Kristinaz Posted September 1, 2016 at 07:48 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 07:48 PM A little lost here someone explain to me what ACDS. The coffee hasn't hit my brain yet so I'm kinda half asleep right now. Quote
zuv Posted September 1, 2016 at 08:02 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 08:02 PM (edited) A little lost here someone explain to me what ACDS. The coffee hasn't hit my brain yet so I'm kinda half asleep right now.Sorry idk either, also need my coffee cup Lol could you imagine a fan walks up to celine and he's like: "OMG Celine! SL is such a great song but my favorite NPO. Thank you for singing TLBSEPT after all those year. ttyl" She'd be like W.T.H. just happened here Edited September 1, 2016 at 08:05 PM by zuv 1 Quote
québecflower Posted September 1, 2016 at 08:03 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 08:03 PM A little lost here someone explain to me what ACDS. The coffee hasn't hit my brain yet so I'm kinda half asleep right now.Au coeur du stade ..maybe 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Javito Posted September 1, 2016 at 08:04 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 08:04 PM Hope they will replace this french song in Vegas. Why not by "Ordinaire"? Please no. Every song she includes in Vegas setlists and it's performed to death, we know how that story ends: the songs ends up losing all its magic. Worn out. Please let the magic she brought to these French songs during this tour remain intact, and for this tour. I for one wouldn't wish her, under any circumstances, to perform Ordinaire, A la plus haute branche or any new French song from the album in the Vegas show To Caesars what is Caesar's you know (and never had a better application in this case ) 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Kristinaz Posted September 1, 2016 at 08:10 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 08:10 PM Sorry idk either, also need my coffee cup Lol could you imagine a fan walks up to celine and he's like: "OMG Celine! SL is such a great song but my favorite NPO. Thank you for singing TLBSEPT after all those year. ttyl" She'd be like W.T.H. just happened herehahah that's always my worst fear if I ever meet her. I'm so used to saying all the songs by their slang name that I'm afraid I'll get used to it! Sometimes when I talk to my mom I use the slang terms and she's like huh? And I'm like oops I meant I Drove All Night Au coeur du stade ..maybe Oh ok that would make sense it's probably that! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:14 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:14 PM (edited) That Blondie improv was EVERYTHINGShe did Blondie? Do you mean Donna Sommer's "I Feel Love"? I want more of it! Edited September 1, 2016 at 09:15 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:18 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:18 PM (edited) She did Blondie? Do you mean Donna Sommer's "I Feel Love"? I want more of it!i was not sure, this i what was thinking i want a disco nouvelle vague album... Edited September 1, 2016 at 09:33 PM by québecflower 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CSCfan Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:34 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:34 PM (edited) Every show was filmed. We don't know if those files are saved, or were just projected onto the large screens. I'm sure some, if not all, shows were recorded and saved. These files can easily be used for a DVD. This show was much more intimate than others in the past (less energetic, a less complex stage, and a lot of talking), therefore having cameras flying on cranes, etc. would not be necessary and somewhat not fitting for this type of show. I really believe that the camera angles we have seen could be used for an amazing DVD. We will have to wait. But I am confident we will get something for the tour and that will probably be a DVD! After all, we have gotten DVD's from USF, TCWT, A New day, sur les plaines. With the circumstances of this tour, and the intense homecoming to Quebec after losing Rene, I can't see why they wouldn't release this tour on DVD. Yes every show is filmed, but just not as professionally as required for a release. I've watched concert DVD's or concert registrations of known and lesser known artists who recorded their shows with just a few (standard) cameras and really...it will annoy you a lot (4/5 cameras aren't enough). Esp if it's a 1,5-2h show. A crane at least is a necessity. And seeing as Céline and her team can be quite perfectionists (at least René was), they won't release a concert DVD unless it's very professionally done. Edited September 1, 2016 at 09:35 PM by CSCfan 3 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:47 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:47 PM If they don't release a DVD they could easily upload one entire concert from the tour on Facebook. After all, they wouldn't be losing any money since they wouldn't have plans for a DVD 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Lotty Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:59 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 09:59 PM Is someone able to do a montage of all the live streamings from last night that can be found on the RH page on FB and upload it on yt??? That would be GREAT!!!! 