Javito Posted August 15, 2017 at 08:58 AM Posted August 15, 2017 at 08:58 AM Céline Dion now sells suitcases... Hopefully one day we'll see an English album worth to spend every cent out there, with as much ambition as they put with this array of futilities... In the meanwhile, we get Un peu de nous, a CD made up of all old studio tracks that all fans already have 168.00 bucks for a backpack?????108.00 bucks for a "crossbody" bag , or in layman's lingo a fricken fannypack???? Does that come with front row seats, M&G for 10 minutes, not 30 seconds and a 3 night stay in Vegas at Caesar's? The milking machine of her team never ends and knows no limits! Except for releasing just music and bonus music material such as DVDs 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
DionFanAlways Posted August 15, 2017 at 10:07 AM Posted August 15, 2017 at 10:07 AM (edited) The milking machine of her team never ends and knows no limits! Except for releasing just music and bonus music material such as DVDs I see what you are saying Javito but slightly disagree, I guess, with your terminology. Hey, she is putting out a product so it's there to purchase if you so desire. No one will force you to. It's just like her music, no one will force you to buy, for ex., Une Peu De Nous, when you know it's a cd of songs you already have. I didn't buy it. The public can only be "milked" if willing. Looking at the purses, they are reasonable. I'm not a purse person, I don't have to have a "Coach" or the latest bag out there, they just don't do it for me. Now the damn pompom thingy..... well that's a different story! Do I think the backpack and crossbag are ridiculously priced, yep, but I think I'm only seeing those as a functional item and need to look at them differently. Will I buy them, no but it doesn't hurt to "window" shop! Edited August 15, 2017 at 10:10 AM by DionFanAlways 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted August 15, 2017 at 10:10 AM Posted August 15, 2017 at 10:10 AM Like I said earlier in this thread somewhere I LOVE the fact that she is going in different directions other than music. I'm all for diversity. 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
MrTim212 Posted August 15, 2017 at 10:52 AM Posted August 15, 2017 at 10:52 AM Hmm. That's strange. The Celine Dion suitcases are already gone from Nordstroms website. They must not be selling many items online, if the suitcases are already sold out in every color. The suitcase is what I wanted the most from her collection. If there online website is any indication of what's going to be available in stores, I don't think we will have much to choose from. Usually online offers a lot more variety then the stores do, so I don't think this is a very good sign. I am choosing to believe that, maybe the suitcases were sold out by such a high demand, but I have this feeling that the in store options will have very slim pickings to choose from. I can't afford anything from this collection anyways, so I'm not going to be that bummed out about it, if that turns out to be the case. I think the suitcases sold out. They were online yesterday morning in the three colors, but by late afternoon, only blue was left, now they’re gone. 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
nowanorris Posted August 15, 2017 at 02:41 PM Posted August 15, 2017 at 02:41 PM I think the suitcases sold out. They were online yesterday morning in the three colors, but by late afternoon, only blue was left, now they’re gone. And several of the different purses/colors now say on backorder! Must have sold way more yesterday than they had anticipated. 1 Quote
québecflower Posted August 15, 2017 at 02:47 PM Posted August 15, 2017 at 02:47 PM I see what you are saying Javito but slightly disagree, I guess, with your terminology. Hey, she is putting out a product so it's there to purchase if you so desire. No one will force you to. It's just like her music, no one will force you to buy, for ex., Une Peu De Nous, when you know it's a cd of songs you already have. I didn't buy it. The public can only be "milked" if willing. Looking at the purses, they are reasonable. I'm not a purse person, I don't have to have a "Coach" or the latest bag out there, they just don't do it for me. Now the damn pompom thingy..... well that's a different story! Do I think the backpack and crossbag are ridiculously priced, yep, but I think I'm only seeing those as a functional item and need to look at them differently. Will I buy them, no but it doesn't hurt to "window" shop!it is not that they are too expensive, i just don't have that kind of money. and i'm pretty reasonable, i have some good purses, but i don't need those ones as a decorative object or a testament of my value. 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
