flutefreak Posted December 10, 2013 at 01:20 AM Posted December 10, 2013 at 01:20 AM Now that could be interesting and good promo for both of their Vegas shows. 2 Quote
québecflower Posted December 10, 2013 at 01:28 AM Posted December 10, 2013 at 01:28 AM Now that could be interesting and good promo for both of their Vegas shows.did not think about Vegas, but they love each other 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
chocolatechip15 Posted December 10, 2013 at 01:51 AM Posted December 10, 2013 at 01:51 AM For all yall folks wanting a country Celine: Enjoy!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_rZxCMjLhQ&feature=player_detailpage That is hilariously fantastic! Is she singing French with a southern accent?!?!?! 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 10, 2013 at 03:04 AM Posted December 10, 2013 at 03:04 AM That is hilariously fantastic! Is she singing French with a southern accent?!?!?! I think so! Unless they speak that way in southern Quebec We should ask a real Quebecker 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
dj_a_rock Posted December 10, 2013 at 03:41 AM Posted December 10, 2013 at 03:41 AM Now that could be interesting and good promo for both of their Vegas shows. She needs to promote LMBTL album because it is dead. Not Vegas. 1 Quote
Javito Posted December 10, 2013 at 10:38 AM Posted December 10, 2013 at 10:38 AM "C'est Noël", or the video where Céline came out of the closet Patout patout les flocons sont reunis. What a surrealistic video, and the characters, each more weird than the other 2002. What a year For all yall folks wanting a country Celine: Enjoy!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_rZxCMjLhQ&feature=player_detailpage 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
dj_a_rock Posted December 10, 2013 at 10:57 AM Posted December 10, 2013 at 10:57 AM If she will not perform any song from the new album, this show is useless. 4 Quote
Jessyka Posted December 10, 2013 at 11:55 AM Posted December 10, 2013 at 11:55 AM she should have a program...not every week, maybe like in the old days, with some guest singers . I agree. Just like those specials Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martins used to do back in the day. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
comingback Posted December 10, 2013 at 05:53 PM Posted December 10, 2013 at 05:53 PM http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx86/DawnNolan_photos/GalaJan2011.jpg In 2011 after the birth of her twins, she said that she never planned an adoption. Je n'envisage pas d'adopter, mais je ne peux pas dire que je n'aurai pas d'autre enfant. Selon moi, quand on adore la vie et qu'on se sent en pleine forme, on ne peut pas se résoudre à affirmer." Quote
LukeD Posted December 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM I'm wondering when we'll get to know which songs she'll be singing... I hope she doesn't disappoint us. Quote
amelie Posted December 11, 2013 at 12:38 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 12:38 PM (edited) I'm wondering when we'll get to know which songs she'll be singing... I hope she doesn't disappoint us. isn't she hosting? don't think she'll sing there Edited December 11, 2013 at 12:51 PM by amelie Quote
Jessyka Posted December 11, 2013 at 12:51 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 12:51 PM isn't she hosting? don't think she'll sing there I guess she'll probably sing a song or two. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
LuisMa Posted December 11, 2013 at 01:21 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 01:21 PM I guess she'll probably sing a song or two. The more she does, the merrier. Quote
Jessyka Posted December 11, 2013 at 01:23 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 01:23 PM The more she does, the merrier. We're so greedy when it comes to Celine. 4 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Angel2006 Posted December 11, 2013 at 04:39 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 04:39 PM Is this show pre taped? Does anybody know when the Adoption special is being filmed? Quote
ehild Posted December 11, 2013 at 07:59 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 07:59 PM I also think it'll be a tearjerker. We should also stock up on these: http://imageshack.us/a/img11/2970/cblv.pngYou really should open up your own little shop online, even if Celine's team or The Boutique don't bite. Many of us fans would buy from you! You have so much imagination and creativity!! He is a cawntry singer lol! (Yes, I spelled it that way on purpose because he has a song called 'Aw Naw' lol) In general I like him but I can't stand that song! LOL Translation: AW NAW! And littleames, why sadly? I love the accent. I love country music. I wish she'd sing at least one song and have her enter the country charts at least once. She's charted on pop, r&b, dance and the Latin charts. That's the one piece missing for total domination. (not that she needs it of course, but I'd love it). I love country music as well and I could totally see her having a hit song/album, especially the way modern country is heading. Hasn't she been on the CMA's or something.....whichever one has been held in Vegas the last few years? Her song styles (lyrically) are pretty similar to country themes as well. For all yall folks wanting a country Celine: Enjoy!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_rZxCMjLhQ&feature=player_detailpage That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while!! I just died a little. I never thought country and french could go together but she made it work. LOL 3 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
