Jump to content

Celine Dion on Jimmy Fallon - October 28


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

there is people who have obligations, but not me :giggle:

 

You are one lucky gal!!! I have to get up way too early, but the job helps fund my Celine addiction!!!

  • Like 6
Posted
I wish I could stay up and watch, but I do have class tomorrow. I guess I'll have to watch it tomorrow. Hope it's good!

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
To the one that cant watch it like me, DVR it,
Posted

To the one that cant watch it like me, DVR it,

Or record it the ol school way....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The VCR! :sofunny: :lolwave: :lol:

  • Like 3

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted

i think he is right

and yours, yes? maybe!
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

12:35!! Its late! already tired!

 

But Celine will love it. She prefers singing at night. This morning was a warm up. I bet she'll blow everyone's mind tonight

Posted

12:35!! Its late! already tired!

 

But Celine will love it. She prefers singing at night. This morning was a warm up. I bet she'll blow everyone's mind tonight

The show is recorded earlier in the day usually in the afternoon-early evening. So show isn't actually going to be "live". All late-night shows are like this.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpg

January 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas

Posted

The show is recorded earlier in the day usually in the afternoon-early evening. So show isn't actually going to be "live". All late-night shows are like this.

 

 

truuuuue... i knew that. stupid of me :P

Posted

Yeah but I wouldn't do it for any one else but her! Plus she is supposedly doing some sort of game? My husband thinks I'm nuts :whistling:

So does mine.....

 

 

 

She did some interaction with Laurie during the game they played. The game was really funny, it was like the game show "password" but they had to sing the clue. Celine got really into it haha. The audience seemed to love celine, nevermind the fact that we had about 40 people there just to see her who got band bench!

Awesome. Wish I could stay up!!

  • Like 1

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

so a little over 1 hour to go?

It airs at 12:36 et and it's only 10:25 so about 2 more hours

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpg

January 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas

Posted
FINALLY some leg action! loved the outfit!
  • Like 2
Posted

Loving her look all over!

 

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/186146441-episode-916-pictured-hugh-laurie-and-celine-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSJYZ9GjwGrv512Rrm5AWAwLYo4aLWYYcqN1CKZzGo9A

 

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/186146458-episode-916-pictured-celine-dion-on-monday-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSstbwEK8dnVQR7GwP%2B58g1UmIX1gfxKH8OFjwPaEt51

 

 

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/186146433-episode-916-pictured-celine-dion-arrives-on-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QaT3lEYbBqAaguKbh%2F%2BdZsXBv%2FZ3gQKJYYCTgADkD2fC

 

 

Her hair looks a lot more natural than during the TC era!

  • Like 3
Posted

Loving her look all over!

 

 

 

Her hair looks a lot more natural than during the TC era!

Those legs are killer!!!

and I love the hair darker! It looks good!

  • Like 1
Posted
Gorgeous!!!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
and the haircut sorta looks like the one she had during the Sonia Benezra special 1993 but a little bit lighter! :D
  • Like 1
Posted

Compare

 

sexy young mum:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/186146447-episode-916-pictured-celine-dion-on-monday-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QS%2BpcKr9o517YjO22qNhasg%2BhgVUQN5fHaic79VKfHE2

 

 

to classy young grandma:

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/186107040-pictured-celine-dion-appears-on-nbc-news-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSQL9zgIaVBDnZRAEMaRnXCoqB%2FCbC6DlhJFVaJpr%2FGFKhLyXkiMY1EZ9R0hTzWYRg%3D%3D

 

 

 

SAME DAY! which one do u like better? :P

Posted

FINALLY some leg action! loved the outfit!

I was JUST gonna say that! She hasn't shown her legs since the new album for some reason haha, i wish she had worn that this morning. Did she sing LMBTL?

  • Like 1
Posted

I was JUST gonna say that! She hasn't shown her legs since the new album for some reason haha, i wish she had worn that this morning. Did she sing LMBTL?

 

yeah she did!

Posted
How did she sound? Please tell me better than the other two performances and as good as she sounded this morning!
Posted (edited)
She's smart. She/ Annie Horth know the audience she wore a perfect outfit for the today show this morning,it's a much older crowd and Jimmy Fallon is a MUCH younger audience, even younger than Jimmy kimmbel was. Which is also my guess of why she performed LMBTL on the "younger" show vs the morning show this morning. Edited by Nmj
  • Like 6
Posted

The show was so amazing!! We were behind her and to the right on the screen during her performance of LMBTL, which included her band - not a track. This was a much better performance than the last two of LMBTL.

 

 

How was the interview!??? And the game and te performance??? It was funny??! :D

Posted

what time does Jimmy F show come on at night

 

ILLINOIS time 11:35central/ 12:35 eastern

  • Like 1

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...