Jump to content

Céline Dion Collection - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

post-551-0-15677700-1503069822_thumb.jpg

 

 

 

post-551-0-65557300-1503069873_thumb.jpg

 

post-551-0-29999300-1503069900_thumb.jpg

 

post-551-0-54688400-1503069918_thumb.jpg

 

post-551-0-13691200-1503070178_thumb.jpg

(Animals are hiding my business card 🤐)

 

And then this is the faux leather hobo. This one is much better. Everyone I work with likes it. This is an upgrade from the Aldi shopping bag.

 

 

 

This is my favorite purse out of the entire collection! :wub: Has anyone else on the forum purchased this faux leather hobo purse in black, or pewter by any chance?

 

I think the burgundy purse looks very different in color then the one on the Nordstrom website. I am curious to know what the actual colors of the black and pewter purses look like in a fan photo, vs the professional photos taken on the Nordstrom site?

 

I really want this purse very badly, but I can't decide whether I want it in black, or pewter. Both look very elegant. I can't really afford to spend $108.00 on a bag though and I have noticed from looking at pictures online, that the closure zipper on this purse looks like it could break down very easily over time and possibly be difficult to zip up as well, so I'm second guessing whether or not I should even purchase it? :hmm:

 

I hate it when purses have a skimpy zipper that has that separation in between the actual inside of the purse and the zipper closure. Is your purse difficult to undo and zip up at all, or feel skimpy in any way?

highfive.jpg

Posted

 

 

 

 

This is my favorite purse out of the entire collection! :wub: Has anyone else on the forum purchased this faux leather hobo purse in black, or pewter by any chance?

 

I think the burgundy purse looks very different in color then the one on the Nordstrom website. I am curious to know what the actual colors of the black and pewter purses look like in a fan photo, vs the professional photos taken on the Nordstrom site?

 

I really want this purse very badly, but I can't decide whether I want it in black, or pewter. Both look very elegant. I can't really afford to spend $108.00 on a bag though and I have noticed from looking at pictures online, that the closure zipper on this purse looks like it could break down very easily over time and possibly be difficult to zip up as well, so I'm second guessing whether or not I should even purchase it? :hmm:

 

I hate it when purses have a skimpy zipper that has that separation in between the actual inside of the purse and the zipper closure. Is your purse difficult to undo and zip up at all, or feel skimpy in any way?

 

I would say the zipper seems very durable. The purse itself is kind of heavy. I just got mine yesterday so haven't actually used it. I really like it and it really feels like it could be real leather. You are right though the burgundy almost seems like a brownish but I'm ok with it. Its more neutral than reddish. The purse is huge, way bigger than I thought but will be perfect for work because I take a lot of crap with me! Lol!

  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

I just order this, it looks really cute in blk, it would be great for an Evening out, or just going to her show, I just need something small, cant wait to get it ,

 

 

 

Céline Dion Symphony Faux Leather Clutch

 

Posted
Im really surprised that she has yet to do any TV interviews, , and I wonder if she will do something for the states, before heading back to LV,
  • Like 1
Posted
can someone pls do a Fb live , or put it on YT later in the day for those of us that cant attend
Posted

I can't wait for tomorrow everyone. This is going to be so exciting! :clap: Good luck to the first 100 people that get to buy a purse and meet Celine. :) Hopefully people that are attending this event will be kind enough to post videos on youtube and instagram and take lots of pics for the people that arent able to be there in person. Have lots of fun and enjoy yourselves! :-D

 

It's going to be so nice to see Celine again. I just can't wait! :w00t: :clap:

highfive.jpg

Posted
What time does this party start?
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

at 11:30 Montréal time but rumor has it that Céline will turn up at 1pm

 

And they have more bags available at Browns than Nordstrom.

 

I have someone at Browns that is going to buy for me. I wanted the Symphony Faux leather hobo but they don't have it.

So I think I'm going for the smaller version of the Pizzicato with the pom pom. And a part of the price is donated to St Justines.

