Jump to content

Céline Dion: Summer Tour 2016 - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dammit! That Olympia footage almost looks like a ghostly apparition! :o It gives me goosebumps :in_love:

 

However, that Millenium ad looks so amateur. Surely that wasn't going to be the DVD cover right? :wacko:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnglVrxWBqk

 

http://www.celinedion.com.br/pics/ukposter.jpg

 

Yes, they planned videos for LAO and the Mill. concert, but they canceled it. We don't know the reason for LAO, but as we know Celine

didn't like her performance on the Mill. concert.

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Dammit! That Olympia footage almost looks like a ghostly apparition! :o It gives me goosebumps :in_love:

 

However, that Millenium ad looks so amateur. Surely that wasn't going to be the DVD cover right? :wacko:

I remember clearly that picture was released online back in the day! I don't know if it would actually have been the cover, buy it was at least an advert for the dvd! :down:

  • Like 2


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
They should totally release a dvd of the summer tour and behind the scenes footage !! We need a New Celine DVD ! Obviously with Subtitles !!! B)
  • Like 3

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
How could we find out if theres a plan for a DVD release? I don't understand why this question hasn't been brought up in interviews throughout all summer!!
  • Like 2
Posted
Just go to the Bottom of CELINEDION.com , there is a place where you can E-mail them about it,, someone should be able to do that,
Posted

How could we find out if theres a plan for a DVD release? I don't understand why this question hasn't been brought up in interviews throughout all summer!!

Just go to the Bottom of CELINEDION.com , there is a place where you can E-mail them about it,, someone should be able to do that,

We can email, tweet, Facebook and ask all we want but will most likely get something similar to, no known plans. Even if they are working on something for months down the road if it is not time for an official announcement they will not tell us. These are usually tightly sealed secrets until it's ready.
  • Like 3
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

This is sort of off topic, but it relates to Paris, which is one of the places Celine visited on her summer tour. My question is about Kim Kardashian's recent robbery at her hotel in Paris.

 

I was wondering, Does anyone know if the hotel Kim was held at gunpoint is the same hotel Celine stayed at while she was in Paris on the summer tour? It sure looks like the same hotel to me, from what I can see from the outside. I sure hope it wasn't the same hotel.

highfive.jpg

Posted

This is sort of off topic, but it relates to Paris, which is one of the places Celine visited on her summer tour. My question is about Kim Kardashian's recent robbery at her hotel in Paris.

 

I was wondering, Does anyone know if the hotel Kim was held at gunpoint is the same hotel Celine stayed at while she was in Paris on the summer tour? It sure looks like the same hotel to me, from what I can see from the outside. I sure hope it wasn't the same hotel.

 

Kim wasn't staying in a hotel. She stayed in a (private) villa without security. That's really stupid IMO.

 

Apparently after the robbery she briefly stayed in George V (where Celine used to stay) before going back to the States.


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted (edited)

How could we find out if theres a plan for a DVD release? I don't understand why this question hasn't been brought up in interviews throughout all summer!!

 

What's going on with the summer tour DVD release,

 

What's going on with TCSV.2,

 

What happened with that Spanish/jazz albums she wanted to record so much and the topic has become like a taboo since then,

 

And like this, dozens of questions that remain unanswered for years. Journalists are not interested in asking these questions when they have Céline in front of them, they rather ask her how she feels when she hears the screams of the public outside her hotel or if she feels nervous before a concert for the umpteenth time :innocent:

 

That Jean-Phillipe Dion, he has Céline almost in exclusive for him for hours and hours of interview, he's chasing her for days in every kind of context and after hours of footage and chit chat talk he's unable to come up with any interesting question for the fans :doh:

Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)
You know what? There were so many fans from this forum that attended her concerts this summer. Some even had the Chance to meet her (like anewdayhascome)! So why did no one ask for this freaking DVD????? Edited by ryba
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

You know what? There were so many fans from this forum that attended her concerts this summer. Some even had the Chance to meet her (like anewdayhascome)! So why did no one ask for this freaking DVD?????

 

if they put the concert as streaming on youtube for free,

 

its a digital world :wub:

 

Views is a way of making money too ;)

Edited by celinesounds

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

Kim wasn't staying in a hotel. She stayed in a (private) villa without security. That's really stupid IMO.

 

Apparently after the robbery she briefly stayed in George V (where Celine used to stay) before going back to the States.

 

 

I know that it's not technically a "hotel" per say, because celebrities own apartments in the building, but it is known as the No Address Hotel. From pics that they've shown of the outside of the building on TMZ and Etalk, it looked just like the hotel Celine stayed at while in Paris. The same one where she did the photo shoot on the balcony. No?

