Peppercorn1991 Posted October 16, 2017 at 09:01 AM Posted October 16, 2017 at 09:01 AM I wonder how these are doing? Kev x Quote
nowanorris Posted October 16, 2017 at 10:26 PM Posted October 16, 2017 at 10:26 PM I wonder how these are doing? Kev x Not sure, but I am certainly putting forth an effort in doing my part to attribute to her collection's success as I'm currently waiting for my third bag to arrive in the mail. LOL I think I have a problem. It's just...the cute little Pizzicato bag with the furry pom pom was whispering out to me, I swear it! 5 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 16, 2017 at 10:33 PM Posted October 16, 2017 at 10:33 PM Not sure, but I am certainly putting forth an effort in doing my part to attribute to her collection's success as I'm currently waiting for my third bag to arrive in the mail. LOL I think I have a problem. It's just...the cute little Pizzicato bag with the furry pom pom was whispering out to me, I swear it! Your funny.... hope you have a lot of enjoy,eat out of them! Kev x 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted October 17, 2017 at 10:13 PM Posted October 17, 2017 at 10:13 PM My parents are in Vegas right now for Elton and my mom just sent me this pic. They better get her bags restocked for her return in November! That is one sad display compared to what was there in September! Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted October 17, 2017 at 10:17 PM Posted October 17, 2017 at 10:17 PM is that they new program , Quote
nowanorris Posted October 17, 2017 at 10:21 PM Posted October 17, 2017 at 10:21 PM Meanwhile I just unboxed this little guy...thank you UPS man! Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 3 Quote
flutefreak Posted October 17, 2017 at 11:26 PM Posted October 17, 2017 at 11:26 PM (edited) Meanwhile I just unboxed this little guy...thank you UPS man! Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I really like that bag! Is it crossbody strap? Edited October 17, 2017 at 11:26 PM by flutefreak Quote
nowanorris Posted October 17, 2017 at 11:41 PM Posted October 17, 2017 at 11:41 PM (edited) I really like that bag! Is it crossbody strap? Yes, crossbody, although it's a little on the shorter side and not adjustable in length. I personally like where it hits on my side though. I'm considering it my Vegas bag - perfect smaller size (doesn't hold all that much) and I always bring crossbody bags with me to Vegas. Edit: I notice Nordstrom's website just calls it a shoulder strap - but it's a pretty in between length...crossbody or shoulder in my opinion. Edited October 17, 2017 at 11:44 PM by nowanorris 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted October 18, 2017 at 01:16 AM Posted October 18, 2017 at 01:16 AM Yes, crossbody, although it's a little on the shorter side and not adjustable in length. I personally like where it hits on my side though. I'm considering it my Vegas bag - perfect smaller size (doesn't hold all that much) and I always bring crossbody bags with me to Vegas. Edit: I notice Nordstrom's website just calls it a shoulder strap - but it's a pretty in between length...crossbody or shoulder in my opinion. Thanks good to know! 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted November 1, 2017 at 07:50 PM Posted November 1, 2017 at 07:50 PM Nordstrom website update! This gorgeous real leather handbag was just added to their website. Not in my budget, but I LOVE the shape and color of it. Happy to see they added something new. https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/celine-dion-adagio-leather-tote/4718356?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=TAUPE And for some reason, a few select bags are 40% off right now!!! Not sure if this is a temporary or permanent price cut. 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted November 2, 2017 at 01:24 PM Posted November 2, 2017 at 01:24 PM It looks like the select bags on Nordstrom's website that are 40% off right now are a part of their Fall Sale that runs through November 12th for those who might be interested. 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted November 3, 2017 at 07:47 PM Posted November 3, 2017 at 07:47 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BbCZ_m4h7-4/?tagged=celinedion Here is a new one, I really like this one 3 Quote
Brandon Posted November 5, 2017 at 02:47 AM Posted November 5, 2017 at 02:47 AM http://blog.shopbentley.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/handbag-600x600.jpgA Celine Telephone case.......oh the irony! I do have to say that I like browsing through the collection more and more.A telephone case? I didn't even know such a thing existed. Why would anyone carry a phone case in addition to their hand bag or purse. And guys are surely not buying that. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted November 5, 2017 at 02:48 AM Posted November 5, 2017 at 02:48 AM https://www.instagram.com/p/BbCZ_m4h7-4/?tagged=celinedion Here is a new one, I really like this oneYea, it does look cute and original. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted November 5, 2017 at 02:51 AM Posted November 5, 2017 at 02:51 AM Not sure, but I am certainly putting forth an effort in doing my part to attribute to her collection's success as I'm currently waiting for my third bag to arrive in the mail. LOL I think I have a problem. It's just...the cute little Pizzicato bag with the furry pom pom was whispering out to me, I swear it! the bag with the multi colored pom pom is very chic advant-garde 20 something. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted November 5, 2017 at 02:53 AM Posted November 5, 2017 at 02:53 AM I wish Celine's team would send some free bag samples to famous you tubers to review them. Like they do with Louis Vitton. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
