Alex_Incognito Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:29 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:29 AM Key changeee Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:31 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:31 AM Omg....with her band and backup Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
karatedude317 Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:31 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:31 AM Key changeeeI WAS JUST GONNA SAY THAT! DAMN 1 Quote
rhapsodion Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:31 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:31 AM did she lower the key? Quote
ashtonelijah Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:33 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:33 AM (edited) Big improvement over the last performances of LMBTL. Edited October 29, 2013 at 05:33 AM by ashtonelijah Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:34 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:34 AM (edited) Love LMBTL!!! Edited October 29, 2013 at 05:34 AM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:34 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:34 AM (edited) Yes! Best performance of the song! They made all of the essential changes. Yes yes yes!- change in key-no pre recorded backup vocals- her band and backup! Way to go, Celine! They knew that bad to change it and they did! Edited October 29, 2013 at 05:36 AM by Alex_Incognito 5 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
zuv Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:34 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:34 AM (edited) nop it didnt do it for me...she needs to stop singing that song live on tv shows. Thats a powerful song that needs to be sung live during concerts... Edited October 29, 2013 at 05:42 AM by zuv Quote
rhapsodion Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:34 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:34 AM I think the band and back up singer did a great job too! And those audience at the back, they were soooo into it!!!! haha~ Love them! 2 Quote
mebe Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:34 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:34 AM Very good performance!!! Loved it! 1 Quote
karatedude317 Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:35 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:35 AM it was flawless, but i liked the original key better. I could see why they lowered it though Quote
Nmj Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:35 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:35 AM She lowered the key!!! Usually I hate when they lower the key... But it was a great performance! I loved the band and the backing vocals... Best live performance so far by FAR! ... In my opinion of course! 6 Quote
québecflower Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:35 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:35 AM they lowered the song and put a different spin to it, i loved it 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
riobeard11 Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:36 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:36 AM Yes! Best performance of the song! They made all of the essential changes. Yes yes yes!Agreed! The lower key made it sound a bit less strained. I still don't think it's the best song to perform in these small studio settings though... Quote
ashtonelijah Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:36 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:36 AM I want more Celine and Jimmy. They are so good together and have such great charisma! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:36 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:36 AM Love the dancing! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
rhapsodion Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:37 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:37 AM Jimmy kept trying to show the picture of her album to the cam! Love him too! 3 Quote
littleames Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:37 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:37 AM BIG IMPROVEMENT! Was her mic volume low though, or was that just my tv? Idk, but it was great anyways, her voice is phenomenal! She is werkin it! So happy with the direction things are going now. This was GREAT for her. Jimmy Fallon was AWESOME! 3 Quote
Loup_garou Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:37 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:37 AM http://youtu.be/RYeGzX1UJDM http://youtu.be/LLQvcolazDI 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:38 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:38 AM She lowered the key!!! Usually I hate when they lower the key... But it was a great performance! I loved the band and the backing vocals... Best live performance so far by FAR! ... In my opinion of course!I would be happy to share your opinion with you! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Kristinaz Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:38 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:38 AM So interview was fab LMBTL was good even though it was lowered. There's still something that picked me bout dunno what exactly it but I'll have to give it another listen. It was still better then the other tv performances of that song. Quote
manolo19 Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:39 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:39 AM Celine seems comfortable and very in control, plus she is sooo sexy, makes me wonder why I'm gay.. Seriously this woman is aging so well.. LOVE HER! 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:39 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:39 AM Now I'm too hyped to sleep!!! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:40 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:40 AM (edited) I loved the performance and thought it was awesome. I am loving her performances so far. She is on fire foreal. Great performance of LMBTL that I have seen since the Quebec concert. Edited October 29, 2013 at 05:41 AM by Prima_Donna1 3 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
rhapsodion Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:41 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:41 AM so funny, she kept walking away from her seat! haha~ 2 Quote
celine_rox Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:41 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:41 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYeGzX1UJDM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLQvcolazDI Quote
québecflower Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:41 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:41 AM Now I'm too hyped to sleep!!! we will put you to sleep 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Nmj Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:42 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:42 AM I want more Celine and Jimmy. They are so good together and have such great charisma! Jimmy Fallon is by far my favorite late night show host , he really is a GREAT humanitarian as well as a great person, he gives off more kindness then someone like letterman or kimmbel for example. He started of on SNL doing funny skits but somehow very rarely uses "sharp digs" to get laughs which is very respectable. So when I found out that HE will be replacing Jay Leno in a few months I couldn't be more happy with NBCs choice! Miles better than Conan. 5 Quote
mebe Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:44 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:44 AM I don't know him much but I really like him now!!!! Only nice things to say about celine. I think he showed the album like a 100 times. He even said he liked the picture! 4 Quote
québecflower Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:44 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:44 AM i'll put him on my night watch 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.