Prima_Donna1 Posted October 20, 2013 at 10:59 PM Posted October 20, 2013 at 10:59 PM (edited) what time does Jimmy F show come on at nightWhere I live, he is on after the Tonight show which is on at 12:35 a.m. ET Edited October 20, 2013 at 11:00 PM by Prima_Donna1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
nuts2you Posted October 21, 2013 at 12:35 AM Posted October 21, 2013 at 12:35 AM Where I live, he is on after the Tonight show which is on at 12:35 a.m. ET Ok your in the same time-zone as me, DVR will be set. 1 Quote
fanatik Posted October 21, 2013 at 03:44 AM Posted October 21, 2013 at 03:44 AM second round of promotion starts on the 28... 1 week before the launch of the album... Can't wait!Mark your calendar people, it's going to be a hell of a ride!!!! 6 Quote
J081113 Posted October 21, 2013 at 04:57 AM Posted October 21, 2013 at 04:57 AM Emailed NBC Late Night hopefully we will get a paring of Celine With the Roots....People have been commenting on their FB page too! 4 Quote
Katie Posted October 21, 2013 at 03:04 PM Posted October 21, 2013 at 03:04 PM Emailed NBC Late Night hopefully we will get a paring of Celine With the Roots....People have been commenting on their FB page too! What's ther mail, wanna send them one as well, the more we do, the better it could be..tx Quote
J081113 Posted October 21, 2013 at 05:51 PM Posted October 21, 2013 at 05:51 PM (edited) http://www.nbc.com/contact/general/ THe only one I found.... Chose Late night....also you can bombard FB and Twitter too! I did FB the other day! Just twitted too! I'm debating contacting the Roots FB page too..... Edited October 21, 2013 at 06:04 PM by J081113 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 21, 2013 at 05:53 PM Posted October 21, 2013 at 05:53 PM I want it to be the 28th today.... 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jamieb12321 Posted October 22, 2013 at 06:19 PM Posted October 22, 2013 at 06:19 PM I want it to be the 28th today.... Me too!! 2 Quote
ehild Posted October 24, 2013 at 06:57 PM Posted October 24, 2013 at 06:57 PM second round of promotion starts on the 28... 1 week before the launch of the album... Can't wait!Mark your calendar people, it's going to be a hell of a ride!!!!I want it to be the 28th today.... I know, I can't wait!! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted October 24, 2013 at 06:58 PM Posted October 24, 2013 at 06:58 PM Have they recorded any fun promos yet? I hope they have a cool opening video or something totally out there/unexpected. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
khader Posted October 24, 2013 at 07:11 PM Posted October 24, 2013 at 07:11 PM @ http://www.latenight...jimmyfallon.comhttp://s13.postimg.org/cm3mngffr/latenight.png 6 Quote
ehild Posted October 24, 2013 at 07:34 PM Posted October 24, 2013 at 07:34 PM ^^^That's awesome and great promotion! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Bóól'át'í Posted October 24, 2013 at 08:27 PM Posted October 24, 2013 at 08:27 PM (edited) Sad to see Celine get second billing after Hugh Lurie. But at least she appears twice, yay! Edited October 24, 2013 at 08:37 PM by Bóól'át'í Quote
ehild Posted October 24, 2013 at 08:32 PM Posted October 24, 2013 at 08:32 PM Sad to see Celine get second billing after Hugh Lurie. Idk, they're both "big" in their own right. Maybe they did it that way so she'd go from the interview to singing? Maybe they thought if they raked in his fans to start off with, her portion would get more viewers/ratings too; whereas if he was on second his fans/viewers wouldn't tune in until then. Just a thought..... 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
