CSCfan Posted March 14, 2018 at 09:58 PM Posted March 14, 2018 at 09:58 PM (edited) As we're not able to embed Instagram/FB posts... Here's actress Sarah Wayne Callies wearing one of the CDC bags Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited March 14, 2018 at 09:59 PM by CSCfan 2 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Taking Chances Posted March 14, 2018 at 11:33 PM Posted March 14, 2018 at 11:33 PM https://youtu.be/oyuoUwxCLMs 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted March 16, 2018 at 04:41 AM Posted March 16, 2018 at 04:41 AM Well these are very different! Lol Not exactly my style, but it’s fun to see all the stuff she’s putting out there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
nowanorris Posted March 16, 2018 at 04:42 AM Posted March 16, 2018 at 04:42 AM These I like, but I’d have that tassel broken in no time and then I’d be really upset. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted March 16, 2018 at 10:02 AM Posted March 16, 2018 at 10:02 AM These I like, but I’d have that tassel broken in no time and then I’d be really upset. Lol Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOk, now I need that tassel !! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nowanorris Posted March 16, 2018 at 01:26 PM Posted March 16, 2018 at 01:26 PM Ok, now I need that tassel !! Did you ever get the little furry pom pom thing? lol I do love all the little details on her bags. So much fun! 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted March 16, 2018 at 01:32 PM Posted March 16, 2018 at 01:32 PM I really want this tote - I love it when bags are mixed with black and shades of brown/taupe. I just need it to be marked down like ohhhh...I don't know...say 75% off or something so I can afford it. https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/celine-dion-adagio-leather-tote/4892078?contextualcategoryid=2375500&origin=recentsearches1&keyword=celine+dion 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted March 16, 2018 at 01:44 PM Posted March 16, 2018 at 01:44 PM Did you ever get the little furry pom pom thing? lol I do love all the little details on her bags. So much fun! No..... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine angelil Posted March 17, 2018 at 02:44 PM Posted March 17, 2018 at 02:44 PM Somebody knows where i can find this one? Because bfashion doesn’t ship to holland Quote
nowanorris Posted March 20, 2018 at 02:26 AM Posted March 20, 2018 at 02:26 AM Another fun one added to Nordstrom’s website. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 4 Quote
nuts2you Posted April 2, 2018 at 11:07 PM Posted April 2, 2018 at 11:07 PM https://bfashionbags.com/en/shop/brand/celine-dion 1 Quote
mirage Posted April 11, 2018 at 08:41 PM Posted April 11, 2018 at 08:41 PM This is not from the new collection right?! https://www.shopbentley.com/en/celine-dion-floral-mini-back-grey-multi-celine-dion-1017289.html Quote
mirage Posted April 11, 2018 at 09:30 PM Posted April 11, 2018 at 09:30 PM Edit: didn't knew her bags used also her oldskool logo,but apparently they do! :: Quote
nowanorris Posted April 11, 2018 at 09:36 PM Posted April 11, 2018 at 09:36 PM This is not from the new collection right?! https://www.shopbentley.com/en/celine-dion-floral-mini-back-grey-multi-celine-dion-1017289.html Wow, I LOVE that floral print! Not a fan of the old logo on there though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
felicia Posted April 11, 2018 at 09:37 PM Posted April 11, 2018 at 09:37 PM This is not from the new collection right?! https://www.shopbentley.com/en/celine-dion-floral-mini-back-grey-multi-celine-dion-1017289.html I’m in love 😍😍 Quote Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker
Davey84 Posted April 12, 2018 at 07:04 AM Posted April 12, 2018 at 07:04 AM (edited) This is not from the new collection right?! https://www.shopbentley.com/en/celine-dion-floral-mini-back-grey-multi-celine-dion-1017289.html https://www.shopbentley.com/en/celine-dion.html?collection_name=5514 This floral collection reminds me of A New Day Has Come in a way! http://powerofthemusic.com/images/singles/andhc10.jpg http://powerofthemusic.com/images/singles/andhc2.jpg http://powerofthemusic.com/images/singles/andhc11.jpg Oh Javitooooooooooooo did you need a new bag?? I love the look, but the old logo makes it look a bit tacky IMO. I still find it annoying they don't have any male items. It's so stupid, when you click on unisex, you get a bunch of clutches. Since when it that unisex!? Edited April 12, 2018 at 07:08 AM by Davey84 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mirage Posted April 12, 2018 at 09:07 AM Posted April 12, 2018 at 09:07 AM Yeah the old logo doesn't look good on it. Looks cheap. Aaawh the old single covers. I LOVE them!! https://www.shopbentley.com/en/celine-dion.html?collection_name=5514 This floral collection reminds me of A New Day Has Come in a way! http://powerofthemusic.com/images/singles/andhc10.jpg http://powerofthemusic.com/images/singles/andhc2.jpg http://powerofthemusic.com/images/singles/andhc11.jpg Oh Javitooooooooooooo did you need a new bag?? I love the look, but the old logo makes it look a bit tacky IMO. I still find it annoying they don't have any male items. It's so stupid, when you click on unisex, you get a bunch of clutches. Since when it that unisex!? 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted April 12, 2018 at 09:40 AM Posted April 12, 2018 at 09:40 AM https://www.shopbentley.com/en/celine-dion.html?collection_name=5514 This floral collection reminds me of A New Day Has Come in a way! http://powerofthemusic.com/images/singles/andhc10.jpg http://powerofthemusic.com/images/singles/andhc2.jpg http://powerofthemusic.com/images/singles/andhc11.jpg Oh Javitooooooooooooo did you need a new bag?? I love the look, but the old logo makes it look a bit tacky IMO. I still find it annoying they don't have any male items. It's so stupid, when you click on unisex, you get a bunch of clutches. Since when it that unisex!? I've seen Pepe with a clutch so maybe that's why? Quote
