incognito Posted September 13, 2017 at 06:13 PM Posted September 13, 2017 at 06:13 PM http://blog.shopbentley.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/handbag-600x600.jpgA Celine Telephone case.......oh the irony! She's a phone expert now with all the fan selfies she takes. 2 Quote
empress Posted September 13, 2017 at 06:25 PM Posted September 13, 2017 at 06:25 PM This is all nice, but when will she introduce her leather handbags? I'm guessing the "leatherette and nylon" bags are a tester to see how they sell first. Any thoughts? Quote
nowanorris Posted September 13, 2017 at 08:08 PM Posted September 13, 2017 at 08:08 PM This is all nice, but when will she introduce her leather handbags? I'm guessing the "leatherette and nylon" bags are a tester to see how they sell first. Any thoughts? Several styles on Nordstrom's website are real leather. Quote
kevincheung410 Posted September 14, 2017 at 01:30 PM Posted September 14, 2017 at 01:30 PM 大家在網絡可能也看到 Celine Dion 席琳·迪翁手袋的國際款式。在東方,我們加入了中國元素,設計表達了席琳·迪翁對中國的情懷與關係, #CélineDionCollection #ExclusiveForChina 1 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
nuts2you Posted September 14, 2017 at 11:25 PM Posted September 14, 2017 at 11:25 PM https://www.shopbentley.com/en/celine-dion Not sure if this ha been posted y or not, but I'm waiting for this to come to the states, its also a lot cheaper Quote
nuts2you Posted September 17, 2017 at 03:46 PM Posted September 17, 2017 at 03:46 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BZHt82YAAT8/?taken-by=bentleysouthlandmall wait for this to hit the US, want something from them Quote
nowanorris Posted September 18, 2017 at 12:03 AM Posted September 18, 2017 at 12:03 AM https://www.instagra...eysouthlandmall wait for this to hit the US, want something from them It seems odd to me that some of her bags have a new logo, while others are using her old signature logo. I actually love the new branding that she came out with for her bag collection that Nordstrom is selling. It's great how many different styles and price levels she's releasing however. Something for everyone. 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted September 18, 2017 at 11:50 AM Posted September 18, 2017 at 11:50 AM It seems odd to me that some of her bags have a new logo, while others are using her old signature logo. I actually love the new branding that she came out with for her bag collection that Nordstrom is selling. It's great how many different styles and price levels she's releasing however. Something for everyone. I agree, it's weird. And I'm sure we are going to see some fakes pop up soon 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted September 18, 2017 at 02:57 PM Posted September 18, 2017 at 02:57 PM I agree, it's weird. And I'm sure we are going to see some fakes pop up soon I was thinking that! So easy for people to start marketing fakes. I feel like the old Celine logo is ok for fans, but I think she would reach a much broader market using the fresh new branding on everything. 1 Quote
Architsriv0700 Posted September 18, 2017 at 02:57 PM Posted September 18, 2017 at 02:57 PM No negativity for Céline and May she live the longest....!!!Vote for Céline cause she matters soo muchhhhttp://m.ranker.com/list/celebrities-whose-deaths-will-be-the-biggest-deal/jacob-shelton?ref=rltdlsts&pos=2&a=42<ype=l&l=2101332&g=1 Also vote for her on the other lists 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted September 30, 2017 at 01:12 AM Posted September 30, 2017 at 01:12 AM Her bags finally made it into the Vegas gift shop! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 30, 2017 at 12:53 PM Posted September 30, 2017 at 12:53 PM Her bags finally made it into the Vegas gift shop! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!! They didn't have those when I was there. I want those pompoms!! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted September 30, 2017 at 03:16 PM Posted September 30, 2017 at 03:16 PM !! They didn't have those when I was there. I want those pompoms!! Me too! They need to sell those little fur balls somewhere where we can order online. 2 Quote
Popular Post nowanorris Posted September 30, 2017 at 11:34 PM Popular Post Posted September 30, 2017 at 11:34 PM (edited) The hubby knows how to keep me happy! I'm in love with the red interior. For someone who has never in her life spent more than $30 on a purse before...this is a big deal. Lol The worker at her shop said they just put the display out two days ago. And I couldn't believe it...the fuzzy keychains were already completely sold out! She said people are going crazy for them! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited September 30, 2017 at 11:44 PM by nowanorris 8 Quote
nuts2you Posted October 1, 2017 at 10:47 PM Posted October 1, 2017 at 10:47 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BZjbD-KBLpj/?tagged=celinediononthego Something new Quote
nuts2you Posted October 3, 2017 at 08:36 PM Posted October 3, 2017 at 08:36 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BZy8NuRl190/?tagged=celinedionIntroducing the new Céline Dion Collection available at DIVA DIVINE BOUTIQUE!We’re excited to present the highly anticipated handbag collection. Inspired by Céline’s love for fashion, art and music. #divadivineboutique #scottsdale #northscottsdale #az #boutique #shopsmall #shoplocal #celinedion #handbag Quote
celinesounds Posted October 3, 2017 at 09:17 PM Posted October 3, 2017 at 09:17 PM it is her collection selling at Primark? Quote #FREEJAVITO
nowanorris Posted October 7, 2017 at 05:11 PM Posted October 7, 2017 at 05:11 PM (edited) Celine is converting me into a bag addict!!! I have so been enjoying the purse my husband bought me in Vegas last week. Lots of compliments. I’ve been eyeing this one on Nordstrom’s site for a while now though as I’m a complete sucker for that pewter color. My husband took his monthly poker trip to our local casino last night and did decent enough that he got home and told me to to buy another Celine purse. Done!!!!! I may need an intervention guys!!! Hahahahaha I love the bags and I love supporting Celine on this new design endeavor she’s embarked on. Now to find some self control. Saving more bags on a wish list as Christmas and birthday gift suggestions. Thanks Celine for bringing out this new side of me! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited October 7, 2017 at 05:14 PM by nowanorris 2 Quote
