CelineTheBest5 Posted March 10, 2017 at 11:52 PM Posted March 10, 2017 at 11:52 PM (edited) I'm more in love with the song each time I listen to it! I only want this song to be promoted, only it! Can you imagine a beautiful and classic music video this song could have!? Edited March 10, 2017 at 11:53 PM by CelineTheBest5 1 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
stevo Posted March 10, 2017 at 11:55 PM Posted March 10, 2017 at 11:55 PM I wonder will they release an actual music video for the movie- the Ariana music video isn't of the movie, it's just the Beast and Belle dancing...I hope hope hope... Quote
browseceline Posted March 11, 2017 at 12:13 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 12:13 AM (edited) Oh no! you guys :S you'll hate me but...Although her vocales are beautiful, her strong accent makes me cringe...Its all i think of when i listen to it :/ If she can sing a song like THLAL without a hint of an accent... it should never be an issue.I have to agree to a certain point. It is not that the accent bothers me but certain parts in the lyrics should have been better pronounced. And that is the producer's fault too. He should have said- pronounce the word 'know' better and were is not where. And the same for days to years then gone. You cannot hear what she actually says. It would have sounded better with these corrections. Other then that, it is still a beautiful song. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited March 11, 2017 at 12:17 AM by browseceline 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
CelineTheBest5 Posted March 11, 2017 at 12:40 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 12:40 AM (edited) Is Celine´s song that plays first after the end of the movie?? Edited March 11, 2017 at 12:45 AM by CelineTheBest5 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Popular Post Del Posted March 11, 2017 at 01:03 AM Popular Post Posted March 11, 2017 at 01:03 AM I listened to the song in HQ earlier today and again a short while ago. Her voice is spectacular. it's one of those songs where you can just close you eyes listen to it and it does you some good. 9 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
marc-02 Posted March 11, 2017 at 01:53 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 01:53 AM (edited) I have to agree to a certain point. It is not that the accent bothers me but certain parts in the lyrics should have been better pronounced. And that is the producer's fault too. He should have said- pronounce the word 'know' better and were is not where. And the same for days to years then gone. You cannot hear what she actually says. It would have sounded better with these corrections. Other then that, it is still a beautiful song. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk It's actually a case to case basis, and depends on the listener. I, for example, figured out the entire lyrics on first listen. As I said earlier, her accent here is actually "neutral"... not slang, without twang, but not also too thick. Her pronouncing and enunciating every syllable and sound makes it neutral, because non-English speakers who are not that familiar with the nuances of the English language (i.e. not all letters in a word are enunciated or stressed, sounds between syllables usually "slide" etc) would still be able to understand the lyrics. Again, I'm not a native English speaker and I completely got the words on first listen. Maybe those who have a hard time understanding the words have grown accustomed or are just too used to a certain style of English. Edited March 11, 2017 at 01:54 AM by marc-02 2 Quote
Javier_Natalio Posted March 11, 2017 at 02:22 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 02:22 AM I'm so glad I waited to post. First of all because I could listen to it several times. And secondly, because I got a chance to listen to the non deluxe, superior version. I did not like it at first because of the classic celine-isms that in my book are lazy enunciation and at times plain bad singing... But it grew on me, thankfully, and I'm happy to announce (like anyone cares lol) that I'm settling for the non deluxe version and I cannot get enough of the second TURNSSSS to hours note near the end. Sorry I'm tone deaf... Is that an F? Anyway, the good outweigh the bad tremendously, and I'm so happy we received this gift from her. On a different, Oscar related note, I'm seriously afraid Evermore will get the nomination and possibly win ... Oh my God, so much DRAMA in that song. I love it too. It's a shame Josh either doesn't have the range or just chooses not to go higher than he does. That song is spectacular, but could have been even better. Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted March 11, 2017 at 02:32 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 02:32 AM 205.611 views Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Xpresso Posted March 11, 2017 at 03:06 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 03:06 AM 205.612... I just listened to it again! Quote
marc-02 Posted March 11, 2017 at 03:29 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 03:29 AM They have a new TV spot where they included the movie reviews: "Better than the original" <--- big words, big words... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgPtnwBzmQQ Quote
