real, thanks God, that she didn't follow the steps of mimi Quote #FREEJAVITO
angelil78 Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:42 PM Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:42 PM Has this this been shared/discussed before? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO-L6JxYe1Y I am surprised by the fact she does not know what LGTB stands for and by the amount of people rushing to explain she could not hear the question. It was asked twice and before that she had listened to all previous questions perfectly, giving relevant answers in return. All I have to say is that I expected her to comprehend the term given the fact that a good portion of her loyal fanbase belongs in that community. I am not disappointed though, because I understand straight people tend to live in their own world where being gay is a rarety. I just hope she is going to engage in better discussions about the issue in the future. When she was asked that question there were a lot of people there and everything is kinda loud around her and lots of people asking questions. It's not like those one on one interviews. I don't think knowing LGTB is the norm. Specially when it's spelled out to you like that. I don't think I'd have registered what they said. Why not just say Gay character instead of LGTB. And I asked my parents and some people at my work if they knew what LGTB was and they had no clue. But then I showed them a written article and they knew what it was (not my parents though). I'm not surprised at all she didn't know what it was. 5 Quote
mike_z Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:42 PM Posted March 12, 2017 at 01:42 PM Has this this been shared/discussed before? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO-L6JxYe1Y I am surprised by the fact she does not know what LGTB stands for and by the amount of people rushing to explain she could not hear the question. It was asked twice and before that she had listened to all previous questions perfectly, giving relevant answers in return. All I have to say is that I expected her to comprehend the term given the fact that a good portion of her loyal fanbase belongs in that community. I am not disappointed though, because I understand straight people tend to live in their own world where being gay is a rarety. I just hope she is going to engage in better discussions about the issue in the future. Of course she didn't understand the question. Remember this? 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.