québecflower Posted December 11, 2013 at 09:16 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 09:16 PM You really should open up your own little shop online, even if Celine's team or The Boutique don't bite. Many of us fans would buy from you! You have so much imagination and creativity!! In general I like him but I can't stand that song! LOL I love country music as well and I could totally see her having a hit song/album, especially the way modern country is heading. Hasn't she been on the CMA's or something.....whichever one has been held in Vegas the last few years? Her song styles (lyrically) are pretty similar to country themes as well. That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while!! I just died a little. I never thought country and french could go together but she made it work. LOL we have a lot of country singers in Quebec, and i'm sad to say that some are about the same as Celine in the video... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
ehild Posted December 11, 2013 at 09:21 PM Posted December 11, 2013 at 09:21 PM we have a lot of country singers in Quebec, and i'm sad to say that some are about the same as Celine in the video... Wow! That at least looked a french version of SNL or something. I'd hate to think that was someone actually trying to have a successful career. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Koolan Posted December 12, 2013 at 02:29 AM Posted December 12, 2013 at 02:29 AM It's showing up as "A Home for the Holidays with Celine Dion" on my guide. Anyone know when it'll be taped? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
binsk Posted December 12, 2013 at 03:51 AM Posted December 12, 2013 at 03:51 AM Ya when's it going to be taped...I'm sure it'll be in LA. Quote -RK
dj_a_rock Posted December 12, 2013 at 05:30 AM Posted December 12, 2013 at 05:30 AM I'm ok even if she'll sing just one song as long as it is from her new album. I'm so desperate because the album is so so dead in America. Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 12, 2013 at 05:37 AM Posted December 12, 2013 at 05:37 AM (edited) This press release should give more of an idea of the "special". It did for me. This will be a pre-recorded message only.http://www.prweb.com...web11407257.htm ack! posted this in the wrong holiday special thread - should be for the eyes of christmas one. Edited December 12, 2013 at 05:37 AM by couldawouldashoulda Quote
Xpresso Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:48 AM Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:48 AM So we still don't know when she will tape this TV special? Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:50 AM Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:50 AM (edited) So we still don't know when she will tape this TV special? I've been looking and haven't seen anything. It's not *her* TV special though, am I right? This is something that CBS does every year and she just happens to be on it this time. Or am I wrong about that? Edited December 14, 2013 at 04:50 AM by couldawouldashoulda Quote
Xpresso Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:53 AM Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:53 AM Yes, it's a yearly special but this year Céline is hosting it. And it's called a Home for the Holidays with Céline Dion. Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:56 AM Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:56 AM (edited) Yes, it's a yearly special but this year Céline is hosting it. And it's called a Home for the Holidays with Céline Dion. Awesome! I hope she's the focus of it. I'm afraid I'm going to get my hopes up and it will be just her introducing clips or something. Edited December 14, 2013 at 04:56 AM by couldawouldashoulda Quote
Nmj Posted December 14, 2013 at 06:57 AM Posted December 14, 2013 at 06:57 AM The focus of the show is NOT the singer which it shouldn't be, because it's about the adoption process of homeless children who would love you spend Christmas with a family that will love them. Having said that the host usually sings 2-3 songs like FAITH HILL did when she hosted and also I remember KELLY CLARKSON, REBA, MARTINA MCBRIDE, CARRIE UNDERWOOD and LEANN RHYMES Also hosted before. So as you can tell they have a trend of selecting strong women to host. 6 Quote
c4n4d4 Posted December 14, 2013 at 08:24 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 08:24 PM Just saw a commercial for this special on CBS they showed a clip from her performing LMBTL in Quebec Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 14, 2013 at 08:41 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 08:41 PM Just saw a commercial for this special on CBS they showed a clip from her performing LMBTL in QuebecThat's great news. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
LuisMa Posted December 14, 2013 at 08:45 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 08:45 PM (edited) We're so greedy when it comes to Celine. The 7 Celine sins: GREED: We want it all and MORE, MORE, MORE from herLUST: There are some for whom Celine is SLOTH: Whenever there are Celine programs or stuff, we put off everything we're doing or plan to do.ENVY: We envy those who get to talk or be with her on a daily basis.WRATH: We get super angry if we lose a show or radio program she was going to appear on.GLUTTONY: We DEVOUR every single thing she does and watch it over a million times. The last one is not really a sin, and squashes the 6 above: PRIDE: No matter what, we'll always be proud of our favorite artist and the phenomenal woman that is Celine. Edited December 14, 2013 at 08:46 PM by LuisMa 6 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.