QueenCeline87 Posted November 20, 2016 at 01:22 AM Posted November 20, 2016 at 01:22 AM Can I ask....for those who have and haven't but tried to get a meet and greet. I got an email back last week asking for my name and the names of those wanting to meet Celine, address and cell numbers as well as show info (like when what row and seats) and then at the end it says you should receive a reply 24 to 48 hours before the show date only. Well tonight's my show and I haven't gotten anything back not a yes or a no. Is the lack of response normal? Do you only get one if you are chosen? I got nothing back after sending the email but got a phone call after 5 on the day of the show.Totally wasn't prepared but it wasn't incredible just the same. 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted November 20, 2016 at 01:27 AM Posted November 20, 2016 at 01:27 AM GUYS I GOT THE MEET AND GREET IM CRYING IN MY HOTEL ROOM I should have read on before my last response.Have a great time 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted November 20, 2016 at 01:32 AM Posted November 20, 2016 at 01:32 AM GUYS I GOT THE MEET AND GREET IM CRYING IN MY HOTEL ROOMGood, now you ask her about that dvd you are always wanting.... :P :P 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine19 Posted November 20, 2016 at 03:09 AM Posted November 20, 2016 at 03:09 AM GUYS I GOT THE MEET AND GREET IM CRYING IN MY HOTEL ROOM Oh yes, sometimes miracles will happen 2 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
CelineDionFreak Posted November 20, 2016 at 03:43 AM Posted November 20, 2016 at 03:43 AM GUYS I GOT THE MEET AND GREET IM CRYING IN MY HOTEL ROOMOmg YAY for you!!! I'm so glad you get to meet her. I hope when I get to see her next that I'll be able to meet her!! Did you email Aldo and Patrick?? 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
zuv Posted November 20, 2016 at 04:26 AM Posted November 20, 2016 at 04:26 AM (edited) I got nothing back after sending the email but got a phone call after 5 on the day of the show.Totally wasn't prepared but it wasn't incredible just the same.What address email are you guys using? And you simply ask for a meet and greet with her? Edited November 20, 2016 at 04:26 AM by zuv Quote
Popular Post Kristinaz Posted November 20, 2016 at 08:52 AM Popular Post Posted November 20, 2016 at 08:52 AM Hey everyone so I just got back to my hotel. Your basically told where and when to meet once you get the confirmation email.It was me and my mom who went so we got to the Colosseum and waited where we were told to wait. Anyways finally the lady came and we were taken downstairs using the elevator.When we got downstairs I died cause I had seen the same area a million times in dvds and specials and behind the scenes photos but to see it with my own eyes was amazing. Loved the room we were taken into it had a humongous photo of her on the wall. We were given our passes and a water bottle while we waited. Then I'm told to move in front of everyone to the first chair. All of a sudden her brother comes in and he comes and talks to me and knew like everything bout what I had written in the letter. Lemme tell her bother is SO sweet! I loved him such a doll. Can I tell you I freaked and blanked completely when he told me I was first!!! I wanted SO bad to ask about the dvd and he thought I may have a chance to talk to her and say a few words to her but Celine ran extremely late and got there pretty late. I could hear her coming though I could hear her shoes and her talking to her brother in french. So she comes and knew my name and everything and she goes so nice to meet you and I told her nice to meet you. She musta thought I was slow cause I could barely say anything. She goes to my mom greets her then she grabs us both we pose then I took one by myself. In that one Celine hugged me and held my hand and then she told me thank you and it was lovely to meet me and to take care which case I said you too! I just kept saying thank you to her and to her brother and security and everyone as we were walking out. Like legit by the time I reached the elevator to go back up the second girl had finished and was riding upstairs with us that's how quick it went. We're going to get our photos in about 48 hours so I'd say maybe Tuesday I'll have it...fingers crossed. Anyways so show time! Ok so for everyone who is SUPER critical about the show lemme tell you guys the songs may have been sung a zillion times and yes she has many others but the crowd was going NUTS for the ones like POL, IACBTM ABM etc Even if she was using playback to help her a bit I didn't care it was just so amazing and I'm sorry I have now seen both versions of this show and for both the 15 seconds IG vids do NO justice whatsoever. She was having so much during the Prince Medley and songs like RDMH and she was SO chatty and funny especially during the Medley. She sang a few seconds of Adele's Hello during the medley. She