Chin Posted December 18, 2013 at 05:38 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 05:38 PM What time does it starts? The same time as The Voice? Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted December 18, 2013 at 05:39 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 05:39 PM Another watching party tonight guys ?? 4 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Chin Posted December 18, 2013 at 05:51 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 05:51 PM Another watching party tonight guys ?? For me, it's tomorrow morning 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 05:53 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 05:53 PM Another watching party tonight guys ?? Absolutely!!!! Although my eyes look as if I hadn't slept in 200 days. For me, it's tomorrow morning Don't forget to set up your alarm one hour earlier tonight, Chin dear! 4 Quote
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:07 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:07 PM So, who is going to cry tonight? Quote
Chin Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:11 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:11 PM Don't forget to set up your alarm one hour earlier tonight, Chin dear! Is it the same time as The Voice? Quote
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:13 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:13 PM Is it the same time as The Voice? No, it's one hour before. (Exactly in 6 hours 46 minutes) So, who is going to cry tonight? If my dry eyes can shed a single tear, I might. 1 Quote
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:15 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:15 PM Is it the same time as The Voice?An hour before. The Voice came on at 9 last night...HFTH comes on at 8 Quote
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:16 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:16 PM If my dry eyes can shed a single tear, I might. Maybe it will do them some good...give them a little moisture! 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:18 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:18 PM Maybe it will do them some good...give them a little moisture! I don't know if I will cry first because of the sad stories shown, or because I want to sleep but I can't so early. Quote
Chin Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:25 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:25 PM An hour before. The Voice came on at 9 last night...HFTH comes on at 8 No, it's one hour before. (Exactly in 6 hours 46 minutes) Thanks guys... Then I really need to sleep ASAP If my dry eyes can shed a single tear, I might. I wish I could cry too... My eyes have been dry for weeks already Quote
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:33 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:33 PM Good night dear! See you in a few hours! So I'll be bringing my Cherry Coke, and I'm sure Sherri will bring her fricken (fried chicken ). Hope there'll be more goodies available. 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:34 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:34 PM Maybe it will do them some good...give them a little moisture!Lol, the moisture debate returns.... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Chin Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:52 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 06:52 PM Good night dear! See you in a few hours! So I'll be bringing my Cherry Coke, and I'm sure Sherri will bring her fricken (fried chicken ). Hope there'll be more goodies available. You know what, Cherry Coke is an imported product here. I think I've only drunk it once, so I already forgot how it tastes. By the way, good night! Quote
littleames Posted December 18, 2013 at 07:31 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 07:31 PM Lol, the moisture debate returns.... Oh god Quote
celinedion-best voice ever Posted December 18, 2013 at 07:36 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 07:36 PM DKL, INCREDIBLE and BYLM YouTube link please, all of te sites aren't working for me!! If possible LMBTL, but I'm not that concerned about it. Quote
ehild Posted December 18, 2013 at 08:15 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 08:15 PM Another watching party tonight guys ?? I'll be there! Wasn't able to last night but I will be tonight. So, who is going to cry tonight? I probably will. I'm a mushy sapp when it comes to kids and this kind of stuff. (I lived in foster care when I was little for about a year.....I was lucky!) Good night dear! See you in a few hours! So I'll be bringing my Cherry Coke, and I'm sure Sherri will bring her fricken (fried chicken ). Hope there'll be more goodies available. That does sound like a yummy meal. Maybe brownies for dessert? Maybe it will do them some good...give them a little moisture! With the dryness winter brings my eyes can use all the moisture they can get! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
LukeD Posted December 18, 2013 at 08:25 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 08:25 PM Her voice sounds stunning during the performance of 'Didn't Know Love' and 'Incredible'. Hopefully, she saved 'Didn't Know Love' for the end. 4 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted December 18, 2013 at 08:41 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 08:41 PM Just finished work , 12 hour shift with only a few hours sleep. Going to do it all again tonight but I have the day off tomorrow!! Can't wait How many hours until show time so I can set my alarm ?? Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted December 18, 2013 at 08:41 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 08:41 PM So, who is going to cry tonight? Oh I will for sure , I cry at the smallest of things sometimes! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Popular Post CELINE MARIE Posted December 18, 2013 at 08:46 PM Author Popular Post Posted December 18, 2013 at 08:46 PM 11 Quote
mike_z Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:07 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 09:07 PM Great pic!!! her eyes are getting greener every day 1 Quote
Celineforeveranangel Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:32 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:32 PM (edited) Can't wait to watch this. It's going to be brilliant. this is actually something really close to my heart as I can't have children and really want to be a mom. So adoption will be the way for me. Edited December 18, 2013 at 10:36 PM by Celineforeveranangel 3 Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
québecflower Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:36 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:36 PM So, who is going to cry tonight? if nobody is there to see me..... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Celineforeveranangel Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:37 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 10:37 PM if nobody is there to see me..... I'll be crying! Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
CelineTheBest5 Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM Any link to watch to it online, please? Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:35 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:35 PM Any link to watch to it online, please? assimilator.tv Quote
nuts2you Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:50 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:50 PM http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/celine-dion-gives-incredible-performances-on-the-voice-season-finale-236399351.html look what I"ve found Quote
nuts2you Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM So another PJ party then with celine Quote
nuts2you Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-celine-dion-life-album-20131218,0,4553951.story#axzz2nsFZ4JpJ Here is another one Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.