Jump to content

Céline Dion Collection - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

http://www.justjared.com/2017/02/21/celine-dion-launches-her-accessories-collection-with-bugatti/

 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4247806/Celine-Dion-makes-statement-thigh-high-boots.html

 

It's interesting that she says the accessories line is not something that her and Rene discussed. She's taking charge.

Edited by stevo
  • Like 3
Posted

i got the feeling that this year it's gonna be a busy year for Celine for sure!! vegas show, BATB , summer europe tour, the lifestyle line and probably new english album

btw i do love how Celine looks here!!!! love it and the bags looks pretty good actually but too bad i'm a guy lol maybe i'll get the luggage hahah

  • Like 4

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
She looks absolutely stunning at the moment. Although this product range isn't really my thing there's no doubt it's a sensible career move and keeps her name in the spotlight and for that you need to give her and Aldo credit.
  • Like 2

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

 

Yeah wasn't it Aldo that started it all? I doubt she discussed that much with René. After all she only came back in the August, then in January.. well. And his hearing was very bad by then.

It's definitely going to be a top quality line!

Posted

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

C5Ofe5EVcAAuXox.jpg

C5OQNKnUEAAbyyv.jpg

C5OPF6pUcAAsbUv.jpg

just wait a sec please. Wooooooooooooooooooooow ,i love a dore ,new and cheeec,i guess i love law already Muaaah
  • Like 1
Posted

I love her look!!!

 

I love some of the bags too! Anyone else like the gold buckle?

 

Kev x

  • Like 2
Posted
Very sexy look! :wub: Couldn't she wear something like that even on stage? Or is this only street wear? :-D
Posted
Céline really loves wig/extensions. There's no way it's her real hair. She just cut her hair short last summer
  • Like 1
Posted
She can model her own clothes. She's sexy
  • Like 2
Posted

Céline really loves wig/extensions. There's no way it's her real hair. She just cut her hair short last summer

 

She mostly uses extensions. Just 2 years ago she had a completely short hair like for the first year of A New Day.

  • Like 3
Posted
I just saw a post on Instagram that said she would be offering a pre-sale of 4 handbags on her website starting February 27th! Not sure if it's true or not, but exciting if it is!
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Notice that they used a picture from her EUS photoshoot (or supposed album photoshoot, should we say now) for the launch of this brand...

 

And now from the creators of "recycle it everywhere and don't dare to be creative" comes also in her eyewear line:

 

16789956_1368091936546376_3991472275365822464_n.jpg

 

Now and without entering in the personal preferences and likes or dislikes about this particular photoshoot, after all this explosion of fashion fanfare recently, I'd wish she could separate her music career from this other businesses she has (parfums, eyewear, lifestyle accesories brand etc) more than ever, if possible. Please :ermm:

 

I can't stand seeing old photos that were supposed to be for an album photoshoot then being used everywhere, namely in tour books (that came 2 years after the photoshoot was made) and now also for her eyewear line and her new fashion brand, that has nothing to do with her music career.

 

Of course this is the ultimate proof that when doing a photoshoot, they're not thinking in music at all, and nothing in particular, they just do a photoshoot for the sake of it and then it will have multiple uses. Which means a complete lack of artistry and creativity, time and again :down:

 

I know it's been said and discussed lately in this forum, but the fact that they use her pictures on any activity she undertakes, it just confirms it blatantly -------------> Céline and her team have a lack of creativity and very little sense of artistry, paradoxically and as contradictory as it may seem because I know, she's just "creating" a fashion line. But you know what I mean :wacko:

 

It's not like the woman can't have a new photoshoot made for this new business, can she? :hmm:

Edited by Javito
  • Like 2

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

4 items are available now, the rest will be unveiled in April!

 

http://prdepartment.ca/celine-dion-unveils-new-collection-and-announces-pre-sale/

 

Some photo's of the items:

 

https://www.facebook.com/CelineDion4ever/posts/1373452592714938

  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted (edited)

Notice that they used a picture from her EUS photoshoot (or supposed album photoshoot, should we say now) for the launch of this brand...

 

And now from the creators of "recycle it everywhere and don't dare to be creative" comes also in her eyewear line:

 

16789956_1368091936546376_3991472275365822464_n.jpg

 

Now and without entering in the personal preferences and likes or dislikes about this particular photoshoot, after all this explosion of fashion fanfare recently, I want her to separate her music career from this other businesses she has (parfums, eyewear, lifestyle accesories brand etc) more than ever, if possible. Please :ermm:

 

I can't stand seeing old photos that were supposed to be for an album photoshoot and being used everywhere, namely in tour books (that came 2 years after the photoshoot was made) and now also for her eyewear line and her new fashion brand, that has nothing to do with her music career.

 

It's been said, many times, many ways... --------------> lack of creativity and little sense of artistry, paradoxically and as contradictory as it may seem :innocent:

 

It's not like the woman can't have a new photoshoot made for this new business, can she? :hmm:

 

LIKE! It is so uncreative to use those pics from last year for this campaign. I wish I was her designer. Just sit in your chair and get paid! It is so uninspiring. Did her new stylist choose this outift for her?