is tiny framed but definitely looks alot better then even a year ago. Don't ask me what she wore to the meet and greet I can barely remember haha. I took some vids and pics on my Iphone so when I get home Monday I'll try and upload somewhere. I will share my M&G too once I get. And to everyone asking me for info on how I got it I have no problem sharing whatever info I can to help you all cause I believe everyone should get a chance but if you don't hear back from me immediately please understand it's just cause I'll be on a plane home tomorrow morning but I will write back to everyone I promise that. If I've forgotten anything I'll add it in when I post my pics and vids. Btw her voice when I was speaking to her def sounded a bit tired so she's prob still recovering from her infection. This is honestly something I will never forget. I am so sorry to everyone who wanted an answer tonight it was impossible and trust me I knew exactly how I was going to do it but I didn't even have a chance to say I love you or anything! She didn't get on stage till atleast 7:50 because I got to my seat 7:45 and she still wasn't on. 22 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 20, 2016 at 08:53 AM Posted November 20, 2016 at 08:53 AM Good, now you ask her about that dvd you are always wanting.... :P :P Believe me I wanted to but when you read my review you'll see how impossible it was! 1 Quote
celine19 Posted November 20, 2016 at 09:10 AM Posted November 20, 2016 at 09:10 AM Believe me I wanted to but when you read my review you'll see how impossible it was! Thank you for your posting. .... try to keep this moment as long as possible.....and I can understand you... I prepared so many lines in french for Céline....and all what came over my lips was a creative: "You are so beautiful" Have a save trip home.....and look forward for the moment when you get the photo with Céline 5 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Kristinaz Posted November 20, 2016 at 09:17 AM Posted November 20, 2016 at 09:17 AM Thank you for your posting. .... try to keep this moment as long as possible.....and I can understand you... I prepared so many lines in french for Céline....and all what came over my lips was a creative: "You are so beautiful" Have a save trip home.....and look forward for the moment when you get the photo with Céline Least you got out more then me! All I got out was the standard so nice to meet you too. And when I was leaving all I could keep telling everyone in the room was thank you!!! But yes I am so excited for when I get to actually see the photo. From what my mom could see in the photographers little preview she said it looked good so I'm pleased After the show I also bought a picture frame from the store so I could put the photo in. 3 Quote
celine19 Posted November 20, 2016 at 09:38 AM Posted November 20, 2016 at 09:38 AM Least you got out more then me! All I got out was the standard so nice to meet you too. And when I was leaving all I could keep telling everyone in the room was thank you!!! But yes I am so excited for when I get to actually see the photo. From what my mom could see in the photographers little preview she said it looked good so I'm pleased After the show I also bought a picture frame from the store so I could put the photo in. Oh yes....some days in life are special Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Popular Post Kristinaz Posted November 20, 2016 at 09:43 AM Popular Post Posted November 20, 2016 at 09:43 AM Oh yes....some days in life are specialYep and this one was prob one of the most special days so far in my 25 years on this earth. P.s. This sounds so corny but I'm sorry I'll say it... I FELT Rene in there especially towards the end I got just this feeling like a presence of some sort it was a weird feeling yet so beautiful to hope and pray that it truly was him there 10 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted November 20, 2016 at 10:32 AM Posted November 20, 2016 at 10:32 AM GUYS I GOT THE MEET AND GREET IM CRYING IN MY HOTEL ROOM Gosh I'm so happy for you Kristinaz!! You definitely deserved it after showing such dedication, waiting for fans to upload their vids on Instagram after each show to share them with us until you go to bed! Loved the review, I hope you'll get the chance to notice what she was wearing once you receive your photo! Lol Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celine4evauk Posted November 20, 2016 at 12:46 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 12:46 PM Hey everyone so I just got back to my hotel. Your basically told where and when to meet once you get the confirmation email.It was me and my mom who went so we got to the Colosseum and waited where we were told to wait. Anyways finally the lady came and we were taken downstairs using the elevator.When we got downstairs I died cause I had seen the same area a million times in dvds and specials and behind the scenes photos but