incognito Posted August 16, 2017 at 05:34 PM Posted August 16, 2017 at 05:34 PM It has a flaw on it. Also, it looks really cheap. Which yeah it's only about $130 but it still looks cheaply made for that. Oh well, I just wanted it to have it. And I have it. So there I go. 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 16, 2017 at 07:50 PM Posted August 16, 2017 at 07:50 PM I really want the black suitcase, or one of her fanny packs. I've already tried calling a couple of Nordstrom stores in Toronto and they didn't know any info about Celine's collection or when it would become available in there stores. Today I'm going to try calling Mississauga and Oakville and see what they say. I prefer to purchase her collection in stores, rather then online so I hope it will be available in Canada soon, because right now that doesn't seem to be the case. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 16, 2017 at 08:16 PM Posted August 16, 2017 at 08:16 PM It has a flaw on it. Also, it looks really cheap. Which yeah it's only about $130 but it still looks cheaply made for that. Oh well, I just wanted it to have it. And I have it. So there I go.Is it a tote bag? Is it pleather? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Javito Posted August 16, 2017 at 08:39 PM Posted August 16, 2017 at 08:39 PM It has a flaw on it. Also, it looks really cheap. Which yeah it's only about $130 but it still looks cheaply made for that. Oh well, I just wanted it to have it. And I have it. So there I go. Just put a claim If they are ready to produce Céline items with her name on them like fast-food burgers, they have to know that customers expect the best quality from her too even if she mades... purses and suitcases today 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
nuts2you Posted August 16, 2017 at 09:12 PM Posted August 16, 2017 at 09:12 PM So I wonder if they will re-stock soon , or put new stuff out Quote
incognito Posted August 16, 2017 at 09:31 PM Posted August 16, 2017 at 09:31 PM Is it a tote bag? Is it pleather? No it's not faux leather. It's nylon 1 Quote
incognito Posted August 16, 2017 at 09:34 PM Posted August 16, 2017 at 09:34 PM There is even an accent on é on the logo!!!!! 1 Quote
scielle Posted August 17, 2017 at 03:12 PM Posted August 17, 2017 at 03:12 PM For those in Montreal, Celine will be selling bags at Browns on Ste Catherine street on Aug 23rd... http://www.lapresse.ca/vivre/mode/201708/17/01-5125275-la-ligne-daccessoires-de-celine-dion-lancee-le-23-aout.php 2 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 17, 2017 at 07:47 PM Posted August 17, 2017 at 07:47 PM For those in Montreal, Celine will be selling bags at Browns on Ste Catherine street on Aug 23rd... http://www.lapresse....-le-23-aout.php This is awesome news! I can't wait to see video of this and also see meet and greet pics from people who are lucky enough to attend. I wonder if Celine will actually be behind the counter at some point, selling her purses? LOL. That would be pretty cool. Even if she only personal sold 5 or 10 purses. Imagine someone being able to say that they actually bought a Celine Dion purse of off Celine Dion herself! Epic. 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 17, 2017 at 10:07 PM Posted August 17, 2017 at 10:07 PM http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2017/08/17/faites-vite-les-sacs-a-main-de-celine-dion-sont-maintenant-en-vente looks like there will be more coming out later Quote
Brandon Posted August 18, 2017 at 02:45 AM Posted August 18, 2017 at 02:45 AM It has a flaw on it. Also, it looks really cheap. Which yeah it's only about $130 but it still looks cheaply made for that. Oh well, I just wanted it to have it. And I have it. So there I go.yea there you go. Celine Dion name slapped on a made-in-China cheap looking faux plastic sack. But at least you got it right. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted August 18, 2017 at 02:54 AM Posted August 18, 2017 at 02:54 AM Like I said earlier in this thread somewhere I LOVE the fact that she is going in different directions other than music. I'm all for diversity.I'm all for diversity too, I'm just not all for cheapness. Celine we expect a higher standard from you. Not just slap your name on any old cheap stuff and charge us an arm and a leg. At least if it looked good I wouldn't mind shelling out the big bucks for a nice looking quality product, not this faux plastic nylon crap that looks like it came from Walmart 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted August 18, 2017 at 03:03 AM Posted August 18, 2017 at 03:03 AM (edited) I see what you are saying Javito but slightly disagree, I guess, with your terminology. Hey, she is putting out a product so it's there to purchase if you so desire. No one will force you to. It's just like her music, no one will force you to buy, for ex., Une Peu De