celinelover03 Posted August 2, 2013 at 08:48 AM Posted August 2, 2013 at 08:48 AM Does anyone have a better quality video of Le Mer et l'enfant and of MHWGO? I really want to see the clips that were playing on the big screen during Le Mer et l'enfant but the video that I saw it's kinda like bad quality so I can't see haha. But it's better than nothing that's for sure Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM Posted August 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM We need a DVD! Great concert Kev x 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 2, 2013 at 04:14 PM Posted August 2, 2013 at 04:14 PM Final rehearsal: It is so strange seeing her without heels! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
aniaa19 Posted August 2, 2013 at 05:32 PM Posted August 2, 2013 at 05:32 PM I don't know french, please if any one can translate what Celine spoke after Loved Me Back To Life before started Le Miracle? 1 Quote
Popular Post Fuzzy Posted August 2, 2013 at 06:00 PM Popular Post Posted August 2, 2013 at 06:00 PM I don't know french, please if any one can translate what Celine spoke after Loved Me Back To Life before started Le Miracle?"From a dream to a miracle, there is sometimes a very little step. The step to believe in it.Believe in life, believe in us, believe in tonight, at the present moment.Children are able to do that, maybe we could look at them and never let go the child that is inside of us.It's the miracle that I wish for all of us tonight." 14 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
aniaa19 Posted August 2, 2013 at 06:18 PM Posted August 2, 2013 at 06:18 PM "From a dream to a miracle, there is sometimes a very little step. The step to believe in it.Believe in life, believe in us, believe in tonight, at the present moment.Children are able to do that, maybe we could look at them and never let go the child that is inside of us.It's the miracle that I wish for all of us tonight." Jadore now I can understandThanks to translate Quote
takeachance Posted August 2, 2013 at 06:32 PM Posted August 2, 2013 at 06:32 PM Final rehearsal:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKrxEciW15A&feature=player_detailpageIt is so strange seeing her without heels! ouch!!! those heels looks impossible!!! 3 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
DionFanAlways Posted August 2, 2013 at 06:33 PM Posted August 2, 2013 at 06:33 PM "From a dream to a miracle, there is sometimes a very little step. The step to believe in it.Believe in life, believe in us, believe in tonight, at the present moment.Children are able to do that, maybe we could look at them and never let go the child that is inside of us.It's the miracle that I wish for all of us tonight."That's really beautiful! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted August 2, 2013 at 06:34 PM Posted August 2, 2013 at 06:34 PM ouch!!! those heels looks impossible!!!Yet she moves in them also! I think they've gotten higher??? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Fuzzy Posted August 2, 2013 at 06:40 PM Posted August 2, 2013 at 06:40 PM Jadore now I can understandThanks to translate Anytime! 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Angel2006 Posted August 2, 2013 at 07:55 PM Posted August 2, 2013 at 07:55 PM OMG! Look at RC. He is getting so big. How tall do you guys think he is? Quote
tristan.josef Posted August 2, 2013 at 09:40 PM Posted August 2, 2013 at 09:40 PM Final rehearsal: It is so strange seeing her without heels! Loveeeee the soundcheck video...especially incognito! So fun! Dying for the proshot video of this show ahhh Quote
celinelover03 Posted August 2, 2013 at 09:56 PM Posted August 2, 2013 at 09:56 PM OMG! Look at RC. He is getting so big. How tall do you guys think he is? I heard somewhere that Rene is around 6 foot so looking at the pic I guess around maybe 5'3-5'5 haha he's tall for 12 that's for sure! Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
quaizee Posted August 3, 2013 at 02:12 AM Posted August 3, 2013 at 02:12 AM ouch!!! those heels looks impossible!!! Those Zanotti heels were a little bigger for her small ankle http://i40.tinypic.com/11vkwgp.jpg 2 Quote
takeachance Posted August 3, 2013 at 03:11 AM Posted August 3, 2013 at 03:11 AM Those Zanotti heels were a little bigger for her small ankle http://i40.tinypic.com/11vkwgp.jpgya I know!! I so dont know how she performed in them!! Thats a talent in itself !! 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
