Jump to content

A Home for the Holidays with Celine Dion - Dec. 18 8pm EST


Recommended Posts

Posted
OMG this special is going to make my bawl the whole time seeing these incredible stories.

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted
cute family..
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

She looks amazing! maybe she did get some botox LOL

 

The look reminded me of when she appeared on American Idol for the Elvis duet!

  • Like 1
Posted

Loved how some of the kids were singing along

Or that one was yawning? :giggle:
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
caramel popcorn anyone?
  • Like 1

Team Céline Dion Brazil

@lu_celinefan

Posted

I am THRILLED they panned away during the embarrassing falsetto part!!! Woohoo!

 

I wish her makeup person would have considered her eyes more. It looks like she has no whites in them!

I am THRILLED they panned away during the embarrassing falsetto part!!! Woohoo!

 

I wish her makeup person would have considered her eyes more. It looks like she has no whites in them!

 

I love your comments!!! lolzzz. Embarassente falsetto. Totes.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Posted

I already broke 2 lamps attempting to twerk!

 

It;s on!

 

You get a watching party pass for attempting. ;) Maybe you were twerking to wrecking ball as you needed to smash everything around you. :laugh:

  • Like 2
Posted

She looks amazing! maybe she did get some botox LOL

 

The look reminded me of when she appeared on American Idol for the Elvis duet!

make-up...some putty in the wrinkles, i've done it all week painting.
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
i wish she would do a holiday song, and thankful, they would have been more appropriate, however I'm just grateful that they chose HER to do this show!
  • Like 1
Posted
Booooooo commercials.
  • Like 1
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Posted
OMG, crying already with the first story. Need to get more tissues.
  • Like 1
Posted
The blazer is back to life!
  • Like 4
Posted

She looks amazing! maybe she did get some botox LOL

 

The look reminded me of when she appeared on American Idol for the Elvis duet!

Lighting and camera filters do wonders. :wink:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
I'm going to go through an entire box of tissues tonight.....
  • Like 2

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted
the stream is not working... any of them :(
Posted
Pause for me. Time to put my child to bed. Brb.

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

The beautiful stories...

 

Matched with the beautiful Celine and her voice...

 

:wub: :cry:

Posted

Here, post-2841-0-12275700-1387415541_thumb.png

 

OMG, is that a versatile tissue box??? :sofunny:

  • Like 1

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted

 

 

OMG, is that a versatile tissue box??? :sofunny:

 

Remember there is versatility in all my creations. :laugh:

Posted
well how many pages are we going to hit tonight.
Posted
The whole thing is weird. It's a Christmas special, they are talking about adoption and doing these pop somgs in between??
Posted

I think I missed something... It just took a few times for me to try watching, as a result I was 8 minutes late.

Did she perform LMBTL already?

  • Like 1
giphy.gif
Posted

The whole thing is weird. It's a Christmas special, they are talking about adoption and doing these pop somgs in between??

Becuase kids like listening to sappy songs for an hour....no lol!

Posted
Hopefully they'll show an add of the new album during the commercials.
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...