chrisannabanana Posted November 1, 2013 at 02:36 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 02:36 AM Is there a video of the interview? Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 1, 2013 at 03:14 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 03:14 AM Is there a video of the interview?There's one on Dailymotion. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
dj_a_rock Posted November 1, 2013 at 03:33 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 03:33 AM Could you PM me with a link, please? I can't seem to find it. Me too please. Quote
amelie Posted November 1, 2013 at 09:19 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 09:19 AM Best Performance Ever, i keep watching it Quote
dj_a_rock Posted November 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM Posted November 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM Best Performance Ever, i keep watching it Where can you watch it? Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 1, 2013 at 12:38 PM Posted November 1, 2013 at 12:38 PM (edited) Man that singing password is still funny a few days later after the show. Love it! I loved both Hugh Laurie and Celine for both being incredibly silly. Celine and Jimmy coming out with the Smooth Criminal out of nowhere was soo cute. Although Hugh Laurie saying "Maaaaddd" was his hilarious. Edited November 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM by Prima_Donna1 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
nature boy Posted November 1, 2013 at 01:32 PM Posted November 1, 2013 at 01:32 PM Where can you watch it?Yeah I can't find it anywhere. Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
DionFanAlways Posted November 1, 2013 at 02:28 PM Posted November 1, 2013 at 02:28 PM I love it when she got the clue for Africa! And then she kept walking off... The camera had no clue! She is so energetic! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
hellmeister Posted November 1, 2013 at 03:59 PM Posted November 1, 2013 at 03:59 PM http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16k4i4_late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-celine-dion-loved-me-back-to-life_news 1 Quote
nature boy Posted November 1, 2013 at 04:19 PM Posted November 1, 2013 at 04:19 PM Ahhh, can't watch it on the iPad, will look on the desktop later. Ta! Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 1, 2013 at 04:46 PM Posted November 1, 2013 at 04:46 PM For those that live in the states or in other places, you can go to NBC.com to watch the full show. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
BLM Posted November 1, 2013 at 05:02 PM Posted November 1, 2013 at 05:02 PM (edited) HQ videos of performance, interview and Password game which can be viewed on the iPad :-) http://www.hulu.com/watch/551157 Edited November 1, 2013 at 05:03 PM by Bubba Quote
nature boy Posted November 1, 2013 at 05:33 PM Posted November 1, 2013 at 05:33 PM Thanks, but only streamed from the US only. :-( Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
marc-02 Posted November 2, 2013 at 03:52 AM Posted November 2, 2013 at 03:52 AM Another promo from billboard... i hope billboard keeps 'em coming! This time Celine goes head to head with Mariah on the best and worst dressed: http://www.billboard.com/v/News/BestWorstDressedArti31 1 Quote
Koolan Posted November 2, 2013 at 04:08 AM Posted November 2, 2013 at 04:08 AM Another promo from billboard... i hope billboard keeps 'em coming! This time Celine goes head to head with Mariah on the best and worst dressed: http://www.billboard...stDressedArti31Link doesn't work. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
marc-02 Posted November 2, 2013 at 04:28 AM Posted November 2, 2013 at 04:28 AM Link doesn't work. Try this one: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-hook/5778119/the-best-worst-dressed-artists-of-the-week-celine-dion-mariah And here's a screenshot 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted November 2, 2013 at 04:30 AM Posted November 2, 2013 at 04:30 AM Try this one: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/the-hook/5778119/the-best-worst-dressed-artists-of-the-week-celine-dion-mariah And here's a screenshot And we're actually seeing some action between celine and mariah fans (fan actually 'Lambily' whatever that name is) in the comments sections... Quote
amelie Posted November 2, 2013 at 04:22 PM Posted November 2, 2013 at 04:22 PM Where can you watch it? i downloaded from torrent (the whole show), i tried uploading the performance on youtube but they took it down so bad Quote
nature boy Posted November 2, 2013 at 05:51 PM Posted November 2, 2013 at 05:51 PM i downloaded from torrent (the whole show), i tried uploading the performance on youtube but they took it down so badI don't know if it's possible, but you could always upload it there and give it a different title? I know they did it with a load of a Kylie videos when she performed at the BBC Proms last year . Of course I only watch videos on YouTube, ski may not have a clue what I'm on about ;-) BTW-are you the BannedGreekSite_DoNotTryToChangeText poster on that site? If so a very well done to you ;-) Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
Bellamy Posted November 3, 2013 at 12:23 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 12:23 PM It's so funny. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
nuts2you Posted November 3, 2013 at 04:24 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 04:24 PM welcome back, I was wondering where you went to, nice to see some face back again Quote
ferjaacu Posted November 3, 2013 at 05:53 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 05:53 PM (edited) Is it possible for anyone to upload the video of the interview on the Multimedia section? I can't watch any of the videos linked here since I'm not within the US... Edited November 3, 2013 at 05:54 PM by ferjaacu Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
LuisMa Posted November 3, 2013 at 06:00 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 06:00 PM I have the whole show on HQ. I'll edit it tomorrow and PM Vic to upload it in that section. 1 Quote
Koolan Posted November 3, 2013 at 06:47 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 06:47 PM I have the whole show on HQ. I'll edit it tomorrow and PM Vic to upload it in that section. I got it in HD, will encode and upload it soon. 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
LuisMa Posted November 3, 2013 at 06:49 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 06:49 PM I got it in HD, will encode and upload it soon. Oh ok, perfect! Saved me some editing. Thank you very much! Quote
Julian Posted November 3, 2013 at 08:21 PM Posted November 3, 2013 at 08:21 PM I got it in HD, will encode and upload it soon. Wow great! And i thought i would never get it in proper HD quality! But please do not put a big big logo on it, it would be a shame!I can not wait! I think this was the best live performane on a TV Show! GREAT. And hello? She was looking amazing! Thanks Koolan Quote
amelie Posted November 4, 2013 at 09:58 AM Posted November 4, 2013 at 09:58 AM I don't know if it's possible, but you could always upload it there and give it a different title? I know they did it with a load of a Kylie videos when she performed at the BBC Proms last year . Of course I only watch videos on YouTube, ski may not have a clue what I'm on about ;-) BTW-are you the BannedGreekSite_DoNotTryToChangeText poster on that site? If so a very well done to you ;-) no i don't have a busy channel here's the torrent http://kickass.to/jimmy-fallon-2013-10-28-hugh-laurie-720p-hdtv-x264-aaf-t8089412.html Quote
nature boy Posted November 4, 2013 at 01:52 PM Posted November 4, 2013 at 01:52 PM I don't know why my text was changed??? Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
BLM Posted November 7, 2013 at 06:05 PM Posted November 7, 2013 at 06:05 PM Somebody Loves Somebody's legs....(cute pic) http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/bubbawawa/image_zpsa9c48f5c.jpg 7 Quote
Jessyka Posted November 7, 2013 at 10:46 PM Posted November 7, 2013 at 10:46 PM Somebody Loves Somebody's legs....(cute pic) http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/bubbawawa/image_zpsa9c48f5c.jpg Could he be any more obvious? 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.