dj_a_rock Posted November 18, 2013 at 11:51 AM Posted November 18, 2013 at 11:51 AM I hope she'll sing Breakaway!!! 2 Quote
Miha Posted November 18, 2013 at 04:23 PM Posted November 18, 2013 at 04:23 PM she should do "I met an angel on Christmas Day" in that short dress again. This will be such a great show and a great way for people to see the real compassionate Celine. Sony was right, they do have some big things for her in the coming months! This is exciting! It's only an hour long though, so I can't imagine that she will be able to do that much performing Though I can't imagine her being hotter& more cute than she was back in 1998/99 performing this song but I justsee her as she is hotter and looks younger than ever!!! Go girl! But this time she must sing it LIVE right Boy I just love love love (and John Lennon said that is all you need )that performance, her dress, shoes, hair, youthfull faceand the best HER LEGS ohh boy :in_love: those significant sexy turnarounds of hers make me melt and wet....emm nothing dirrty on my mind Quote
Miha Posted November 18, 2013 at 04:26 PM Posted November 18, 2013 at 04:26 PM Did Faith Hill hosted the same special few years back, I watched it on you tube back than. Quote
Miha Posted November 18, 2013 at 06:13 PM Posted November 18, 2013 at 06:13 PM Well now that I was thinking for a while.... having a sexy dance on an adoption special well.....not quite a good idea would I say stupid me Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 18, 2013 at 06:57 PM Posted November 18, 2013 at 06:57 PM Well now that I was thinking for a while.... having a sexy dance on an adoption special well.....not quite a good idea would I say stupid meLol! Maybe that's what the couples need to have the baby in the first place....... 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ehild Posted November 18, 2013 at 07:06 PM Posted November 18, 2013 at 07:06 PM Lol! Maybe that's what the couples need to have the baby in the first place....... 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 18, 2013 at 07:31 PM Posted November 18, 2013 at 07:31 PM Lol! Maybe that's what the couples need to have the baby in the first place....... OMG 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
davidjag79 Posted November 18, 2013 at 09:18 PM Posted November 18, 2013 at 09:18 PM (edited) Celine can adopt me.. just saying she will definitely be preforming "Incredible" being that Ne-yo will be there. She will probably do "Lullaby" being that its an adoption special and medley of hits. My choices of performances:1.Incredible2.O Holy Night (Live)3.Thankful *don't think we will get more than 3 performances being that there are other artists included and it's only an hour special. Edited November 18, 2013 at 09:20 PM by davidjag79 1 Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Jessyka Posted November 18, 2013 at 10:31 PM Posted November 18, 2013 at 10:31 PM I wish she would sing Thankful live. 4 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
J081113 Posted November 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM Posted November 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM Thankful with a choir would be great. Wow maybe she wants to adopt? Quote
Xpresso Posted November 19, 2013 at 12:55 AM Posted November 19, 2013 at 12:55 AM I guess LMBTL and Incredible would fit the theme of that TV special... Unfortunalety, I don't think Breakaway would fit at all... And I guess At Seventeen and Lullabye would work too -- although Lullabye is only on the Deluxe Edition so why would they even promote this song? Quote
c4n4d4 Posted November 19, 2013 at 01:08 AM Posted November 19, 2013 at 01:08 AM I guess LMBTL and Incredible would fit the theme of that TV special... Unfortunalety, I don't think Breakaway would fit at all... And I guess At Seventeen and Lullabye would work too -- although Lullabye is only on the Deluxe Edition so why would they even promote this song?I don't see LMBTL being performed on a special like this. 'Incredible' is practically a given since Ne-Yo will be there and it can fit in with Christmas music not to mention it's supposed to be the next single. I wouldn't expect 'Breakaway' I think that aside from 'Incredible' we will probably get one Christmas song (hopefully 'O holy night' or TAST) probably lullaby (also promotes Vegas and is a well-known song) and another song or two whether it be from previous hits or TAST or the new album. I can see 'Thankful' or 'Thank You' or ABYG fitting this type of special 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
smw Posted November 19, 2013 at 01:32 AM Posted November 19, 2013 at 01:32 AM Predictable choices: -The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting)-Loved Me Back to Life-Incredible But I really do hope we at least get: -Incredible-One of the lesser performed Christmas songs from TAST (I would LOVE Oh Holy Night -- but it would be a lip sync, for sure. So I'd prefer an easier-to-sing live song instead.)-Thankful (with a choir, this could be EPIC. Like Call The Man.) We've got enough performances of LMBTL -- and it will probably be part of the upcoming set concert set list, not to mention Vegas. So I hope she performs one of the other tracks for the special. 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted November 19, 2013 at 01:50 AM Posted November 19, 2013 at 01:50 AM I don't see LMBTL being performed on a special like this. 'Incredible' is practically a given since Ne-Yo will be there and it can fit in with Christmas music not to mention it's supposed to be the next single. I wouldn't expect 'Breakaway' I think that aside from 'Incredible' we will probably get one Christmas song (hopefully 'O holy night' or TAST) probably lullaby (also promotes Vegas and is a well-known song) and another song or two whether it be from previous hits or TAST or the new album. I can see 'Thankful' or 'Thank You' or ABYG fitting this type of specialWell I thought "Loved Me Back to Life" could be a fitting song for a child who gets adopted... But it would be great for people to hear some other songs from the album instead. As for the Xmas song, well let's hope for R. Kelly to show up as well to sing I'm Your Angel... Quote
