Prima_Donna1 Posted December 14, 2013 at 08:51 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 08:51 PM (edited) The 7 Celine sins: GREED: We want it all and MORE, MORE, MORE from herLUST: There are some for whom Celine is SLOTH: Whenever there are Celine programs or stuff, we put off everything we're doing or plan to do.ENVY: We envy those who get to talk or be with her on a daily basis.WRATH: We get super angry if we lose a show or radio program she was going to appear on.GLUTTONY: We DEVOUR every single thing she does and watch it over a million times. The last one is not really a sin, and squashes the 6 above: PRIDE: No matter what, we'll always be proud of our favorite artist and the phenomenal woman that is Celine. Oh lawd we have all sinned! Edited December 14, 2013 at 08:52 PM by Prima_Donna1 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted December 14, 2013 at 11:55 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 11:55 PM The 7 Celine sins: GREED: We want it all and MORE, MORE, MORE from herLUST: There are some for whom Celine is SLOTH: Whenever there are Celine programs or stuff, we put off everything we're doing or plan to do.ENVY: We envy those who get to talk or be with her on a daily basis.WRATH: We get super angry if we lose a show or radio program she was going to appear on.GLUTTONY: We DEVOUR every single thing she does and watch it over a million times. The last one is not really a sin, and squashes the 6 above: PRIDE: No matter what, we'll always be proud of our favorite artist and the phenomenal woman that is Celine. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted December 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM Posted December 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM The 7 Celine sins: GREED: We want it all and MORE, MORE, MORE from herLUST: There are some for whom Celine is SLOTH: Whenever there are Celine programs or stuff, we put off everything we're doing or plan to do.ENVY: We envy those who get to talk or be with her on a daily basis.WRATH: We get super angry if we lose a show or radio program she was going to appear on.GLUTTONY: We DEVOUR every single thing she does and watch it over a million times. The last one is not really a sin, and squashes the 6 above: PRIDE: No matter what, we'll always be proud of our favorite artist and the phenomenal woman that is Celine. how many illness and deaths and did this woman create, she is a sinner too 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Popular Post Celinefreak05 Posted December 15, 2013 at 08:46 AM Popular Post Posted December 15, 2013 at 08:46 AM They taped the special tonight at CBS studios in LA. I was able to attend. Celine hosted and sang 3 songs. She started the show off with "Loved me Back to Life" (playback) and performed "Incredible" with Neyo (live) and "Didn't Know Love" (live). She and Neyo performed Incredible twice because she messed up the lyrics (she still did a little during the second performance) but they were great together! Loved Me back to Life....meh. It was a weak start the show. None of the audience knew the song. I say it was a bad choice to open a holiday special about adoption. Neyo blew her out of the water during his set, if I'm being honest, because the audience just went crazy for him. She looked amazing. It'll be a great special. It airs this week! 15 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 15, 2013 at 09:47 AM Posted December 15, 2013 at 09:47 AM OMG thank you! I'm really looking forward to "Didn't Know Love" and it's really great she's showcasing her current single. 2 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted December 15, 2013 at 10:01 AM Posted December 15, 2013 at 10:01 AM Thanks for the info Celinefreak!!! Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Shaun Posted December 15, 2013 at 12:25 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 12:25 PM Very surprised that they are still pushing "Loved Me Back To Life" but if they insist I am kinda glad it's lipped as her last few US tv performances of the song haven't been great tbh. Really excited to hear both "Incredible" and "Didn't Know Love" live. 4 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 15, 2013 at 12:31 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 12:31 PM We. Can't wait! Thanks for letting us know. This is great news. Can't wait to see more pics too. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted December 15, 2013 at 12:47 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 12:47 PM (edited) Messed up Incredible.... well I take back my comment about it being a hard song to sing! I can't wait for this! I am surprised about LMBTL also for this type of special. I still love the song though so I'm glad! Can't wait for Didn't Know Love Thanks Celinefreak05 for the info. Edited December 15, 2013 at 12:50 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
stevo Posted December 15, 2013 at 12:58 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 12:58 PM I hope her fluffing her lines in Incredible for this doesn't mean they'll lip The Voice... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted December 15, 2013 at 01:00 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 01:00 PM Messed up Incredible.... well I take back my comment about it being a hard song to sing! I can't wait for this! I am surprised about LMBTL also for this type of special. I still love the song though so I'm glad! Can't wait for Didn't Know Love Thanks Celinefreak05 for the info. the good thing is that she didn't go for any of the Vegas covers I'm excited about Didn't Know Love as well. 4 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 15, 2013 at 01:02 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 01:02 PM I wonder if we'll ever see the footage of the flub. Gracious as she is, she must have made a funny comment or expression. 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted December 15, 2013 at 01:17 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 01:17 PM So "A Home for the Holidays" has....no...holiday...music. Greaattttt. *says sarcastically* 2 Quote
