nuts2you Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:22 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:22 PM she really love"s wearing black, is this outfit in the closet. Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:28 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:28 PM (edited) Honestly,why are people complaining that she is singing LMBTL? That makes no sense! Maybe it doesn't fit with the show but she has to promote the album. She has to let people know hey! I have an album out go and buy it. So lets just be happy that she is even singing it at all. Btw she and Ne-Yo look sexy together. Edited December 15, 2013 at 03:29 PM by Prima_Donna1 3 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
dj_a_rock Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:34 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:34 PM I'm very happy with the songs they chose. 2 Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:43 PM Author Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:43 PM 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:53 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:53 PM http://imageshack.us/a/img850/7878/53wv.jpg Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:57 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:57 PM She looks amazing! Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Chin Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:16 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:16 PM I'm satisfied with the song choice... I'm just wondering why she sang Incredible and DKL live, but lipping LMBTL Quote
gafsa Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:19 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:19 PM I'm not crazy about the outfit but i'm really glad she sing DKL, it's the fifth new song she performed. I love it. 2 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:19 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:19 PM Probably as it's the most difficult one to sing live, Chin. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:20 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:20 PM maybe someone has not seen http://s12.postimg.org/b7w8cr04p/18_32_39.jpghttp://s12.postimg.org/nip6wtm5l/13_18_33_25.jpghttp://s12.postimg.org/66oubdso9/21_55_55.jpgThanks!I'm not fond of the half long, half short look to the skirt/dress..... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LuisMa Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:23 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:23 PM Thanks!I'm not fond of the half long, half short look to the skirt/dress..... She probably wanted to give two angles: the half , the half- . 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:25 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:25 PM She probably wanted to give two angles: the half , the half- . That's right, she's trying to please everybody! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:27 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:27 PM Thanks!I'm not fond of the half long, half short look to the skirt/dress..... is it the Jimmy Kimmel dress? Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:31 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:31 PM is it the Jimmy Kimmel dress?Can't quite tell. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Chin Posted December 15, 2013 at 05:06 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 05:06 PM Probably as it's the most difficult one to sing live, Chin. I understand, but she had sung LMBTL in Vegas and her recent shows in France, so she should have practised the song well (the lower key version)... Also, it's a pre-recorded TV Special. She could just sing it again if sth had gone wrong, like she did in Incredible Quote
binsk Posted December 15, 2013 at 05:08 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 05:08 PM They taped the special tonight at CBS studios in LA. I was able to attend. Celine hosted and sang 3 songs. She started the show off with "Loved me Back to Life" (playback) and performed "Incredible" with Neyo (live) and "Didn't Know Love" (live). She and Neyo performed Incredible twice because she messed up the lyrics (she still did a little during the second performance) but they were great together! Loved Me back to Life....meh. It was a weak start the show. None of the audience knew the song. I say it was a bad choice to open a holiday special about adoption. Neyo blew her out of the water during his set, if I'm being honest, because the audience just went crazy for him. She looked amazing. It'll be a great special. It airs this week! How'd you get tickets?! Quote -RK
DionFanAlways Posted December 15, 2013 at 05:41 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 05:41 PM Well if she did lip LMBTL I just hope she knows which part to follow after the note! It looks bad when she doesn't. 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine4evauk Posted December 15, 2013 at 05:44 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 05:44 PM she really love"s wearing black, is this outfit in the closet. Why black all the time?? She looks great, but lately - soooooo much black!Don't mind what song(s) she sings - as long as they're from the new album. 3 Quote
CELINEFAN01 Posted December 15, 2013 at 05:47 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 05:47 PM I think she is wearing the same French look!!! 😱 long / short skirt Quote
Javito Posted December 15, 2013 at 06:15 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 06:15 PM Why black all the time?? She looks great, but lately - soooooo much black!Don't mind what song(s) she sings - as long as they're from the new album. Black, blazers and leather pants all the time. Annie Horth must love this trio 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Davey84 Posted December 15, 2013 at 06:17 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 06:17 PM whoop whoop!! happy to hear Incredible and IDKL were performed live!!! I don't care that LMBTL is lipped, we have enough live performances of that song now! Can't wait to see it!!! Tho it would have been nice to have had Don't Save It All For Christmas Day, which would be more a message in line with what the show is about! 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 15, 2013 at 06:36 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 06:36 PM I am glad that she is singing DKL on the special. I hope it turned out great. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
NeliCD Posted December 15, 2013 at 06:53 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 06:53 PM Can't wait!! Whatever she sings, it will be perfect to me because the great thing is that she takes part of it ♥ Quote
PuraVida Posted December 15, 2013 at 09:06 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 09:06 PM But seriously, where is the holiday music? Why is no one complaining about this? Not even one song off of TAST. Quote
LukeD Posted December 15, 2013 at 09:15 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 09:15 PM She should have given a full smile! She'd look much better. 2 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 15, 2013 at 09:33 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 09:33 PM But seriously, where is the holiday music? Why is no one complaining about this? Not even one song off of TAST. I think because, had she chosen to sing a song from TAST, people would be complaining "What?! Why weren't all the songs from her new album? Why did she choose to sing songs from an album from the 90's??????" I don't care about such things but many others on here do. No 90's songs whatsoever! 3 Quote
smw Posted December 15, 2013 at 09:51 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 09:51 PM Good news: -Since she performed LMBTL, it's hopefully a good thing that it was lipped. Because now people in the US will hear what the song actually sounds like. -Performing INCREDIBLE is great news. And it's live! Which is a good sign that it will be live on The Voice!-Performing DIDN'T KNOW LOVE is unexpected! But I'm happy for it. A new live performance of a song on the album. This is a great assortment of songs! I won't say much else right now. I'll wait to see it. 2 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted December 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM If she is going to lip LMBTL, she really needs to considering using the track she did on Le Banquer special back in July. That was not super obvious, and the high part didn't have a bunch of different voices for her to choose from to follow..... I don't know which studio track lip syncing promo was more painful to watch - The Reason, or LMBTL.... 2 Quote
mike_z Posted December 15, 2013 at 10:07 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 10:07 PM BLACK BLAZER! What a surprise! 2 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted December 15, 2013 at 10:10 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 10:10 PM A little black sparkly dress would have been lovely. Our Celine loves her blazers!! 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.