Edited by browseceline
  • Like 2
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted (edited)

LIKE! It is so uncreative to use those pics from last year for this campaign. I wish I was her designer. Just sit in your chair and get paid! It is so uninspiring. Did her new stylist choose this outift for her?

 

I disliked it when Sans attendre and LMBTL pictures were recycled, I abhor it even more now with EUS and now this fashion line. Can't they respect anything? Respect themselfs as "artists" and be a little original for a change?

 

She copies the songs from others, she copies old pictures and recycle them years later... copycat! That's why I think the industry doesn't take her seriously as an artist, only as a performer.

 

No wonder Alix Malka wants to repeat and do a second, third, countless photoshoots with Céline at this pace because he must be paid loads with the unlimited use they make of his work :wtf: :P

Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

Ouch! You all are rough about those pictures!!

 

It would make sense to me they would shoot new photos closer to the September release. Presumably they will launch an ad campaign closer to that time. Remember the gorgeous photos we've seen from the parfum collection? Maybe we'll get something like that....

  • Like 2
Posted
not many of you will undersatnd , but Celine, in that outfit, is looking like Fantoche in Picotine.... i find it great, i really like the originality.
  • Like 5
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

not many of you will undersatnd , but Celine, in that outfit, is looking like Fantoche in Picotine.... i find it great, i really like the originality.

 

If she's reminding you of someone or something, she's not being all that "original." :wink:

Posted

If she's reminding you of someone or something, she's not being all that "original." :wink:

Fantoche was looking a bit like a playing card himself. It is a more than 40 years old children tv serie, i don,t know if it's original, but it sure took a long time to come back. I'm pretty sure that Celine remembers it. :)
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

Huh? Where did you find those pictures?!

 

I didn't knew she still has that EyeWear line!!!

Does she even know? If my mind is correct that line must be at least 10 years old!!

 

I really hope this "Lifestyle Brand" has a better future than that eyewear line, in terms of worldknown and celebs walking with a CelineDion bag! :wub:

 

Not that in 10 years we learn through pictures that she still has a "lifestyle brand" haha

 

Notice that they used a picture from her EUS photoshoot (or supposed album photoshoot, should we say now) for the launch of this brand...

 

And now from the creators of "recycle it everywhere and don't dare to be creative" comes also in her eyewear line:

 

16789956_1368091936546376_3991472275365822464_n.jpg

 

Now and without entering in the personal preferences and likes or dislikes about this particular photoshoot, after all this explosion of fashion fanfare recently, I'd wish she could separate her music career from this other businesses she has (parfums, eyewear, lifestyle accesories brand etc) more than ever, if possible. Please :ermm:

 

I can't stand seeing old photos that were supposed to be for an album photoshoot then being used everywhere, namely in tour books (that came 2 years after the photoshoot was made) and now also for her eyewear line and her new fashion brand, that has nothing to do with her music career.

 

Of course this is the ultimate proof that when doing a photoshoot, they're not thinking in music at all, and nothing in particular, they just do a photoshoot for the sake of it and then it will have multiple uses. Which means a complete lack of artistry and creativity, time and again :down:

 

I know it's been said and discussed lately in this forum, but the fact that they use her pictures on any activity she undertakes, it just confirms it blatantly -------------> Céline and her team have a lack of creativity and very little sense of artistry, paradoxically and as contradictory as it may seem because I know, she's just "creating" a fashion line. But you know what I mean :wacko:

 

It's not like the woman can't have a new photoshoot made for this new business, can she? :hmm:

Posted

I disliked it when Sans attendre and LMBTL pictures were recycled, I abhor it even more now with EUS and now this fashion line. Can't they respect anything? Respect themselfs as "artists" and be a little original for a change?

 

She copies the songs from others, she copies old pictures and recycle them years later... copycat! That's why I think the industry doesn't take her seriously as an artist, only as a performer.

 

No wonder Alix Malka wants to repeat and do a second, third, countless photoshoots with Céline at this pace because he must be paid loads with the unlimited use they make of his work :wtf: :P

 

It's not the first time she recycles pics

 

TCOML pics were recycled for every follow single, even to promote the french products :giggle:

 

tous les secrets cover was the same as have you ever been in love :giggle:

  • Like 1

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted (edited)

Huh? Where did you find those pictures?!

 

I didn't knew she still has that EyeWear line!!!

Does she even know? If my mind is correct that line must be at least 10 years old!!

 

I really hope this "Lifestyle Brand" has a better future than that eyewear line, in terms of worldknown and celebs walking with a CelineDion bag! :wub:

 

Not that in 10 years we learn through pictures that she still has a "lifestyle brand" haha

 

You must be joking? I've seen many times Celine Dion glasses when Ive been to the opticians... there is always a section in the magazines.... my friend has a pair...

 

They are quite high end expensive frames .... they won't be on show at most opticians

 

Kev x

Edited by Peppercorn1991
Posted

just wait a sec please. Wooooooooooooooooooooow ,i love a dore ,new and cheeec,i guess i love law already Muaaah

 

I love the way that Michel is always in the background now.

  • Like 6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...