Peppercorn1991 Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:16 PM Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:16 PM What time is this on? Kev x Quote
littleames Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:19 PM Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:19 PM What time is this on? Kev x12:36 eastern time here Quote
celine4evauk Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:20 PM Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:20 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Can't wait to see this! OMG - I LOVE Hugh Laurie.PLZ someone post this on YT tomorrow. 1 Quote
ehild Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:21 PM Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:21 PM I'm sure it will be on YouTube faster than that! I'm going to try and stay up to watch this. I'm recording it, too! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
littleames Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:23 PM Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:23 PM I'm sure it will be on YouTube faster than that! I'm going to try and stay up to watch this. I'm recording it, too!It will be up right after lol! At least that is what happened with Jimmy Kimmel. People are fast lol! 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:26 PM Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:26 PM 12:36 eastern time here What time's that for the UK? Doubt i'll still be on the computer when it airs (and hopefully someone's uploaded it on YT) - shall look forward to seeing it tomorrow. Quote
littleames Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:32 PM Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:32 PM What time's that for the UK? Doubt i'll still be on the computer when it airs (and hopefully someone's uploaded it on YT) - shall look forward to seeing it tomorrow.Umm 4:46am? Lol Idk but you will probably be asleep! Someone will DEF have it uploaded to youtube for you to see when you get the chance! Quote
celine4evauk Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:37 PM Posted October 28, 2013 at 08:37 PM Umm 4:46am? Lol Idk but you will probably be asleep! Someone will DEF have it uploaded to youtube for you to see when you get the chance! Thanks was thinking it would be rather early!!!Enjoy it then - looks like this may be a fun interview! Quote
joey33 Posted October 28, 2013 at 10:05 PM Posted October 28, 2013 at 10:05 PM I love how Jimmy is posting on twitter and tumblr about Celine. He even posted a gif of her lol!http://24.media.tumblr.com/70d78d3143cc98001436570359ec2f3e/tumblr_mvdrw6YVdf1qhub34o1_500.gif Well she ROCKED this morning and that's AM, I know Celine has said in interviews in the past that it's tougher singing in the morning and I think I also remember hearing her say she isn't a "morning person," so with that in mind and this being midnight when she sings.....though honestly I don't think she can sound ANY BETTER than this morning, my God. Quote
joey33 Posted October 28, 2013 at 10:06 PM Posted October 28, 2013 at 10:06 PM Well she ROCKED this morning and that's AM, I know Celine has said in interviews in the past that it's tougher singing in the morning and I think I also remember hearing her say she isn't a "morning person," so with that in mind and this being midnight when she sings.....though honestly I don't think she can sound ANY BETTER than this morning, my God.Here's to hoping she either has taken a nap in Manhattan today or else downs 2 5 hr Energy's before heading on stage tonight!! LOL Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 28, 2013 at 10:27 PM Posted October 28, 2013 at 10:27 PM Well she ROCKED this morning and that's AM, I know Celine has said in interviews in the past that it's tougher singing in the morning and I think I also remember hearing her say she isn't a "morning person," so with that in mind and this being midnight when she sings.....though honestly I don't think she can sound ANY BETTER than this morning, my God. She did say that, but she has had twins since... Where I guess she would be up in the morning.. Kev x Quote
Xpresso Posted October 28, 2013 at 10:52 PM Posted October 28, 2013 at 10:52 PM Here's to hoping she either has taken a nap in Manhattan today or else downs 2 5 hr Energy's before heading on stage tonight!! LOL Well the show is taped late afternoon (NYC time) I think, so it's probably happening now... Quote
CelineVT Posted October 28, 2013 at 11:28 PM Posted October 28, 2013 at 11:28 PM The show was so amazing!! We were behind her and to the right on the screen during her performance of LMBTL, which included her band - not a track. This was a much better performance than the last two of LMBTL. 6 Quote
littleames Posted October 28, 2013 at 11:39 PM Posted October 28, 2013 at 11:39 PM The show was so amazing!! We were behind her and to the right on the screen during her performance of LMBTL, which included her band - not a track. This was a much better performance than the last two of LMBTL.Hmm people say the band is what messes her up! Now I'm really excited to watch! How was the singing password skit? Good? Quote
CelineVT Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:09 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:09 AM Hmm people say the band is what messes her up! Now I'm really excited to watch! How was the singing password skit? Good? It was really good and Celine was really funny, I won't give anything away though. But she was fun! And the band I really think made it better. No fumbles on the notes that I could tell. Quote