DionFanAlways Posted October 24, 2013 at 08:36 PM Posted October 24, 2013 at 08:36 PM It is a little disheartening because I think it'll just be a quick interview then the song. In other words, no little skit....???? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ehild Posted October 24, 2013 at 08:41 PM Posted October 24, 2013 at 08:41 PM Awww....that would be sad. Maybe they'll do a joint skit? Wishful thinking maybe...... 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Jamieb12321 Posted October 24, 2013 at 09:33 PM Posted October 24, 2013 at 09:33 PM My boyfriends gonna wish he was going to NY now hahaha he loves him 2 Quote
Popular Post CelineVT Posted October 25, 2013 at 05:22 PM Popular Post Posted October 25, 2013 at 05:22 PM You guys!!!! I got selected to sit in the band bench seats at the show!!! Ahhh!!! 8 Quote
chawatak Posted October 25, 2013 at 05:28 PM Posted October 25, 2013 at 05:28 PM Hope that her performance this time will be outstanding and better than previous tv performances. Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
wjd Posted October 25, 2013 at 05:39 PM Posted October 25, 2013 at 05:39 PM see Celine get second billing after Hugh Lurie. But at least she appears twice, yay! You guys read far too much into things. 2 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
Jamieb12321 Posted October 25, 2013 at 05:40 PM Posted October 25, 2013 at 05:40 PM You guys!!!! I got selected to sit in the band bench seats at the show!!! Ahhh!!! That's awesome!!! Did they call u?! I signed up... Was hoping I could go since coming from Florida..::: I'm sooo happy for u!! 1 Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted October 25, 2013 at 05:42 PM Posted October 25, 2013 at 05:42 PM That's awesome!!! Did they call u?! I signed up... Was hoping I could go since coming from Florida..::: I'm sooo happy for u!! I'm gonna go hang out there and hope for the best getting in Quote
CelineVT Posted October 25, 2013 at 05:56 PM Posted October 25, 2013 at 05:56 PM That's awesome!!! Did they call u?! I signed up... Was hoping I could go since coming from Florida..::: I'm sooo happy for u!! Yeah I got a phone call! Maybe they have more calls to make?! Good luck everyone!! Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted October 25, 2013 at 05:58 PM Posted October 25, 2013 at 05:58 PM Yeah I got a phone call! Maybe they have more calls to make?! Good luck everyone!!Thanks for the info!!..::. Ill stay by my phone Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted October 25, 2013 at 06:12 PM Posted October 25, 2013 at 06:12 PM You guys!!!! I got selected to sit in the band bench seats at the show!!! Ahhh!!! So excited someone on the forum got on!! Now we will get a review!! 1 Quote
Cheesecake Posted October 25, 2013 at 06:15 PM Posted October 25, 2013 at 06:15 PM So excited someone on the forum got on!! Now we will get a review!! You're so lucky to have been called and selected!!!! XD I hope so much I will be as well. Argh! Did you signed up online with the link to be in the band? Quote
soleilgirly Posted October 25, 2013 at 06:22 PM Posted October 25, 2013 at 06:22 PM I got selected too! About to ask my boss if I can get off to go!! FIngers crossed! 2 Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted October 25, 2013 at 06:25 PM Posted October 25, 2013 at 06:25 PM I got selected too! About to ask my boss if I can get off to go!! FIngers crossed! Good luck!! If u can't ill be happy to take them coming in from Florida!! Quote
Cheesecake Posted October 25, 2013 at 06:27 PM Posted October 25, 2013 at 06:27 PM I got selected too! About to ask my boss if I can get off to go!! FIngers crossed!Good luck!! If u can't ill be happy to take them coming in from Florida!! Yeah me too, I come from CT, less far than you Jamleb But if of course I can go there I'll be the happiest girl in ... CT lol Quote
Jamieb12321 Posted October 25, 2013 at 06:35 PM Posted October 25, 2013 at 06:35 PM Yeah me too, I come from CT, less far than you Jamleb But if of course I can go there I'll be the happiest girl in ... CT lol R u trying for the view tickets too? I'm gonna be there all week flying in tommorrow 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.