  • Like 3
Posted

at 11:30 Montréal time but rumor has it that Céline will turn up at 1pm

 

And they have more bags available at Browns than Nordstrom.

 

I have someone at Browns that is going to buy for me. I wanted the Symphony Faux leather hobo but they don't have it.

So I think I'm going for the smaller version of the Pizzicato with the pom pom. And a part of the price is donated to St Justines.

 

yeah they have more , unfortunately Browns does not ship outside Canada :cry: , i like the espressivo bag in black , at Nordstrom i orderd the black celine symphony faux leather black hobo :clap: , i hope Nordstrom have more in the fall :)

Posted

yeah they have more , unfortunately Browns does not ship outside Canada :cry: , i like the espressivo bag in black , at Nordstrom i orderd the black celine symphony faux leather black hobo :clap: , i hope Nordstrom have more in the fall :)

 

Yeah I was hoping they would have the Symphony hobo but oh well :( next time. The shipping is expensive at Nordstrom since they use express shipping.

 

So I'm thinking I should get my friend to buy me the Pizzicato bag since the shipping will also be cheaper.

 

I'm sure Nordstrom will have more soon!! Or at least I hope they do :)

  • Like 1
Posted
The RH's are streaming live on FB - anyone watching? :) Celine should be arriving any minute now.
  • Like 1
Posted
She's stuck in traffic haha. She should get police escort all the way
  • Like 1
Posted
You need sunglasses to look at Celine today! Outfit is very bright lol
Posted
Her English is so proficient than normal today! Seems to be enunciating with much less of an accent, very interesting....
Posted

She said she's recording the new English album, it will be out on 2018, she doesn't know exactly when, but she hopes very soon. :whistling:

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

 

Interesting interview. Would love to know what question that was a response to. And in addition to the album some small changes to the Vegas show.

 

She's in love with a lot of things though isn't she!

Posted
the best question came from the TVA girl... Celine , how much in love are you , little pause, with your bag collection? Celine did find it funny....
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
I saw a little video on instagram of Celine singing about her belly. Anyone know what that was about? I missed somerhing there. :huh:

highfive.jpg

Posted
The last question was about her love life. She totally avoided that question and started talking about her kids
  • Like 3
Posted

I suppose those questions are inevitable given the rumours this summer and the fact that everyone wants to be the first to get her to respond to them. She doesn't need to respond to them though, there was clearly nothing going on.

 

Oh and is that a ring she's wearing on her wedding finger...

Posted

The last question was about her love life. She totally avoided that question and started talking about her kids

that was so funny! The interviewer was very persistent and kept asking, she started beating around the bush, snd he asked the same question again snd she started talking about the kids loool :D she is good! I like her technique. It's hard to come across serious though, became she plays a little stupid although she knows exactly what this quy wants to hear :D she continues with her strategy though haha
  • Like 4
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

that was so funny! The interviewer was very persistent and kept asking, she started beating around the bush, snd he asked the same question again snd she started talking about the kids loool :D she is good! I like her technique. It's hard to come across serious though, became she plays a little stupid although she knows exactly what this quy wants to hear :D she continues with her strategy though haha

 

:sofunny: yeah I was like the "Home Alone" poster, with both my hands on my cheeks and mouth open :giggle:

 

I loved everything about this day! Wish I had been there. And that there were questions in english as well!! loved it.

  • Like 3
Posted

:sofunny: yeah I was like the "Home Alone" poster, with both my hands on my cheeks and mouth open :giggle:

 

I loved everything about this day! Wish I had been there. And that there were questions in english as well!! loved it.

 

I loved it too - she's so sweet to her fans and definitely knows what she's doing with the reporters. Too funny! And now I'm wanting my Celine Dion bags even more. I have two of them just sitting in my Nordstrom shopping cart waiting for money to fall from the sky so I can check out. :)

  • Like 1
Posted
Do we know if any of these bags are going to be sold at the gift shop in Vegas? Would love to see a large collection of them there.
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...