2 Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted September 1, 2016 at 10:01 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 10:01 PM The two benefit shows presented by Céline at the Amphitheatre Cogeco in Trois-Rivières on 30 and 31 August 2016 , helped raise a total of $ 1.7 million which will be donated to the Celine Dion Foundation . "I thank with all my heart, all those who have chosen to attend both concerts. The pleasure I experienced to perform these shows was only matched by the great generosity of all those who helped us to make these two evenings a success. Their actions allow us to continue to help many affected children and their families . " Thanks to the funds raised, the Celine Dion Foundation will continue its support for several years the work of many agencies that help sick and underprivileged children . 6 Quote
scielle Posted September 1, 2016 at 10:18 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 10:18 PM Oh wow, surprised by how little they raised...That's a lot of hoopla over a less-than-impressive sum. Quote
Popular Post SuperLove4Celine Posted September 1, 2016 at 11:13 PM Popular Post Posted September 1, 2016 at 11:13 PM Oh wow, surprised by how little they raised...That's a lot of hoopla over a less-than-impressive sum. I don't know what universe you live in, but $1.7 million is quite a large sum of money! 9 Quote
Philippe1984 Posted September 1, 2016 at 11:18 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 11:18 PM I don't know what universe you live in, but $1.7 million is quite a large sum of money! Yes, it's a large amount! And for a small town like Trois-Rivières and two show, it's huge! 5 Quote
Cafe67 Posted September 1, 2016 at 11:21 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 11:21 PM I don't know what universe you live in, but $1.7 million is quite a large sum of money! I agree! I heard that last night, and thought I heard wrong! 1.7 million is amazing! 3 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 1, 2016 at 11:33 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 11:33 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Vb-dhSLMY last concert 7 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
scielle Posted September 1, 2016 at 11:46 PM Posted September 1, 2016 at 11:46 PM I don't know what universe you live in, but $1.7 million is quite a large sum of money! That's, like, $1.3m USD, which is basically the annual comp of a lot my colleagues when you factor in bonuses, so it seems surprising for an event of this scale. (Granted, I do work on Wall St so that's the 1%!)And doesn't Celine get something like 40% of that for each 90min show in LV?Anyway, it's great, but I would have thought on top of individual donations, some corporate sponsors would have stepped in with much bigger cheques. Quote
mebe Posted September 2, 2016 at 12:14 AM Posted September 2, 2016 at 12:14 AM That's, like, $1.3m USD, which is basically the annual comp of a lot my colleagues when you factor in bonuses, so it seems surprising for an event of this scale. (Granted, I do work on Wall St so that's the 1%!)And doesn't Celine get something like 40% of that for each 90min show in LV?Anyway, it's great, but I would have thought on top of individual donations, some corporate sponsors would have stepped in with much bigger cheques. 1.7M$....Isn't it just the money generated by the show (sales of the tickets and Celine stuff)??? 1 Quote
Kristinaz Posted September 2, 2016 at 12:20 AM Posted September 2, 2016 at 12:20 AM (edited) Yes every show is filmed, but just not as professionally as required for a release. I've watched concert DVD's or concert registrations of known and lesser known artists who recorded their shows with just a few (standard) cameras and really...it will annoy you a lot (4/5 cameras aren't enough). Esp if it's a 1,5-2h show. A crane at least is a necessity. And seeing as Céline and her team can be quite perfectionists (at least René was), they won't release a concert DVD unless it's very professionally done.This is very true my friend who has dealt alot in the past with concert dvd filmings said the exact same thing. If they don't release a DVD they could easily upload one entire concert from the tour on Facebook. After all, they wouldn't be losing any money since they wouldn't have plans for a DVD If they did want to make some money they could EASILY upload any footage they have to Itunes. I think Hilary Duff did that a few years back with one of her tours after overwhelming demand from the fans. Even on her vevo/youtube account. Edited September 2, 2016 at 12:20 AM by Kristinaz 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 2, 2016 at 12:44 AM Posted September 2, 2016 at 12:44 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Vb-dhSLMY last concertHer monologue is as long as her concert, I absolutely love them! You get two shows in one. I hope she has good material, monologue wise, for Vegas! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted September 2, 2016 at 12:46 AM Posted September 2, 2016 at 12:46 AM Where Julie S when you need her,, to film 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 2, 2016 at 01:06 AM Posted September 2, 2016 at 01:06 AM (edited) Can someone post the link to the video where they showed some of Acces Illimite? It was on YouTube I thought? But I can't find it, it's on TVA. I mean the one in the car. Edited September 2, 2016 at 01:09 AM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Cafe67 Posted September 2, 2016 at 01:08 AM Posted September 2, 2016 at 01:08 AM That's, like, $1.3m USD, which is basically the annual comp of a lot my colleagues when you factor in bonuses, so it seems surprising for an event of this scale. (Granted, I do work on Wall St so that's the 1%!)And doesn't Celine get something like 40% of that for each 90min show in LV?Anyway, it's great, but I would have thought on top of individual donations, some corporate sponsors would have stepped in with much bigger cheques. Well, for me, it would take me twenty years to make that much money! For me, $1,300,000 is a LOT of cash! Guess I'm in the wrong career! Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 2, 2016 at 01:11 AM Posted September 2, 2016 at 01:11 AM Is someone able to do a montage of all the live streamings from last night that can be found on the RH page on FB and upload it on yt??? That would be GREAT!!!! The video i posted its a montage from the RH https://youtu.be/T-Vb-dhSLMY Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
celinefanonline Posted September 2, 2016 at 01:49 AM Posted September 2, 2016 at 01:49 AM you know for me i actually don't mind they mixed up the footage of the tour / showswould be better if they did like 2 dvds one from europe one from quebec, if just one i don't mind they mixed the footage which can make up to not having more cameras around (professional angles and stuff)and use the best vocal nites for the vocals that wold be fine!! and plz don't retouch her voice too much.... lol 1 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Tyler1991 Posted September 2, 2016 at 02:38 AM Posted September 2, 2016 at 02:38 AM I don't want a DVD. Gives her team another chance to screw up a live release. Only thing of the sort I wanted was some kind of live stream which you know would actually be unedited. We got one, kinda. I just only wish thwy waited until the last show where they shown the entire thing. After the bs they pulled with mhwgo on the abc show where they dubbed the lipsync vocal over the nothing note..HELL TO THE NO, can't get Me go pay for that crap. I'll keep burning bootlegs onto cd's for my car ride before I have to deal with 2 discs of auto tune where they still cut songs. Quote
Kristinaz Posted September 2, 2016 at 06:05 AM Posted September 2, 2016 at 06:05 AM I don't want a DVD. Gives her team another chance to screw up a live release. Only thing of the sort I wanted was some kind of live stream which you know would actually be unedited. We got one, kinda. I just only wish thwy waited until the last show where they shown the entire thing. After the bs they pulled with mhwgo on the abc show where they dubbed the lipsync vocal over the nothing note..HELL TO THE NO, can't get Me go pay for that crap. I'll keep burning bootlegs onto cd's for my car ride before I have to deal with 2 discs of auto tune where they still cut songs. Honestly I truthfully believed that they were gonna do a live stream especially since both the Vegas and French tour live streams went very well and many people watched. I thought for sure they'd air the full thing on the last night as a "treat" to the fans. 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 2, 2016 at 07:32 AM Posted September 2, 2016 at 07:32 AM (edited) They streamed from France cause they needed to promote the tour more as it was not sold out in Canada... Edited September 2, 2016 at 07:32 AM by anewdayhascome Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Lotty Posted September 2, 2016 at 08:16 AM Posted September 2, 2016 at 08:16 AM The video i posted its a montage from the RHhttps://youtu.be/T-Vb-dhSLMY Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Thank you so much!!!! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 2, 2016 at 04:08 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 04:08 PM I'm so surprised that Celine didn't post any message/photo after Trois Rivieres as she did for every city... Apprends-moi solo Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.