nuts2you Posted November 9, 2017 at 11:46 PM Posted November 9, 2017 at 11:46 PM Why must you only ship to Canada? *shakes fists in air* Quote
nowanorris Posted November 11, 2017 at 05:42 PM Posted November 11, 2017 at 05:42 PM (edited) https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion Here is a new one, I really like this one SEVERAL new bags just added to Nordstrom's website - including this one!!! https://shop.nordstr...ord=celine dion I'm seeing FIVE new bags listed as of this morning...they're all SO beautiful! All real leather though, and very pricey! lol Edited November 11, 2017 at 05:43 PM by nowanorris Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 11, 2017 at 06:32 PM Posted November 11, 2017 at 06:32 PM This one is so me! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jeanette Posted November 12, 2017 at 06:21 PM Posted November 12, 2017 at 06:21 PM Is the Celine Dion Collection available for shipping from within Europe yet? I desperately want a handbag but don’t want to pay massive shipping and customs costs. Quote
nuts2you Posted November 16, 2017 at 11:24 PM Posted November 16, 2017 at 11:24 PM https://www.ebay.com/itm/Womens-Celine-Dion-Black-Cavatina-Long-Zipped-Wallet-LWL5000/122739412571?epid=8006525124&hash=item1c93d6ce5b:g:skcAAOSwcC5Z1TUv if anybody is looking for wallet,, I found one 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted November 17, 2017 at 11:18 PM Posted November 17, 2017 at 11:18 PM Luggage piece back up on Nordstrom's site. https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/celine-dion-presto-20-inch-rolling-carry-on/4718364?contextualcategoryid=2375500&origin=recentsearches2&keyword=celine+dion 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted November 20, 2017 at 05:46 PM Posted November 20, 2017 at 05:46 PM MORE additions to Nordstrom's website this morning - including WALLETS! 2 Quote
nowanorris Posted November 29, 2017 at 12:52 AM Posted November 29, 2017 at 12:52 AM New style of luggage just added to Nordstrom’s site - I love this piece! https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/celine-dion-timbre-rolling-hard-shell-carry-on/4718357?contextualcategoryid=2375500&origin=recentsearches1&keyword=celine+dion&page=2&top=24 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted November 29, 2017 at 03:53 PM Posted November 29, 2017 at 03:53 PM (edited) It's interesting how in Canada they sell the exact same luggage piece, but they use the old "Celine" logo instead. https://www.shopbent...6145/?color=299 I need Nordstrom to start carrying the 24" and 28" sizes...I always over pack. A 20" carry on size will just not do it for me. Edited November 29, 2017 at 03:55 PM by nowanorris 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted November 29, 2017 at 09:44 PM Posted November 29, 2017 at 09:44 PM I don't understand why they cant ship here to the states, 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted December 1, 2017 at 05:43 AM Posted December 1, 2017 at 05:43 AM (edited) Nordstom is still adding! 10 more new items up on their website just today - go check it out! MORE luggage, awesome bags...including some fun leopard print ones. Seems to be more real leather items now as opposed to the faux - which doesn't agree with my budget. lol I love to see her collection growing on their site, but I hope we get more faux designs in the future as well. Edited December 1, 2017 at 05:54 AM by nowanorris 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted December 1, 2017 at 11:50 AM Posted December 1, 2017 at 11:50 AM I really like the new suitcases that have been added to the Nordstrom site. I just wish it didn't just only give the option to buy the 3 piece set for the suitcase that I want. I want the black 17" W x 24"H suite case that only comes as a 3 piece trio. Actually. The one that I truly want is the Presto 20-inch Rolling Carry-On in black, but it's too small. I would die to have a 24"H version of that same suitcase, because I really like the looks of it on the inside, with all the different compartments for storage. I think it's also a classier looking color pallet in the inside vs the trio version. I am hoping they release the Presto suitcase in 24" H soon. 2 Quote
nowanorris Posted December 1, 2017 at 02:30 PM Posted December 1, 2017 at 02:30 PM I really like the new suitcases that have been added to the Nordstrom site. I just wish it didn't just only give the option to buy the 3 piece set for the suitcase that I want. I want the black 17" W x 24"H suite case that only comes as a 3 piece trio. Actually. The one that I truly want is the Presto 20-inch Rolling Carry-On in black, but it's too small. I would die to have a 24"H version of that same suitcase, because I really like the looks of it on the inside, with all the different compartments for storage. I think it's also a classier looking color pallet in the inside vs the trio version. I am hoping they release the Presto suitcase in 24" H soon. This is EXACTLY what I'm hoping for as well! I need a nice, medium sized piece...20" carry on ones are too small and 28" just seems too big. I would LOVE to get my hands on one of the 24" pieces...any of the styles really. You're right though, Presto looks awesome. I definitely don't need a 3 piece set. I always tend to grab a 24" or 25" bag when packing. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.