J081113 Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:11 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:11 AM I hope we get something with The Roots...they post something usually OL on Youtube after the show! Quote
littleames Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:13 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:13 AM It was really good and Celine was really funny, I won't give anything away though. But she was fun! And the band I really think made it better. No fumbles on the notes that I could tell.No I don't want anything given away..I just wanted another bit of excitement to add to the overfilling cup lol! Can't wait!! Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:14 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:14 AM I must stay up, I must stay up!!!! I must drink a ton of coffee to stay up for this! I know, I feel the same way! And it starts at 12:30 AM here in NY! I've been debating the "to sleep or not to sleep" question. Contemplating taking a nap and setting my alarm for 12:30 .. this makes me feel old! But I think I'll be too excited to sleep! 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:17 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:17 AM (edited) I know, I feel the same way! And it starts at 12:30 AM here in NY! I've been debating the "to sleep or not to sleep" question. Contemplating taking a nap and setting my alarm for 12:30 .. this makes me feel old! But I think I'll be too excited to sleep!Yeah but I wouldn't do it for any one else but her! Plus she is supposedly doing some sort of game? My husband thinks I'm nuts Edited October 29, 2013 at 12:18 AM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:21 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:21 AM Omg this time slot is really bad when you have to get up at 6 but I will try to stay up. If not then I will watch it the next day on YouTube. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
dmeredith Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:23 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:23 AM I must stay up, I must stay up!!!! I must drink a ton of coffee to stay up for this! Well, there's no way I can stay up. Coffee won't even help. My alarm goes off at 4:30 am to get up for work. I am recording it, and I'm sure that I'll see it here on the forum (tomorrow at work) before I get home. I'm looking forward to it! I want Celine to be on every show promoting this CD!! 4 Quote
québecflower Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:24 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:24 AM Yeah but I wouldn't do it for any one else but her! Plus she is supposedly doing some sort of game? My husband thinks I'm nuts i think he is right 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:26 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:26 AM Well, there's no way I can stay up. Coffee won't even help. My alarm goes off at 4:30 am to get up for work. I am recording it, and I'm sure that I'll see it here on the forum (tomorrow at work) before I get home. I'm looking forward to it! I want Celine to be on every show promoting this CD!! there is people who have obligations, but not me 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:28 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:28 AM there is people who have obligations, but not me You lucky 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Your_Su_Phu Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:29 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:29 AM (edited) I hope we get something with The Roots...they post something usually OL on Youtube after the show! !!!!!!! Btw how was the audience? How was the game? Did she interact with Laurie? Edited October 29, 2013 at 12:30 AM by Your_Su_Phu 1 Quote
J081113 Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:31 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:31 AM I'll be up for JFL.....I go to bed late and I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow! 1 Quote
québecflower Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:35 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:35 AM You lucky it is just a time in my life 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
karatedude317 Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:37 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:37 AM I can't wait to hear how great LMBTL will sound tonight with her awesome voice from this morning! Maybe we will get another performance like Quebec Quote
mike_z Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:40 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:40 AM Hopefully! and I so want to get something with THE ROOTS. That would put her back in the map! 1 Quote
CelineVT Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:44 AM Posted October 29, 2013 at 12:44 AM !!!!!!! Btw how was the audience? How was the game? Did she interact with Laurie? She did some interaction with Laurie during the game they played. The game was really funny, it was like the game show "password" but they had to sing the clue. Celine got really into it haha. The audience seemed to love celine, nevermind the fact that we had about 40 people there just to see her who got band bench! 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.