Daniel1997 Posted August 27, 2017 at 07:50 AM Posted August 27, 2017 at 07:50 AM So where is this picture from in the first place?And are there setlists on that paper Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met TapatalkI mean like from which Facebook Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk Quote
angelil78 Posted August 27, 2017 at 01:42 PM Posted August 27, 2017 at 01:42 PM So where is this picture from in the first place?And are there setlists on that paper Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk I've been searching everywhere. I think they deleted this picture quickly after posting it. Quote
Daniel1997 Posted August 27, 2017 at 01:44 PM Posted August 27, 2017 at 01:44 PM I've been searching everywhere. I think they deleted this picture quickly after posting it.That's suspicious Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted August 27, 2017 at 01:51 PM Posted August 27, 2017 at 01:51 PM a DVD like vegas 2003/2005/2006 never saw the Day light Because it was replaced by the "A New Day... Live in Las Vegas" DVD and blu-ray release that was a hit. More than 3 millions sold. 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Bruno Portugal Posted August 27, 2017 at 01:56 PM Posted August 27, 2017 at 01:56 PM (edited) I've been searching everywhere. I think they deleted this picture quickly after posting it. They are certainly working on something. Someone put the picture online and that was not supposed to. So they removed the photo and now deny everything about it. Edited August 27, 2017 at 01:57 PM by Bruno Portugal 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
actofcontrition Posted August 27, 2017 at 02:09 PM Posted August 27, 2017 at 02:09 PM Can we just stop saying 'its very expensive to release a dvd' ? She is Celine Dion! 90% of the artist in quebec are releasing their show on dvd so its not that expensive! Market is very small here and they dont sell as much as Celine but they still release it. 6 Quote
browseceline Posted August 27, 2017 at 05:46 PM Posted August 27, 2017 at 05:46 PM Can we just stop saying 'its very expensive to release a dvd' ? She is Celine Dion! 90% of the artist in quebec are releasing their show on dvd so its not that expensive! Market is very small here and they dont sell as much as Celine but they still release it. and Celine Dion has very high ticketprices so there is enough money to realise a dvd. Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk 5 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
celinesounds Posted August 27, 2017 at 05:46 PM Posted August 27, 2017 at 05:46 PM Because it was replaced by the "A New Day... Live in Las Vegas" DVD and blu-ray release that was a hit. More than 3 millions sold. I'd love to have the DVD with blond hair, the show were different, other songs.... a show like that deserved other DVD like the evolution 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
sfbaysinger Posted August 27, 2017 at 05:46 PM Posted August 27, 2017 at 05:46 PM I have two questions. Can someone tell me what this pic was, especially what the setlists rumored to be on it would have been for. Also, is she still in Montreal? If so, when does she get back to Las Vegas? She has to start up in a few weeks and I have quite an idea that it will take her a moment to get readjusted to time zones. lol If she's already back, when did she get back? Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
angelil78 Posted August 27, 2017 at 08:29 PM Posted August 27, 2017 at 08:29 PM I have two questions. Can someone tell me what this pic was, especially what the setlists rumored to be on it would have been for. Also, is she still in Montreal? If so, when does she get back to Las Vegas? She has to start up in a few weeks and I have quite an idea that it will take her a moment to get readjusted to time zones. lol If she's already back, when did she get back? She said in a interview on Wednesday that she would be heading back to Vegas in September. So I guess maybe next week. Nobody knows really. Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 27, 2017 at 09:03 PM Posted August 27, 2017 at 09:03 PM A friend of mine saw Celine for the very first time at the Glasgow show and said she couldn't get away with how small she is. She said she didn't look much taller than me and I'm only 5' !! I found that quite weird as I know she's definitely taller than that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk All you need to do is look at how much Celine sticks out of her car sunroof to know that she is indeed quite tall. LOL. Anyone ever notice that before, or is it just me? I even saw a recent picture on instagram, where you can see through the vehicle and Celine was sitting far back on top off the vehicle, while her legs in the inside were still reaching the bottom of the seat. #longlegs 2 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 28, 2017 at 02:49 AM Posted August 28, 2017 at 02:49 AM I have two questions. Can someone tell me what this pic was, especially what the setlists rumored to be on it would have been for. It was a picture of two computer screens with tech equipment, and the screens had a bunch of different pics with Celine backstage, of the arenas, the lights, etc. So it looks very much like they're producing a concert DVD. But I don't think there's any info about setlists. 1 Quote