Nous, when you know it's a cd of songs you already have. I didn't buy it. The public can only be "milked" if willing. Looking at the purses, they are reasonable. I'm not a purse person, I don't have to have a "Coach" or the latest bag out there, they just don't do it for me. Now the damn pompom thingy..... well that's a different story! Do I think the backpack and crossbag are ridiculously priced, yep, but I think I'm only seeing those as a functional item and need to look at them differently. Will I buy them, no but it doesn't hurt to "window" shop!Lol. I'm really wondering how you are going to "look at the fanny pack differently". How many ways can a fanny pack be viewed. Perhaps as a diamond ring holder at the steep price of $130 dollars. Edited August 18, 2017 at 03:05 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
incognito Posted August 18, 2017 at 03:06 AM Posted August 18, 2017 at 03:06 AM yea there you go. Celine Dion name slapped on a made-in-China cheap looking faux plastic sack. But at least you got it right. Yes. It is all miiiiine! It looks like a $2 grocery bag. I'll use it when I go to Aldi. 😃 1 Quote
Brandon Posted August 18, 2017 at 03:08 AM Posted August 18, 2017 at 03:08 AM Céline Dion now sells suitcases... Hopefully one day we'll see an English album worth to spend every cent out there, with as much ambition as they put with this array of futilities... In the meanwhile, we get Un peu de nous, a CD made up of all old studio tracks that all fans already have The milking machine of her team never ends and knows no limits! Except for releasing just music and bonus music material such as DVDs I wish her team would use the same amount of creativity and diversity in her music/dvd releases as it does in her life style products. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted August 18, 2017 at 03:12 AM Posted August 18, 2017 at 03:12 AM Yes. It is all miiiiine! It looks like a $2 grocery bag. I'll use it when I go to Aldi. 😃I hope you, at least get your $130 worth of groceries using it. Don't know if it will hold up though. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CelineDionFreak Posted August 18, 2017 at 10:45 AM Posted August 18, 2017 at 10:45 AM Yes. It is all miiiiine! It looks like a $2 grocery bag. I'll use it when I go to Aldi. 😃Aldi!! I was just there last night and on another note? How is Aldi the man doing? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
incognito Posted August 18, 2017 at 03:31 PM Posted August 18, 2017 at 03:31 PM (Animals are hiding my business card 🤐) And then this is the faux leather hobo. This one is much better. Everyone I work with likes it. This is an upgrade from the Aldi shopping bag. 7 Quote
angelil78 Posted August 18, 2017 at 04:08 PM Posted August 18, 2017 at 04:08 PM (Animals are hiding my business card ) And then this is the faux leather hobo. This one is much better. Everyone I work with likes it. This is an upgrade from the Aldi shopping bag. I'm loving this one! I want to know (like we all) when the rest of the collection will be out. I'm not buying anything until I see more of her bags 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted August 18, 2017 at 09:10 PM Posted August 18, 2017 at 09:10 PM (Animals are hiding my business card 🤐) And then this is the faux leather hobo. This one is much better. Everyone I work with likes it. This is an upgrade from the Aldi shopping bag. I just ordered this same one in the same color yesterday! So glad you like it. Quote
Brandon Posted August 19, 2017 at 04:47 AM Posted August 19, 2017 at 04:47 AM (Animals are hiding my business card 🤐) And then this is the faux leather hobo. This one is much better. Everyone I work with likes it. This is an upgrade from the Aldi shopping bag.Even this more expensive one still looks sub par to other bags in this price range. It looks so basic. No fancy nothing. I'm disappointed in Celines team. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
incognito Posted August 19, 2017 at 02:05 PM Posted August 19, 2017 at 02:05 PM Even this more expensive one still looks sub par to other bags in this price range. It looks so basic. No fancy nothing. I'm disappointed in Celines team. I disagree on this one. It was $108 and didn't look that different to my $600 purse. I don't usually look at $100 purses (except Big Buddha purses) but when I do they have basic interiors. This one didn't. The tote is a pile of junk and shameful to have her name on it. 3 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted August 19, 2017 at 06:59 PM Posted August 19, 2017 at 06:59 PM (Animals are hiding my business card ) And then this is the faux leather hobo. This one is much better. Everyone I work with likes it. This is an upgrade from the Aldi shopping bag.Looks really good!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.