CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 22, 2017 at 05:55 AM Posted August 22, 2017 at 05:55 AM Look at this... I like how they film this concert. I know Celine's Team can pull off better.. Even the sounds.. The production was amazing.. like more studio (like A new day).. If they will release a DVD it should be like this or A New Day CD (HQ sound/Studio Quality) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsPL_PhvQTQ All I wish for a live release, is that they don't remove the audience noise. That takes away from the live experience of a concert DVD 6 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Javito Posted August 22, 2017 at 08:04 AM Posted August 22, 2017 at 08:04 AM Regarding a DVD release of the summer concert: Do we know that it was professionally filmed?If so, which concerts were professionally filmed?What facts do we have regarding a potential DVD release? To be used either for a TV special o a DVD release, according to someone from her team 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
isurrender Posted August 22, 2017 at 09:04 AM Posted August 22, 2017 at 09:04 AM Last year's tour was also supposed to be on TV. Still waiting. 😂 2 Quote
Javito Posted August 22, 2017 at 10:08 AM Posted August 22, 2017 at 10:08 AM Well, somehow they did used the footage and segments of the tour for the Access Illimité show You know, I think I eventually got a thing about that program and the host (Jean Philippe Dion) for always teasing up the fans with the good footage of music and never release it on a proper format as a concert DVD per se. Yeah, keep chasing Céline everywhere she goes, Michel Dion, inside her dressing room, inside her hotel, inside her bathroom, her car... are they going to do this forever??? 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 22, 2017 at 12:02 PM Posted August 22, 2017 at 12:02 PM All I wish for a live release, is that they don't remove the audience noise. That takes away from the live experience of a concert DVD Also that! Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 22, 2017 at 12:05 PM Posted August 22, 2017 at 12:05 PM (edited) Isn't the Celine Sur Les Plaines back in 2008 were televised? and they also released a DVD version (Some clips were different from the TV version). I really hope there will be a DVD Edited August 22, 2017 at 12:05 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted August 22, 2017 at 01:25 PM Posted August 22, 2017 at 01:25 PM https://youtu.be/RIpuBN3a4TU Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
comingback Posted August 22, 2017 at 05:27 PM Posted August 22, 2017 at 05:27 PM (edited) Look at this... I like how they film this concert. I know Celine's Team can pull off better.. Even the sounds.. The production was amazing.. like more studio (like A new day).. If they will release a DVD it should be like this or A New Day CD (HQ sound/Studio Quality) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIDqBlBOLdg The A NEW DAY production was amazing . It was ahead of the times. Edited August 22, 2017 at 05:30 PM by comingback 4 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted August 22, 2017 at 05:41 PM Posted August 22, 2017 at 05:41 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIDqBlBOLdg The A NEW DAY production was amazing . It was ahead of the times. I just don't understand why that DVD was not nominated for a Grammy Award. 3 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Javito Posted August 22, 2017 at 07:55 PM Posted August 22, 2017 at 07:55 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIDqBlBOLdg The A NEW DAY production was amazing . It was ahead of the times. I just don't understand why that DVD was not nominated for a Grammy Award. The A New Day filming was absolutely amazing. Shame her voice was not at her best in that day (it was so nasal on some songs like What A Wonderful World and others) and more shame that they didn't include exceptional songs like Et je t'aime encore or The First Time (with her flying above the stage), that she performed the first couple of years of the show. 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
mirage Posted August 22, 2017 at 08:23 PM Posted August 22, 2017 at 08:23 PM But its like watching a studio dvd.No audience sound whatsoever, it's so annoying. The A New Day filming was absolutely amazing. Shame her voice was not at her best in that day (it was so nasal on some songs like What A Wonderful World and others) and more shame that they didn't include exceptional songs like Et je t'aime encore or The First Time (with her flying above the stage), that she performed the first couple of years of the show. 4 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 22, 2017 at 09:25 PM Posted August 22, 2017 at 09:25 PM I could not get tied of this , and I kinda gotten used to the hair bit, 4 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted August 22, 2017 at 09:30 PM Posted August 22, 2017 at 09:30 PM I could not get tied of this , and I kinda gotten used to the hair bit, I was there!!! The show was amazing. A DVD must be released!!! 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Naiomi zhannah Posted August 23, 2017 at 07:21 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 07:21 PM There's a picture on Facebook and it looks like it's from rehearsal from the tour. Looks like for a DVD 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted August 23, 2017 at 07:31 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 07:31 PM Here it is Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk 2 Quote
celine4evauk Posted August 23, 2017 at 08:05 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 08:05 PM Here it is Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk I frigging hope so! 😂 1 Quote
mirage Posted August 23, 2017 at 08:43 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 08:43 PM Omg where did they get this?! Quote
