actofcontrition Posted September 2, 2016 at 04:33 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 04:33 PM Of course we gonna have a dvd of the tour. Every french tour have a dvd and they dont need 1932837 cameras to film the show. For example : Sur les plaines & Une seule fois! 2 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 2, 2016 at 04:35 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 04:35 PM Of course we gonna have a dvd of the tour. Every french tour have a dvd and they dont need 1932837 cameras to film the show. For example : Sur les plaines & Une seule fois! You're a little bit wrong. Cause those two were broadcasted on TV and they had maaaaaaaaaaany cameras 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
celine4evauk Posted September 2, 2016 at 05:46 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 05:46 PM Question for you guys who watched/listened to all the shows. Which one, based on Celine's voice but also the audience, would be the best to be released? Either a dvd or cd (or both if possible lol), but at least a cd of this tour should be possible. Just in case "the right people" are reading this 😁😆😗 1 Quote
brendanm999 Posted September 2, 2016 at 06:08 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 06:08 PM (edited) Question for you guys who watched/listened to all the shows. Which one, based on Celine's voice but also the audience, would be the best to be released? Either a dvd or cd (or both if possible lol), but at least a cd of this tour should be possible.Just in case "the right people" are reading this ������ I would say August 4 or 5 in Montreal. But the crowd in Paris was on fire and for the Paris shows I would say July 6 or 9. Edited September 2, 2016 at 06:09 PM by brendanm999 2 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 2, 2016 at 06:15 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 06:15 PM For sure one of the shows in Paris. Celine was not tired at all then and the audience was the best. 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
celinesounds Posted September 2, 2016 at 07:05 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 07:05 PM (edited) OMG she mixed Donna Summer on River deep https://www.facebook.com/lesredheads/videos/10155277445553228/ Edited September 2, 2016 at 07:05 PM by celinesounds 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
RosieBarron Posted September 2, 2016 at 07:10 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 07:10 PM Question for you guys who watched/listened to all the shows. Which one, based on Celine's voice but also the audience, would be the best to be released? Either a dvd or cd (or both if possible lol), but at least a cd of this tour should be possible.Just in case "the right people" are reading this She was on fire on 14th August in Montreal. She also talked a lot, at one point continuously for what seemed like 15 minutes or so, mainly about being back in Quebec and how the kids were enjoying it. The two other times I saw the show she didn't speak half as much. Quote
brendanm999 Posted September 2, 2016 at 07:17 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 07:17 PM She was on fire on 14th August in Montreal. She also talked a lot, at one point continuously for what seemed like 15 minutes or so, mainly about being back in Quebec and how the kids were enjoying it. The two other times I saw the show she didn't speak half as much. Do you mean August 13? Quote
MrTim212 Posted September 2, 2016 at 07:23 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 07:23 PM I would say August 4 or 5 in Montreal. But the crowd in Paris was on fire and for the Paris shows I would say July 6 or 9. Absolutely the 4th or 5th!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
mirage Posted September 2, 2016 at 07:30 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 07:30 PM I know i LOVED it!She sounded very very good! Love her improvisations, could have a whole show full of it! OMG she mixed Donna Summer on River deep https://www.facebook.com/lesredheads/videos/10155277445553228/ 6 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 2, 2016 at 07:49 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 07:49 PM I hate when she does improvs and they are so good! I want more! Kev x 4 Quote
GameC Posted September 2, 2016 at 08:02 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 08:02 PM (edited) I would say August 4 or 5 in Montreal. But the crowd in Paris was on fire and for the Paris shows I would say July 6 or 9.For me the best is Paris, July 6... but maybe it is because In that day I was there in person And I can confirm, that night the crowd (including me) was on fire On the other hand, they always cut out the sound of the crowd from DVD material, so... Edited September 2, 2016 at 08:11 PM by GameC 1 Quote
RosieBarron Posted September 2, 2016 at 08:59 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 08:59 PM Do you mean August 13? No, I think I meant 12th August, the Friday! Not sure what happened there. Ha ha I was out in Quebec for two weeks touring around. Started in Montreal on 30th July and by the time we got back to Montreal I had kind of forgotten what the date was, I just knew I was supposed to go back and see Celine on the Friday. 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted September 2, 2016 at 09:26 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 09:26 PM I just saw a pic of Celine on instagram. In the pic, she is visiting her restaurant in Montreal and she is posing with a baseball cap on. May I just say that I have never seen anyone make a baseball cap look so good! I hope someone is able to post the pic to the forum. It's really a nice pic of Celine. I don't think I have ever seen her in a baseball cap before, except for maybe once when she was a kid. It's really nice to see her casual side from time to time. Quote
