QueenCeline87 Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:56 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:56 AM Only a few more minutes!!! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
sazzlepop123 Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:57 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:57 AM Can someone link me up with the live stream again sorry I can't seem to find one that works on my own pleeeeease Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
flutefreak Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:58 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:58 AM Ok, I feel bad for saying this but I wish this special was totally just Celine singing all the songs from her new album. I know I'll enjoy anyway... 4 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:58 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 12:58 AM assimilator.tv 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:00 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:00 AM I already broke 2 lamps attempting to twerk! It;s on! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Ejion Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:00 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:00 AM So excited! It's gonna start soon! Another Celine-filled night! Quote
Koolan Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:00 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:00 AM It's starting. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
DionFanAlways Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:00 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:00 AM Here we go!!!! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
anewdayhascome Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:01 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:01 AM It's on! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:01 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:01 AM It's on now. LMBTL Quote
MrTim212 Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:01 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:01 AM LMBTL via playback but the performance is spot on and she looks amazing. Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
CELINE MARIE Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:01 AM Author Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:01 AM Can someone link me up with the live stream again sorry I can't seem to find one that works on my own pleeeeease http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/cbs-live-stream 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:02 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:02 AM OMG I loved her expression right before the chorus! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:02 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:02 AM Love this song still Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ehild Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:02 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:02 AM She looks awesome! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Shaun Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:02 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:02 AM She looks great again, not looking forward to the end of the song. Hope it's not like Wetten Das! 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
sazzlepop123 Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:03 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:03 AM Got it working thanks - had to try another one as the assimtv one wouldn't load all good now Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
ehild Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:03 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:03 AM One of the kids was singing along!!! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
DionFanAlways Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:03 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:03 AM Did they fix that part? I couldn't tell Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
I Drove All Night! Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:04 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:04 AM A little slip up in the lipping in the beginning of LMBTL. Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:04 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:04 AM I really hate the sign of the cross she does!!!! 1 Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Shaun Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:04 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:04 AM If you're gonna lip it that's how you do it! LOL 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
DionFanAlways Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:04 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:04 AM It's been so long since she's had a special!! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
c4n4d4 Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:04 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:04 AM Loved how some of the kids were singing along 2 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
smw Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:04 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:04 AM Anyone know how to stream this online aside from assimtv and stream2watch?? Quote
LuisMa Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:04 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:04 AM One of the kids was singing along!!! Yes, it was really cute. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:05 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:05 AM I already broke 2 lamps attempting to twerk! It;s on! that's funny 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:06 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:06 AM I am THRILLED they panned away during the embarrassing falsetto part!!! Woohoo! I wish her makeup person would have considered her eyes more. It looks like she has no whites in them! 4 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Koolan Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:07 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 01:07 AM Anyone know how to stream this online aside from assimtv and stream2watch??http://ufreetv.com/cbs.html Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.