Alison_Loves_Celine Posted June 14, 2017 at 03:47 PM Posted June 14, 2017 at 03:47 PM http://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/celine-dion-lifestyle-collection-debut-nordstrom-10913421/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
MrTim212 Posted June 16, 2017 at 04:34 PM Posted June 16, 2017 at 04:34 PM I believe the preorder items should be shipping soon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
nuts2you Posted June 16, 2017 at 09:20 PM Posted June 16, 2017 at 09:20 PM I think after this tour she will start to promote it better, like TV shows, ext:: Quote
MaiconSC Posted June 24, 2017 at 08:09 PM Posted June 24, 2017 at 08:09 PM Can someone help me please... Do we know if her products are made of leather???'Cause a person posted this in one of my Celine's video on youtube: "christine campbell I have no respect for her anymore since learning she is now selling a line of leather products. I guess her heart doesn't go on for all the animals that will be murdered and skinned so she can make money. Shame on you Celine. Rot in hell" Then I replied: "How do you know it's leather? Her line wasn't even lauched officially, so the material isn't known... It could perfectly be synthetic leather or any other material. You shouldn't judge her, she is a amazing human been that suports so many good causes, she has a big and kind heart." And she... "christine campbell Maicon yes it is real leather because it was mentioned on a radio station. They were commenting on how surprised they were that she would do this. You can see the products on her website also. Shes not as sainted as you think she is. Sorry to burst your bubble." I don't wanna start a fight or something of that kind. Just wanna know if this information is true. Quote
MrTim212 Posted June 25, 2017 at 12:16 AM Posted June 25, 2017 at 12:16 AM Can someone help me please... Do we know if her products are made of leather???'Cause a person posted this in one of my Celine's video on youtube: "christine campbell I have no respect for her anymore since learning she is now selling a line of leather products. I guess her heart doesn't go on for all the animals that will be murdered and skinned so she can make money. Shame on you Celine. Rot in hell" Then I replied: "How do you know it's leather? Her line wasn't even lauched officially, so the material isn't known... It could perfectly be synthetic leather or any other material. You shouldn't judge her, she is a amazing human been that suports so many good causes, she has a big and kind heart." And she... "christine campbell Maicon yes it is real leather because it was mentioned on a radio station. They were commenting on how surprised they were that she would do this. You can see the products on her website also. Shes not as sainted as you think she is. Sorry to burst your bubble." I don't wanna start a fight or something of that kind. Just wanna know if this information is true. Yes, some of the products in her line are made of leather. 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Javito Posted June 25, 2017 at 01:34 AM Posted June 25, 2017 at 01:34 AM Yes, some of the products in her line are made of leather. Ugh . Glad I'm not interested the least on that line of her. Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinesounds Posted June 25, 2017 at 03:29 PM Posted June 25, 2017 at 03:29 PM Can someone help me please... Do we know if her products are made of leather???'Cause a person posted this in one of my Celine's video on youtube: "christine campbell I have no respect for her anymore since learning she is now selling a line of leather products. I guess her heart doesn't go on for all the animals that will be murdered and skinned so she can make money. Shame on you Celine. Rot in hell" Then I replied: "How do you know it's leather? Her line wasn't even lauched officially, so the material isn't known... It could perfectly be synthetic leather or any other material. You shouldn't judge her, she is a amazing human been that suports so many good causes, she has a big and kind heart." And she... "christine campbell Maicon yes it is real leather because it was mentioned on a radio station. They were commenting on how surprised they were that she would do this. You can see the products on her website also. Shes not as sainted as you think she is. Sorry to burst your bubble." I don't wanna start a fight or something of that kind. Just wanna know if this information is true. people prefer defend animals than other people.....world is crazy 6 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted June 25, 2017 at 04:08 PM Popular Post Posted June 25, 2017 at 04:08 PM Upset over leather? Wow. I guess they kill the cow just for her purses.... 8 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
