agentwigs Posted February 22, 2017 at 07:59 PM Posted February 22, 2017 at 07:59 PM I disliked it when Sans attendre and LMBTL pictures were recycled, I abhor it even more now with EUS and now this fashion line. Can't they respect anything? Respect themselfs as "artists" and be a little original for a change? She copies the songs from others, she copies old pictures and recycle them years later... copycat! That's why I think the industry doesn't take her seriously as an artist, only as a performer. No wonder Alix Malka wants to repeat and do a second, third, countless photoshoots with Céline at this pace because he must be paid loads with the unlimited use they make of his work They clearly knew the ugly 'Recovering' photo wouldn't help sell anything so why did they think it would work for a single? 1 Quote
takeachance Posted February 22, 2017 at 08:00 PM Posted February 22, 2017 at 08:00 PM I love the way that Michel is always in the background now. Me too, its beyond cute :wub: 2 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
celine4evauk Posted February 22, 2017 at 08:07 PM Posted February 22, 2017 at 08:07 PM I love the way that Michel is always in the background now. I'm thinking he's taken on Patrick's role. 1 Quote
frana Posted February 22, 2017 at 08:44 PM Posted February 22, 2017 at 08:44 PM With the always lovely #celinedion today on #et.One of my favorite interviews in a while... hope you watch:) - Cameron Mathison 2 Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
angelil78 Posted February 22, 2017 at 10:01 PM Posted February 22, 2017 at 10:01 PM I love the way that Michel is always in the background now. Yeah I love it as well, keeping an eye on his little sister. 3 Quote
GameC Posted February 22, 2017 at 10:19 PM Posted February 22, 2017 at 10:19 PM She copies the songs from others, she copies old pictures and recycle them years later... copycat! That's why I think the industry doesn't take her seriously as an artist, only as a performer.I think that you're overreacting a little Copying songs from others (with respect for copyright of course) is normal and acceptable practice among musicians/singers. Copying or re-use old photographs is also not uncommon thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGFlD2pbn00 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 22, 2017 at 10:25 PM Posted February 22, 2017 at 10:25 PM Can you imagine... walking into town and seeing people walking around with Celine Dion bags?!?! Kev x 1 Quote
mirage Posted February 22, 2017 at 10:40 PM Posted February 22, 2017 at 10:40 PM Haha no sorry, I dont need to go to the opticans so I dont know sorry haha. Waaaay back when it first was released I saw some ads in magazines and at the optican (only time I went for the promotion material)But since then I never saw it anymore.Think it also depends which country it sells etc. But yeah how cool would that be if we see Celine Dion bags all around us haha You must be joking? I've seen many times Celine Dion glasses when Ive been to the opticians... there is always a section in the magazines.... my friend has a pair... They are quite high end expensive frames .... they won't be on show at most opticians Kev x Quote
vr6chickbeenfound Posted February 22, 2017 at 10:42 PM Posted February 22, 2017 at 10:42 PM Behind the scenes from 7 jours!!! And INSTRUMENTAL OF ETOILE!!!! :wub: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1601686909858810&id=113918058635710 Anyone notice that in this video she seems to break into song a few times. Id bet the people at that session heard a lot of Sia that day. Quote http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/vr6chickbeenfound/Celine%20Dion/avatars%20n%20sigs/NRJ07Sig.jpg*Thnx to Celinerific.com for the images http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;4;443/st/20090120/e/Celine+in+NC/k/7ebf/event.png
angelil78 Posted February 22, 2017 at 10:56 PM Posted February 22, 2017 at 10:56 PM Anyone notice that in this video she seems to break into song a few times. Id bet the people at that session heard a lot of Sia that day. hehe yeah probably. I hope we get to hear what they are saying. Maybe they will release a short "making of" video. One can hope Quote
celine4evauk Posted February 22, 2017 at 11:18 PM Posted February 22, 2017 at 11:18 PM Can you imagine... walking into town and seeing people walking around with Celine Dion bags?!?! Kev x I'm definitely gonna have to buy something! 😁 Quote
Celine-Express Posted February 22, 2017 at 11:41 PM Posted February 22, 2017 at 11:41 PM Law Roach did a great job with this amazing kits! And the boots, :wub2: , WOW!! Celine's kit was PERFECT for this event! 1 Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
LukeD Posted February 22, 2017 at 11:46 PM Posted February 22, 2017 at 11:46 PM I am happy to see her engaging in these activities! She is showing a different side of hers and most importantly she seems to be enjoying herself. 3 Quote
