Popular Post québecflower Posted October 29, 2013 at 08:10 PM Popular Post Posted October 29, 2013 at 08:10 PM http://jezebel.com/celine-dion-was-delightfully-nutty-on-fallon-last-night-1454111992 8 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
dj4celine Posted October 29, 2013 at 08:36 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 08:36 PM Best promotion by a host for this era! Jimmy sure loves his divas - Mariah, Celine - and I loved his other interviews with Shakira, Janet etc as well. The best part was during the 'Singing Password' game and Hugh Laurie doing 'Crazy' by Patsy Cline. His face just killed me for me and I couldn't stop laughing for a long time. The only gripe I had was that this was a very short interview. But like they say, short but sweet. Jimmy was super cool with Celine and I really hope she goes back to his show more and more. They seemed to have had a great chemistry even though it was her first time being there. Love it! 3 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 29, 2013 at 08:43 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 08:43 PM I never watched it either. For some reason the show just bugged me. He is cute, though! That show and his character on there turned me off. It just wasn't my thing. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Jessyka Posted October 29, 2013 at 08:45 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 08:45 PM The Singing Password game was hilarious! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
minolli Posted October 29, 2013 at 09:41 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 09:41 PM Just posted on the LNJF Tumblr: http://24.media.tumblr.com/5b3625e89277ced22c5bead143044507/tumblr_mvfvb4Huvd1qhub34o2_500.jpg http://25.media.tumblr.com/f052606adf4b70ea60230edb5e7bc7a3/tumblr_mvfvb4Huvd1qhub34o1_1280.jpg http://24.media.tumblr.com/f39a2f0cc12d2f9f075021ea1c3c5b85/tumblr_mvfvb4Huvd1qhub34o3_1280.jpg 5 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
Cuquito Posted October 29, 2013 at 09:45 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 09:45 PM And what happened with the video of her singing? Where is it?.. Quote
LuisMa Posted October 29, 2013 at 09:52 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 09:52 PM Try this one, from Dailymotion! The YouTube ones seem to have been blocked! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16k4i4_late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-celine-dion-performs-back-to-life_news 1 Quote
mirage Posted October 29, 2013 at 10:24 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 10:24 PM She looked HOT And damn i like her when she is having fun! She has some crazy moves... love love it! Would like to see more of that side 4 Quote
celinebestlover Posted October 29, 2013 at 10:41 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 10:41 PM was fun to watch... I have a quick question, does anyone know whose designer was she wearing? Her dress was really nice! Quote
LuisMa Posted October 29, 2013 at 10:45 PM Posted October 29, 2013 at 10:45 PM was fun to watch... I have a quick question, does anyone know whose designer was she wearing? Her dress was really nice! You can ask the expert Frida on her Celinish closet thread! I bet she'll give you the answer really fast! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM Posted October 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM Thank god for dailymotion because I guess youtube took it all down. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted October 30, 2013 at 01:03 AM Posted October 30, 2013 at 01:03 AM was fun to watch... I have a quick question, does anyone know whose designer was she wearing? Her dress was really nice! go to the celine closet, it;'s posted there Quote
mebe Posted October 30, 2013 at 01:29 AM Posted October 30, 2013 at 01:29 AM http://jezebel.com/c...ight-1454111992 There are some nice comments about Celine below the article! Quote
mebe Posted October 30, 2013 at 01:32 AM Posted October 30, 2013 at 01:32 AM Was the song "Crazy" only big in the US? It didn't seem like either Celine or Hugh had heard of it. It is a country song I guess.. Actually there was a French Canadian movie released in 1985 called Crazy. One of the character in it was a big fan of Patsy Cline. So the song was playing in the movie. It had a huge success. I'm sure it's a well known song in Quebec.But it's easy to guess when the answer is right in front of our eyes! 1 Quote
québecflower Posted October 30, 2013 at 01:33 AM Posted October 30, 2013 at 01:33 AM There are some nice comments about Celine below the article! really nice yes... and some i won't talk about... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
mebe Posted October 30, 2013 at 01:42 AM Posted October 30, 2013 at 01:42 AM Two other nice reviews... http://entertainment.ie/wtf/Watch-Celine-Dion-being-crazy-old-Celine-Dion-with-Jimmy-Fallon-and-Hugh-Laurie/224839.htmhttp://seriouslyomg.com/?p=38116 I saw a few others in French and they were all positive!!! And lately I saw 3 different articles talking about Celine on NRJ radio station in Quebec. One about Somebody Loves Somebody, another one about the duet with Ne-Yo and this one about Jimmy Fallon. This is funny. They don't play her songs anymore but they keep talking about her!!! http://montreal.radionrj.ca/grandes-gueules/story.aspx?ID=2069481 2 Quote