Davey84 Posted April 12, 2018 at 09:46 AM Posted April 12, 2018 at 09:46 AM I've seen Pepe with a clutch so maybe that's why?*Dead* :mdr: Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CelineDionFreak Posted April 12, 2018 at 04:21 PM Posted April 12, 2018 at 04:21 PM When I was in Europe, they had entire sections just devoted to men’s clutches! Doesn’t surprise me one bit! And am I the only one who likes the old logo!? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted April 18, 2018 at 12:04 AM Posted April 18, 2018 at 12:04 AM (edited) She looks HOT here!!!! https://instagram.com/p/Bhr5TZbAMQs/ Edited April 18, 2018 at 12:04 AM by CelineDionFreak 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted April 18, 2018 at 11:48 AM Posted April 18, 2018 at 11:48 AM She looks HOT here!!!! https://instagram.com/p/Bhr5TZbAMQs/Literally and physically. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
browseceline Posted April 18, 2018 at 08:44 PM Posted April 18, 2018 at 08:44 PM She looks HOT here!!!! https://instagram.com/p/Bhr5TZbAMQs/ wow a lot of snakes had to be killed for this outfit..,Not that i like snakes..in contrary. But if this is really snakeskin..was this really needed? Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
nuts2you Posted April 18, 2018 at 08:49 PM Posted April 18, 2018 at 08:49 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BhuRj3bgOkb/?taken-by=regalshoeThe Adagio Handbag Signed by Celine Dion Herself! See more details in store. Starting April 20th and ends on May 13th . Draw on May 28th#contest #celinedionhandbags #celinedion #handbags #signed #mothersday #collection 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted April 18, 2018 at 09:14 PM Posted April 18, 2018 at 09:14 PM wow a lot of snakes had to be killed for this outfit..,Not that i like snakes..in contrary. But if this is really snakeskin..was this really needed? Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk It's not real snake skin, it's a print. I think it was Law that explained that somewhere. 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 19, 2018 at 02:54 AM Posted April 19, 2018 at 02:54 AM It's not real snake skin, it's a print. I think it was Law that explained that somewhere.This coat was Rochas. But the boots were Balmain. Now but wasn’t that brown coat real snakeskin? The one with the thigh high brown boots and the tiger mini dress. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nowanorris Posted May 10, 2018 at 02:03 AM Posted May 10, 2018 at 02:03 AM I check both Nordstrom.com and Nordstromrack.com on a daily basis - yes, I'm crazy. I just never want to miss a good sale. For whatever reason, almost the ENTIRE collection got moved over to Nordstromrack.com at deep discounted prices today. There are 60 different items on Nordstrom Rack's site right now, all over 50% off. Happy shopping! 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted May 10, 2018 at 02:40 PM Posted May 10, 2018 at 02:40 PM (edited) I check both Nordstrom.com and Nordstromrack.com on a daily basis - yes, I'm crazy. I just never want to miss a good sale. For whatever reason, almost the ENTIRE collection got moved over to Nordstromrack.com at deep discounted prices today. There are 60 different items on Nordstrom Rack's site right now, all over 50% off. Happy shopping! Nope not crazy at all!! Oh yeah probably making space for the new collection !! exciting Edited May 10, 2018 at 02:42 PM by angelil78 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted May 10, 2018 at 02:53 PM Posted May 10, 2018 at 02:53 PM Nope not crazy at all!! Oh yeah probably making space for the new collection !! exciting It's driving me nuts because there are two bags on Nordstrom Rack's website that I REALLY want, but I'm also going to Vegas in two weeks regardless of whether or not the shows are canceled and I'm really wanting to see what Caesars has in person. Still dreaming about the same clutch that you bought. I can't afford it all! lol Guess I'll wait until after my trip and then make decisions. They just opened an actual Nordstrom Rack store 45 min from my house so I plan to scope that out after Vegas as well. Assuming I have any cash left. Perhaps they'll have some good finds in person. Quote
angelil78 Posted May 10, 2018 at 03:02 PM Posted May 10, 2018 at 03:02 PM It's driving me nuts because there are two bags on Nordstrom Rack's website that I REALLY want, but I'm also going to Vegas in two weeks regardless of whether or not the shows are canceled and I'm really wanting to see what Caesars has in person. Still dreaming about the same clutch that you bought. I can't afford it all! lol Guess I'll wait until after my trip and then make decisions. They just opened an actual Nordstrom Rack store 45 min from my house so I plan to scope that out after Vegas as well. Assuming I have any cash left. Perhaps they'll have some good finds in person. choices choices !! They can be so hard to make!! Yes I hope you get it and it's affordable!! just go directly to the store where it was available before all the fans arrive 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.