superstar85ca Posted August 26, 2017 at 05:17 PM Posted August 26, 2017 at 05:17 PM I've always had backpacks. Never a proper adult purse. So I'm going to put my big girl panties on and get my first official adult purse from Celine of course! Only took 40 years!!! Going to get the Interval in black!! 5 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted August 26, 2017 at 09:48 PM Posted August 26, 2017 at 09:48 PM LOL you say that like it's a bad thing. (Who is it from / where can I get?)I'm not saying it like it's bad thing, I'm just voicing my opinion. 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 26, 2017 at 10:22 PM Posted August 26, 2017 at 10:22 PM I've always had backpacks. Never a proper adult purse. So I'm going to put my big girl panties on and get my first official adult purse from Celine of course! Only took 40 years!!! Going to get the Interval in black!! You do not look over 40 Kev x Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted August 27, 2017 at 12:43 AM Posted August 27, 2017 at 12:43 AM (edited) Horrible dress. It looks so old-fashioned and tense. Looks like something coming directly from the 1930's.In that gray dress, Celine looks like Hetty King, the school teacher from Road To Avonlea.http://www.silverpetticoatreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Hetty-King-ISTJ-1.jpgOne of my favorite TV show when I was a kid but now you know what I mean by old-fashioned and tense. Edited August 27, 2017 at 12:46 AM by GoldenLeaf 3 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted August 27, 2017 at 11:15 AM Posted August 27, 2017 at 11:15 AM https://youtu.be/beyL5xmpkV0 Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Cafe67 Posted August 27, 2017 at 01:11 PM Posted August 27, 2017 at 01:11 PM Does anyone know if the gift shop in Caesar's Palace will sell these? 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 27, 2017 at 05:18 PM Posted August 27, 2017 at 05:18 PM In that gray dress, Celine looks like Hetty King, the school teacher from Road To Avonlea.http://www.silverpetticoatreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Hetty-King-ISTJ-1.jpgOne of my favorite TV show when I was a kid but now you know what I mean by old-fashioned and tense. LOL, I loved that show too! Quote
nowanorris Posted September 1, 2017 at 11:21 PM Posted September 1, 2017 at 11:21 PM Has anyone else ordered bags yet? Just wondering what you all think of them. Post your pics and reviews. Hoping I can make a decision and save enough to order one within the next few months. At the moment all of my money is going to my kid's back to school supplies, uniforms and text books! Quote
Popular Post scielle Posted September 2, 2017 at 12:42 PM Popular Post Posted September 2, 2017 at 12:42 PM A great New York Times article. Ostensibly about the handbag launch, but there's so much more in there. Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 10 Quote
wjd Posted September 2, 2017 at 01:11 PM Posted September 2, 2017 at 01:11 PM ^ Just finished reading that, lovely article. Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
comingback Posted September 2, 2017 at 01:25 PM Posted September 2, 2017 at 01:25 PM The people of Québec should just officially crown her as their Queen and get it over with. With the visiting hospitals and hugging children, the only remaining difference with "true" royalty is that Céline isn't payed by taxes.We just freely give her our money. Yes, Celine is the "unofficial" Queen of Canada. Quote
scielle Posted September 2, 2017 at 02:39 PM Posted September 2, 2017 at 02:39 PM From comedian Katherine Ryan - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 5 Quote
the power of celine Posted September 2, 2017 at 05:59 PM Posted September 2, 2017 at 05:59 PM (edited) Has anyone else ordered bags yet? Just wondering what you all think of them. Post your pics and reviews. Hoping I can make a decision and save enough to order one within the next few months. At the moment all of my money is going to my kid's back to school supplies, uniforms and text books! i can officially say that i really love this bag the only thing i mis is a wallet . :wub: :wub: Edited September 2, 2017 at 06:00 PM by the power of celine 6 Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
nowanorris Posted September 2, 2017 at 06:15 PM Posted September 2, 2017 at 06:15 PM i can officially say that i really love this bag the only thing i mis is a wallet . :wub: :wub: Oh you're awesome - thank you for sharing all of this! The hobo style is definitely tops on my list. Especially now after seeing your photos. 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted September 2, 2017 at 06:17 PM Posted September 2, 2017 at 06:17 PM (edited) I love what the tag reads..."The voice of power, style and passion." And the fact that it says it in both English and French. Edited September 2, 2017 at 06:17 PM by nowanorris 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted September 2, 2017 at 11:32 PM Posted September 2, 2017 at 11:32 PM I like the design on the inside of the bag. It shows the vocal vibrations in a note. What a perfect homage to Celine's career as a singer! I wonder if it's actually Celine's vocal vibration, captured from a recording and put into a sewn design? That would be really cool. 1 Quote