 

Very scary situation anyways. I am just glad that Kim is okay and that nothing physically serious and fatal happened to her.

highfive.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

They will not release a DVD, let's be realistic, unless a miracle happens.

Even if a DVD is released, they will spoil the whole show of emotion with the issues.

I do not create more expectations on this DVD.

Posted
maybe we will get this DVD in Xtmas, next year :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
So TC just released a Video of celine at the Paris Fashion week on facebook. They obviously have louds of footage. This is our Perfect Chance to bomb them with requests for the Summer Tour DVD and documentary!!! Please guys, let's Not waste this opportunity and fload them with our comments and requests for this Release!
  • Like 3
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

We can email, tweet, Facebook and ask all we want but will most likely get something similar to, no known plans. Even if they are working on something for months down the road if it is not time for an official announcement they will not tell us. These are usually tightly sealed secrets until it's ready.

 

This is very true. This is likely why whenever someone asks about filming the residency we all end up getting a similar answer of "no known plans at the moment"

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
But this is Not about the residency, but the Summer Tour, and we certainly know that they filmed everything indeed! I just cannot believe that Not a single Fan commented this fb Video asking for releasing this footage on dvd. Everybody complains but no one is willing to take Action and Post requests so that they see how interested we are Edited by ryba
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
I so agree, someone here needs to step up and write some thing or send them and E-MAIL
  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

after watching this video it makes my HAIR stand up , OH MY GOD I just wish that she would have crowds like this in LV,

Posted (edited)

But this is Not about the residency, but the Summer Tour, and we certainly know that they filmed everything indeed! I just cannot believe that Not a single Fan commented this fb Video asking for releasing this footage on dvd. Everybody complains but no one is willing to take Action and Post requests so that they see how interested we are

No it's not but I still think we may get a similar answer.I watched the video super fast but based on what I saw if we were going to get a reply based on just the video they posted on facebook I know what they are going to say. They will say they recorded footage following Celine this summer but did not record the actual show or something like that. I'd say if anything to email them and ask if they filmed it. I doubt they will read the facebook comments. I think an actual email is a better idea. But I think instead of one person sending one I think it may be better if it's sent as a group email on behalf of the board and we all add in our names or email addresses or something to that extent. That will it will show them there is demand. We might still get a standard answer but it's worth a shot.

Edited by Kristinaz
  • Like 1
Posted

Can you all calm down about a dvd ?? The french tour ended less than 2 months ago!

 

The 2013 tour ended on december 2nd and we didnt know about a dvd yet and then Une seule fois cd/dvd was released in MAY 2014! So 5 month and a half after!

 

Madonna ended her tour in MARCH and there is no news about a dvd from her team yet! They only said a concert movie is gonna aired on tv in december so it took 7 months for that official news and its not about a dvd.

 

for sure there is gonna be a dvd from the 2016 french tour, we know it was filmed from different angles so calm down and wait. We know her team always write the news at the very last minute.

  • Like 1
Posted

Can you all calm down about a dvd ?? The french tour ended less than 2 months ago!

 

The 2013 tour ended on december 2nd and we didnt know about a dvd yet and then Une seule fois cd/dvd was released in MAY 2014! So 5 month and a half after!

 

Madonna ended her tour in MARCH and there is no news about a dvd from her team yet! They only said a concert movie is gonna aired on tv in december so it took 7 months for that official news and its not about a dvd.

 

for sure there is gonna be a dvd from the 2016 french tour, we know it was filmed from different angles so calm down and wait. We know her team always write the news at the very last minute.

 

We may not have known about usf DVD but we also didn't hardly care considering the entire concert was broadcast on tv.

  • Like 1
Posted
Yeah and we KNEW it was recorded. This time it is all a bit vague
  • Like 2
Posted
Yeah and we KNEW it was recorded. This time it is all a bit vague
  • Like 1
Posted

 

No it's not but I still think we may get a similar answer.I watched the video super fast but based on what I saw if we were going to get a reply based on just the video they posted on facebook I know what they are going to say. They will say they recorded footage following Celine this summer but did not record the actual show or something like that. I'd say if anything to email them and ask if they filmed it. I doubt they will read the facebook comments. I think an actual email is a better idea. But I think instead of one person sending one I think it may be better if it's sent as a group email on behalf of the board and we all add in our names or email addresses or something to that extent. That will it will show them there is demand. We might still get a standard answer but it's worth a shot.

yes, so let us do it. let us write an Email. I would love a release like TTEOTW: tour documentary + concert on CD and DVD
  • Like 2
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...