Popular Post marc-02 Posted March 11, 2017 at 03:35 AM Popular Post Posted March 11, 2017 at 03:35 AM Celine Dion's brand new Beauty and the Beast song is a perfect Disney anthem - and you can hear it now http://www.digitalspy.com/music/beauty-and-the-beast/news/a823183/celine-dions-new-beauty-and-the-beast-song-listen-now/ Celine Dion New Original Song For ‘Beauty and The Beast’ Will Leave You In Tears — Listen http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/03/10/celine-dion-beauty-and-the-beast-song-how-does-a-moment-last-forever/ Celine Dion Releases New ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Song That Will Give You Chills Read more: http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/celebrity/celine-dion-beauty-and-the-beast/1820407/Follow us on Instagram | Elite Daily on Facebook Céline Dion's 'Beauty and the Beast' song is out — and it's perfect http://www.today.com/popculture/c-line-dion-s-beauty-beast-song-out-it-s-t109097 Celine Dion Just Released Her New Song for the 'Beauty and the Beast' Soundtrack Queen of the movie ballad. http://www.elle.com/culture/news/a43755/celine-dion-beauty-and-the-beast-soundtrack/ Hear Celine Dion sing new Beauty and the Beast song ‘How Does A Moment Last Forever’http://ew.com/movies/2017/03/10/celine-dion-new-beauty-and-the-beast-song-how-does-a-moment-last-forever/ Hear Céline Dion's New 'Beauty and the Beast' Song 'How Does a Moment Last Forever' http://www.etonline.com/music/212650_hear_celine_dion_new_beauty_and_the_beast_song_how_does_a_moment_last_forever/ Your Heart Will Go On to Love Céline Dion's New 'Beauty and the Beast' Song (Video) http://toofab.com/2017/03/10/beauty-and-the-beast-celine-dion-how-does-a-moment-last-forever-emma-watson-disney/ http://www.justjared.com/2017/03/10/celine-dions-beauty-the-beast-new-original-song-how-does-a-moment-last-forever-stream-lyrics-download-listen-now/ http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/listen-to-celine-dions-new-beauty-and-the-beast-song-w471531 12 Quote
Popular Post rhapsodion Posted March 11, 2017 at 04:16 AM Popular Post Posted March 11, 2017 at 04:16 AM Awww, I love her quote in Us magazine. Now they should film a video of this song, with Celine dancing... "It took me a moment to think, ‘Should I do that again? Why should I?’ I was a little scared because I did it, why would I do that again? I asked my husband, meditated, asking, ‘You have to help me to make my decision. Should I do it or should I not?’ He says, ‘You have nothing to lose, you have everything to gain,’ and to make a long story short, I’m here tonight because I’m in love with him, I’m still in love with the Beast," she told Us. "You never judge a book by its cover. The Beast is very intimidating; he’s a wonderful man. I wish I could dance with him again." 9 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted March 11, 2017 at 04:18 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 04:18 AM Awww, I love her quote in Us magazine. Now they should film a video of this song, with Celine dancing... "It took me a moment to think, ‘Should I do that again? Why should I?’ I was a little scared because I did it, why would I do that again? I asked my husband, meditated, asking, ‘You have to help me to make my decision. Should I do it or should I not?’ He says, ‘You have nothing to lose, you have everything to gain,’ and to make a long story short, I’m here tonight because I’m in love with him, I’m still in love with the Beast," she told Us. "You never judge a book by its cover. The Beast is very intimidating; he’s a wonderful man. I wish I could dance with him again."Awwwww I love this 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
mike_z Posted March 11, 2017 at 04:25 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 04:25 AM OK almost 300k views in less than 24 hours... that's pretty awesome. Let's compare... first 24 hours of: Josh Groban's EVERMORE: 190.000 viewsCéline's RECOVERING 160.000 viewsCéline's ENCORE UN SOIR 560.000 Céline's LOVED ME BACK TO LIFE 70.000 views 7 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 11, 2017 at 04:29 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 04:29 AM I think it will be more beautiful if Jean Jacques Goldman is the one who will produce this song Quote
rhapsodion Posted March 11, 2017 at 04:37 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 04:37 AM What is the word that she sings? "Protects, ????, Perseveres" Sounds like "perceives", but doesn't make too much sense. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted March 11, 2017 at 05:28 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 05:28 AM It's actually a case to case basis, and depends on the listener. I, for example, figured out the entire lyrics on first listen. As I said earlier, her accent here is actually "neutral"... not slang, without twang, but not also too thick. Her pronouncing and enunciating every syllable and sound makes it neutral, because non-English speakers who are not that familiar with the nuances of the English language (i.e. not all letters in a word are enunciated or stressed, sounds between syllables usually "slide" etc) would still be able to understand the lyrics. Again, I'm not a native English speaker and I completely got the words on first listen. Maybe those who have a hard time understanding the words have grown accustomed or are just too used to a certain style of English. Being that English is not your first language, you write it very well! Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
chawatak Posted March 11, 2017 at 06:18 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 06:18 AM It's still trending at #34 on Youtube USA. 4 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
justinecoria Posted March 11, 2017 at 06:33 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 06:33 AM I truly think that Celine's accent is not the problem itself, but her enunciation. In French, it's actually the same, and it's been annoying to me too. Because she doesn't have anything to prove anymore, she's become lazy, lacks perfectionism and actually lacks control in her voice. At some point in her career she was a technician; now she's more a 'let's capture the moment' ('let's be lazy'). Now, she also likes to sing at the limits of her different registers, because to her it means emotions. But it also means less subtlety and less control. Autotune allows her to do that and still sound great, but cannot erase the shortcuts she takes to reach the notes. That being said, the song is good. That's the best shape I've heard her recently. And even if there are some things that bother me, there's this pure sound in her voice again, some of her high notes are exceptionally good. Overall I'm very satisfied with the song. I'm totally fine with 'old' Celine singing like this, as long as it doesn't become too much as it's been the past years. But yeah, I wish someone would teach Celine how to pronounce things again in English and in French 1 Quote
