Your_Su_Phu Posted October 29, 2013 at 03:18 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 03:18 PM I think I'm delusional but I'm still hoping that his yt channel might upload a video with the roots?!? many artists like miley perform both on the show and have a video with the roots uploaded after the show....it's still the same day so one can hope? Quote
rael1983 Posted October 29, 2013 at 03:25 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 03:25 PM Well, I hope her "X Factor" performance will be with the original arrangement 'cause this one here lacks power. 1 Quote
Javito Posted October 29, 2013 at 03:49 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 03:49 PM (edited) I'm still getting used to the fact that we're getting this album on vinyl LP! :wub: And that they're using this format to show the album cover on every show she goes now , I have to LOOOOOVE that!!! :clap: Edited October 29, 2013 at 03:50 PM by Javito 6 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ashtonelijah Posted October 29, 2013 at 03:51 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 03:51 PM I'm still getting used to the fact that we're getting this album on vinyl! :wub:And that they're using this format to show the album cover on every show she goes now :clap: If the vinyl sells well, I hope they'll consider going back and re-releasing some of her other albums on vinyl -- D'eux to Taking Chances eras. I'd love to have These Are Special Times on vinyl to play at Christmas. Can you imagine? An entire Celine Dion vinyl albums boxset like the recently released Beatles set. Oh, if I can dream. 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
Javito Posted October 29, 2013 at 04:08 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 04:08 PM Guys, the promotion is only getting better and BETTER!!! I just watched this interview, a short one, but it had all what was needed! I had no idea who that Jimmy Fallon was, but I have to tell you: I'm in love! What a charming host, he couldn't stop praising Celine and showing the album cover! And about Céline... I don't even want to focus on her performance this time, because I had eyes only to that dress!!! My God, how damn HOT she looked with that!! Its a very similar design as the one she wears in Vegas (for Ne me quitte pas), but this is the difference between looking young, hot and sexy with a certain dress and wearing the same pattern but in a different way and looking older and not that good. It's a shame she never repeats the same dress during her promos, because I wouldn't mind seeing her again like tonight! :in_love: :in_love: 6 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Nmj Posted October 29, 2013 at 04:18 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 04:18 PM She says, "Escargo darling!" Just caught that! Oh no she's stealing Mariah Careys word "Darling" lol Mariah says "darling" as much as Celine says "girlfriend" . 4 Quote
quaizee Posted October 29, 2013 at 04:29 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 04:29 PM Too bad it was a short interview :/ however it was a good one!I love Céline's selfconfidence when she walks and when she interacts with hosts and guests, she's an easygoing person. Oh my...I almost forgot about her legs!!! she was stunning! http://i41.tinypic.com/wb9dub.gif Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 29, 2013 at 04:34 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 04:34 PM Oh no she's stealing Mariah Careys word "Darling" lol Mariah says "darling" as much as Celine says "girlfriend" .Then again everyone says "darling" so Celine can say it all she wants. Mariah didn't copyright it lol. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
celine_rox Posted October 29, 2013 at 04:42 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 04:42 PM "Jimmy are you ok, ok, ok jimmy" hahahahaha. And every time she got up and started dancing... That was so funny! 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted October 29, 2013 at 04:52 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 04:52 PM Then again everyone says "darling" so Celine can say it all she wants. Mariah didn't copyright it lol. And Mariah says "DAAAAHHLING"...mainly because she's a moron. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Nmj Posted October 29, 2013 at 04:57 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 04:57 PM (edited) And Mariah says "DAAAAHHLING"...mainly because she's a moron. I know that's how she pronounces it lol.I'm not a Mariah basher but I cringe everytime she's says it! Celine sounds cute saying it however, but one would say I'm a tad bit biased! Edited October 29, 2013 at 04:57 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:16 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:16 PM And Mariah says "DAAAAHHLING"...mainly because she's a moron. LMFAO, and I'm a lamb It's part of Mariah's "Marilyn monroe sexy ditz" shtick. She idolizes her. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:24 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:24 PM LMFAO, and I'm a lamb It's part of Mariah's "Marilyn monroe sexy ditz" shtick. She idolizes her. If anything..I think it sheds a bad light on Marilyn...because while I do like Mariah a lot..she's still kinda trashy LOL 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
LVCeline Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:26 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:26 PM I haven't seen the interview yet, but I did watch the performance, and contrary to popular opinion, I don't enjoy this version as much as the Kimmel or Ellen performances. I think the key is too low now and it kind of drains the life out of the song. I don't think she struggled as much as most people said she did previously, I didn't think it was necessary to lower the key even more. She looked STUNNING though! Holy crap, she looks like a million bucks! She's looking and sounding better than ever! 2 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:34 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 05:34 PM I really don't know what she should do to improve charts etc.... I don't say it's the most important thing but I'm curious because so many artists release poor boring awful songs and they're being overplayed on the radios... Strange Great appearance! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
