nuts2you Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:38 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:38 PM Céline Dion Symphony Faux Leather Clutch I order this one, but its on back order, Quote
ryba Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:42 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:42 PM (edited) You better get a bag! she knows how to sell her products hahahaha Edited August 23, 2017 at 09:42 PM by ryba 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:48 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:48 PM I thought she really looked good in Pink, I like her in that color 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:55 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:55 PM https://www.mtlblog.com/whats-happening/13-pics-of-celine-dion-being-celine-dion-at-browns-downtown-montreal Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:59 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 09:59 PM https://www.facebook.com/lescinqcelinedion/videos/1544466842285820/ Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted August 23, 2017 at 10:08 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 10:08 PM http://montrealgazette.com/entertainment/live-celine-dion-launches-her-handbag-line-in-montreal Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 23, 2017 at 10:37 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 10:37 PM She looks so good!!! College started for me this week and it was so nice to see her again! 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted August 23, 2017 at 10:40 PM Posted August 23, 2017 at 10:40 PM http://ca.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/02017082338205/celine-dion-montreal-handbag-launch Quote
nuts2you Posted August 24, 2017 at 12:06 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 12:06 AM does anybody know if she will do any promotion here in the states like she did today in Montreal Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 24, 2017 at 12:11 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 12:11 AM All I can say is I love her answer to the question about her personal life. So typical Celine! :wub: 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Brandon Posted August 24, 2017 at 12:48 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 12:48 AM yeah I was like the "Home Alone" poster, with both my hands on my cheeks and mouth open I loved everything about this day! Wish I had been there. And that there were questions in english as well!! loved it.It was so refreshing for her to speak in English when she's in Montreal. It's like there's this unwritten rule that says "Thou must not speak in English" there. Do we know if any of these bags are going to be sold at the gift shop in Vegas? Would love to see a large collection of them there.That would be the place for it, wouldn't it. Many high end stores sell more expensive bags than this. But of course, her team will not think of it. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
GoldenLeaf Posted August 24, 2017 at 01:41 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 01:41 AM (edited) I suppose those questions are inevitable given the rumours this summer and the fact that everyone wants to be the first to get her to respond to them. She doesn't need to respond to them though, there was clearly nothing going on.But a lot of people think there's something going on in her love life and she keeps avoiding the questions about that subject by giving vague answers like she did with a reporter in Germany last month, so it's not suprising that reporters keep asking her questions about her love life. If she'd have debunked those rumours a month ago nobody would ask her those questions now. Edited August 24, 2017 at 01:46 AM by GoldenLeaf 3 Quote
québecflower Posted August 24, 2017 at 01:53 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 01:53 AM But a lot of people think there's something going on in her love life and she keeps avoiding the questions about that subject by giving vague answers like she did with a reporter in Germany last month, so it's not suprising that reporters keep asking her questions about her love life. If she'd have debunked those rumours a month ago nobody would ask her those questions now. all questions were asked in a good spirit, just they knew they were supposed to ask but not hoping much of it, and nobody was having a depression over it. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
flutefreak Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:04 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:04 AM All I can say is I love her answer to the question about her personal life. So typical Celine! :wub: I loved it when she told that guy she had plans for tonight. That's exactly what I tell guys that I'm not interested in. I was laughing so hard because it's totally me trying to still be nice while telling them no. Love her! 2 Quote
Brandon Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:34 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:34 AM But a lot of people think there's something going on in her love life and she keeps avoiding the questions about that subject by giving vague answers like she did with a reporter in Germany last month, so it's not suprising that reporters keep asking her questions about her love life. If she'd have debunked those rumours a month ago nobody would ask her those questions now. this is for Pepe threadall questions were asked in a good spirit, just they knew they were supposed to ask but not hoping much of it, and nobody was having a depression over it.this is for Pepe thread Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
stevo Posted August 24, 2017 at 09:51 AM Posted August 24, 2017 at 09:51 AM (edited) Apparently she was on ITV in the U.K. on Good Morning Britain- showing her being interviewed at the launch. Mum said she was its as usual but looked fantastic. Fuming I missed it Edited August 24, 2017 at 09:52 AM by stevo 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted August 24, 2017 at 12:03 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 12:03 PM https://youtu.be/xDvusOkvBs8 Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:34 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:34 PM Where is this? Kev x Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:42 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:42 PM WOW! Her hair! 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
DionFanAlways Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:42 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:42 PM (edited) https://instagram.com/p/BYLde9fBnF2/ Edited August 24, 2017 at 02:43 PM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CELINE MARIE Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:54 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 02:54 PM Where is this? Kev xCeline Dion & Marie-eve Guilbault Gauhtier"In August 23 we had the right to meet Celine Dion all unforgettable despite the situation. Rose had the right to a little song and me a hug " 1 Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted August 24, 2017 at 03:17 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 03:17 PM Celine Dion & Marie-eve Guilbault Gauhtier"In August 23 we had the right to meet Celine Dion�� all unforgettable despite the situation. Rose had the right to a little song and me a hug "Hospital Sainte Justine. Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 24, 2017 at 03:28 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 03:28 PM WOW! Her hair! It's gorgeous 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celine4evauk Posted August 24, 2017 at 04:27 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 04:27 PM Omg when the guy said "I want to ask you about your personal life, what's happening you're a single woman" 😢Somehow I don't think of her as a single woman- even though technically she is. But I loved her response "are you asking me out?" 😂😂😂 4 Quote
isabel leite Posted August 24, 2017 at 04:33 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 04:33 PM I was watching her press conference yesterday and once again I love her answers to all the questions asked. I mean seriously the guy asked her what was going on in her private life now that she is single and she answers ` Are you asking me out on a date? ` I`m still laughing! I am always surprised at how fast she comes up with great answers. 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 24, 2017 at 05:13 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 05:13 PM I like when she was leaving and they play "That's the way it is" it's just feels so light. It will make you smile...seeing céline having so much fun with those people. Amazing! And It's like they were shooting a new music video of TTWII 1 Quote
leus Posted August 24, 2017 at 05:50 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 05:50 PM (edited) https://pbs.twimg.co...NEDWAAEtjAR.jpg with a 92 year old fan Edited August 24, 2017 at 05:50 PM by leus 3 Quote
leus Posted August 24, 2017 at 06:03 PM Posted August 24, 2017 at 06:03 PM (edited) https://pbs.twimg.co...eCIXcAA5K1S.jpg Edited August 24, 2017 at 06:03 PM by leus Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.