Simon Posted March 11, 2017 at 06:39 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 06:39 AM Ariana & John are totally in the background Go, Céline Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
stone Posted March 11, 2017 at 06:42 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 06:42 AM What is the word that she sings? "Protects, ????, Perseveres" Sounds like "perceives", but doesn't make too much sense. Persists, but she pronounces it like persEEst. She also enunciates certains words that shouldn't be emphasized and then kinda shortens and lessens the phrasing of a word that in standard American English would've been emphasized. I'm not too mad about it, just nitpicking. It actually feels more authentic to hear her natural accent and for her to not emphasize certain phrases and so forth. 1 Quote
louisechf Posted March 11, 2017 at 07:16 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 07:16 AM I like the music very much even though I would have liked it a little more power/bass/bombastic. I like the lyrics too even If it feels a little cheesy sometimes (I can't really relay to that kind of love it describes). But it is Disney and happily ever after and I always like the thought of that Célines voice - AMAZING as always and I love to hear it so clear and blend so well with the music. The song really touches me though so in the big way I like it and I have listen too it many many times allready. I'm really looking forward to hear it in the theaters next week, I think it will bring more feelings to it. It's a perfect musical/disney soundtrack! Célines voice IS top notch. Im proud of her. Really proud ☆ I think the song is a success... ...But I don't love the song so much that she MUST put it in the summershow (or on her new english album). Maybe if she do it in a medley together with the other BATB-song its okey or maybe if NOT, we can have some old gem from LTAL or CD instead louisechf with love, https://www.facebook.com/teamcelinesweden/ Quote
celinesounds Posted March 11, 2017 at 07:24 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 07:24 AM At the moment, said EP would only have three songs: "The Show Must Go On," "Recovering" and "How Does A Moment Last Forever." Unless she were to add "Hymn"/"L'hymne" to the setlist (doubtful), I don't see how how a 3-track EP/sampler would be better than adding the songs as bonus tracks to a deluxe edition of the upcoming English album. I suppose she could go into the studio and record studio versions of "Purple Rain" and "Kiss." That would bump the EP up to five songs (six/seven if she includes "Hymn"/"L'hymne"). Are there other studio recordings which would make logical sense being added to an EP I'm forgetting? 1. Recovering2. The Show must go on - live3. How hoes a moment last forever4. Purple Rain - live5. Avec le temps - live and they could sell it at her merchandising concerts about "Hymn"/"L'hymne" let it stays where it belongs or better, a little more extra tracks could make the most wanted CSV2 she needs to close this chapter,and make a decent album with no recycling songs, 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Frozen_Phoenix Posted March 11, 2017 at 07:30 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 07:30 AM Gave it another chance, still does not grow on me. Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
Critiaslux Posted March 11, 2017 at 07:59 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 07:59 AM Is Celine´s song that plays first after the end of the movie?? Yes. First her song, then the duet then Evermore sung by Josh Groban. Quote
marc-02 Posted March 11, 2017 at 08:30 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 08:30 AM How Does a Moment Last ForeveriTunes: #30 Romania#41 Malaysia#52 Indonesia#62 Belgium#62 Portugal#71 Poland#72 Brazil#77 Sweden#79 Netherlands#103 France#108 Canada#108 Switzerland#115 Philippines#116 Philippines#123 South Africa#125 United Kingdom#147 Portugal#150 Thailand#152 Spain#153 Italy#155 Ireland#162 Australia#183 Norway 3 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 11, 2017 at 08:47 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 08:47 AM Not sure if I'm the last person to know this but... on the news this morning they mentioned how music chart positions have now changed and is the reason why quite a few songs from Ed Sheerans new album are in the top 20 already due to Spotify & Apple Music. So it can't be that hard to get this song top 40 surely?!? Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 11, 2017 at 09:05 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 09:05 AM 402.671! Views went out the roof overnight! Kev x 2 Quote
Critiaslux Posted March 11, 2017 at 09:27 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 09:27 AM What I like is that now even on the Disney vevo channel they write Céline with an accent in a French way :-) I guess it might be the new marketing strategy of Aldo to really distinct Céline from other English speaking singers, recognizing she is from French speaking country. 2 Quote
isurrender Posted March 11, 2017 at 09:42 AM Posted March 11, 2017 at 09:42 AM (edited) Not sure if I'm the last person to know this but... on the news this morning they mentioned how music chart positions have now changed and is the reason why quite a few songs from Ed Sheerans new album are in the top 20 already due to Spotify & Apple Music. So it can't be that hard to get this song top 40 surely?!? Are you kidding? Ed has broken all the records on streaming platforms... Céline is nowhere and nobody on streaming charts. And she isn't even on ITunes US (wasn't the song released over there?) so she won't even chart on the digital chart... Of course, I can just advise you to stream the song even if you bought it... And I guess it will climb after the release of the movie. On a side note, this song sounds like one off the Miracle album (with a better voice). I m surprised that it's rather well received among fans as this album is quite unpopular. I also think her enunciation is at times weird but I also think that's the first song she sings with such words and syntax ... Edited March 11, 2017 at 09:45 AM by isurrender Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.