browseceline Posted August 24, 2017 at 11:06 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 11:06 AM next tweet would be - Could you please keep the LIVE feeling intact? not taking away audience noise 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
jeje03100 Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:17 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:17 PM I just received their reply :" No we do not do any doc on Céline Dion.Thank you / Non nous ne faisons pas du tout de doc sur Céline Dion.Merci" ?!!!!!! Quote
mirage Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:17 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:17 PM What a hilarious joke... I'm dying Either way, where smoke is, there's fire. Why else the picture of the screens? For sure it's for something... Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met Tapatalk 1 Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted August 24, 2017 at 03:36 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 03:36 PM They cant say anything, of course. 2 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
angelil78 Posted August 24, 2017 at 03:58 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 03:58 PM What a hilarious joke... I'm dying Either way, where smoke is, there's fire. Why else the picture of the screens? For sure it's for something... Verstuurd vanaf mijn EVA-L09 met TapatalkI think that the confidential info was accidentally shared and now they are backtracking Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 24, 2017 at 04:43 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 04:43 PM I think that the confidential info was accidentally shared and now they are backtracking Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk Yeah "Yes, we shared a photo of footage being edited...but we're not actually working on anything." Ummmmm... I call bullshit! 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
ryba Posted August 24, 2017 at 04:53 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 04:53 PM (edited) Man, I would love to be in their office watching how the editing of sll the footage works and see all the recordings Edited August 24, 2017 at 04:53 PM by ryba 1 Quote
Lolo88 Posted August 24, 2017 at 08:40 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 08:40 PM (edited) So... THEY ARE WOKING ON A DVD/BLU-RAY.. and not on a documentary 😁😁 And, believe me, if they are already in the editing process, it's because we may have a nice surprise before Christmas time... 😏 Edited August 24, 2017 at 08:42 PM by Lolo88 5 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 24, 2017 at 10:25 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 10:25 PM Experience tells me not to get my hopes too up but... it's hard to do that after seeing that photo! 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Jeanette Posted August 25, 2017 at 01:23 PM Posted August 25, 2017 at 01:23 PM A friend of mine saw Celine for the very first time at the Glasgow show and said she couldn't get away with how small she is. She said she didn't look much taller than me and I'm only 5' !! I found that quite weird as I know she's definitely taller than that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
Katie Posted August 25, 2017 at 03:59 PM Posted August 25, 2017 at 03:59 PM A friend of mine saw Celine for the very first time at the Glasgow show and said she couldn't get away with how small she is. She said she didn't look much taller than me and I'm only 5' !! I found that quite weird as I know she's definitely taller than that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk She is 1m71; isn't it? Quote
Jeanette Posted August 25, 2017 at 04:17 PM Posted August 25, 2017 at 04:17 PM She is 1m71; isn't it? Well that's what I've always read. I just it was interesting for her to think that. I've always thought she looked taller on TV than she does in person but didn't think Pepe looked especially tall on stage either and I reckon he looks really tall. Quote
celine4evauk Posted August 25, 2017 at 04:26 PM Posted August 25, 2017 at 04:26 PM A friend of mine saw Celine for the very first time at the Glasgow show and said she couldn't get away with how small she is. She said she didn't look much taller than me and I'm only 5' !! I found that quite weird as I know she's definitely taller than that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Well I'm about your height- look at my pic, you'll see the height difference. 2 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted August 25, 2017 at 04:31 PM Posted August 25, 2017 at 04:31 PM She's not small. She's taller than most of female artists (look at Divas Live concert...).1m71 plus the high heels I would say she's at least 1m80. 3 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 25, 2017 at 05:25 PM Posted August 25, 2017 at 05:25 PM https://www.facebook.com/CaroleKing/videos/10155526262378815/ Plus, Madonna is releasing one, too. Nope. No one buys concert DVDs anymore. LOL Denis is an idiot. 4 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted August 25, 2017 at 05:35 PM Posted August 25, 2017 at 05:35 PM A friend of mine saw Celine for the very first time at the Glasgow show and said she couldn't get away with how small she is. She said she didn't look much taller than me and I'm only 5' !! I found that quite weird as I know she's definitely taller than that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Your friend was probably talking about the moment when she came off stage to go to the second stage. I also thought she looked tiny until I realized it was because she was surrounded by huge bodyguards who probably make her seem comparatively small. 😊 1 Quote
