Davey84 Posted February 27, 2017 at 05:54 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 05:54 PM Did anyone buy a bag today in the presale? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Davey84 Posted February 27, 2017 at 05:54 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 05:54 PM I'm annoyed with the fact that the GB prices are a lot more than the US and CDN prices! Don't mind the shipping costs, I expect that, but not this.They'll be on sale in London later this year. Surely you can wait Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
angelil78 Posted February 27, 2017 at 06:06 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 06:06 PM Did anyone buy a bag today in the presale? Nope. I'm hoping they will have some for sale at the Summer tour but don't think there is much hope for that. Maybe the 4 that are on pre sale. But even though I love the bags, I can't see myself carrying anything around that has Célines name on it because it would just bring up so many questions and I'm afraid they would be negative Quote
celine4evauk Posted February 27, 2017 at 07:01 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 07:01 PM They'll be on sale in London later this year. Surely you can wait Lol yes I can wait. But who knows whether I'll get to London any time this year. Quote
jjlovescéline Posted February 27, 2017 at 07:06 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 07:06 PM I purchased the Pizzicato handbag in the pre-sale this morning! Am excited to see Céline's entire collection in the Fall! 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted February 27, 2017 at 07:26 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 07:26 PM New promotional video Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
ruimarques Posted February 27, 2017 at 07:55 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 07:55 PM I personally cant wait for the phone cases <3 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted February 27, 2017 at 08:03 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 08:03 PM Am I the only one that wants to buy the pompom fur attachment? Hope they sell those separately. 5 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 27, 2017 at 08:07 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 08:07 PM Am I the only one that wants to buy the pompom fur attachment? Hope they sell those separately.Um no! Lol! I have left posts to them saying I NEED a pompom! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine4evauk Posted February 27, 2017 at 08:13 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 08:13 PM Am I the only one that wants to buy the pompom fur attachment? Hope they sell those separately. Nope you are not alone my friend! 😁 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted February 27, 2017 at 08:21 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 08:21 PM Am I the only one that wants to buy the pompom fur attachment? Hope they sell those separately. Nope, I want it haha. I would almost buy the bag for the pompom lol! 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 27, 2017 at 10:08 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 10:08 PM Nope, I want it haha. I would almost buy the bag for the pompom lol!That's what I said, lol! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted February 27, 2017 at 10:57 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 10:57 PM Oh good! I want the purse Celine was carrying at the press conference and the pompom from the other bag. I also sent them a message!! Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 27, 2017 at 11:04 PM Posted February 27, 2017 at 11:04 PM Um no! Lol! I have left posts to them saying I NEED a pompom! If I was a girl I'd be ordering the purse with the Pom Pom but I'm not a girl and I probably won't be ordering anything from this collection maybe the iPad case but I'm not spending a hundred dollars for a case lol!, 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 28, 2017 at 03:51 AM Posted February 28, 2017 at 03:51 AM Do you think they'll make for guys? Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 28, 2017 at 04:33 AM Posted February 28, 2017 at 04:33 AM I absolutely want that carry on bag she held up at the launch. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