MrTim212 Posted July 11, 2017 at 03:35 PM Posted July 11, 2017 at 03:35 PM Just got an email that the pre-orders of the Céline Dion collection will ship between July 20 and 27... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro 2 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Angel2006 Posted July 11, 2017 at 07:26 PM Posted July 11, 2017 at 07:26 PM Is there any talk of Celine's brand becoming available in certain stores? 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 11, 2017 at 07:48 PM Posted July 11, 2017 at 07:48 PM Is there any talk of Celine's brand becoming available in certain stores? Yes, it was confirmed a while back. Nordstrom. Quote
Angel2006 Posted July 11, 2017 at 09:20 PM Posted July 11, 2017 at 09:20 PM Yes, it was confirmed a while back. Nordstrom. Oh wow. Is that an American store? I'm not sure if we have Nordstrom here in Canada. I have to do some research on this now. Thanks for the info. Quote
MrTim212 Posted July 11, 2017 at 10:50 PM Posted July 11, 2017 at 10:50 PM Oh wow. Is that an American store? I'm not sure if we have Nordstrom here in Canada. I have to do some research on this now. Thanks for the info. Yes. It’s an American store, very similar to Canada’s Holt Renfrew. There are a few Nordstrom stores in Canada - Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, and Ottawa. None in Quebec yet tho... Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Angel2006 Posted July 12, 2017 at 02:41 AM Posted July 12, 2017 at 02:41 AM Yes. It’s an American store, very similar to Canada’s Holt Renfrew. There are a few Nordstrom stores in Canada - Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, and Ottawa. None in Quebec yet tho... Thank you for your help. I will definately be paying the Toronto Nordstrom a visit now. Quote
Nmj Posted July 12, 2017 at 03:11 AM Posted July 12, 2017 at 03:11 AM I enjoy my steak rare and my wallets leather, does that make me bad? 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 12, 2017 at 11:52 AM Posted July 12, 2017 at 11:52 AM I enjoy my steak rare and my wallets leather, does that make me bad?Ohhhh you better watch out...... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
MistaChanel Posted July 12, 2017 at 02:45 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 02:45 PM I am gutted... No crocodiles, ostriches or stingrays were used for her collection.... Quote RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH - OH HOW I LOVE YOU BABY!
nuts2you Posted July 12, 2017 at 11:51 PM Posted July 12, 2017 at 11:51 PM I have a feeling after this tour ends , she going to be quite busy , I can see her everywhere promoting this lifestyle brand , Quote
Brandon Posted July 13, 2017 at 02:07 AM Posted July 13, 2017 at 02:07 AM Can someone help me please... Do we know if her products are made of leather???'Cause a person posted this in one of my Celine's video on youtube: "christine campbell I have no respect for her anymore since learning she is now selling a line of leather products. I guess her heart doesn't go on for all the animals that will be murdered and skinned so she can make money. Shame on you Celine. Rot in hell" Then I replied: "How do you know it's leather? Her line wasn't even lauched officially, so the material isn't known... It could perfectly be synthetic leather or any other material. You shouldn't judge her, she is a amazing human been that suports so many good causes, she has a big and kind heart." And she... "christine campbell Maicon yes it is real leather because it was mentioned on a radio station. They were commenting on how surprised they were that she would do this. You can see the products on her website also. Shes not as sainted as you think she is. Sorry to burst your bubble." I don't wanna start a fight or something of that kind. Just wanna know if this information is true.i guess she doesn't eat meat either.Ugh . Glad I'm not interested the least on that line of her.oh how quickly they turn... Upset over leather? Wow. I guess they kill the cow just for her purses.... and throw away the meat Oh wow. Is that an American store? I'm not sure if we have Nordstrom here in Canada. I have to do some research on this now. Thanks for the info. Ivanka Trump's collection was at Nordstrom. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