donpi86 Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:04 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:04 PM Great TV appearence! Hope someone put the whole password game because the youtube version stopped in the best grrrrrrrgrgr (very funny indeed)... I'd love if she talked in private with Hugh Laurie because he is an amazing musician... (and actor of course) his last two albums of jazzy and classy covers are amazing.... it would be great a future collaboration or a step to the jazzy album in the future.... Quote
ivo Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:23 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:23 PM Where van I watch the performance? Can't find it anywhere... Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
Jessyka Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:28 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:28 PM Only one more hour until I get home to watch it! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
browseceline Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:37 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:37 PM It's definitely a Mego arrangement, he takes out the fun of every "modern" song yes just like his arrangement of Shadow of Love. That song had really the possibility to shine on stage.By the way, about this arrangement of loved me back to life, when you listen to each individual part of the original studioversion ( the remix stems)you can hear it is not difficult at all to recreate that. Then I wonder why this arrangement is so much different, esspecially in the refrain. It has more guitar and bassguitar but way too less synth sounds. And they can create that, because they have keyboards enough I think. Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ehild Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:37 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:37 PM I know that's how she pronounces it lol.I'm not a Mariah basher but I cringe everytime she's says it! Celine sounds cute saying it however, but one would say I'm a tad bit biased! I think it's cute because of the accent, etc. She can't really help it either. I've never heard Mariah say that but if she says it all weird, it seems like she'd be doing it on purpose since she doesn't have any accent. SMH Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:38 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:38 PM I fell asleep before it came on (I know, shame on me! lol). I can't wait to get home and watch it on my DVR. I caught part of the password game online and it's hilarious! Can't wait to see her performance either!! And Hugh Laurie. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Kristinaz Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:39 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:39 PM The old link with the performance isn't working so here's a new link 1 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:46 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:46 PM The old link with the performance isn't working so here's a new linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnHrowLUEGAOMG! I love this performance with the new arrangements! It sounds ike a pop/rock version of the song! Quote
ehild Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:52 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 06:52 PM OMG! What an amazing performance!! She was on fire yesterday. I love when she rocks it out and just blows us all away. Of course, I'll re-watch when I get home, too. It definitely sounds like they adapted the song to fit a TV performance better as it doesn't sound quite like the other performances of this that we've seen much less the album version. Yet another example of the fact, she does sing live! They may have had a back-up track for some of the "I...I....I..." part as it almost sounded like there was a slight echo at the beginning but that could've been the sound in the studio too. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 29, 2013 at 07:17 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 07:17 PM (edited) Maybe I shouldnt say this but.....Hugh Laurie is kinda sexy. Too bad I never bothered watching House. Edited October 29, 2013 at 07:19 PM by Prima_Donna1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
fred Posted October 29, 2013 at 07:25 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 07:25 PM It is very nice to see how star struck Fallon is (or is he scared - has he made fun of her before?). And her performance is simply flawless. So wonderful to see her nail that song. And I'm glad LMBTL is back in the spotlight, I thought SLS was about to kick it out before it got an honest chance. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Matias Posted October 29, 2013 at 07:36 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 07:36 PM 3 things: 1) sometimes in that game she seems "lost" like not getting the jokes 2) when she highed five the orchestra guy, so cool 3) The interview was short but very cute 4 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
mike_z Posted October 29, 2013 at 07:46 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 07:46 PM The old link with the performance isn't working so here's a new linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnHrowLUEGAput down again!I hope NBC uploads an official video! Quote
amelie Posted October 29, 2013 at 07:48 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 07:48 PM Well, I hope her "X Factor" performance will be with the original arrangement 'cause this one here lacks power. this was better Quote
ehild Posted October 29, 2013 at 08:06 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 08:06 PM Maybe I shouldnt say this but.....Hugh Laurie is kinda sexy. Too bad I never bothered watching House. I never watched it either. For some reason the show just bugged me. He is cute, though! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.