angelil78 Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:07 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:07 PM Omg where did they get this?! I did ask for a source but I've got 0% hopes that they will tell us 1 Quote
ryba Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:20 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:20 PM Looking back, I don't think her hair was that horrible after all. Really hope for a DVD release! 1 Quote
mirage Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:20 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:20 PM The logo on the laptop.The Plane. Its a production company in Paris, quick research they do tv,videoclips etc. So it could be anything 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:24 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:24 PM The logo on the laptop.The Plane. Its a production company in Paris, quick research they do tv,videoclips etc. So it could be anything I've been trying to search a lot for that logo "The Plane" but just get lots of info about air planes haha 1 Quote
Ronny83 Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:32 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:32 PM The logo on the laptop.The Plane. Its a production company in Paris, quick research they do tv,videoclips etc. So it could be anything Yeah! https://vimeo.com/theplane 1 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Bruno Portugal Posted August 23, 2017 at 11:38 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 11:38 PM Here it is Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk Can this be an answer to the Red Heads post that asks for a DVD release? 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Brandon Posted August 24, 2017 at 12:12 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 12:12 AM (edited) I love her talks too. I went to Vegas back in 2013, and, while the show was amazing, I was disappointed that the entire thing was scripted then. I knew all the speeches from YouTube videos. I would have loved some spontaneous talking then. Also, she has great comic timing.She has great timing with a come-back reply. I don't know how she always manages so quickly to think of something so quirky and funny at the same time. And surprisingly it's never corny. But when she starts telling stories about her childhood and brothers and sisters, it does get a little wordy and unnecessarily long-winded. It's like she has no life experience from the time she was a child til now. It's always the same stories, I don't know why she never talks about her Fashion shows or recent experiences with fans at hotels etc, or little stories of what RC is up to, (like driving around in a sports car), what her kids are up to (besides chasing frogs , that one is 2 years old now and counting ). It's like she's stuck in "brother-sister", "kitchen table mode" It does get tiring. Imagine telling the same stories for over 20 years! Cuz that's exactly what she's doing. She doesn't view the audience as a modern, tech-savvy, and social media friendly crowd. She's unaware that everything is immediately broad-casted and known all over social media and internet outlets. And she doesn't seem to think there are many hardcore fans at her shows that gets tired of hearing the same stories over and over again. All comes to rights. Yes.Paris: July 8 & 9 | London: July 29 & 30None.Haha, your posts are so straight forward and to the point. You're completely efficient. No loss of words. Edited August 24, 2017 at 12:21 AM by Brandon 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
mirage Posted August 24, 2017 at 07:37 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 07:37 AM (edited) Okay so I asked them if they are working on a dvd.Or something else. They just said "yes we are" so euh we still don't know what they working on haha Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk Edited August 24, 2017 at 07:38 AM by mirage 4 Quote
ryba Posted August 24, 2017 at 07:48 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 07:48 AM (edited) Okay so I asked them if they are working on a dvd.Or something else. They just said "yes we are" so euh we still don't know what they working on haha Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalkanswer back and write "on what exactly? On a concert dvd?" Be a little persistent, like that reporter yesterday who asked about Celines love life and didn't give up Edited August 24, 2017 at 07:55 AM by ryba 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted August 24, 2017 at 08:51 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 08:51 AM Okay so I asked them if they are working on a dvd.Or something else. They just said "yes we are" so euh we still don't know what they working on haha Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk I think they answered as in working on a DVD. You said "are you" - they answered "yes we are."If it was something else they'd have replied with "something else ", unless their English is crap. That's what I'm believing anyway 😂😂😂 Quote
angelil78 Posted August 24, 2017 at 09:06 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 09:06 AM (edited) Ohhhh awesome so they are working on SOMETHING lol. Thanx for asking. now if you had only skipped the "something else" part hehe. I'm tempted to write them lol. I was hoping to see the picture on their website but nope Edited August 24, 2017 at 09:14 AM by angelil78 1 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted August 24, 2017 at 10:18 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 10:18 AM A brand-new English album in 2018 (I bet on march,30th) and a DVD release probably this Christmas!? 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
jeje03100 Posted August 24, 2017 at 10:25 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 10:25 AM I sent message I wait for answer 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.