scielle Posted September 3, 2017 at 03:53 PM Posted September 3, 2017 at 03:53 PM Sold out already?I have't been paying attention as I have zero interest in owning one of these things, but - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
Ronny83 Posted September 5, 2017 at 03:09 PM Posted September 5, 2017 at 03:09 PM https://www.melanielyne.com/en/brands/celine-dion/ 1 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
nuts2you Posted September 5, 2017 at 09:38 PM Posted September 5, 2017 at 09:38 PM I 'm waiting for the fanny pack to come out Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 5, 2017 at 11:25 PM Posted September 5, 2017 at 11:25 PM (edited) https://www.instagram.com/p/BYqdx4JgMJf/ Video promo advert Kev x Edited September 5, 2017 at 11:28 PM by Peppercorn1991 2 Quote
Angel2006 Posted September 6, 2017 at 01:14 AM Posted September 6, 2017 at 01:14 AM https://www.instagra.../p/BYqdx4JgMJf/ Video promo advert Kev x I don't know why they used models to promote Celine's handbag line. Why not use the face of a huge celebrity like Celine. It is her line after all, she didn't even do a photo shoot or anything. I don't get it. Celine looks like a model anyways, so why not use her? The average everyday person out there that looks at the ad won't have any idea that this is even a Celine Dion handbag collection. I barely noticed her name in the beginning of the advert. I was just focused on the models and the purses. Quote
Boy Posted September 6, 2017 at 10:15 AM Posted September 6, 2017 at 10:15 AM Strange how some people say the grey dress looks odd or old fashioned. As for me I like it, but well, tastes differ 1 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
DionFanAlways Posted September 6, 2017 at 01:10 PM Posted September 6, 2017 at 01:10 PM Yeah, I kind of wished she would have modeled it also. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted September 7, 2017 at 06:12 PM Posted September 7, 2017 at 06:12 PM http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/the-bentley-group-partners-with-celine-dion-for-the-launch-of-a-new-luggage-handbag-and-accessory-product-line-up-643043813.html 1 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted September 7, 2017 at 08:32 PM Posted September 7, 2017 at 08:32 PM I don't know why they used models to promote Celine's handbag line. Why not use the face of a huge celebrity like Celine. It is her line after all, she didn't even do a photo shoot or anything. I don't get it. Celine looks like a model anyways, so why not use her? The average everyday person out there that looks at the ad won't have any idea that this is even a Celine Dion handbag collection. I barely noticed her name in the beginning of the advert. I was just focused on the models and the purses. I hope the reason to don't include Celine in this promotional video is because she's recording the new English album. I really hope that... Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
CSCfan Posted September 7, 2017 at 08:35 PM Posted September 7, 2017 at 08:35 PM I hope the reason to don't include Celine in this promotional video is because she's recording the new English album. I really hope that... Relax, it's just a marketing decision. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 7, 2017 at 08:49 PM Posted September 7, 2017 at 08:49 PM Do you guys think it's strange that they go with a different logo for the new Bentley line? They are using the old Celine logo... http://blog.shopbentley.com/celine-dion/?utm_content=buffer00e6f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer I like them but it must be a totally different line! Kev x 2 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted September 7, 2017 at 09:16 PM Posted September 7, 2017 at 09:16 PM Relax, it's just a marketing decision. I would be more relaxed knowing she's recording brand-new music. 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
CSCfan Posted September 8, 2017 at 03:20 AM Posted September 8, 2017 at 03:20 AM (edited) I would be more relaxed knowing she's recording brand-new music. She is....(And also enjoying a well-deserved break.) Edited September 8, 2017 at 03:20 AM by CSCfan 2 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
DionFanAlways Posted September 13, 2017 at 01:28 PM Posted September 13, 2017 at 01:28 PM (edited) http://blog.shopbentley.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/handbag-600x600.jpgA Celine Telephone case.......oh the irony! I do have to say that I like browsing through the collection more and more. Edited September 13, 2017 at 01:42 PM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.