Brandon Posted August 28, 2017 at 03:27 AM Posted August 28, 2017 at 03:27 AM A friend of mine saw Celine for the very first time at the Glasgow show and said she couldn't get away with how small she is. She said she didn't look much taller than me and I'm only 5' !! I found that quite weird as I know she's definitely taller than that Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkShe's 5 feet 6 which is taller than average. Miaow. There's still money in DVDs, especially if you release in Q4 - it costs more to film them than it does to produce them so if they've fiilmed them, they might as well release them! I think it's also important to recognise that the DVD supports the event - if only 1/5 of the people that physically attended the tour bought the DVD for £10, that'd still be £1m grossed.$1 million is like the money she gets for 2 shows in LV. Concert dvd is not even the point. Sure they don't sell, everyone knows that except those in denial creating their own numbers for whatever reason. The point that needs to be made, elaborated upon, etc is that a DVD is not necessary to give/release a professionally filmed show...hell dvd releases are even behind the times, most artists release shows via other outlets now.Dvd releases are not behind the times. And you're the one wanting to buy vinyls Can we just stop saying 'its very expensive to release a dvd' ? She is Celine Dion! 90% of the artist in quebec are releasing their show on dvd so its not that expensive! Market is very small here and they dont sell as much as Celine but they still release it.Yea right. Do you know how much it costs to release a DVD, like 10 cents! plus the wrapping. All you need to do is look at how much Celine sticks out of her car sunroof to know that she is indeed quite tall. LOL. Anyone ever notice that before, or is it just me? I even saw a recent picture on instagram, where you can see through the vehicle and Celine was sitting far back on top off the vehicle, while her legs in the inside were still reaching the bottom of the seat. #longlegs I am always surprised at how small these celebrities are when you see them in real life. Especially Madonna, she is like 5 feet tall. Puny. 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Flymetothemoon Posted August 28, 2017 at 07:51 AM Posted August 28, 2017 at 07:51 AM Birmingham - Aug 3rd: https://youtu.be/WJbqigVYtschttps://youtu.be/ogBPUM-j0nAhttps://youtu.be/efunQykw0Pohttps://youtu.be/n7XLfh6s-o4https://youtu.be/it9kUxxhLbI 3 Quote
Architsriv0700 Posted August 28, 2017 at 11:37 AM Posted August 28, 2017 at 11:37 AM Please vote for Céline....best of Las Vegas!! http://www.votebestoflasvegas.com/the-colosseum-at-caesars-palace 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted August 28, 2017 at 11:21 PM Posted August 28, 2017 at 11:21 PM https://youtu.be/62vkq2fhMrY Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Brandon Posted August 29, 2017 at 03:09 AM Posted August 29, 2017 at 03:09 AM Please vote for Céline....best of Las Vegas!! http://www.votebesto...-caesars-palaceWhere is the results? Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
celine4evauk Posted August 29, 2017 at 09:07 AM Posted August 29, 2017 at 09:07 AM Where is the results? It doesn't finish until September 12th Quote
Brandon Posted August 29, 2017 at 08:40 PM Posted August 29, 2017 at 08:40 PM It doesn't finish until September 12thBut I want to see who's leading. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
celine4evauk Posted August 29, 2017 at 08:42 PM Posted August 29, 2017 at 08:42 PM But I want to see who's leading. lol we'll have to be patient instead 😕 Quote
Dylan Callender Posted September 1, 2017 at 08:28 AM Posted September 1, 2017 at 08:28 AM Here it is Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk I don't think this is an editing for a DVD release, this looks very much like the monitors used on show nights. The big screens at the side of the stage at the arenas have many cameras around at different angles for the audiences to have a better view. I think this is just a shot of the technicians rehearsals ready for that night. That's not to say that they aren't working on a DVD release of the show. I really hope they are!! Quote
angelil78 Posted September 1, 2017 at 08:40 AM Posted September 1, 2017 at 08:40 AM I don't think this is an editing for a DVD release, this looks very much like the monitors used on show nights. The big screens at the side of the stage at the arenas have many cameras around at different angles for the audiences to have a better view. I think this is just a shot of the technicians rehearsals ready for that night. That's not to say that they aren't working on a DVD release of the show. I really hope they are!! Yeah I agree with you actually. This site has been @newscelinedion has been posting more pics and they are from monitors at Lyon. Not sure if they realize that it takes some work filming a show for just the big screens at the venue 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 1, 2017 at 12:03 PM Posted September 1, 2017 at 12:03 PM I hope they'll surprise us! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 4, 2017 at 01:23 AM Posted September 4, 2017 at 01:23 AM Dinner out. https://instagram.com/p/BYmLbhkHhB9/ 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted September 4, 2017 at 02:00 PM Posted September 4, 2017 at 02:00 PM Not sure if this has been posted yet , just wish they did her songs a little longer 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 4, 2017 at 02:16 PM Posted September 4, 2017 at 02:16 PM was thinking last night if and when we get a DVD question is who would produce it, cause on previous releases they always been done from Julie S team, Prod J , who would they get to produce it this time around, 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 4, 2017 at 03:36 PM Posted September 4, 2017 at 03:36 PM was thinking last night if and when we get a DVD question is who would produce it, cause on previous releases they always been done from Julie S team, Prod J , who would they get to produce it this time around, Maybe they'll get RC to do it for his high school finals? I hope he gets an A+! Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted September 6, 2017 at 01:57 AM Posted September 6, 2017 at 01:57 AM Dinner out. https://instagram.com/p/BYmLbhkHhB9/ Aww, that's nice! With RC and Dave Platel. Was this during the tour? 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 6, 2017 at 02:25 AM Posted September 6, 2017 at 02:25 AM Aww, that's nice! With RC and Dave Platel. Was this during the tour?Yep! Remember this outfit? https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4711454/amp/Celine-Dion-continues-chic-streak-Paris.html 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted September 6, 2017 at 02:36 AM Posted September 6, 2017 at 02:36 AM Aww, that's nice! With RC and Dave Platel. Was this during the tour?Yes, there were several dinner pics of them posted on IG the day of. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.