jpatdeleon09 Posted November 19, 2016 at 01:07 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 01:07 PM No I think it should be replaced with either Le Ballet, cos that fits the theme. Or with a song of EUS. EUS itself or L'Étoile or Tu Sauras I don't like the live version of EUS, i rather hear her sing PQTME or Le Ballet. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 19, 2016 at 01:10 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 01:10 PM Some great HQ clips from last night's show: I Surrender: https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-jxOUBQo3/?taken-by=bigvaldi The Power Of Love: https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-lrfGhgLH/?taken-by=bigvaldi Beauty and the Beast: https://www.instagram.com/p/BM_B5EohIy5/?taken-by=bigvaldi My Heart Will Go On: https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-uUCmho2i/?taken-by=bigvaldi And yes, apparently she keeps playing with wardrobe changes... There are great outfits back in 2011-2014 era. The white dress, the light green gown (the reason) - the visual also is great here why they removed it? 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 19, 2016 at 01:14 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 01:14 PM I want to hear her sing l'abandon with stunning visuals. This song really relaxes me. It's like i'm in amazon river/jungle like that kind of place 3 Quote
comingback Posted November 19, 2016 at 01:39 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 01:39 PM http://www.parismatch.com/People/Celine-Dion-Je-deteste-laisser-tomber-les-gens-1121537 Céline Dion : "Je déteste laisser tomber les gens" Céline Dion a été victime d’une infection virale pendant plusieurs jours. Elle a été contrainte d’annuler plusieurs dates de sa résidence à Vegas. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 19, 2016 at 01:56 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 01:56 PM She has reduced down to 4 changes now. Black (opening)-> yellow -> blue(MHWGO)-> green (closing). Maybe she's slowly conditioning us. She didn't talk much at all last night and seemed sad or just not herself. The crowd was completely dead though so maybe that was it. She had to ask the audience twice to sing the 'love me' part for BYLM and about three or four times for the 'we're alive' part.... it was painful to watch! 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 19, 2016 at 02:09 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 02:09 PM She has reduced down to 4 changes now. Black (opening)-> yellow -> blue(MHWGO)-> green (closing). Maybe she's slowly conditioning us. She didn't talk much at all last night and seemed sad or just not herself. The crowd was completely dead though so maybe that was it. She had to ask the audience twice to sing the 'love me' part for BYLM and about three or four times for the 'we're alive' part.... it was painful to watch! Since she's doing changes in outfits.... She should change some songs as well. 4 Quote
nuts2you Posted November 19, 2016 at 02:54 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 02:54 PM Not re if this has been posted yet, 3 Quote
MrTim212 Posted November 19, 2016 at 02:54 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 02:54 PM Since she's doing changes in outfits.... She should change some songs as well. I think the whole show needs a reboot for 2017. It was SO GOOD when she came back in 2015, but now, while it's still a good show, I think it's losing a bit of the magic. I don't understand moving MHWGO to the middle of the show... having the big show stopping moment with the water feature, and then doing a bunch of uptempo songs and leaving with no encore. It just seems so disjointed. I wouldn't be surprised if the reasoning was so that security didn't have to corral people back to their seats after River Deep only to have everyone get up again after MHWGO for TSMGO. Maybe they're just playing around with everything because they ARE planning to make changes? REALLY hope they add SOTR back as the show closer too... 4 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 19, 2016 at 04:11 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 04:11 PM Why did they removed this stuning visuals? And the mini led screens looks amazing 2 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 19, 2016 at 07:41 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 07:41 PM Can I ask....for those who have and haven't but tried to get a meet and greet. I got an email back last week asking for my name and the names of those wanting to meet Celine, address and cell numbers as well as show info (like when what row and seats) and then at the end it says you should receive a reply 24 to 48 hours before the show date only. Well tonight's my show and I haven't gotten anything back not a yes or a no. Is the lack of response normal? Do you only get one if you are chosen? 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted November 19, 2016 at 08:27 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 08:27 PM https://youtu.be/OQAnwO4Kpjc Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted November 19, 2016 at 08:27 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 08:27 PM https://youtu.be/mZ6s9PSvl-M Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted November 19, 2016 at 08:27 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 08:27 PM https://youtu.be/yDytjk5Fjc8 Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
nuts2you Posted November 19, 2016 at 09:00 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 09:00 PM Kristinaz , just be patient ,they may just wait until the very last moment, but anyway good luck getting that M&G if you do, pls ask her about a DVD recording of the summer tour and the current show 2 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 19, 2016 at 09:13 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 09:13 PM Kristinaz , just be patient ,they may just wait until the very last moment, but anyway good luck getting that M&G if you do, pls ask her about a DVD recording of the summer tour and the current show Thanks Tracey. I promise if I manage to get one I will ask. I already figured out how I would ask her about it. I'm just getting a little worried cause it's already 1:13pm and still nothing 2 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted November 19, 2016 at 09:27 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 09:27 PM Thanks Tracey. I promise if I manage to get one I will ask. I already figured out how I would ask her about it. I'm just getting a little worried cause it's already 1:13pm and still nothing Good luck honey! I hope you'll get the confirmation 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