Del Posted February 23, 2017 at 12:15 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 12:15 AM She looks absolutely stunning at the moment. Although this product range isn't really my thing there's no doubt it's a sensible career move and keeps her name in the spotlight and for that you need to give her and Aldo credit. You don't have to be shy about it Shaun. You can tell us if you've preordered something. It'll be our little secret. Haha. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
TiagoFragoso05 Posted February 23, 2017 at 01:04 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 01:04 AM Its officially launched! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Xpresso Posted February 23, 2017 at 01:10 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 01:10 AM I don't see what the big deal is if she recycles some pics! At least they have reused very nice ones.And non fans won't have any idea that they aren't original pics... 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 23, 2017 at 03:42 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 03:42 AM There are some photoshoots and videoshoots for her perfumes. Different pics of course 1 Quote
marc-02 Posted February 23, 2017 at 04:26 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 04:26 AM “But more than ever before, it’s become all about social media, far more than recording a record and you hope that it’s going to be played on the radio. I thank God that I have Las Vegas to sing my songs because maybe I would not be played on the radio. Social media, Facebook and all that, I don’t do it personally, but my son does and my team does. ==== I wonder which among her past social media posts were made by RC... hahaha Quote
marc-02 Posted February 23, 2017 at 04:29 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 04:29 AM I think this will be the first time she's attending the MET Gala. I wonder how "outrageous" Celine's outfit is gonna be for that event hahaha! On April 16, Celine will appear in a Bee Gees TV special and is Donatella Versace’s guest at The Met Gala in New York on May 1. Meantime, she also is busy at work on her next English-language album now expected in the first quarter of 2018. I’ve learned that she has settled on the first three tracks. Quote
marc-02 Posted February 23, 2017 at 04:59 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 04:59 AM Celine reacts to the tattoo of a guy who lost to a bet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUBxwibkSpw 3 Quote
scielle Posted February 23, 2017 at 05:26 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 05:26 AM Celine reacts to the tattoo of a guy who lost to a bet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUBxwibkSpw The guy's twitter feed is hilarious at the moment! Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet ...among others. 7 Quote
Popular Post stevo Posted February 23, 2017 at 05:52 AM Popular Post Posted February 23, 2017 at 05:52 AM http://www.wmagazine.com/story/celine-dion-designer-schiaparelli-couture-titanic http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58ad92b4e4b03d80af70e1d4 10 years ago, I never thought the press would ever write about Céline like this. It's never been so good. 12 Quote
maria_k Posted February 23, 2017 at 09:59 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 09:59 AM I’ve just read about her probable extension of Vegas contract after 2019. Now I hope even more that her brand is super successful so she can consider quitting Vegas I mean I don’t know but if she does Vegas mostly for money so she can maintain her lifestyle she’s used to.. don’t get me wrong I know she can’t live without shows, but she could do less shows for example and be more independent Quote
Lotty Posted February 23, 2017 at 11:39 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 11:39 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tIK_-WB9mI 2 Quote
Popular Post Jackie Posted February 23, 2017 at 02:44 PM Popular Post Posted February 23, 2017 at 02:44 PM 9 Quote http://i65.tinypic.com/iclsbb.jpgMy Wallpapers with Widescreen
frana Posted February 23, 2017 at 03:04 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 03:04 PM 1 Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 23, 2017 at 03:06 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 03:06 PM I love the bag at the front! Like really!!! Kev x 3 Quote
frana Posted February 23, 2017 at 05:32 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 05:32 PM 3 Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 23, 2017 at 05:49 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 05:49 PM Was that a phone case? Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted February 23, 2017 at 05:52 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 05:52 PM Was that a phone case? Yes, there will be phone and tablet cases as part of her accessories line 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.