RosieBarron Posted November 15, 2016 at 07:26 PM Posted November 15, 2016 at 07:26 PM Would love her to make it to the UK next year. However, I wouldn't be surprised if she toured in Quebec again over the summer or at least did a few shows there. She clearly loved being there this year and kept going on about how great it was for the kids. Plus remember a couple of weeks after the release of Loved Me Back to Life we got a French tour not an English one. Fine by me! 3 Quote
giannislyber Posted November 15, 2016 at 07:31 PM Author Posted November 15, 2016 at 07:31 PM 4 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted November 15, 2016 at 07:45 PM Posted November 15, 2016 at 07:45 PM I think Celine is due a English tour! It would do wonders for her English Career! The main problem with Celine is she is so unreachable to many fans out there, she becomes unattractive to be a fan... Kev x 1 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 15, 2016 at 07:51 PM Posted November 15, 2016 at 07:51 PM (edited) Happy to see she's back tonight! Edited November 15, 2016 at 07:54 PM by Kristinaz 1 Quote
Popular Post mirage Posted November 15, 2016 at 09:19 PM Popular Post Posted November 15, 2016 at 09:19 PM They just posted on her FB the video of the new opening video... I like the idea. But WTF?!?! Was that fanmade?! It looks sooooo cheap omg why?! Remember that promo vid of her tour? That was done amazing!! And still think they should throw that song in the vault. It has nothing to do with the whole show.They should make a classical medley of her hits instead. 9 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted November 15, 2016 at 09:29 PM Posted November 15, 2016 at 09:29 PM They just posted on her FB the video of the new opening video... I like the idea. But WTF?!?! Was that fanmade?! It looks sooooo cheap omg why?! Remember that promo vid of her tour? That was done amazing!! And still think they should throw that song in the vault. It has nothing to do with the whole show.They should make a classical medley of her hits instead. This team became ridiculous, we talk about Céline Dion who has one of the greatest career in the world, and we have a video made with windows media player... I am not suprised anymore and it's going to be worst with the years... Quote
spunkransum Posted November 15, 2016 at 09:45 PM Posted November 15, 2016 at 09:45 PM I like the idea but agree, they could have made it a lot better like they did with Through The Eyes of the World if they wanted to do the video. 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted November 15, 2016 at 10:04 PM Posted November 15, 2016 at 10:04 PM bring on those video from tonight show , cant wait to see then 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted November 15, 2016 at 10:39 PM Posted November 15, 2016 at 10:39 PM to takingchances , I Love your pictures , the guy that you are referring to is Barnev Valsaint , He is one of celine back up singers . Quote
dodobird Posted November 15, 2016 at 10:43 PM Posted November 15, 2016 at 10:43 PM They just posted on her FB the video of the new opening video... I like the idea. But WTF?!?! Was that fanmade?! It looks sooooo cheap omg why?! Yep. Couldn't agree more. This video is NOT fitting for a star of this caliber. 2 Quote
browseceline Posted November 15, 2016 at 11:54 PM Posted November 15, 2016 at 11:54 PM Yep. Couldn't agree more. This video is NOT fitting for a star of this caliber. Esspecially the ugly font and cheap text..Show # 100 the # sign..this looks like RC just learned how to make his own video. And the way the photos are shown. So un proffesional! I wonder how much do these videoguys get paid and where is Celine 's agreement for these low budget cheap clips? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
dodobird Posted November 16, 2016 at 12:55 AM Posted November 16, 2016 at 12:55 AM Esspecially the ugly font and cheap text..Show # 100 the # sign..this looks like RC just learned how to make his own video. And the way the photos are shown. So un proffesional! I wonder how much do these videoguys get paid and where is Celine 's agreement for these low budget cheap clips? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk I never quite understood how Team Celine works....is this her pro team who manages all social media or is it just made of fans who just like the RH are devoted to spreading the word? Because I can't imagine a team of professionals doing this kind of work. I don't want to bash Team Celine but that video was very sub standard 2 Quote
LukeD Posted November 16, 2016 at 02:23 AM Posted November 16, 2016 at 02:23 AM I miss IDAN! Only positive thing I can say about this video... Quote