mirage Posted November 19, 2016 at 09:37 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 09:37 PM I got that message in Paris.God I was over the moon they finally responded instead of that standard message. So I gave them all the info they want. But they never ever responded back And during the show I saw all those people coming back from the M&G Can I ask....for those who have and haven't but tried to get a meet and greet. I got an email back last week asking for my name and the names of those wanting to meet Celine, address and cell numbers as well as show info (like when what row and seats) and then at the end it says you should receive a reply 24 to 48 hours before the show date only. Well tonight's my show and I haven't gotten anything back not a yes or a no. Is the lack of response normal? Do you only get one if you are chosen? 1 Quote
mirage Posted November 19, 2016 at 09:39 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 09:39 PM Yeah those visuals when she performed The Reason Also the Bond Medley! Much better than those crappy opening windows, or that chandelier during BATB Why did they removed this stuning visuals? And the mini led screens looks amazing 1 Quote
MrTim212 Posted November 19, 2016 at 09:41 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 09:41 PM Thanks Tracey. I promise if I manage to get one I will ask. I already figured out how I would ask her about it. I'm just getting a little worried cause it's already 1:13pm and still nothing I got mine the day of the show at around 2pm-ish. 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
LukeD Posted November 19, 2016 at 10:06 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 10:06 PM (edited) I wholeheartedly dislike Purple Rain, with every inch of my skin. Her random screams in that song make me cringe. That's not singing, at least not the singing I know from Celine Dion. Am I the only one here? Surprise Surprise! I agree with you. Her improvisations are random, she now has the same mentality singing this song as when she sings LCMM. It is a shame because the first performances of it were so good, some of her best high notes were detected in live performances of Purple Rain. Now she drains the life out of it.A video of Immortality in the yellow dress! It's a little weird to see, but I like it. That dress is so pretty! ��https://youtube.com/watch?v=x8Ow1b8HN-M&feature=shareThis is just so beautiful... I especially love the ending. One of the highlights of this show for me is that she brought Immortality back to life. A true gem of her english catalogue!I LOVE this song. The speech is so contrived though. It actually sounds as if she is reading off of a TelePrompTer. I think that before she sings "Recovering," she should speak from the heart and speak impromptu. The speech she is currently reciting, is just so robotic. It takes away from the song's meaning.I agree and I see where you're coming from... but on the other hand, there is a big chance Celine would not be able to handle such a heartfelt speech.ANY French song from her OWN repertoire would be preferable to a cover in my opinion.I've been saying this for quite sometime. I think EUS would pair greatly with Recovering. She could also go for SSDA or LEE since PQTME was included in her 00s shows. Edited November 19, 2016 at 10:07 PM by LukeD 1 Quote
LukeD Posted November 19, 2016 at 10:10 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 10:10 PM A positive thing to say about her current show is that it has never been more original. Only 4 out of 16 songs are cover! That is 25%, could be better but no big deal really. 1 Quote
Popular Post Kristinaz Posted November 19, 2016 at 10:24 PM Popular Post Posted November 19, 2016 at 10:24 PM GUYS I GOT THE MEET AND GREET IM CRYING IN MY HOTEL ROOM 25 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 19, 2016 at 10:33 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 10:33 PM I got mine the day of the show at around 2pm-ish.I got that message in Paris.God I was over the moon they finally responded instead of that standard message. So I gave them all the info they want. But they never ever responded back And during the show I saw all those people coming back from the M&G Good luck honey! I hope you'll get the confirmation Thank you to all you 3 for sharing your experiences with me. it actually really helped calm me down while I waited. 1 Quote
stevo Posted November 19, 2016 at 10:35 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 10:35 PM GUYS I GOT THE MEET AND GREET IM CRYING IN MY HOTEL ROOM Amazing!!!!! The visuals are rubbish. I don't get it. 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted November 19, 2016 at 10:48 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 10:48 PM GUYS I GOT THE MEET AND GREET IM CRYING IN MY HOTEL ROOM Enjoy every second my friend! Look forward to reading about it all tomorrow 😀 3 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 19, 2016 at 11:01 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 11:01 PM Enjoy every second my friend! Look forward to reading about it all tomorrow Thank you!! I'll post my review and photo as soon as I can. If not tomorrow def Monday cause I'm flying home tomorrow. Now you all see why I was panicking last week with the cancelled shows and why I asked for someone to take over my updates for the weekend shows. I just didn't say anything because I'm super superstitious cause I've tried two times in 2 years both years I have fallen ill and had to cancel the trip. 7 Quote
dodobird Posted November 19, 2016 at 11:10 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 11:10 PM Thank you!! I'll post my review and photo as soon as I can. If not tomorrow def Monday cause I'm flying home tomorrow. Now you all see why I was panicking last week with the cancelled shows and why I asked for someone to take over my updates for the weekend shows. I just didn't say anything because I'm super superstitious cause I've tried two times in 2 years both years I have fallen ill and had to cancel the trip. Congratulations!!! it's wonderful to hear you will get to meet her! Have a wonderful time, enjoy the show and tell her we all love her 2 Quote
Melanieletitia Posted November 19, 2016 at 11:14 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 11:14 PM GUYS I GOT THE MEET AND GREET IM CRYING IN MY HOTEL ROOM Omg yay!! 1 Quote
sebulba Posted November 19, 2016 at 11:27 PM Posted November 19, 2016 at 11:27 PM Based on previous trends, I would guess that Celine would not be performing at the Colosseum between July and September 2017. Since the English album is scheduled to be released next year, it is likely she will do a mini tour during the summer months and fall months due to the more extensive market (UK, Germany, Asia) Ah ok maybe I'll go to a concert instead, that would be cool! If she's not doing Vegas shows when I'm there.Thanks for the answer brendanm999! 1 Quote < >
Slim Shady Posted November 20, 2016 at 12:51 AM Posted November 20, 2016 at 12:51 AM GUYS I GOT THE MEET AND GREET IM CRYING IN MY HOTEL ROOM OMG HAVE FUN SIS.. YOU DESERVE IT. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.