to see it with my own eyes was amazing. Loved the room we were taken into it had a humongous photo of her on the wall. We were given our passes and a water bottle while we waited. Then I'm told to move in front of everyone to the first chair. All of a sudden her brother comes in and he comes and talks to me and knew like everything bout what I had written in the letter. Lemme tell her bother is SO sweet! I loved him such a doll. Can I tell you I freaked and blanked completely when he told me I was first!!! I wanted SO bad to ask about the dvd and he thought I may have a chance to talk to her and say a few words to her but Celine ran extremely late and got there pretty late. I could hear her coming though I could hear her shoes and her talking to her brother in french. So she comes and knew my name and everything and she goes so nice to meet you and I told her nice to meet you. She musta thought I was slow cause I could barely say anything. She goes to my mom greets her then she grabs us both we pose then I took one by myself. In that one Celine hugged me and held my hand and then she told me thank you and it was lovely to meet me and to take care which case I said you too! I just kept saying thank you to her and to her brother and security and everyone as we were walking out. Like legit by the time I reached the elevator to go back up the second girl had finished and was riding upstairs with us that's how quick it went. We're going to get our photos in about 48 hours so I'd say maybe Tuesday I'll have it...fingers crossed. Anyways so show time! Ok so for everyone who is SUPER critical about the show lemme tell you guys the songs may have been sung a zillion times and yes she has many others but the crowd was going NUTS for the ones like POL, IACBTM ABM etc Even if she was using playback to help her a bit I didn't care it was just so amazing and I'm sorry I have now seen both versions of this show and for both the 15 seconds IG vids do NO justice whatsoever. She was having so much during the Prince Medley and songs like RDMH and she was SO chatty and funny especially during the Medley. She sang a few seconds of Adele's Hello during the medley. She is tiny framed but definitely looks alot better then even a year ago. Don't ask me what she wore to the meet and greet I can barely remember haha. I took some vids and pics on my Iphone so when I get home Monday I'll try and upload somewhere. I will share my M&G too once I get. And to everyone asking me for info on how I got it I have no problem sharing whatever info I can to help you all cause I believe everyone should get a chance but if you don't hear back from me immediately please understand it's just cause I'll be on a plane home tomorrow morning but I will write back to everyone I promise that. If I've forgotten anything I'll add it in when I post my pics and vids. Btw her voice when I was speaking to her def sounded a bit tired so she's prob still recovering from her infection. This is honestly something I will never forget. I am so sorry to everyone who wanted an answer tonight it was impossible and trust me I knew exactly how I was going to do it but I didn't even have a chance to say I love you or anything! She didn't get on stage till atleast 7:50 because I got to my seat 7:45 and she still wasn't on. Lol sounds like you enjoyed yourself! Now you know why I said to you "enjoy every second" 😁 look forward to seeing your pic when you get it 😀 Quote
Popular Post QueenCeline87 Posted November 20, 2016 at 12:52 PM Popular Post Posted November 20, 2016 at 12:52 PM What address email are you guys using? And you simply ask for a meet and greet with her? info@feelingprod.com I just emailed a letter saying what Céline and her music have meant to me etc And that I would be attending the show on October 1st and was there any possibility of requesting a meet & greet.They usually email back and ask for more info like ticket details etc.My friends and I had tried several times over the years with no success, so I really didn't expect to get a call on my last night in Vegas.I had kinda given up on believing it would ever happen & I think few weeks later I'm still processing that it actually happened lol 12 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted November 20, 2016 at 01:14 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 01:14 PM Yep and this one was prob one of the most special days so far in my 25 years on this earth. P.s. This sounds so corny but I'm sorry I'll say it... I FELT Rene in there especially towards the end I got just this feeling like a presence of some sort it was a weird feeling yet so beautiful to hope and pray that it truly was him thereThat's really neat because so many people have said how they felt Rene with Céline. I can't wait to see your picture and I am SO happy you were able to meet her, I'm hoping I can go next year, and if I do I so hope I can meet her. Thank you for sharing your story, it was so sweet. I love this forum for stories like these. Can't wait to hear more about your story! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted November 20, 2016 at 01:38 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 01:38 PM I could listen this all day https://instagram.com/p/BNBkEjFh9CC/ 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