mike_z Posted December 15, 2013 at 01:40 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 01:40 PM Yeah!!!!! Great news!! No "Lullabye" or "Overjoyed" I live "Didn't know love" I'm so glad she feels confortable with her new material and little by little we're getting live perfomances of almost every song on the album! And "Incredible" live... I didn't see that one coming! I hope she nailed the high notes even if she messed up with the lyrics! We're getting 2 luve perfomances of the song on the same week! With a popular act like Ne-Yo! Top 40 hit maybe??? :-o 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted December 15, 2013 at 01:57 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 01:57 PM The 7 Celine sins: GREED: We want it all and MORE, MORE, MORE from herLUST: There are some for whom Celine is SLOTH: Whenever there are Celine programs or stuff, we put off everything we're doing or plan to do.ENVY: We envy those who get to talk or be with her on a daily basis.WRATH: We get super angry if we lose a show or radio program she was going to appear on.GLUTTONY: We DEVOUR every single thing she does and watch it over a million times. The last one is not really a sin, and squashes the 6 above: PRIDE: No matter what, we'll always be proud of our favorite artist and the phenomenal woman that is Celine. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
zuv Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:12 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:12 PM (edited) I dont want to complain cause theres no TPOL or MHWGO or BYLM and im soooo happy abt that but LMBTL for opening a christmas special?? Really? I love the song, but its a bit too dark for the occasion, no? A song from TAST would have been just perfect.BTW, IDKL!! YAYYYY LURVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!! Edited December 15, 2013 at 02:18 PM by zuv Quote
marc-02 Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:13 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:13 PM Her team just uploaded a new photo from the tv special: 3 Quote
québecflower Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:15 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:15 PM I dont want to complain cause theres no TPOL or MHWGO or BYLM and im soooo happy abt that but LMBTL for opening a christmas special?? Really? I love the song, but its a bit too dark for the occasion, no? A song from TAST would have been just perfect.LMBTL is dark a bit, you are right 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Jessyka Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:17 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:17 PM So happy she's not singing the sinking ship song. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Popular Post Domi Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:20 PM Popular Post Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:20 PM Another photo: http://oi39.tinypic.com/241ksxu.jpg 9 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:20 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:20 PM LMBTL *is* an odd sound for this special; however, the lyrics fit right in. In Celine's mind, it's probably all about the poor kids who are waiting to be adopted, sad and lonely. But if you adopt a child, you can love them back to life! 4 Quote
Jessyka Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:21 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:21 PM Loving the hair. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
québecflower Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:24 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:24 PM (edited) Another photo: http://oi39.tinypic.com/241ksxu.jpgi love this blazer..same collection as the x-factor dress maybe? Edited December 15, 2013 at 02:30 PM by québecflower 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CELINE MARIE Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:27 PM Author Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:27 PM black outfit for Christmas? Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:28 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:28 PM Another photo: http://oi39.tinypic.com/241ksxu.jpgshe looks stunning Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:35 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:35 PM There's an interview on Yahoo but it wouldn't load for me. I love the picture! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LukeD Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:57 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:57 PM LMBTL *is* an odd sound for this special; however, the lyrics fit right in. In Celine's mind, it's probably all about the poor kids who are waiting to be adopted, sad and lonely. But if you adopt a child, you can love them back to life!In that sense, 'Thankful' would fit much better. 'Thankful to be here / my prayers have been answered...' Quote
maria_k Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:02 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:02 PM (edited) maybe someone has not seen http://s12.postimg.org/b7w8cr04p/18_32_39.jpghttp://s12.postimg.org/nip6wtm5l/13_18_33_25.jpghttp://s12.postimg.org/66oubdso9/21_55_55.jpg Edited December 15, 2013 at 03:09 PM by maria_k 2 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:14 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 03:14 PM In that sense, 'Thankful' would fit much better. 'Thankful to be here / my prayers have been answered...' Well, sure but that's not the title track off the album is it? Or the first single of the album. I agree with you that Thankful would fit. But I see why they chose LMBTL instead. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.