celine-rc Posted August 4, 2013 at 01:19 AM Posted August 4, 2013 at 01:19 AM Wow ! I didn't notice that they were that big ! those are way too big for her ! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
kerche Posted August 4, 2013 at 01:51 AM Posted August 4, 2013 at 01:51 AM (edited) I want a full version of Terre! Here's the video of Terre that I took! Sorry for the crappy quality from my phone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-zsl_SHYk I heard somewhere that Rene is around 6 foot so looking at the pic I guess around maybe 5'3-5'5 haha he's tall for 12 that's for sure! The top of my head reaches the top of his shoulders and I'm 5'1", so I think RC is definitely 5'3" at least! Edited August 4, 2013 at 01:54 AM by kerche 2 Quote - Kerry -
ivo Posted August 4, 2013 at 06:48 AM Posted August 4, 2013 at 06:48 AM Here's the video of Terre that I took! Sorry for the crappy quality from my phone Thanks! Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
mirage Posted August 4, 2013 at 07:25 AM Posted August 4, 2013 at 07:25 AM When are they going to show this on tv? This august or fall?? Cant we contact them and ask for English subtitles? :-) Quote
ivo Posted August 4, 2013 at 10:52 AM Posted August 4, 2013 at 10:52 AM Nice ! Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
DionFanAlways Posted August 4, 2013 at 12:28 PM Posted August 4, 2013 at 12:28 PM Here's the video of Terre that I took! Sorry for the crappy quality from my phone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-zsl_SHYk Thanks so much! I thought the quality was fine Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Fuzzy Posted August 4, 2013 at 03:26 PM Posted August 4, 2013 at 03:26 PM When are they going to show this on tv? This august or fall?? Cant we contact them and ask for English subtitles? :-)My guess is it's gonna be on TV after the DVD release. $$$. Unless it's Pay Per View tv. As I said in another topic, the Céline... une seule fois concert will be available on illico until november 9.The timing is perfect for a Christmas release (remember Céline sur les plaines 2008 DVD was released on November 11, 2008) So, if my calculation is correct (lol!), and since the new releases always come out on Tuesdays,can we expect the DVD to be on stores shelves on November 12?? 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Fuzzy Posted August 4, 2013 at 03:43 PM Posted August 4, 2013 at 03:43 PM Here's the video of Terre that I took! Sorry for the crappy quality from my phone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-zsl_SHYk Thanks for the video! Very cool. From where I was standing, we could feel the heat from the flames. And it was pretty hot.I never thought I'd get a tan attending a Céline concert 2 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Bruno Dion Posted August 4, 2013 at 05:34 PM Posted August 4, 2013 at 05:34 PM Thank you for the scans!!! Amazing! Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Koolan Posted August 5, 2013 at 02:26 AM Posted August 5, 2013 at 02:26 AM The person who streamed the concert used a Galaxy S4 ! 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
zuv Posted August 5, 2013 at 03:42 PM Posted August 5, 2013 at 03:42 PM Songs listed in the magazine : FAIL 1 Quote
celinelover03 Posted August 6, 2013 at 09:03 AM Posted August 6, 2013 at 09:03 AM http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/jdx-prod-images/1374077054516_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/jdx-prod-images/1310831801741_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-n00x72A59e8/UffDkSj8edI/AAAAAAAAOxU/GImC_RZ35Js/s400/tumblr_mqhvl7Pbcx1qcs6z0o1_1280.png 2 Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
celinelover03 Posted August 6, 2013 at 09:04 AM Posted August 6, 2013 at 09:04 AM So I know that these pictures have nothng to do with Une Seule Fois but these were taken in Quebec during Celine's visit haha. RC and Rene have been playing golf a lot during the quebec visit. These pictures were from July 22nd at Le Mirage. I found them on the Le Journal de Montreal website Thought you all might want to see them! Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
anewdayhascome Posted August 6, 2013 at 09:06 AM Posted August 6, 2013 at 09:06 AM So, where are the twins? Did they stay in Florida? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.