LukeD Posted November 9, 2016 at 06:18 PM Posted November 9, 2016 at 06:18 PM memories from this Summer. Wish we'd be able to turn back time so I could re-live this moment again.Dear... stop throwing to my face that you attended her tour and I did not. Lucky you! Must have been the experience of a lifetime... Quote
québecflower Posted November 9, 2016 at 07:40 PM Posted November 9, 2016 at 07:40 PM Dear... stop throwing to my face that you attended her tour and I did not. Lucky you! Must have been the experience of a lifetime...the show was almost perfect, sorry for you... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
nuts2you Posted November 9, 2016 at 10:16 PM Posted November 9, 2016 at 10:16 PM This was the BEST of the Summer Tour 2 Quote
Del Posted November 10, 2016 at 01:26 AM Posted November 10, 2016 at 01:26 AM Dear... stop throwing to my face that you attended her tour and I did not. Lucky you! Must have been the experience of a lifetime... You'll have to remedy that next time and join us in Montreal. For me, anytime I see Celine perform in French is an experience of a lifetime. She makes me so proud to be French Canadian. 6 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Tyler1991 Posted November 10, 2016 at 02:48 AM Posted November 10, 2016 at 02:48 AM (edited) Ive seen celine now 7 times...6 vegas and 1 tour. Is it bad I'd give up 5 vegas to have seen the tour once more LOL It really was a special moment in her career. This tour was so much better than her vegas show. Edited November 10, 2016 at 02:49 AM by Tyler1991 6 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 10, 2016 at 04:18 AM Posted November 10, 2016 at 04:18 AM Ive seen celine now 7 times...6 vegas and 1 tour. Is it bad I'd give up 5 vegas to have seen the tour once more LOL It really was a special moment in her career. This tour was so much better than her vegas show. Which tour did you go on? Quote
ivo Posted November 10, 2016 at 07:04 PM Posted November 10, 2016 at 07:04 PM Ive seen celine now 7 times...6 vegas and 1 tour. Is it bad I'd give up 5 vegas to have seen the tour once more LOL It really was a special moment in her career. This tour was so much better than her vegas show. No, it is not bad! I like Celine on tour also much more than in Vegas. I have seen her on tour 6 times and once in Vegas last year. I was lucky she performed there the weekend we were in Vegas during our road trip! I did not like The city of Vegas at all, but seeing Celine made up for everything! Don't get me wrong, I really enyoyed the show but the tour concerts are a totally different experience like you said. 2 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
browseceline Posted November 10, 2016 at 11:07 PM Posted November 10, 2016 at 11:07 PM Ive seen celine now 7 times...6 vegas and 1 tour. Is it bad I'd give up 5 vegas to have seen the tour once more LOL It really was a special moment in her career. This tour was so much better than her vegas show.It is a lot of money but next time i think i might go twice. Because the first time it all went by in a rush and before i realized it, it was all over. The more i watch my videos afterwards the more i see and hear that i was at a special and great moment Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Tyler1991 Posted November 12, 2016 at 05:46 AM Posted November 12, 2016 at 05:46 AM It is a lot of money but next time i think i might go twice. Because the first time it all went by in a rush and before i realized it, it was all over. The more i watch my videos afterwards the more i see and hear that i was at a special and great moment Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Oh believe me, if I knew my sister was going to ditch me in Ireland I wouldn't have spent more than face value for 2 seats for one show (I failed to sell her ticket). I only didn't go to 2 shows because I knew she wouldn't want to, but had I known she wouldn't have been there I would have went to 2 shows for sure. Maybe even stay 3 more days for Paris lol. 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 12, 2016 at 07:28 AM Posted November 12, 2016 at 07:28 AM Oh believe me, if I knew my sister was going to ditch me in Ireland I wouldn't have spent more than face value for 2 seats for one show (I failed to sell her ticket). I only didn't go to 2 shows because I knew she wouldn't want to, but had I known she wouldn't have been there I would have went to 2 shows for sure. Maybe even stay 3 more days for Paris lol. Your sister just ditched you in a foreign country?! 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Tyler1991 Posted November 14, 2016 at 10:11 AM Posted November 14, 2016 at 10:11 AM Your sister just ditched you in a foreign country?! Yes. Quote
celinefanonline Posted November 14, 2016 at 01:19 PM Posted November 14, 2016 at 01:19 PM Oh believe me, if I knew my sister was going to ditch me in Ireland I wouldn't have spent more than face value for 2 seats for one show (I failed to sell her ticket). I only didn't go to 2 shows because I knew she wouldn't want to, but had I known she wouldn't have been there I would have went to 2 shows for sure. Maybe even stay 3 more days for Paris lol. next time call me and i'll go with u Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 14, 2016 at 02:19 PM Posted November 14, 2016 at 02:19 PM Yes. Well...that would certainly be some Thanksgiving table talk lol 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
ryba Posted December 2, 2016 at 09:16 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 09:16 PM So there will be no DVD for the tour at all? I was hoping for a Christmas release cause in this way they would make the most money... 1 Quote
frana Posted December 3, 2016 at 09:58 AM Posted December 3, 2016 at 09:58 AM DVD of the summer tour for fans they could as a gift for Christmasand plus bonuses like + photos backstage tour, interviews . We can only dreamirony on : But fans do not give up, according to unverified information and hoaxeswill be summer tour 2017 irony off :thumbsup2: Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