flutefreak Posted October 7, 2017 at 10:10 PM Posted October 7, 2017 at 10:10 PM Celine is converting me into a bag addict!!! I have so been enjoying the purse my husband bought me in Vegas last week. Lots of compliments. I’ve been eyeing this one on Nordstrom’s site for a while now though as I’m a complete sucker for that pewter color. My husband took his monthly poker trip to our local casino last night and did decent enough that he got home and told me to to buy another Celine purse. Done!!!!! I may need an intervention guys!!! Hahahahaha I love the bags and I love supporting Celine on this new design endeavor she’s embarked on. Now to find some self control. Saving more bags on a wish list as Christmas and birthday gift suggestions. Thanks Celine for bringing out this new side of me! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I have this same one in burgandy. I love it! It's so big and roomy for all the stuff I have to take to work, but classy at the same time. I have 3 of her purses and have been loving them. I have always been a purse addict... 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted October 7, 2017 at 10:15 PM Posted October 7, 2017 at 10:15 PM I have this same one in burgandy. I love it! It's so big and roomy for all the stuff I have to take to work, but classy at the same time. I have 3 of her purses and have been loving them. I have always been a purse addict... Yay! This makes me even more excited to receive this one in the mail. I know there is SO much more to her collection...hundreds of pieces. I hope Nordstrom continues to add more styles to their website to feed my new addiction. 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted October 7, 2017 at 10:25 PM Posted October 7, 2017 at 10:25 PM (edited) I’ve got my eyes on this one next...although it might be a bit too big for my liking. Then again, who am I kidding..I’ve got two kids and am always toting around their stuff. Lol Nordstrom also needs to get around to adding some wallets to their website! I know they had some in the Vegas gift shop. Hopefully they will continue to carry those. I will have to start saving for the next time I'm out that way. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited October 7, 2017 at 10:32 PM by nowanorris 2 Quote
flutefreak Posted October 8, 2017 at 01:41 AM Posted October 8, 2017 at 01:41 AM I’ve got my eyes on this one next...although it might be a bit too big for my liking. Then again, who am I kidding..I’ve got two kids and am always toting around their stuff. Lol Nordstrom also needs to get around to adding some wallets to their website! I know they had some in the Vegas gift shop. Hopefully they will continue to carry those. I will have to start saving for the next time I'm out that way. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I also hope Nordstrom adds the furry pompoms too. I really need one! 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted October 11, 2017 at 10:49 PM Posted October 11, 2017 at 10:49 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BaHgetPnKck/ New one , I really like this 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted October 11, 2017 at 10:56 PM Posted October 11, 2017 at 10:56 PM I've caught quick glimpses in videos of one of her bags that includes leopard print. I wish I could see the FULL collection and had more access to it. I wrote an email to Nordstrom, but they can't seem to give an answer as to whether or not more styles will be added to their website in the future, but they promised to pass along my high interest to the right team. They told me to just check back once a week to see if anything has been added. lol 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted October 11, 2017 at 11:47 PM Posted October 11, 2017 at 11:47 PM Here's the leopard bag I was wishing I could find out more about...bottom left of this photo. And those bracelets!? Gah, I want more info and access to her collection! lol Quote
blueblazers90 Posted October 12, 2017 at 02:32 AM Posted October 12, 2017 at 02:32 AM (edited) This was the response I got from Nordstrom’s! I’m really wanting the duffle bag. Edited October 12, 2017 at 02:32 AM by blueblazers90 2 Quote
nowanorris Posted October 12, 2017 at 02:39 AM Posted October 12, 2017 at 02:39 AM This was the response I got from Nordstrom's! I'm really wanting the duffle bag. Oh I like this - thanks for sharing! The response I got from them wasn't quite as detailed. This one leaves me much more hopeful that they'll continue to add more than the "18" matches that comes up on their website right now. Unfortunately the nearest Nordstrom store is pretty far from where I live, but I'll be sure to check in person next time I'm in the area as well. Quote
Simon Posted October 13, 2017 at 06:46 AM Posted October 13, 2017 at 06:46 AM Did they export her collection to Europe as well? Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
nowanorris Posted October 13, 2017 at 02:49 PM Posted October 13, 2017 at 02:49 PM Did they export her collection to Europe as well? Hopefully her line will make it out to Europe. Right now her official website states this so I'm assuming there is hope for next year. "Will be available at selected North American retailers late summer/early fall 2017, and in various territories around the world in 2018." 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted October 13, 2017 at 08:27 PM Posted October 13, 2017 at 08:27 PM Hell, I like Nordstrom store put her stuff on display and show it off, Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.