aafass Posted October 30, 2013 at 01:50 AM Posted October 30, 2013 at 01:50 AM Actually there was a French Canadian movie released in 1985 called Crazy. One of the character in it was a big fan of Patsy Cline. So the song was playing in the movie. It had a huge success. I'm sure it's a well known song in Quebec.But it's easy to guess when the answer is right in front of our eyes! Thanks for the info! Yeah, it's so clear when you already know the song! Quote
Jeffieboi Posted October 30, 2013 at 03:45 AM Posted October 30, 2013 at 03:45 AM OMG that was so funny. The password game just cracked me up. I was so nervous she wasn't going to win, but she did! The funniest part was when she repeated "Caribbean". Was the show "Password" not well known outside of the U.S.? It was very popular here in the 60s and 70s (I think). 1 Quote
dj_a_rock Posted October 30, 2013 at 04:47 AM Posted October 30, 2013 at 04:47 AM The video is blocked. :-( Quote
Jessyka Posted October 30, 2013 at 11:19 AM Posted October 30, 2013 at 11:19 AM You can find the show for download in torrent. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Wita19 Posted October 30, 2013 at 11:27 AM Posted October 30, 2013 at 11:27 AM Celine and Hugh Laurie - best combination!If they had had more time, they would have made this show even more hillarious! Can you imagine?! It would have been the best cabaret ever! Quote The Best Is Yet To Come...
LeChauffeur100 Posted October 30, 2013 at 06:21 PM Posted October 30, 2013 at 06:21 PM You can find the show for download in torrent. Could you PM me with a link, please? I can't seem to find it. Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 30, 2013 at 07:28 PM Posted October 30, 2013 at 07:28 PM Perez really loves celine! http://perezhilton.com/2013-10-30-celine-dion-jimmy-fallon-hugh-laurie-late-night-singing-password-video Kev x 1 Quote
marc-02 Posted October 30, 2013 at 07:33 PM Posted October 30, 2013 at 07:33 PM http://perezhilton.com/2013-10-30-celin-dion-loved-me-back-to-life-jimmy-fallon-late-night#.UnFensuwrqA Quote
idroveallnight Posted October 31, 2013 at 02:17 AM Posted October 31, 2013 at 02:17 AM Man, she looks fine! Never would have guessed Jimmy was a fan and the fact that they have waited years to book her. He was a real gentleman to her. They're very fun together and make a good team. 5 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted October 31, 2013 at 02:28 AM Posted October 31, 2013 at 02:28 AM I was just watching the Singing Password video again -- absolutely hysterical! I love Jimmy and Celine together! And poor Celine not knowing Kokomo -- it was so funny when everyone else on stage -- and it sounded like most of the audience -- stated singing Kokomo, and Celine didn't know the words! I wonder if that's ever happened to her before -- having a roomful of people where everyone's singing except her. 5 Quote
nature boy Posted October 31, 2013 at 05:20 AM Posted October 31, 2013 at 05:20 AM Still can't find the video of her singing. Anyone have more clues? Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
DionFanAlways Posted October 31, 2013 at 10:05 AM Posted October 31, 2013 at 10:05 AM I was just watching the Singing Password video again -- absolutely hysterical! I love Jimmy and Celine together! And poor Celine not knowing Kokomo -- it was so funny when everyone else on stage -- and it sounded like most of the audience -- stated singing Kokomo, and Celine didn't know the words! I wonder if that's ever happened to her before -- having a roomful of people where everyone's singing except her.Kokomo would of been a hard one though. Even if you know the song Jimmy gave a great clue for "Crazy" I think! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jessyka Posted October 31, 2013 at 11:59 AM Posted October 31, 2013 at 11:59 AM A friend who's not a Celine fan, texted me saying she had watched the singing password and loved it because she never knew Celine was this funny. Things like that makes my day. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Wita19 Posted October 31, 2013 at 01:21 PM Posted October 31, 2013 at 01:21 PM A friend who's not a Celine fan, texted me saying she had watched the singing password and loved it because she never knew Celine was this funny. Things like that makes my day. I was watching Singing Password with my friend on a break at school. She loved it, she's not a fan though! We were laughing out loud and people were looking at us like This article says it all: http://jezebel.com/c...ight-1454111992 "Not content to simply play the game, the singer danced around, broke into a beeeeeautiful rendition of Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" and showed off some of her signature — and very exaggerated — facial expressions.I'm not a huge fan of her music, but, man, do I enjoy Celine Dion the person." 1 Quote The Best Is Yet To Come...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.