browseceline Posted December 3, 2016 at 10:42 AM Posted December 3, 2016 at 10:42 AM (edited) So there will be no DVD for the tour at all? I was hoping for a Christmas release cause in this way they would make the most money...They apparently did not film this tour. Only the guys from Access Illimite did and they probably got permission to film certain parts of the show, not the whole show. So these are the fragments of the show we saw and that is it. No dvd registration. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited December 3, 2016 at 10:43 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Javito Posted December 3, 2016 at 11:05 AM Posted December 3, 2016 at 11:05 AM I do not believe they not filmed any concert of this tour for a single second. We're in 2016. Everyone films at least one show of a tour, especially if you are on a stratospheric scale like Celine Dion 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ryba Posted December 3, 2016 at 11:21 AM Posted December 3, 2016 at 11:21 AM Well, she should get a new team... 1 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted December 3, 2016 at 12:10 PM Posted December 3, 2016 at 12:10 PM Well, she should get a new team... Forget about it Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 3, 2016 at 12:11 PM Posted December 3, 2016 at 12:11 PM I think the celine live in las vegas will not be filmed because we already have A New Day... live in las vegas. So, I think our next DVD concert will be her upcoming english tour. Quote
frana Posted December 3, 2016 at 12:24 PM Posted December 3, 2016 at 12:24 PM Where is the mentioned DVD from Las Vegas?!though, and it would deserve more from 2011-2016 DVD and here was a DVD of the mini summer tour 2016And especially what new English tour - nothing ever officially been said or written. And by the way from the last of English tour so much time had elapsedCeline doing it as a mini tour and only if promotes French album.When promotes English album, so it's only a few appearances in TV . Because if it were about the real English tour only mini, so it would be actually a mini world tour. And that's just dreaming about something that probably will never be. What wish to fans and the official teamCeline realistically be done are two different things. Do not read hoaxes. Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
frana Posted December 3, 2016 at 01:36 PM Posted December 3, 2016 at 01:36 PM And Now we can talk about the possible tour 2017 official source : Le Journal de Montreal - Celine gave interviewed by telephone a possible summer tour in Europe (talks are initiated, but nothing is confirmed, -on) 2 Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
scielle Posted December 3, 2016 at 02:32 PM Posted December 3, 2016 at 02:32 PM And Now we can talk about the possible tour 2017 official source : Le Journal de Montreal - Celine gave interviewed by telephone a possible summer tour in Europe (talks are initiated, but nothing is confirmed, -on) She's a skier?! Well, this is new. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 3, 2016 at 02:38 PM Posted December 3, 2016 at 02:38 PM (edited) And Now we can talk about the possible tour 2017 official source : Le Journal de Montreal - Celine gave interviewed by telephone a possible summer tour in Europe (talks are initiated, but nothing is confirmed, -on) "Pour René, me voir chanter, me voir sur scène, me voir passionnée, me voir artistiquement impliquée, c’est ce qui le rendait heureux. Et c’est ce que j’ai fait. On ne peut pas rester dans le deuil jusqu’à ce que la rose sèche et qu’elle se transforme en cendres. On ne peut pas juste dire: “C’est tough, c’est tough, c’est tough.” À un moment donné, il faut apprendre à vivre d’une autre façon.Je sais que pour mon mari, les trois dernières années, ce n’était pas une vie. Aujourd’hui, il ne souffre plus et je continue de vivre notre passion, pour lui, pour moi, pour nous, avec lui et c’est super le fun, ajoute celle qui prévoit prendre des vacances de ski en famille dans l’Utah dans quelques semaines." I hope she is able find love again. It's just my wish for her. Looks like I should go to Utah for Christmas vacation! Edited December 3, 2016 at 02:39 PM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted December 3, 2016 at 04:01 PM Posted December 3, 2016 at 04:01 PM "Pour René, me voir chanter, me voir sur scène, me voir passionnée, me voir artistiquement impliquée, c’est ce qui le rendait heureux. Et c’est ce que j’ai fait. On ne peut pas rester dans le deuil jusqu’à ce que la rose sèche et qu’elle se transforme en cendres. On ne peut pas juste dire: “C’est tough, c’est tough, c’est tough.” À un moment donné, il faut apprendre à vivre d’une autre façon.Je sais que pour mon mari, les trois dernières années, ce n’était pas une vie. Aujourd’hui, il ne souffre plus et je continue de vivre notre passion, pour lui, pour moi, pour nous, avec lui et c’est super le fun, ajoute celle qui prévoit prendre des vacances de ski en famille dans l’Utah dans quelques semaines." I hope she is able find love again. It's just my wish for her. Looks like I should go to Utah for Christmas vacation! Well, Park City & Salt Lake City are lovely (though I've only been for Sundance - I imagine it's normally very different!) 1 Quote
ryba Posted December 3, 2016 at 04:33 PM Posted December 3, 2016 at 04:33 PM Why didnt they film the french mini tour for DVD? Dont they want to earn money??? They have the footage anyway so why Not release it??? I just dont understand 2 Quote
Kristinaz Posted December 4, 2016 at 03:14 AM Posted December 4, 2016 at 03:14 AM I think the celine live in las vegas will not be filmed because we already have A New Day... live in las vegas. So, I think our next DVD concert will be her upcoming english tour. Noo this cannot happen or else I will fly down to Vegas and choke to death whoever decides these things First no summer tour dvd and then no vegas no no just cannot be. This will be me >> Quote
celinesounds Posted December 4, 2016 at 07:46 AM Posted December 4, 2016 at 07:46 AM Why didnt they film the french mini tour for DVD? Dont they want to earn money??? They have the footage anyway so why Not release it??? I just dont understand didn't they filmed for TV ? Quote #FREEJAVITO
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 4, 2016 at 03:09 PM Posted December 4, 2016 at 03:09 PM She's a skier?! Well, this is new. Skiing is dangerous. Look what happened to Natasha Richardson. She should skip this! Quote
mirage Posted December 4, 2016 at 04:23 PM Posted December 4, 2016 at 04:23 PM So is flying... Skiing is dangerous. Look what happened to Natasha Richardson. She should skip this! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.