célinedionfan_16 Posted August 3, 2017 at 10:31 PM Posted August 3, 2017 at 10:31 PM But won't Céline be in Montreal recording the new album?? How do you know she'll be in Montreal recording? Was there an announcement that I missed? Quote
angelil78 Posted August 3, 2017 at 10:41 PM Posted August 3, 2017 at 10:41 PM How do you know she'll be in Montreal recording? Was there an announcement that I missed? Someone here knows a person working at the studio and she told us. + another source tweeted about it. 1 Quote
québecflower Posted August 3, 2017 at 11:36 PM Posted August 3, 2017 at 11:36 PM (edited) Someone here knows a person working at the studio and she told us. + another source tweeted about it.but there is nothing sure about it.. there is a very big show in Montreal for the 375 th, with three symphonic orchestras and multiple great singers, it would be great to see Celine there by any chance. But it would be a big surprise. Edited August 3, 2017 at 11:36 PM by québecflower 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
scielle Posted August 4, 2017 at 01:37 AM Posted August 4, 2017 at 01:37 AM (edited) but there is nothing sure about it.. there is a very big show in Montreal for the 375 th, with three symphonic orchestras and multiple great singers, it would be great to see Celine there by any chance. But it would be a big surprise. Oh, if only I had vacation days left... So want to go, Celine or not. Love quite a few of these artists. http://www.375mtl.co...symphonique-30/ Edited August 4, 2017 at 01:39 AM by scielle Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 4, 2017 at 02:07 AM Posted August 4, 2017 at 02:07 AM On August 14th, it will be the launch of the Celine Dion collection at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas!Celine's likely participation Does this mean her collection will be available at Norstrom stores on August 14th as well? I know someone recently said that her collection would be available at Nordroms in August. If that's the case, I'm so excited! Quote
nuts2you Posted August 4, 2017 at 09:26 PM Posted August 4, 2017 at 09:26 PM Does this mean her collection will be available at Norstrom stores on August 14th as well? I know someone recently said that her collection would be available at Nordroms in August. If that's the case, I'm so excited! I don't know , but will check it out tomorrow for you, Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 4, 2017 at 10:15 PM Posted August 4, 2017 at 10:15 PM I don't know , but will check it out tomorrow for you, That would be great. Thank you so much! Quote
angelil78 Posted August 4, 2017 at 10:25 PM Posted August 4, 2017 at 10:25 PM I don't know , but will check it out tomorrow for you, Do you work at Norstrom? Quote
nuts2you Posted August 5, 2017 at 08:29 PM Posted August 5, 2017 at 08:29 PM Do you work at Norstrom? No but I will go after I see her show, I check back with you guys later tonight 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 6, 2017 at 01:55 AM Posted August 6, 2017 at 01:55 AM ok, guys got news for you if your interested, Did ask when will she be starting her line , the lady told me that I WILL IN BE THE FALL,( starting in Sept-- not SURE when in Sept is the question. 2 Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted August 6, 2017 at 02:08 AM Posted August 6, 2017 at 02:08 AM Oh, if only I had vacation days left... So want to go, Celine or not. Love quite a few of these artists. http://www.375mtl.co...symphonique-30/It would be amazing if she could participate of this event! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
flutefreak Posted August 11, 2017 at 08:05 PM Posted August 11, 2017 at 08:05 PM My purse was just delivered! I love it! A little disappointed that a $300 handbag was shipping in a plain white plastic bag, no box or bubble wrap but it arrived in pristine condition! 5 Quote
nowanorris Posted August 14, 2017 at 05:28 PM Posted August 14, 2017 at 05:28 PM Yay...finally up on Nordstrom's website! Now I just need money! lol http://shop.nordstrom.com/sr?contextualcategoryid=60177960&origin=keywordsearch&keyword=Celine+dion 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 14, 2017 at 05:31 PM Posted August 14, 2017 at 05:31 PM I thought there would be more... lol 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
incognito Posted August 14, 2017 at 05:44 PM Posted August 14, 2017 at 05:44 PM I just went on a shopping spree 😂 2 Quote
nowanorris Posted August 14, 2017 at 05:48 PM Posted August 14, 2017 at 05:48 PM I just went on a shopping spree Jealous! LOL I have to wait a little bit before I have some extra fun money. Wanting the black and pewter colored hobo bags and clutches like NOW! hahaha Quote