québecflower Posted July 13, 2017 at 02:11 AM Posted July 13, 2017 at 02:11 AM i guess she doesn't eat meat either.oh how quickly they turn... and throw away the meatIvanka Trump's collection was at Nordstrom.i can give it to you, throw away the meat is a very funny line... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Angel2006 Posted July 13, 2017 at 07:02 PM Posted July 13, 2017 at 07:02 PM i guess she doesn't eat meat either.oh how quickly they turn... and throw away the meatIvanka Trump's collection was at Nordstrom. Oh really? I will probably only go there for curiosity anyway. I know I could not afford anything in that store. LOL. Quote
minolli Posted July 13, 2017 at 11:44 PM Posted July 13, 2017 at 11:44 PM Isn't the line launching at Nordstrom in August? I would've thought we'd have more detailed info and/or advertising for the entire collection by now. Or maybe there already is and I missed it? I guess if it's late August, that's still six weeks away...maybe they're waiting until the tour is finished. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
Brandon Posted July 14, 2017 at 02:25 PM Posted July 14, 2017 at 02:25 PM Oh really? I will probably only go there for curiosity anyway. I know I could not afford anything in that store. LOL.lol. No it's not that high-end as you think 2 steps up from JC Penney. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 14, 2017 at 02:30 PM Posted July 14, 2017 at 02:30 PM Isn't the line launching at Nordstrom in August? I would've thought we'd have more detailed info and/or advertising for the entire collection by now. Or maybe there already is and I missed it? I guess if it's late August, that's still six weeks away...maybe they're waiting until the tour is finished.I went to a website that's advertising Celine's collection and I tried to see prices but could not. Then I spent 30 minutes trying to buy a bag and could not. Are they trying to make money or not. I couldnt view purses or bags or anything for that matter. I shouldn't have to be trying so hard to give them my money. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CSCfan Posted July 14, 2017 at 03:00 PM Posted July 14, 2017 at 03:00 PM Nothing from the collection is on sale until at least August. (Apart from the stuff on her official site) Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Angel2006 Posted July 14, 2017 at 08:25 PM Posted July 14, 2017 at 08:25 PM I really hope Celine does a photoshoot for the in store promotion. I miss the days of seeing posters and commercials from her perfume photoshoots. I hope she does something like that for her brand launch when it hits stores. Hopefully she is currently doing photoshoots and stuff for the launch while she's in Paris doing the photos for Vogue. Isn't there supposed to be a fitness line coming out eventually as well? I thought I remembered reading that, when the brand was first announced to the public. 1 Quote
Brandon Posted July 14, 2017 at 09:00 PM Posted July 14, 2017 at 09:00 PM I really hope Celine does a photoshoot for the in store promotion. I miss the days of seeing posters and commercials from her perfume photoshoots. I hope she does something like that for her brand launch when it hits stores. Hopefully she is currently doing photoshoots and stuff for the launch while she's in Paris doing the photos for Vogue. Isn't there supposed to be a fitness line coming out eventually as well? I thought I remembered reading that, when the brand was first announced to the public.She won't do any promos cuz she doesn't care. She did the launch and she thinks that's enough Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 14, 2017 at 09:05 PM Posted July 14, 2017 at 09:05 PM I really hope Celine does a photoshoot for the in store promotion. I miss the days of seeing posters and commercials from her perfume photoshoots. I hope she does something like that for her brand launch when it hits stores. Hopefully she is currently doing photoshoots and stuff for the launch while she's in Paris doing the photos for Vogue. Isn't there supposed to be a fitness line coming out eventually as well? I thought I remembered reading that, when the brand was first announced to the public.Celine selling a fitness line is like trying to sell fish some water. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CSCfan Posted July 15, 2017 at 03:39 PM Posted July 15, 2017 at 03:39 PM She won't do any promos cuz she doesn't care. She did the launch and she thinks that's enough Wow, pretty sour aren't we? She'll def do more promo, but probably no new photos (as they're using the Alix Malka photo's, at least...until now).. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
québecflower Posted July 15, 2017 at 05:17 PM Posted July 15, 2017 at 05:17 PM She won't do any promos cuz she doesn't care. She did the launch and she thinks that's enough when she is in fashion magazine like now, she is doing promo... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.