brendanm999 Posted November 20, 2016 at 02:10 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 02:10 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hbUOR9mrLc&feature=youtu.beomg celine tripped during my heart will go on. she didn't fall though she was laughing and the audience was clapping. Edited November 20, 2016 at 02:17 PM by brendanm999 1 Quote
mirage Posted November 20, 2016 at 02:51 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 02:51 PM OMG 04.25 - 04.42 LOVE IT! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hbUOR9mrLc&feature=youtu.beomg celine tripped during my heart will go on. she didn't fall though she was laughing and the audience was clapping. 2 Quote
ryba Posted November 20, 2016 at 02:53 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 02:53 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hbUOR9mrLc&feature=youtu.beomg celine tripped during my heart will go on. she didn't fall though she was laughing and the audience was clapping.omg, what she did from 4.35 to 4.44 min was pure heaven. She really Took this Song to a totally new Level. I want this on a live CD! Or record the Song again and do the Same Bridge!!! omg, heaven Edited November 20, 2016 at 02:55 PM by ryba 6 Quote
flutefreak Posted November 20, 2016 at 02:54 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 02:54 PM Kristinaz, I am so happy for you! Thanks for sharing your story and can't wait to see your picture! I would probably not be able to speak if I met her either. 1 Quote
brendanm999 Posted November 20, 2016 at 03:24 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 03:24 PM omg, what she did from 4.35 to 4.44 min was pure heaven. She really Took this Song to a totally new Level. I want this on a live CD! Or record the Song again and do the Same Bridge!!! omg, heaven I totally agree. The performances this past week have been unreal 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted November 20, 2016 at 04:06 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 04:06 PM So here's is the videos of november 18th https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQAnwO4Kpjc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ6s9PSvl-M https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnmWEGOOO04 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDytjk5Fjc8 https://youtu.be/xEVGNckwgjc https://youtu.be/YfBbLPPnyOs https://youtu.be/5a_kMDDljCU 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
dodobird Posted November 20, 2016 at 04:23 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 04:23 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hbUOR9mrLc&feature=youtu.beomg celine tripped during my heart will go on. she didn't fall though she was laughing and the audience was clapping. where? Quote
brendanm999 Posted November 20, 2016 at 04:46 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 04:46 PM where? 3:03 Quote
dodobird Posted November 20, 2016 at 05:03 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 05:03 PM 3:03 Thanks! Quote
nuts2you Posted November 20, 2016 at 05:14 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 05:14 PM Does anybody know how far in advance do you have to e-mail them for M&G,, Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted November 20, 2016 at 06:07 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 06:07 PM Two more really good videos!! Again the yellow dress looks so weird being in this part of the show, but I love it so so much ANDHC: this song is my favorite in her entire English repotoire and this video really shows why. It's so beautiful in the simplicity All by Myself: After the big note that ending is sheer POWER!!! Even Scott at the last note was like "whoa!" 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
takeachance Posted November 20, 2016 at 06:16 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 06:16 PM Great to hear of people on here getting meets and greets !!! Congrats guys !!!! 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
québecflower Posted November 20, 2016 at 06:20 PM Posted November 20, 2016 at 06:20 PM Two more really good videos!! Again the yellow dress looks so weird being in this part of the show, but I love it so so much ANDHC: this song is my favorite in her entire English repotoire and this video really shows why. It's so beautiful in the simplicity https://youtu.be/-PGTnAYbh4g All by Myself: After the big note that ending is sheer POWER!!! Even Scott at the last note was like "whoa!"https://youtu.be/-sHow0oRwKEthat ending was awsome... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.