DionFanAlways Posted March 1, 2017 at 02:22 AM Posted March 1, 2017 at 02:22 AM http://res.cloudinary.com/stephens-media/image/upload/v1488325872/8074371_web1_22crJanineNoble201722214520471.jpg Has this been posted? "She pulled out a wallet with an emergency $100 bill, hand sanitizer spray, lipstick, tissue to blot perspiration from her forehead, Altoids and Tom Ford powder — and that’s it." I have always wanted to see what was in her purse! Lol! I only carry 20 bucks for emergencies..... 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chocolatechip15 Posted March 1, 2017 at 03:03 AM Posted March 1, 2017 at 03:03 AM http://res.cloudinar...22214520471.jpg Has this been posted? "She pulled out a wallet with an emergency $100 bill, hand sanitizer spray, lipstick, tissue to blot perspiration from her forehead, Altoids and Tom Ford powder — and that’s it." I have always wanted to see what was in her purse! Lol! I only carry 20 bucks for emergencies..... Wait, where did you read that?! I only see the picture! LOL, I guess 100 dollar bills are the smallest Celine has! 2 Quote
scielle Posted March 1, 2017 at 03:06 AM Posted March 1, 2017 at 03:06 AM Wait, where did you read that?! I only see the picture! LOL, I guess 100 dollar bills are the smallest Celine has! http://www.reviewjournal.com/robin-leach/celine-dion-aims-conquer-fashion-the-masses-the-celine-dion-collection 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted March 1, 2017 at 03:11 AM Posted March 1, 2017 at 03:11 AM (edited) http://res.cloudinary.com/stephens-media/image/upload/v1488325872/8074371_web1_22crJanineNoble201722214520471.jpg Has this been posted? "She pulled out a wallet with an emergency $100 bill, hand sanitizer spray, lipstick, tissue to blot perspiration from her forehead, Altoids and Tom Ford powder — and that’s it." I have always wanted to see what was in her purse! Lol! I only carry 20 bucks for emergencies..... Omg! I carry none for emergencies lol, only my debit card Edited March 1, 2017 at 03:11 AM by CelineDionFreak 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Brandon Posted March 1, 2017 at 04:01 AM Posted March 1, 2017 at 04:01 AM I'm afraid I don't see anything that really jumps out at me in the collection. It seems all kind of toned down and reserved. Nothing befitting a fashionista like Celine.They should have consulted Law Roach before launching... Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
jjlovescéline Posted March 1, 2017 at 02:34 PM Posted March 1, 2017 at 02:34 PM It would be so nice if the site showcased pictures of the inside of the bags. 4 Quote
Angel2006 Posted March 1, 2017 at 06:42 PM Posted March 1, 2017 at 06:42 PM It would also be nice it we had a brand new photoshoot for this new collection. Quote
Taking Chances Posted March 1, 2017 at 06:58 PM Posted March 1, 2017 at 06:58 PM I wish she would use the Celine logo on her brand. It's so recognisable already, and much better than the new CD logo. 1 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted March 1, 2017 at 07:13 PM Posted March 1, 2017 at 07:13 PM I wish she would use the Celine logo on her brand. It's so recognisable already, and much better than the new CD logo. I'm actually glad they didn't use that logo. I think it's important that there are some lines drawn in terms of her music and outside business ventures. The classic Celine logo is nostalgic and meaningful to me (and I would assume other fans too) and I associate it with Celine the singer, not Celine the designer. Don't get me wrong I love that she's expanding and I think the purse designs are great, but I want it to be distinctly different from her music. The "sound waves" printed on the inside of the bags are the perfect tie in to her musical career, understated but present. 5 Quote
Davey84 Posted March 1, 2017 at 10:55 PM Posted March 1, 2017 at 10:55 PM From now on I only eat these mints! 6 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
DionFanAlways Posted March 1, 2017 at 11:20 PM Posted March 1, 2017 at 11:20 PM (edited) From now on I only eat these mints! We can be just like Celine!! Edited March 1, 2017 at 11:20 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
angelil78 Posted March 2, 2017 at 08:28 AM Posted March 2, 2017 at 08:28 AM hahaha exactly. I need to find those From now on I only eat these mints! yessssss I need to see if I can find them in Iceland. Not sure. Neeeed them in my life. Didn't before but now I do! 2 Quote
ruimarques Posted March 2, 2017 at 11:03 AM Posted March 2, 2017 at 11:03 AM did I missed something (regarding those Mints) ?!? Quote
Davey84 Posted March 2, 2017 at 12:05 PM Posted March 2, 2017 at 12:05 PM (edited) did I missed something (regarding those Mints) ?!? I suppose Celine said that's what's in her bag: http://res.cloudinary.com/stephens-media/image/upload/v1488325872/8074371_web1_22crJanineNoble201722214520471.jpg Has this been posted? "She pulled out a wallet with an emergency $100 bill, hand sanitizer spray, lipstick, tissue to blot perspiration from her forehead, Altoids and Tom Ford powder — and that’s it." I have always wanted to see what was in her purse! Lol! I only carry 20 bucks for emergencies..... Edited March 2, 2017 at 12:05 PM by Davey84 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.