flutefreak Posted November 19, 2013 at 01:55 AM Posted November 19, 2013 at 01:55 AM As for the Xmas song, well let's hope for R. Kelly to show up as well to sing I'm Your Angel... Oh that would be amazing! I actually love that song, would be amazing to hear her sing it again. R. Kelly being there with her would definitely make people take notice. I am dreaming! I bet we'll get Always be your girl and probably Incredible, I'm not sure if we'll get more though with length of the show...Hope so! 1 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 19, 2013 at 02:46 AM Posted November 19, 2013 at 02:46 AM Robin Leach's article on it. Nothing we don't already know but it does say she will perform songs from her new albumhttp://www.lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2013/nov/18/strip-scribbles-celine-dions-christmas-special-cbs/#.UorO-K0u_WI.twitter 1 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 19, 2013 at 04:20 AM Posted November 19, 2013 at 04:20 AM Robin Leach's article on it. Nothing we don't already know but it does say she will perform songs from her new albumhttp://www.lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2013/nov/18/strip-scribbles-celine-dions-christmas-special-cbs/#.UorO-K0u_WI.twitterGood. She needs to promote it where ever she is in the U.S. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
dj_a_rock Posted November 19, 2013 at 06:25 AM Posted November 19, 2013 at 06:25 AM Robin Leach's article on it. Nothing we don't already know but it does say she will perform songs from her new albumhttp://www.lasvegass...-K0u_WI.twitter Good. No more "Love Can Move Mountains" please 4 Quote
Nmj Posted November 19, 2013 at 06:38 AM Posted November 19, 2013 at 06:38 AM I think she should sing "Incredible", "Thankful" and her Christmas song should be "Another year has gone by" And IF she has to sing a old hit song I think it should be "Because You loved me" in its entirety. It fits more than TPOL or MHWGO. Quote
Jessyka Posted November 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM Posted November 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM Good. No more "Love Can Move Mountains" please THIS ^ I think she will sing Incredible and one Christmas song. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
EmmaCeline Posted November 19, 2013 at 01:30 PM Posted November 19, 2013 at 01:30 PM i too was thinking the other day, obviously we all know celine supports IVF but this is the first time ive heard her coming forward about adoption and openly getting involved. do you think maybe she's thought of adoption herself??? I don't think she'll have anymore children due to rene's age etc. But i was wondering if maybe she'd been tempted to adopt/foster ?? maybe an older child or a baby?? Quote
LukeD Posted November 19, 2013 at 01:48 PM Posted November 19, 2013 at 01:48 PM It is nice that we all agree that 'Incredible' + 'Thankful' + some Christmas song is the recipe Celine should follow. Bring back old-school Celine in US! 4 Quote
smw Posted November 19, 2013 at 04:01 PM Posted November 19, 2013 at 04:01 PM Yes -- they absolutely need to promote her as old school Celine in the US. That seems to be the only way to sell her records here. So Thankful & Incredible will be fantastic. Also -- since NeYo will be there, you think she'd also perform Thank You? She could also perform Unfinished Songs. That'd be a nice choice. 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 19, 2013 at 04:21 PM Posted November 19, 2013 at 04:21 PM (edited) Yes -- they absolutely need to promote her as old school Celine in the US. That seems to be the only way to sell her records here. Yes. As much as i hate to admit it people typecast her here in the States so i guess it's the only way to promo her here......frustrating! #oldschoolceline Edited November 19, 2013 at 04:22 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jessyka Posted November 19, 2013 at 05:48 PM Posted November 19, 2013 at 05:48 PM I love old school Celine. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Tyler1991 Posted November 19, 2013 at 08:16 PM Posted November 19, 2013 at 08:16 PM Let's be realistic. We will probably get "the Christmas song" if we get a holiday song. And probably Lcmm or bylm along with incredible. It's always the most predictable and wasted options that her team goes with for song choices. Would be nice to be surprised but I won't hold my breath Quote
smw Posted November 19, 2013 at 08:21 PM Posted November 19, 2013 at 08:21 PM I think, often times, they just go with songs that Celine doesn't really have to rehearse or stress about. Just easy go-to's. But over these past couple of years -- between SA and LMBTL, we've seen so many new performances. So let's keep that momentum going! She's really surprised me a lot recently. And that's nice. With the stability of Vegas also came a lot of predictable decisions from her/her team. But hopefully we'll continue seeing more and more change. I hope her recent trips abroad remind her that she's an international treasure. And people want to see more of her outside of Vegas. 1 Quote
ehild Posted November 19, 2013 at 08:57 PM Posted November 19, 2013 at 08:57 PM THIS ^ I think she will sing Incredible and one Christmas song. Maybe if NeYo pays a surprise visit she can sing "I'm your Angel" with him? Two birds, one stone.....lol. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Austinadk Posted November 29, 2013 at 05:58 AM Posted November 29, 2013 at 05:58 AM I'm so glad to see Celine back on television! It's been to long! Quote
stone Posted November 29, 2013 at 05:12 PM Posted November 29, 2013 at 05:12 PM $10 she wears the white outfit from the mini tour with the one-sided cape! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.