littleames Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM Ugh I'm going to be cutting it so close! I'm trying to rush home! Quote
Jessyka Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:04 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:04 AM How long until it starts? Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:04 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:04 AM How long until it starts?I think an hour from now. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:07 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:07 AM if nobody is there to see me..... http://imageshack.us/a/img809/3318/5psf.png 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:11 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:11 AM I don't think assimilator is working for me. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:12 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:12 AM I don't think assimilator is working for me. Sometimes it happens to me that I close the window completely and restart it, and it Works. Quote
québecflower Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:13 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:13 AM http://imageshack.us/a/img809/3318/5psf.pngyou are so good Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Jessyka Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM Sometimes it happens to me that I close the window completely and restart it, and it Works. Is it CBS, right? I'll try again. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM (edited) Thanks Québecflower! And Jessyka, yes it is!! I have to get awake for tonight's show, and not be the idiot I was this afternoon that I was wondering why the damn show hadn't started yet and it was that I was watching NBC. Edited December 19, 2013 at 12:16 AM by LuisMa Quote
reynolds Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:18 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:18 AM Click on menu 2 In the bottom left hand corner. that worked for me!! Quote 2nd & 5th November 2006, Las Vegas2nd & 3rd of may 2008 Manchester.19th of may - 2008 Paris.. 30th of may - 2008 Dublin.20th & 21st June - 2015 Antwerp.2nd & 3rd July - 2015 Paris.20th & 21st June - 2017 London.23rd of July - 2017 Berlin.
Jessyka Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:22 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:22 AM Click on menu 2 In the bottom left hand corner. that worked for me!! Thanks! Will and Grace! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:22 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:22 AM Is ET on now so I know i have the right channel ? Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:24 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:24 AM It's the OMG Insider, Gill. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:28 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:28 AM is there a live stream? How much time left? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:30 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:30 AM is there a live stream? How much time left? Assimilator.tv 30 mins to go Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:31 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:31 AM It's the OMG Insider, Gill. Ok can't seem to get the right channel :-( Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:34 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:34 AM Assimilator.tv 30 mins to go I'm so tempted even though I haven't slept for 18 hours now:P Thanks! but is it the CBS blue icon in the right up corner? It doesn't work for me. When I choose CNN, it works, but this one not :( Am I doing sth wrong? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:35 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:35 AM Ok can't seem to get the right channel :-( No No. OMG Insider was part of ET! So you were right. Sorry, didn't know it was a part of that until a couple secs ago. Quote
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:37 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:37 AM I'm so tempted even though I haven't slept for 18 hours now:P Thanks! but is it the CBS blue icon in the right up corner? It doesn't work for me. When I choose CNN, it works, but this one not :( Am I doing sth wrong? That makes two of us, but I'll try to hang on thanks to my cherry coke! Yes, CBS is a blue icon, click on it, and if an Adobe Player appears, hit Accept. Or, click on Menu two on the left lower corner, as Reynolds recommended. 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:37 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:37 AM No No. OMG Insider was part of ET! So you were right. Sorry, didn't know it was a part of that until a couple secs ago. Phew I was like why isn't this working!! Talking to the computer like a mad woman! My housemates are like oh no Celine is on a show again isn't she ?? Lol Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:38 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:38 AM (edited) Wooo Hoooo! Just showed clips on ET! Edited December 19, 2013 at 12:39 AM by LuisMa Quote
anewdayhascome Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:40 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:40 AM That makes two of us, but I'll try to hang on thanks to my cherry coke! Yes, CBS is a blue icon, click on it, and if an Adobe Player appears, hit Accept. Or, click on Menu two on the left lower corner, as Reynolds recommended. Menu 2 works for me!!!! Thanks I wish you shared with me that cherry coke though:P Actually, I didn't plan to stay up that late but I'm doing translations and homeworks for tomorrow's classes still! So another hour won't provide me with more sleep. Bring it on! 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Peppercorn1991 Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:45 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:45 AM Guys what's playing now so I know I'm on the right channel? I can see et on the screen and talking about some film... Coming up brad Pitt? Kev x Quote
nuts2you Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:45 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:45 AM SHE will preform the followingwill perform tonight at #Ahomefortheholidays special:- Loved Me Back To Life- Incredible- Didn't Know Love- Because You Loved Me Quote
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:46 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:46 AM You got it! I'm telling you it's the thing that got me through the night yesterday. OMG less than 15 minutes. 3 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:48 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:48 AM (edited) Twerk talk right? Kev x Edited December 19, 2013 at 12:49 AM by Peppercorn1991 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:52 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:52 AM Guys am I on the right channel? Et? Kev x Quote
ehild Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:53 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:53 AM You got it! I'm telling you it's the thing that got me through the night yesterday. OMG less than 15 minutes. I do love a good Cherry Coke on occasion! No fried chicken for me but I did make breaded pork-chops for dinner tonight. LOL Only 7 more minutes until show time!! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:54 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:54 AM Twerk talk right? Kev x Yes, you have to twerk in order to get accepted in the watching party. It's the secret invite code. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.