LukeD Posted November 16, 2016 at 02:24 AM Posted November 16, 2016 at 02:24 AM The fact that they are now counting each concert makes me nervous. I cannot explain why. 4 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 16, 2016 at 04:15 AM Posted November 16, 2016 at 04:15 AM (edited) Here we go..https://www.instagra.../p/BM22wKFh0IG/https://www.instagra.../p/BM22M-jhhsq/https://www.instagra.../p/BM21gShgpD0/https://www.instagra.../p/BM21WayBvEq/https://www.instagram.com/p/BM23NiBD-aD/https://www.instagram.com/p/BM21B4njHm_/ Edited November 16, 2016 at 04:16 AM by Kristinaz 3 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 16, 2016 at 04:45 AM Posted November 16, 2016 at 04:45 AM https://www.instagram.com/p/BM26lqUDaJ0/ 4 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 16, 2016 at 05:31 AM Posted November 16, 2016 at 05:31 AM SMGOhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BM2_orrB99d/ 3 Quote
Danystar Posted November 16, 2016 at 05:53 AM Posted November 16, 2016 at 05:53 AM Show must go on in the end? Quote
vlad Posted November 16, 2016 at 06:12 AM Posted November 16, 2016 at 06:12 AM (edited) https://www.instagram.com/p/BM26lqUDaJ0/ Thank you Kristinaz for this precious link. Omggggggg!!!!!!did u hear that?????that s the creative Celine i love!!!!still able to surprise me after all these years.is it possible mp3 or to upload video on YouTube please??? Edited November 16, 2016 at 06:27 AM by vlad 1 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 16, 2016 at 06:35 AM Posted November 16, 2016 at 06:35 AM (edited) Show must go on in the end?Yeah I believe it's been that way for a while (someone correct me if I'm wrong)Thank you Kristinaz for this precious link. Omggggggg!!!!!!did u hear that?????that s the creative Celine i love!!!!still able to surprise me after all these years.is it possible mp3 or to upload video on YouTube please??? Your welcome and here you go here's the video converted to mp3https://www.sendspace.com/file/tabzgs BTW if anyone can take over with the updates for me for the weekend shows that would be fantastic! Medleyhttps://www.instagra...?taken-at=26768 And finally,... MHWGOhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BM3ItEKjLXJ/ Edited November 16, 2016 at 06:51 AM by Kristinaz 1 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 16, 2016 at 07:53 AM Posted November 16, 2016 at 07:53 AM 3 more vids before I head to bedhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BM3PilkAYsc/https://www.instagram.com/p/BM3NPEihNxY/https://www.instagram.com/p/BM3JwH-g-ov/ 5 Quote
giannislyber Posted November 16, 2016 at 08:55 AM Author Posted November 16, 2016 at 08:55 AM 5 Quote
ewan123 Posted November 16, 2016 at 09:44 AM Posted November 16, 2016 at 09:44 AM (edited) So, given the changes can somebody post a current set list to check the new flow? I think this way Céline does what she wants some time now; to not end a show with MHWGO. Edited November 16, 2016 at 09:46 AM by ewan123 Quote
Gulenkov Posted November 16, 2016 at 10:41 AM Posted November 16, 2016 at 10:41 AM Judging by the little pieces of TSMGO from Instagram I can say that her voice improved significantly. I'm sooo glad she rested her voice while being sick. Absolute silence must still be really effective for her. 4 Quote
Danystar Posted November 16, 2016 at 10:57 AM Posted November 16, 2016 at 10:57 AM New setlist please? 1 Quote
Danystar Posted November 16, 2016 at 10:57 AM Posted November 16, 2016 at 10:57 AM New setlist please? 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted November 16, 2016 at 12:55 PM Posted November 16, 2016 at 12:55 PM The acoustic medley was right before MHWGO? That's interesting. I guess she just wants to toy with the setlist though, which is good, she's making good, artistic decisions! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
takeachance Posted November 16, 2016 at 01:07 PM Posted November 16, 2016 at 01:07 PM The fact that they are now counting each concert makes me nervous. I cannot explain why. Ya me too !!! What does it mean i wonder ??!! 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
DionFanAlways Posted November 16, 2016 at 01:52 PM Posted November 16, 2016 at 01:52 PM 3 more vids before I head to bedhttps://www.instagra.../p/BM3PilkAYsc/ Love it! She was sounding so weak here before but love the power behind it last night. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted November 16, 2016 at 01:56 PM Posted November 16, 2016 at 01:56 PM The fact that they are now counting each concert makes me nervous. I cannot explain why.Maybe she signed for a specific amount and it's the count down? I remember her saying that she counts down in the number of birthdays for RC and that's how long she has to go. Do yall remember that (from AND)? Just grasping at air here. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.