Jump to content

Celine Dion on Jimmy Fallon - October 28


Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm surprised she wasn't on the tonight show, since that was one of her first U.S. performances when she first started out, it would have been great to see her on there too
Posted

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted (edited)

OMG Celine looks like a sexy mama!! Wow. Love the outfit!!

 

They just gave a commercial about her being on Fallon just now. Cool.

Edited by Prima_Donna1
  • Like 1

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted

She's smart. She/ Annie Horth know the audience she wore a perfect outfit for the today show this morning,it's a much older crowd and Jimmy Fallon is a MUCH younger audience, even younger than Jimmy kimmbel was. Which is also my guess of why she performed LMBTL on the "younger" show vs the morning show this morning.

Exactly! This outfit would have been horrible for the Today show. Perfect for Fallon!
  • Like 3
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Im totally loving the look! The outfit the legs the hair! This is so young!
Posted
Suhleean Deeeeawn.
  • Like 3

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted (edited)
watching halloween good for kids and sluts... Edited by québecflower
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted (edited)

It's startingggg :)

 

Do we know what song she sings?

Edited by Brady
Posted
What a great intro for her.
  • Like 6

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

I love Jimmy Fallon lol!

never listened but he is funny
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
I think it will be good for US fans to see her having fun like this, and not just being fun/silly in her personality. They tend to think she's weird.. And I think that's why Jimmy Fallon is a great opportunity for her! Can't wait to hear her performance after two great songs this morning. ^_^
  • Like 3
Posted
Lol! Hugh is new to twitter also! I wonder if Jimmy will ask her about that?
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
She's next :spaz:
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
I am up. Exhausted as heck but up. I hate school. Anyways waiting for Ms. Dion to come out on Fallon.
  • Like 4

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted
I LOVE how this is going so far and she's not even on yet, o wait here's the intro! he's really giving her a lot of respect and credit
  • Like 2
Posted
This is great!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
that was awesome! A short interview but it hit all of the key points!
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
"I thought music was the international language, my dear" I loved that lol! Edited by littleames
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...