Nmj Posted September 2, 2016 at 11:59 PM Posted September 2, 2016 at 11:59 PM I just saw a pic of Celine on instagram. In the pic, she is visiting her restaurant in Montreal and she is posing with a baseball cap on. May I just say that I have never seen anyone make a baseball cap look so good! I hope someone is able to post the pic to the forum. It's really a nice pic of Celine. I don't think I have ever seen her in a baseball cap before, except for maybe once when she was a kid. It's really nice to see her casual side from time to time. She has a baseball cap on in a picture with Rene a few year's ago.. she's wearing a red shirt 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 3, 2016 at 01:21 AM Posted September 3, 2016 at 01:21 AM OMG she mixed Donna Summer on River deep https://www.facebook...55277445553228/Lol I'm like the lady dancing and my husband is like the lump of clay sitting there! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
pepillo90 Posted September 3, 2016 at 01:25 AM Posted September 3, 2016 at 01:25 AM For those who think that the end of Ordinaire is playback it sounds very live here to me: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ0fSm0gqI5/?tagged=celinedion 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
artistman2007 Posted September 3, 2016 at 01:51 AM Posted September 3, 2016 at 01:51 AM For those who think that the end of Ordinaire is playback it sounds very live here to me: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ0fSm0gqI5/?tagged=celinedion live 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 3, 2016 at 02:26 AM Posted September 3, 2016 at 02:26 AM So, did they film the whole concert? DVD release? i hope they release a DVD because the setlist were amazing! Quote
maria_k Posted September 3, 2016 at 04:05 AM Posted September 3, 2016 at 04:05 AM I just saw a pic of Celine on instagram. In the pic, she is visiting her restaurant in Montreal and she is posing with a baseball cap on. May I just say that I have never seen anyone make a baseball cap look so good! this one? http://i.imgur.com/OtWzIrs.jpg 4 Quote
Angel2006 Posted September 3, 2016 at 04:51 AM Posted September 3, 2016 at 04:51 AM this one? http://i.imgur.com/OtWzIrs.jpg That's the one. Thanks! Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 3, 2016 at 04:55 AM Posted September 3, 2016 at 04:55 AM I thought that this would be interesting.. Just to see how the concert or herself evolved over the time, since this is her it was her biggest Francophone tour since the D'eux Tour.. its nice, i think First concert ( i did a montage of some songs )https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY5O_aJfFWc Last concert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Vb-dhSLMY 3 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
alexpepin Posted September 3, 2016 at 04:58 AM Posted September 3, 2016 at 04:58 AM The promo for the tv ahow dans l univers de ..rollin up since. 3 days ...im surprise that nobidy tlk about it cause i think its gonna be huge and her best tv since forever! 1 Quote
Del Posted September 3, 2016 at 12:37 PM Posted September 3, 2016 at 12:37 PM The promo for the tv ahow dans l univers de ..rollin up since. 3 days ...im surprise that nobidy tlk about it cause i think its gonna be huge and her best tv since forever! What's the date for the show? Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 3, 2016 at 01:45 PM Posted September 3, 2016 at 01:45 PM What's the date for the show? It's expected to air on Radio Canada on September 17th. 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
scielle Posted September 3, 2016 at 03:01 PM Posted September 3, 2016 at 03:01 PM I miss this tour already...Was lucky enough to see 6 of the Montreal shows, and they were all magical. She left her heart on that stage every night; honest, open and so authentic. The setlist and the production were right on. Respect to Celine for sticking to her guns on some of these song choices. They were real, and everything she sang rang true. I wish they had taken this tour to a few more cities. And hope it gets a TV broadcast one of these days so more can witness the fabulousness that is Celine live, en francais.Also thankful they brought out the orchestra and Scott's arrangements. Now I just wish her albums were more like her concerts, because this latest one is far too overproduced for my tastes. Longing for an all-acoustic record one of these days. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 3, 2016 at 07:25 PM Posted September 3, 2016 at 07:25 PM (edited) Wasn't one of the Paris shows supposed to be broadcast live on a French TV channel? I wonder what happened with that... Edited September 3, 2016 at 07:25 PM by Celine Fan 77 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Fuzzy Posted September 3, 2016 at 10:38 PM Posted September 3, 2016 at 10:38 PM I finally had time to edit and upload my videos. More to come in the next days. Enjoy! I don't want this tour to be over https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf0k6pntQpo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpikdM_DhHg 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Popular Post actofcontrition Posted September 4, 2016 at 03:32 AM Popular Post Posted September 4, 2016 at 03:32 AM (edited) I was at the Bell Center for the 10 shows and I've just received this from the bell center. Yayyy my first thing signed by Celine after 24 years being a fan !!! Edited September 4, 2016 at 03:34 AM by actofcontrition 12 Quote
Kristinaz Posted September 4, 2016 at 05:49 AM Posted September 4, 2016 at 05:49 AM Somebody needs to ask someone who would know whether or not the show was filmed...I just don't know who that would be and how to do it but we need to have this question answered. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.