Cuquito Posted August 14, 2017 at 06:55 PM Posted August 14, 2017 at 06:55 PM Only 9 pieces?????!!! Wtf 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted August 14, 2017 at 07:11 PM Posted August 14, 2017 at 07:11 PM I kinda want to get another one, love the clutch and the hobo. I am still hoping they will sell that furry ball that hangs on the outside of the purse too. 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 14, 2017 at 07:35 PM Posted August 14, 2017 at 07:35 PM I think she trying to put her fans into the poor house , 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 14, 2017 at 07:36 PM Posted August 14, 2017 at 07:36 PM The only thing Im looking for is a fanny pack 1 Quote
smw Posted August 14, 2017 at 07:49 PM Posted August 14, 2017 at 07:49 PM The only thing Im looking for is a fanny pack YES!!! I would buy a Celine Dion fanny pack in a heartbeat. 1 Quote
CSCfan Posted August 14, 2017 at 08:01 PM Posted August 14, 2017 at 08:01 PM I thought there would be more... lol There will be, this is just the first batch.... 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Angel2006 Posted August 14, 2017 at 08:27 PM Posted August 14, 2017 at 08:27 PM I want that suitcase, in black! I have so many other things to save up for though. It never ends. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 14, 2017 at 10:27 PM Posted August 14, 2017 at 10:27 PM (edited) 168.00 bucks for a backpack?????108.00 bucks for a "crossbody" bag , or in layman's lingo a fricken fannypack???? Does that come with front row seats, M&G for 10 minutes, not 30 seconds and a 3 night stay in Vegas at Caesar's? Edited August 14, 2017 at 10:27 PM by DionFanAlways 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted August 14, 2017 at 10:52 PM Posted August 14, 2017 at 10:52 PM (edited) I do really like the backpack in blue, but no way I'm paying 168!!!! if I have that much I'm spending (to throw away) it on something else, called depositing it in my savings account! my mom said compared to what she's seen it's cheap lol (the line in general) Edited August 14, 2017 at 10:53 PM by CelineDionFreak 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
MrTim212 Posted August 14, 2017 at 11:28 PM Posted August 14, 2017 at 11:28 PM These are actually not bad prices... The line is at the same price point as most mid-level contemporary brands. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro 5 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
chocolatechip15 Posted August 15, 2017 at 12:56 AM Posted August 15, 2017 at 12:56 AM (edited) 168.00 bucks for a backpack?????108.00 bucks for a "crossbody" bag , or in layman's lingo a fricken fannypack???? Does that come with front row seats, M&G for 10 minutes, not 30 seconds and a 3 night stay in Vegas at Caesar's? They're for sure expensive, and I'm definitely not buying, but it's not really a crazy price for bags. . . most brands with name recognition, other than really cheap ones, are about this price (or can be much, much more, which always seemed kinda nuts to me). A crossbody bag is actually not a fanny pack -- it's a regular bag with a strap long enough to, well, go across your body. It distributes the weight more evenly, and makes it harder for your purse to be snatched, but the strap goes over the shoulder (as opposed to a fanny pack, which clips around the waist). No idea why I know these terms. I usually try to cap my bag budget at about $ 30/bag. But I like looking at pictures Edited August 15, 2017 at 12:56 AM by chocolatechip15 3 Quote
Kristinaz Posted August 15, 2017 at 04:53 AM Posted August 15, 2017 at 04:53 AM Kinda confused are these available also at Canadian Nordstrom stores too? Or just available to order online and send to Canada. Cause they give no size measurements and I wanna know how big the bag is before I order it. So I'd prob have to see it in person Quote
Brandon Posted August 15, 2017 at 06:25 AM Posted August 15, 2017 at 06:25 AM (edited) https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion Mark your calendar ,, they could at least get the spelling right. Madalay Bay? How do you know she'll be in Montreal recording? Was there an announcement that I missed? Edited August 15, 2017 at 06:26 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Angel2006 Posted August 15, 2017 at 08:20 AM Posted August 15, 2017 at 08:20 AM Hmm. That's strange. The Celine Dion suitcases are already gone from Nordstroms website. They must not be selling many items online, if the suitcases are already sold out in every color. The suitcase is what I wanted the most from her collection. If there online website is any indication of what's going to be available in stores, I don't think we will have much to choose from. Usually online offers a lot more variety then the stores do, so I don't think this is a very good sign. I am choosing to believe that, maybe the suitcases were sold out by such a high demand, but I have this feeling that the in store options will have very slim pickings to choose from. I can't afford anything from this collection anyways, so I'm not going to be that bummed out about it, if that turns out to be the case. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.