CSCfan Posted August 25, 2017 at 06:48 PM Posted August 25, 2017 at 06:48 PM https://www.facebook.com/CaroleKing/videos/10155526262378815/ Plus, Madonna is releasing one, too. Nope. No one buys concert DVDs anymore. LOL Denis is an idiot. Well to be fair, music DVD sales are quite low these days. Usually only the diehard fans buy them. So in a way, he's right. Still, they should release one. 2 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 26, 2017 at 01:08 AM Posted August 26, 2017 at 01:08 AM Well to be fair, music DVD sales are quite low these days. Usually only the diehard fans buy them. So in a way, he's right. Still, they should release one. If it weren't financially worth it, I highly doubt Madonna, Carole King, and their respective labels would be putting in time and money to release them. That's my two cents, anyway. 5 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 26, 2017 at 01:25 AM Posted August 26, 2017 at 01:25 AM If it weren't financially worth it, I highly doubt Madonna, Carole King, and their respective labels would be putting in time and money to release them. That's my two cents, anyway.I completely agree. And wouldn't Céline have way more of a following? Or at least more fans willing to buy a DVD? I know madonna is really up there but who knows. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CSCfan Posted August 26, 2017 at 07:52 AM Posted August 26, 2017 at 07:52 AM If it weren't financially worth it, I highly doubt Madonna, Carole King, and their respective labels would be putting in time and money to release them. That's my two cents, anyway. Well in Madonna's case, she's always been a more "visual" artist, so it's kinda logical. Plus...her music DVD's probably sell more than her studio albums. 😜 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
wjd Posted August 26, 2017 at 08:57 AM Posted August 26, 2017 at 08:57 AM Well in Madonna's case, she's always been a more "visual" artist, so it's kinda logical. Plus...her music DVD's probably sell more than her studio albums. Miaow. There's still money in DVDs, especially if you release in Q4 - it costs more to film them than it does to produce them so if they've fiilmed them, they might as well release them! I think it's also important to recognise that the DVD supports the event - if only 1/5 of the people that physically attended the tour bought the DVD for £10, that'd still be £1m grossed. 4 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
celinesounds Posted August 26, 2017 at 12:58 PM Posted August 26, 2017 at 12:58 PM (edited) https://www.facebook...55526262378815/ Plus, Madonna is releasing one, too. Nope. No one buys concert DVDs anymore. LOL Denis is an idiot. 7 different versions the cover was a fan pic Edited August 26, 2017 at 12:58 PM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
superstar85ca Posted August 26, 2017 at 05:21 PM Posted August 26, 2017 at 05:21 PM She's not small. She's taller than most of female artists (look at Divas Live concert...).1m71 plus the high heels I would say she's at least 1m80. maybe he meant she's tall but small frame- very petite? 2 Quote
scielle Posted August 26, 2017 at 05:38 PM Posted August 26, 2017 at 05:38 PM (edited) https://www.facebook...55526262378815/ Plus, Madonna is releasing one, too. Nope. No one buys concert DVDs anymore. LOL Denis is an idiot. No. Denis is far from an idiot.No one buys concert DVDs anymore. And I say that having worked in corporate & business development at Sony Pictures - i.e. the team responsible in part for home entertainment strategy, incl. DVD distribution. I saw the Sony data. It's a bleeding business. (Was in 2013 when I was there; even more so now.) if only 1/5 of the people that physically attended the tour bought the DVD for £10, that'd still be £1m grossed. Only 1/5?20% is a gross overestimate here. The % of people buying merch is generally far lower than that. And GBP1m gross is nothing if you take into consideration costs of production & distribution. Most of these things end up in discount bins sold for a tiny fraction of suggested retail price. Edited August 26, 2017 at 05:57 PM by scielle Quote
angelil78 Posted August 26, 2017 at 05:56 PM Posted August 26, 2017 at 05:56 PM I think they should go for Digital release on celinedion.com. 2 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted August 26, 2017 at 10:14 PM Posted August 26, 2017 at 10:14 PM I buy concert DVDs... 4 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Kristinaz Posted August 26, 2017 at 10:39 PM Posted August 26, 2017 at 10:39 PM I think they should go for Digital release on celinedion.com.This^ I buy concert DVDs...Me too! 1 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted August 27, 2017 at 03:00 AM Posted August 27, 2017 at 03:00 AM Concert dvd is not even the point. Sure they don't sell, everyone knows that except those in denial creating their own numbers for whatever reason. The point that needs to be made, elaborated upon, etc is that a DVD is not necessary to give/release a professionally filmed show...hell dvd releases are even behind the times, most artists release shows via other outlets now. 1 Quote
Daniel1997 Posted August 27, 2017 at 07:20 AM Posted August 27, 2017 at 07:20 AM Here it is Sent from my SM-G950F using TapatalkSo where is this picture from in the first place?And are there setlists on that paper Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk Quote
celinesounds Posted August 27, 2017 at 07:47 AM Posted August 27, 2017 at 07:47 AM So where is this picture from in the first place?And are there setlists on that paper Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalka DVD like vegas 2003/2005/2006 never saw the Day light Quote #FREEJAVITO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.